Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

That jarred Sally out of her internal debate over whether Sarah was a 'slut'. She disliked the euphemism, 'make love'. For her it was all about pleasure. 'Love' implied a commitment and a level of care for each other she just hadn't experienced. But she thought of the previous evening with Kyle and realized 'make love' wasn't a euphemism to him. That's exactly what he had done with her. He had 'made love' to her. His penis had 'made love' to her vagina. She had been a virgin at it and hadn't realized. "Of course, I'd like to do that."

Kyle didn't want to delay, "Tonight?"

"Uhh ..."

"I haven't been able to get you out of my mind, especially with my mother-in-law bringing you up with a phone call every hour."

"She's concerned about the kids, and you should be too. For that matter, so am I. I shouldn't spend a lot of time with them when I can't get too attached."

"I had in mind a nice hotel, away from the kids." In fact he had already made a reservation in anticipation.

"Oh"

"And dinner at a nice restaurant."

This was sounding attractive. Fantasies went through her mind of an elegant night, something she'd never had. "And a play, or a concert. The Opera!" she exclaimed.

Kyle wasn't too taken with that idea but a check of the paper and a quick phone call and they had opera tickets.

The Evening

Sally waited as Kyle said goodbye to her parents. She had been giddy all afternoon and Sarah accused her of "being in love" as they picked out her dress and packed a night bag.

"I'm not in love!" Sally had insisted in complete honesty, "It's just kind of a fantasy date and Kyle's great in bed!"

They had selected a plain black dress with spaghetti straps and then for the evening a silken camisole that stopped just above her waist with matching bikini briefs. Neither had a stitch of decoration but both were slightly translucent. The top showed her nipples to maximum effect and she could pull the bottoms up to hug her labia. "I'm not sure I'll even put them on. And if I do they may not be on for long," she had told Sarah.

No bra, bras never looked good on her unless she stuffed them with something. She had some foam fillers she had worn at school but, "tonight I don't want anything artificial." She had purchased panties just for the occasion. She and Sarah had selected black see-through lace. She had passed on the thong but selected the briefest bikini style she could find.

She had a pearl necklace borrowed from her mother with matching earrings. For the first time she told her parents that she was going out with a guy and intended to spend the night with him. They had accepted the news with unusual grace despite the disapproval that showed on their faces. They had asked to meet him.

"How old is he," her mother had asked.

Sally was embarrassed that she'd never asked but said, "around thirty, he has a 7 year old son."

"Divorced?" her father expressed in consternation.

"Widower. He's a great guy and his kids are great!"

"Kids?" her mother emphasized the plural.

Sally talked about the three kids and the fun they had together.

Kyle seemed a bit taken aback when Sally asked him to come in and meet her parents. They had talked awkwardly and her father had made some sort of "what are your intentions" query.

Sally had cut that off, "He intends to fuck me and I intend to fuck him right back. If I'm lucky we'll do it all night and into the morning!"

After that with Kyle's obvious shock at her response things became more relaxed and she had to pry Kyle away from a discussion of the sporting goods business with her father.

Dinner was at the top of one of the taller downtown buildings. The food and view were exquisite. They discussed the kids and Kyle suggested she come to the water-park or on one of their weekend excursions every Saturday.

"I don't think they should get used to seeing me every week. They'll just be more upset when I leave for Stanford."

"You'll be coming back."

"Kyle, we can't assume we'll have a permanent relationship. Who knows what'll happen at Stanford. And then I'll likely do post grad work. And then I may go God knows where to work." She felt like she was being the adult and this thirty something guy was just a 'boy'. "And, Kyle, I'm not ready to be a mother, even part time. I may never be ready." Sarah's constant reminder "They're not your kids," echoed incessantly through her mind.

They agreed, Kyle reluctantly, that she'd meet with them somewhere in two weeks and they'd meet only once or twice more before she left for Stanford. Sally hoped he understood that she expected sex in the bargain. He understood since he was doing most of his thinking between his legs.

Night in the Hotel

After the opera, they went to the hotel. Kyle had checked in earlier. He carried Sally's overnight duffel up to a large room with a king bed, large shower and a Jacuzzi tub. Kyle was unsure of what to do next. When he was with his wife they would have talked and gone to bed as they felt like it with no mention of sex. In bed they would begin touching in more and more intimate ways. I all just flowed from one level of arousal to the next. With Sally he wasn't sure what to do. "Would you like this on the bed so you can unpack?"

Sally wasn't so uncertain, she'd been thinking about this all day. "No, just put it out of the way."

As he dropped it next to the dresser she came behind him and wrapped her arms around him. Reaching inside his sport coat she pulled it off and draped it over a chair. As he turned to face her she again put her arms around him, raised her face to his and began a long, sensuous kiss which he returned.

As they kissed he put his arms around her and she felt his slow gentle caresses moving from her shoulders to her butt and back up again. She broke off the kiss and Kyle thought she was pulling away but she was just making space to unbutton his shirt. Once unbuttoned she pushed it back over his shoulders and he allowed it to drop to the floor. Then she pulled his undershirt up and moved her hands underneath, rubbing his belly and running her fingers through his chest hair. As her hands moved up the bottom of the undershirt rose with them.

He noticed her hardened nipples making bumps in her dress and reached out to stroke them and squeeze them through the fabric. He had to release them as she forced his undershirt over his head and pulled it off his arms. As the shirt dropped to the floor he put his hands to her shoulders and slowly pushed the straps to the side. She allowed them to fall off her arms and he leaned forward to kiss the exposed nipples which protruded from her almost non-existent breasts.

At first he thought she was pushing him away but quickly realized she was guiding him to the bed. He backed onto it and swung his feet up. She quickly untied his shoes and pulled them off followed by his socks. Then she began massaging his feet.

After a couple of minutes she moved onto the bed and, slowly moving up next to him, she stroked along the inside of his pant leg. Reaching his crotch she gently rubbed the hardened cylinder which was held tightly against his testicles. Normally Kyle wore plain colored boxers, though he had a few in plaid. But just for tonight he had purchased a couple of pairs of Lycra bikini briefs. The briefs were severely restricting the ability of his cock to reach its full potential. Sally's stroking made him keenly aware of the restriction and he reached down. Sally stopped his hand with her own and shook a finger of her other hand at him. "I'll free your beautiful pole when I'm ready."

"I really need to adjust myself. It kind of hurts."

She shook her finger again. "No, Kyle," she stated softly but firmly. "I'll release the wonderful instrument when I'm ready for it." Then she lay down next to him, her head on his arm and moved the hand reaching for his crotch to her stomach. She began running her fingers though his chest hair, occasionally pulling gently at the abundant strands.

She slowly moved her fingers up and down, each down stroke moving further down. When she reached his belt she pushed underneath and began pulling at his pubic hair. He began arching his back in a vain attempt to free his cock from its restraint.

Sally rose and knelt with her back to his head. "Let's see what we have here." She began unbuckling his belt.

He reached over to pull down her dress but it was so tight fitting that, despite her lack of a figure, it wouldn't pull down.

"Zipper," she informed him as she finished unbuckling and reached for his zipper.

He located the zipper at the back of her dress and pulled it down. The dress fell away from her body revealing her panties, the crotch cupped her fleshy genitals and he could make out her large, thin, inner labia pressing against the dampened lace. As he reached to touch them, they pulled away. Sally had moved to the base of the bed where she stood and pulled off his pants with a single flourish.

"Oh, red!" she exclaimed, looking at the tight silken briefs he had chosen to wear. His thick cock was held down against his testicles and was almost its full length. It strained for release against the fabric.

Sally reached over and touched it. "Ohh, smooth!" she exclaimed as she began tracing the veins that she could make out through the fabric. His cock was pushing so hard against the fabric that she could not only make out the veins but also the edge of his foreskin held tightly against the tip of his cock. His balls were pressed against the fabric on either side of the hard penis and a few hairs had escaped through pores in the fabric. She gently pulled on the hairs as she got back on the bed, presenting her lace framed ass to his face.

She gently moved her fingers over his hard member. She could feel almost every irregularity through the silken fabric. He moaned at her touch and concentrated on rubbing her genitals through lace which was getting wetter by the second. She reached along the tip of the cock which was practically buried between his buttocks and stroked at his pee hole. He jerked and exclaimed, "Oh God! Sally! be careful." Dampness oozed through the fabric.

"We should free this beauty," she said and wiggled her butt as an invitation to him. She pulled the briefs down and his cock spring to full attention, slapping her in the face. She laughed, pushed the briefs to his knees and put her mouth around the tip of the shaft rising over seven inches from his body. She tasted the salty, slightly musty taste of the liquid that had escaped and was still oozing from the tip.

He had pulled her panties down to her knees and was gently pulling that thin inner labia away from the fleshy outer lips when Sally's tongue licked at the tip of his cock. He knew that if she continued, he'd never last the way he wanted. He pulled his hips down so his cock left her mouth. He quickly moved to the side, grasped the slim young woman and flipped her on her back. He moved on top, His face to hers. "I'll explode if I let you keep doing that." He put his lips to hers in a long, gentle kiss.

He released the kiss and began kissing, caressing and licking his way gently and lovingly down her body: ears, neck, shoulders, breasts, pausing to lick, suck and gently bite her nipples. Then on down, stopping just has he reached the slit with its inviting, protruding labia. He moved to her feet and then up her legs doing a couple of inches on the left, then the right, then the left and back to the right ... She moaned in pleasure and began writhing in anticipation as his kisses and caresses reached her thighs.

He cupped his right hand around the fleshy, down covered cushions between her legs, lifted her right leg with his left hand and kissed the sensitive spot between her thigh and genitals. as he removed his hand he gently brushed the damp labia and they opened in response, spreading wetness on his fingers. He cupped the downy genitalia in his left hand and his fingers sank into the wetness, partially penetrating her. She relaxed and moaned as he kissed between thigh and genitals on the other side. he sank his fingers deep into the extremely wet cavity as he lifted his head from between her legs.

As he removed the fingers he saw the delicate petals spread fully apart, framing the darkness of her inner recesses. Droplets of her lubricating juices flowed slowly down her butt. He'd never seen anything so inviting, so clearly ready for him."You are exquisite," he told her.

He moved onto the bed between her legs, lifted her hips slightly and positioned the tip of his swollen, eager cock at the waiting entrance. The tip of the hard shaft rubbed over her clit as he slowly and gently moved it in and she gasped at the sensation. He entered, slowly filling her. She took a deep breath, gabbed his butt and pulled his hips as close to her as possible. Then pushing her hips against his as hard as she could so his cock penetrated to it maximum extent she grabbed his shoulders. pulled him to her and kissed. Her nipples buried in his chest hair, her tongue buried in his mouth, his penis buried in her vagina she made love with him.

As his cock slowly and gently repeatedly penetrated and withdrew, caressing her intimately she concentrated her entire being on him, moving her breasts to massage his chest with her nipples, moving her hips to massage his genitals, moving her hands all along his back, moving her lips to his in a firm but gentle kiss. Warmth filled her body.

On and on went the dance, not to any music but to a rising crescendo of passion. At one point, with her gentle prodding they turned over and she was on top, kneeling over his thighs, moving up and down, back and forth, to and fro, massaging every edge of his manhood with the walls of her womanhood. She moved her hands through his chest hair, down his body and pulled gently at his pubic hair. He held her hips, then moved his hands to massage her breast tissue and rub at her nipples.

His breathing became deeper and she could tell he was reaching the edge of orgasm. She made it her goal to give him the best orgasm possible. Tightening her groin muscles, she slowed her movements and watching for subtle hints in his moans, and breathing, facial expressions and body movement she tried to identify the movements which gave him the most pleasure. She then concentrated on performing those movements and backed off when he seemed closest to orgasm.

Then, suddenly, with clenched teeth he exploded into her. Thrusting himself up, his throbbing cock filled her with its hardness and then with a gusher of liquid. The base of his cock rammed her clit. She had been so preoccupied with satisfying him that she hadn't realized how close to orgasm she was herself. Her vagina throbbed, her body quivered, she let out an involuntary scream at the unexpected suddenness. Both bodies throbbed, extending their mutual pleasure. she collapsed onto his chest and he held her in his arms. "Jill," he said quietly.

Sally smiled at the slip. She was flattered at the comparison with the woman he had clearly loved intensely.

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers
12