Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers

"They announced she's your mom."

"Why would they do that.?"

"The announcer said she was Astrid's mom and that guys could get exclusive mother daughter action in the VIP only here at Pete's"

"Or something like that," Jerry added.

"I thought I heard a guy ask for a dance with me and my mom. I thought I just misheard what he asked and smiled back. Told him later 'cause I had another dance commitment."

"Well your mother already has a dance commitment for the two of you," Jerry told her.

"Huh?" with who?"

"Don't know. She asked me to let you know and have you wait for her."

"I have a commitment with Dave over there," she said.

"I'm only passing along what your mother said." her father added. "You do what you want with Dave. We're leaving."

"I guess I won't see you tomorrow then she said to Sally."

"Don't be so sure," was the response.

"Aren't you going home?" Then she looked at the two of them grinning. "Ohhhh, Have a good time."

"We will."

"Oh, be sure to take your mother home," Jerry told her.

"Okay." She had a question, "She knows you guys are ..." she left the question unfinished, knowing the answer. Both her parents were pretty free sexually.

Her step father winked at her and left with her best friend.

She went back to Dave trying to decide what to do, "Mom can wait for me," she thought. "I'm not going to throw away whatever I can get from Dave."

She told Dave, "Sorry about that. It took longer than I thought."

"That's okay," Dave replied. Adding, "He left?"

"Yeah, that's what he wanted to tell me. You ready."

"Is Valerie really your mother?" he asked her.

"Yeah," she admitted though she still couldn't believe her mother would be stripping here too.

"Can I go back with both of you?"

"Sure, but she's not here right now." The Sarah had a thought, "and it'll cost you $250 instead of the usual $200."

"It's usually $100."

"With two girls it's usually $200. With the beautiful Valkyrie-Astrid mother-daughter pair it's a premium price $250 for the quarter hour."

Dave considered. He could get over a half hour, with benefits, with almost any girl here for that.

As he considered, Sarah saw her mother emerge from the VIP suites with an older guy, his arm around her waist. She saw Sarah, said something to the guy and gave him a hug and a kiss.

Valkyrie and Astrid

Her mother came over and Sarah told her, "Dave here is thinking about getting a dance with the two of us."

Marlene/"Valkyrie" looked around. "I told another guy he could have a private dance with both of us."

"Well, in any case I've committed to Dave that he's next even if he decides to just go back with me. I made that commitment before you even got on stage. Your guy will have to wait."

"I don't see him anyway so I guess We're yours, Dave. Wha'd'ya think?"

"$250 is an awful lot for only 15 minutes."

Astrid spoke up, "I told him there's an extra $50 premium for the mother-daughter pair."

"Well, Dave, maybe we can make an exception for good customers. I'll have to talk to he manager about that." Valkyrie left the two in search of Carl.

In way of explanation, Astrid told Dave, "It's our first night so she wants to find out what we are allowed."

Valkyrie returned with news, "We can let you get by with only $400 if you'll take us for a half hour." Then she added in a whisper as if it were a bit improper, "And I'll add an extra 10 minutes free. That's a full 40 minutes with me and my beautiful daughter for only $400." As a final incentive she added, "I've convinced the manager to keep the bouncers away, we're free to do whatever we want."

Astrid looked at her mother with surprise. Dave thought a bit and agreed to the terms. Later Marlene told Sarah that she had only asked Carl whether Dave was a regular who could be trusted and got him to assure her that whatever mother and daughter did would be ignored. "He and I have an understanding and I've convinced him that mother-daughter will make money," she told her daughter.

In the VIP room, Valkyrie took off Astrid's tube top. "Doesn't my daughter have the most delectable tits. Feel how soft they are." Valkyrie, massaged them and gently pushed Astrid forward between Dave's legs. He reached out and massaged them, feeling the nipples grow hard under his touch. "Give them a taste too," Valkyrie encouraged and Dave sucked on each. "I bet those babies will give some sweet milk when I have grandchildren. Don't you agree, Dave?" He nodded in assent.

Meanwhile Valkyrie had lowered her daughters panties and took them off over her feet. "Check out that fabulous pussy, Dave. Bet that feels great inside, Don't you think?"

Dave reached out for a feel. "Not quite yet, Dave. Honey, will you help me out of my clothes. Dave you get as comfortable as you want." She reached out, stoked his hardened cock through his slacks and pulled the end of his belt out of the belt loop, laving it to him to decide whether or not to unbuckle it.

Sarah removed her mother's bra and she shook her ample breasts in Dave's face, "Mine are a bit bigger than Astrid's but only because I've had a kid. Astrid got plenty of meals from these. Want a taste?" She pushed her breast at Dave's mouth and he opened just like a suckling infant.

Meanwhile Astrid had removed her mother's panties so both women were fully nude.

Valkyrie glanced at her daughter and with a nod of her head and a glance she suggested Astrid's next move.

Astrid understood and sat next to Dave on the couch. She reached over and began stoking Dave's cock through his slacks. She nibbled gently at his ear and whispered, "Are you as comfortable as you want, Dave? Need some help?" She reached over and unbuttoned the top of his slacks. "If you want to be more comfortable, you'll have to do it yourself," she whispered, giving his cock another gentle stroke.

Dave understood exactly and unzipped his fly exposing the top of a pair of bikini briefs with the tip of a penis pushing out of the waistband.

"Oh. look, it's looking at us," Astrid noted. "How sweet." She leaned over and gave the tip a light kiss, continuing to stroke the cloth covered shaft.

"And a tear, I hope, of happiness," Valkyrie added, kissing away a droplet of pre-cum. "Lets give it a show."

Valkyrie leaned over and taking Astrid's head in her hands she planted a firm but gentle kiss on her lips. As she leaned she allowed the nipples of one breast to brush back and forth over Dave's exposed tip. Then she took one hand and used it to move Dave's hand to her butt.

Dave responded by moving his other hand to Astrid's butt. Since she was sitting he could only place it to the side. Astrid grasped it and moved it to her thigh, the fingers at her slit. Dave pushed gently inside where he encountered the hardened nub of her clit. Astrid drew a deep breath as he massaged it.

Valkyrie coaxed Astrid up and they stood in front of Dave, kissing with the hard nipples of their breasts rubbing against each other. Dave kept one hand on Valkyrie's butt and the other with a finger at Astrid's clit.

Valkyrie broke off the kiss and noticed Dave's hand at her daughter's crotch. "Let's get her off, Dave," she said and moved his hand, pushing two fingers up Astrid's vagina and positioning his thumb at her clit. Then she knelt with one leg on each side of his legs and raised herself so her crotch was at his face. She lowered her privates to his mouth. "Would you like to taste?" Feeling his nod against her crotch, she said, go for it!" He buried his tongue into her folds, finding her clit. She moaned in pleasure.

I wasn't long before Valkyrie was writhing as she felt her orgasm coming. Then she erupted in spasms of pleasure, vaginal juices flowed down Dave's chin and her belly contracted in waves from her breasts to her crotch. Dave continued to lap away throughout. When the contractions ceased she moved off him and watched as he focused on Astrid's cunt. She was jerking with the movements of his fingers. She clenched her teeth tightly in order to hold back the loud orgasmic screams she usually made. Squeaks of pleasure escaped between her teeth. Her face became contorted in the attempt to silence her outburst. The squeaks became louder and as she erupted into orgasm she managed to hold back the scream, emitting only a long, loud squeal. Dave felt her vagina massage his fingers and removed them only when the massage stopped.

Dave

"I think it's time we returned the favor," Valkyrie told her daughter. "Dave do you mind showing us?" She pulled at the waistband of his briefs and peered inside. Dave took the hint and began pushing his briefs down, raising his hips. Valkyrie completed the job, pulling the briefs to his knees. His slacks ended up around his ankles and his six inch, inch and a quarter in diameter, circumcised cock was exposed to view.

Astrid grasped it, "oooo! You have one thick steel bar here." She began stroking it up and down, pulling the loose skin back and forth over its hard core. Valkyrie reached between his legs and began massaging his balls, occasionally squeezing his ball sack and forcing them into their abdominal pockets. Dave moaned.

Then Valkyrie leaned over and put her mouth around it, enveloping its entire length. She pulled off, "tastes good too, try it." Astrid did the same.

They took turns sucking and licking it as Dave leaned back in pleasure.

From somewhere Valkyrie produced a condom, tore open the package and quickly wrapped the cock with it. "This way we'll contain the cum." Then she asked, to Astrid's astonishment, "You wanna just suck? Or fuck?" She saw her daughter's expression and explained, "Carl said anything goes with us. You can fuck or not, but I will if Dave wants."

Dave was more surprised than Astrid but he quickly decided, "fuck!" Valkyrie knelt above the hard rod and lowered herself onto it. She moved up and down and wiggled her ass back, forth, to and fro as Dave gasped in pleasure. She turned to Astrid, "Your turn if you want."

Astrid had been watching, unsure of what she should do but knowing what she wanted. Her sexual proclivities took over. "Sure." The two traded places.

It was soon obvious to both women that Dave was about to cum. "Who gets to feel him cum?" Astrid asked as she bounced up and down.

"Three strokes each," Valkyrie said, urging Astrid off the hard shaft.

"One, two, three," Valkyrie. "One, two, three," Astrid. "One, two, three," Valkyrie. "One, two, three," Astrid. ...

Dave was gasping but lasted longer than he might otherwise because of the brief respites as the women changed places.

"Three," Astrid jammed her body down on him, "Oh God!" he cried as he pumped semen into the condom embedded in her vagina. She felt the warmth inside and wiggled back and forth, milking him of all his fluid. She smiled at her mother, "Sorry, I think I finished him."

Valkyrie grasped the condom at the base of his penis so it wouldn't slip off as Astrid lifted herself from the rapidly shrinking organ. Once Astrid was off Valkyrie pulled off the condom and Astrid was ready with a wet wipe she had retrieved from her purse. Her mother had told her to bring a bunch of individually packaged wet wipes for just such occasions and she had been right. The first guy she had taken back had come all over her leg as she was rubbing against it. Astrid carefully wiped off the flaccid cock and when she finished asked, "What would you like to do with the rest of the time, Dave?"

The ladies sat on either side of him their hips tightly against his due to the limited space on the couch. They were stroking his chest and legs.

He knew exactly what he wanted. "Can I lick your pussy he said to Astrid and finger fuck your mother? The opposite of what we did before?"

The women smiled at each other. Another orgasm was exactly what they wanted. So in response Valkyrie pulled his hand to her crotch and pushed two of his fingers inside. Astrid knelt at his face and put her crotch to his mouth. She felt his tongue probe her slit until it found her clit and then begin moving rapidly back and forth.

The wetness of Dave's smooth strokes quickly brought Astrid to the verge of climax. She forgot to control herself and as she began writhing and pushed down hard onto the face that was the source of the intense feelings, she made a long, loud squeal, the squeal that always began her orgasms. Valkyrie had the presence of mind to get a hand over her daughter's mouth in order to keep the bouncers from descending on them. She knew the squeal was only going to get louder and end in a full fledged scream. Astrid took the hint and fought back the scream but, as a precaution, allowed her mother's hand to stay in place. She thrust back her head, throwing her body forward to keep her balance and let the orgasm overtake her. The entire couch shook with her spasms and dampness flowed freely from her vagina and down Dave's face onto his chest. More wipes would be needed.

The drama of Astrid's reaction on his face had made Dave forget about the fingers in Valkyrie's cunt but the sight of her daughter's intense orgasm and the vibrations pulsating through the couch, along Dave's arm and into her pussy through his fingers along with the site of Astrid in the intense seizure brought Valkyrie off. She pushed hard against Dave's hand, reminding him of her presence and causing him to finger fuck her hard and massage her clit wildly throughout the orgasm.

The three of them sat side by side on the couch. Dave explored their breasts and butt and cunt with his hands while they explored his cock and balls and butt and chest with theirs. The announcement that time was up disturbed their quiet relaxation. "Best time I've ever had here," Dave proclaimed, giving each woman a substantial tip after getting his slacks ups. Both women thanked him with big hugs and kisses on his lips before donning their clothes.

Carl insisted that they go on stage and dance together between each trip to the VIP room. The DJ blatantly promoted the mother-daughter action in the VIP room and Carl vetted all future trips back, insisting on a club cut of $200 for a half hour. Sarah couldn't believe the cash that was flowing in. At this rate she'd only need to come to Pete's once a week.

Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers
12