Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers

"You!" she exclaimed, trying to keep quiet so as not to bring the bouncers. "You. Out!" she gestured to the door, "Out! we'll talk about this later."

"Sorry," Sarah said. "I thought it would be funny."

Maylee, just continued to point at the door.

"It was good, wasn't it Andy?" Sarah said as she dressed. She was unable to suppress a smile, even in the face of Maylee's obviously suppressed anger.

Andy nodded with a smile of his own. All this time his cock remained embedded in Desiree's soft, warm, and wet channel.

As Sarah left he shyly whispered to Desiree, "can we stay like this a bit?"

Desiree's anger began to dissipate and she rather enjoyed the feeling of the cock inside, "What the hell," she said, thinking, "what's done is done."

She leaned into Andy, placing her head on his chest and let him move his hips around a bit. Then she resumed her dance but not without moving up and down on the embedded cock a few times before standing. "I think that deserves a nice tip," she told him.

Lecture

Sarah looked around for Sally but didn't see her anywhere so she sat at one of the tables to wait. and watched the dancers. "I can so do this," she thought. And as she watched the guys dropping dollar bills on the stage for even lack luster performances by rather plain girls she realized there was money to be made.

Then she had to turn down two guys who thought she was a dancer and wanted to get private dances. That would be at least $200 back in the VIP suite she realized and wondered how much the dancer got to keep.

Andy came out of the VIP suites before Sally showed up, followed by Maylee who was putting her money in a small clutch bag. Sarah waved at him and he came over. "Enjoy yourself after I left?" she asked him.

"Yeah, I did." He hesitated then asked under his breath, "Did you really put my dick in her?"

"Yep, I saw the opportunity and took it. What did you think?" she laughed.

Before Andy could answer Maylee came over. "Andy, she and I need to talk, could you excuse us for a moment."

"Sure," Andy started to get up.

"Stay here," Maylee commanded. "We'll go in back."

Maylee took Sarah by the wrist and led her through the dancers' dressing room and outside to a small, enclosed patio.

"That kind of thing can get me fired!" she started. "We're not supposed to let the guys put anything inside. Sometimes I'll let a guy finger me if he's discrete and a good tipper and the club will look the other way if anyone notices. But if I'm found with a dick inside, I'll be out of here immediately and not be able to get another dancing job. They'll call it prostitution."

"I'm sorry. It was just a joke. It's not like you're a virgin who's never been fucked."

"Doesn't matter. If you're going to work here you're going to have to know the rules and set yourself some clear limits. You need to be aware that sometimes the plainclothes come in and see what they can get away with. You'll need to be squeaky clean the first few months until you know the regulars and can avoid being busted. The other girls will sometimes help a new girl know who's a regular that can be trusted but not all the girls are trustworthy. If they don't like you, for something as simple as going into the VIP with one of their regulars, then they might look for a chance to get you.

"I can trust you."

"Sure. But this is a business and if I think you're taking money out of my pocket then ... Well, all I'll promise is that I'll let you know if you get on my bad side."

"It's that cutthroat?"

"Can be. Some guys spend a thousand or more on one girl and if she goes home empty handed because you've been in back with her money source... Well they consider that's like stealing a thousand from them."

"Oh."

Maylee's attitude changed. She laughed and said, " That was slick, positioning him so I'd go in. It startled me but felt nice. I let him play a bit with it in and came away better for it." She reached into her purse and pulled out a wad of 20's. "He gave me a nice tip. Maybe I should thank you."

Carl

As they went back in through the dressing room, there was a thin, older man standing in the room watching the few dancers who were changing. Maylee took Sarah over to him. "Hey Carl."

He turned away from the free show and turned to face them.

"Carl, this is the girl I told you about, Sarah. Sarah this is the club manager, Carl"

"Part owner," he added as a way of bestowing extra authority on himself.

He examined Sarah in a way that made her feel uncomfortable. "Yer a real looker kid. Show me what you got."

"What I've got?" Sarah queried.

"Sure. Show me the goods, the bod, the tits."

"Oh."

"Go ahead." Maylee encouraged her. "Show him." She turned to Carl, "You'll like this."

Sarah pulled off her top and unhooked her bra.

"Yeah, nice," Carl said, giving the ample breasts a firm squeeze. "Real, huh? No silicone."

Then, as Sarah stood there quietly he said, "What about the rest."

"The rest?" Sarah asked though she knew exactly what he wanted.

"The rest, the snatch, the cooty, your bush. But with a young looking bitch like you the guys will like it shaved clean, pre-pubescent like."

Very self consciously Sarah dropped her Jeans and then pulled down her panties showing her clean shaven pussy.

"Ahhh yes," Carl said taking a quick feel. "You'll make a decent amount for both of us. You got your card?"

"Card?"

Maylee interrupted. "You need a card issued by the sheriff to work as a nude dancer," she explained.

"I didn't know that," Sarah said. "Is it difficult to get?"

"Nah!" Carl said, "just go to the sheriff's office, fill out the application and get your mug shot. When you got your card bring it here and I'll get you right out on stage. You never been arrested?"

"No"

"Then there won't be any trouble getting the card."

Sarah pulled her clothes back on and on the way out Maylee told her, "Carl seems gruff but he's a big sweetie. He'll do anything for the girls. Sure he likes to look but that's why all the guys are here and he'd never harm any of us. Any kind of harassment complaint against him could get the business shut down. If you're nice to him and he takes a liking to you and if you keep bringing in lap dance money he'll let you skate on the rent."

"Rent?"

Maylee explained the pay structure: how the girls pay "rent" each day they come in and then must pay a certain amount for each private dance and a percent of VIP dances. "Then you have to 'tip out' -- Pay a portion of your day's tips and profits to the bartender, waitress, DJ, and bouncers. That's how they make their money but it's a big pain. I think the club should pay them out of its profits."

Sarah began to wonder if you could really make any money at this.

Maylee sensed her dismay, "Hey, don't worry, you'll still bring out a couple hundred or more a day." Then added, "unless it's slow."

"Slow?"

"No customers. You'll still have to pay rent and tip-out."

As they came into the main room Sarah noticed there were only three customers sitting at tables. There were at least six dancers. She wondered if all the dancers would be able to cover the rent and "tip-out" that day. But then she remembered the bills she saw being thrown on stage and the guys who had asked her for a dance and knew she could get at least as much as any of the girls here. "I CAN do this," she thought to herself again.

The Virgin

She went back to the table where Andy sat. Never one to be shy she barged right in, "So Andy, you want to finish what we started?"

"Huh?"

"What we started. You really had me going back there with your finger up my cunt."

Andy was clearly shy about discussing such things. "huh?"

"Watching your cock shoved up Desiree's vagina made me wish it was up mine."

Andy just stared at her.

"So, do you want to?"

"Want to what?"

"Want to finish? Finish me off. I really could use a good fuck."

"you want me to ...."

"To fuck me. Yeah, I want you to finger fuck me, tongue fuck me and cock fuck me. I'll do the same for you, except the cock part. I don't have one." She smiled.

"Ummmm."

"What's the problem?"

"I've never."

"Never had one of the dancers? Can't help you there. I'm not a dancer. Yet."

"No, I've never ..."

She caught the drift, "Never?"

"no." he said, very quietly.

"So, with Desiree ...?"

He just looked at her.

"That was the first time you've had your cock in a cunt?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"But, ... but, ... why"

"I'd have to ask a girl to ... to ... you know."

"You come here."

"Here the girls ask me if I want to go in back with them. I don't have to ask."

"Well now you've got a girl asking you to 'you know'. Wanna do it with me?"

"Yes," he said. "But where?"

"Your place?"

"Ten miles away," he replied, adding, "My little sis may be home."

"I guess we'll need a motel room then."

"OK" he said quietly.

"We need to wait for my friend."

"Your friend?"

"Yeah, I bet she'd like to fuck you too. We're fuckin' crazy about fuckin'."

Andy sat quietly as Sarah rubbed his leg with hers, and lightly brushed her hand over his crotch. After few minutes Sally came strolling out of the VIP suites with one of the dancers.

"Here she is now."

Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers
12