Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers

"I'm here with friends too. They're my ride."

"You gonna fuck any of 'em tonight?"

"Maybe."

"They good at it? One of mine is the best. I trained him. He's yours if you want."

"You don't want him?"

"I've done him dozens of times. I want some variety."

The beautiful redhead thought a bit, "Sure, okay, you guarantee he's a good fuck?"

"Double your money back."

"I'll need a ride home."

"I'll take you and provide some girl on girl if you want."

"I'm not into that."

"But you asked."

"Because I thought that's what you were implying. And I didn't want it."

As they walked back to Derek and his friends Sally mentioned, "I didn't get your name."

"Oh. It's Eva."

"Eva, nice name. I'm Sally."

She introduced Eva to Derek and his friends. Eva pushed herself into the booth next to Derek.

Sally sat in a chair across from the booth."So what are you guys planning?"

After a brief silence Derek spoke for the group,"No plans."

"Wanna do something with us?"

Derek knew that "doing something" with Sally meant only one thing. The other guys probably didn't realize that so he made sure he had their attention and gave a knowing wink. "Yeah, sure! Have anything in mind?"

Sally was nothing if not direct. "sexual games. Something fun. Foreplay and fucking. Sound good?"

All the guys, except Derek who expected it, were wide eyed. Ryan's mouth fell open. Eva had look of surprise at Sally' bluntness.

"Sounds good," Ramone said looking around at the others to confirm their approval.

"Four on two?" Jay asked.

"I'm sure we can handle you. But let's see if I can get two more." Sally got up and went to the bar to inquire after Astrid and Valkyrie. A quick check with the DJ confirmed they were in back. "Ten more minutes with this guy," he told her.

She went back to the table and informed the guys. Fifteen minutes later Astrid and Valkyrie appeared at the VIP suites entrance.

Sally went over to them. "There are four guys over there I've invited to have sex. You two want to join us? It'll even the numbers."

Sarah/Astrid looked at her mother who replied, "What the hell. Let's at least meet them.

As soon as they arrived at the table Ramone jumped up, "Valkyrie!"

Marlene//Valkyrie immediately went to sit next to him as Sally made introductions, mentioning that Derek had attended their high school.

"Sure, I know you," Sarah said, " We fucked under the bleachers. Remember, after school the day of the homecoming pep rally, junior year. I remember because you were a great fuck. Don't know why I only did you once."

Derek responded, "I remember because I didn't get a chance at many cheerleaders. You were the only one. I got up the nerve to ask you out and instead of just saying 'no' like the others, you said 'how about a fuck instead?' "

"Oh yeah! I did like a fuck! Still do! Don't know why we never hooked up again."

You told me, "One geek, one fuck. Like it was a rule that you couldn't fuck certain classes of guys twice."

"Oh yeah, I had that silly rule for awhile before I dropped it because I found out that geeks were good lovers and really, really enthusiastic."

"I had them trained," Sally offered in the way of explanation but also as a brag.

Plans for an Orgy

"So, planning an orgy? Lovely!" Marlene exclaimed, squeezing Ramone's thigh and moving her hand up to his crotch.

"It's a pretty large group for a single hotel room," Sarah stated. "Does anyone know a place?"

Everyone looked at each other blankly. Ryan said "My place is too small." And Derek said "I live with my Mom and dad."

Marlene had been waiting to see if someone else would come up with anything. "I know a great place but we'll need another female."

"Maybe Maylee or Lily?" Sally suggested.

"Maylee's a real stickler for the rules. No dating customers! She'd never agree."

"Lily's got other things going on," Marlene stated. She'd made it her business to be aware of what was going on with the other dancers as part of keeping them from thinking her relationship with Carl, the manager, part owner, led to favoritism.

"I think I know someone," Sarah said and made a call on her cell. When she got off she told everyone, "OK that's set but she needs to know where."

"Our home."

"But Dad's there," Sarah exclaimed.

"Of course, why do you think I wanted another female?"

"Oh," Then she realized, "I just got a perfect one."

"Oh?" her mother asked.

"Jennifer, you know, from the cheer team with me. I know Dad's been eying her for years. Now that she's legal, ... well, ... he'll be happy."

Marlene smiled, "He had his eye on all your friends!" then she called her husband.

[To Be Continued]

Susie_O
Susie_O
437 Followers
12