Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

She went to her room and undressed. She sat on her bed naked, deciding what to do. She remembered having had sex with her step-father and her mother. After that her mom had asked that she no longer have sex with him. But tonight her mom was spending the night with the manager of the strip club, her best friend was in bed with her father and she was sitting here naked and alone.

She decided. She went to her parents' bedroom and went in. Both Sally and her step father were in bed together as she suspected. Sally lay behind him so Sarah carefully slid under the covers in front of him and moved so her body pushed against him. she felt his cock nestle in her but crack and took one arm and placed it over her, the hand at her breast.

Jerry Malone slowly woke in the morning. He knew that one was Sally and assumed the other must be his wife. Without opening his eyes he felt her soft curves and began massaging the soft breasts. He moved his other hand to her thigh and then slowly to her crotch. It all felt like Marlene's body but the pussy was entirely shaven. Marlene had definitely shaved before goinng to the strip club to dance but he was sure she had a small triangle of hair. " Maybe I was mistaken ," he thought and slid a finger into the dampening vagina.

His caresses brought Sarah awake but she just lay with her eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling. As he pushed a finger inside her and then moved it to her clit she hummed quietly in pleasure.

Jerry stopped. The voice, the reaction weren't quite right. He opened his eyes, " Sarah!" He pulled his hands away.

"Hi, Dad. Don't stop." She grasped his hands and pulled them back to her breast and crotch.

He resisted, but only slightly, "God, her body is just like her mother's," he thought. "Sarah, where's your mother.?"

She held his hands tightly against her. "She's fucking the club owner," she said calmly. "Sent me home alone. She'll meet me at the club tonight." She released his hands. He kept them in place as his brain processed the information.

He knew what he wanted. It was obvious what she wanted. He and his step daughter had sex once before and Marlene hadn't exactly disapproved though she had asked that they not do it again. But if she was going to send her horny, younger double home alone what dd she expect? Besides, what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her or them. He sunk his finger into the inviting pussy, rubbed his thumb against the hard nub at the front and moved his body over her, kissing one breast while massaging the other.

That was exactly what she wanted. She felt his hard cock brushing against her thigh and grabbed it, sliding the skin over the hard shaft. She lifted her hips in pleasure. She spread his legs for him. "Use me! Use me any way you want," she thought.

He debated sinking his head in her pussy, tasting the vaginal juices that were oozing over his fingers. But the proximity of his cock to its target and her hand stroking along its length gave it an irresistable desire to be inside her. He moved his legs between hers and with a her hand giving a very slight adjustment, it was inside! He gasped at the sensation. He reallized he didn't need to forego the pleasure of her taste and moved his damp hand to his nose and then sucked it off. What an amazing salty, almost sweet, musky flavor! He drove his cock deeply home.

The shaking of the bed woke Sally. She opened her eyes and watched as Jerry Malone mercilessly fucked his step-daughter. She watched for a few seconds and gave into an urge. Moving to their legs she watched as his dangling testicles slapped against Sarah's butt with each thrust. She reached out and grabbed them, feeling the huge, egg shaped, jumbo egg sized balls inside.

Jerry Malone hesitated brifly at the sensation of his balls being squeezed, noticed Sally's position, smiled, and went back to work on his step-daughter's pussy. She was writhing and moaning in obvious delight.

Sally amused herself by playing with the pendulous scrotum. It wasn't easy with the way he was driving his hips in and out of Sarah's crotch. She pulled the balls down, there must have been 2 or three inches between his crotch and the balls. She squeezed the skin in her partial fist reducing the skin between his body and balls to a mere quarter inch in diameter. While continuing her hold she pushed his balls tightly into their loose sack. The she fondled the balls, tickling at the scrotum skin wrapped tightly around them. She moved her hands with his thrusts, never disrupting his fucking.

Sarah was not one to suffer orgasms quietly. It began as a squeak that became a squeal and then a scream as her vaginal muscles tightened around her step-father's cock and her body erupted in the ecstatic pulsations of orgasm.

Sally felt the cock drive deeply into Sarah and felt the semen coursing into the shaft as Jerry Malone succumbed to the vagtinal spasms. Pussy juices and semen mingled and then spilled out onto her hand. She licked the combination off watching more of the mixture dribbling out over his balls.

Jerry rolled off his step-daughter and Sally repositioned herself. The three lay side by side, Jerry in the middle as the girls caressed his body and fondled his genitals. He had an arm around each with the hand on a breast.

"Shower," Sarah sang out after a half hour, jumping from the bed and tugging at her step-father's arm. Sally followed them into the shower where the girls scrubbed Jerry. Sally focused on his feet, legs, cock and balls. Sally took his upper body. Then they washed each other, allowing Jerry to do a bit of scrubbing of tits and cunts.

Back in the bedroom the girls laid him on his back and then fucked him again. Sally riding his cock and Sarah with her pussy firmly planted over his face.

As he lay in a state of post-coital bliss Jerry looked at the clock, "Oh my god! I'm late!" he jumped up, did his best to wipe his cum and vagina dampened cock dry and got dressed.

Both girls stayed naked and watched. Before he left he asked them to clean the sheets and re-make the bed.

Sally sent him off with a kiss that said let's do this again sometime, "Bye, Mr. Malone, Had the best time, the very best time!"

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers
12