Sally, Summer of Sex Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang and, shortly afterwards, Sarah poked her head in the bedroom, "Someone's at the door."

"Then ... answer ... it," her mother said pausing each time Neal pushed inside.

"I'm naked."

"And" ... I'm ... dressed ... for ... the ... opera. ... Answer ... it! ... It's ... one ... of ... Sally's... fuck ... partners ... any ... way."

Sarah grabbed her mother's bathrobe that was always hanging behind the door. They were the same size and it would fit her perfectly. "I'm taking the bathrobe. It might be a deliveryman or something."

"Very ... unlikely."

As Sarah left the room, her mother pushed her hips against Neal to stop his action and yelled after her, "And be sure he parked so Neal can get his car out!"

Then she added quickly, "And close the door."

Sarah obliged: returning and slamming the door before heading downstairs.

Unlike with Sarah, Neal devoted himself to getting as much pleasure from Marlene's cunt as he could. Raising up and thrusting down into her he put pressure on the underside of the tip of his penis where he was most sensitive.

Marlene didn't mind as long as his balls kept stroking her clit. And as his penis pleasured itself, it pushed against her G-spot She relaxed and enjoyed herself, swinging her hips side to side to vary the sensations.

It wasn't long before the combination of sensations brought Neal to maximum arousal. "I'm cumming!" he warned.

"Go for it, big boy," Marlene encouraged him. "Fill me with that warm man juice."

Neal hadn't even considered that that he wasn't wearing a condom. The thought gave him pause but also made him more aware that his bare cock was surrounded by her bare vaginal walls. The thought alone was enough to bring him off and he groaned loudly.

Marlene felt the warm semen released inside her. "I knew you had another load ready to go," Marlene told him. "Keep it coming."

Marlene reached down and caught some of the dripping semen in her cupped hand. She tasted the combination of her juices with his, "That's yummy."

His cock was still inside as she pushed back, hard. He fell back and she was sitting on top. She pulled off and moved the dripping wet cunt to his face. "You made the mess. Lick it clean," she demanded in a gentle but insistent voice.

He stated his earlier realization, "We didn't use a condom!"

"A small risk," she told him, "You haven't been with many women have you?'

"Only Sally, and a couple others. I always use a condom."

"See! No risk."

"But ..."

In fact the lack of a condom had been intentional on her part. She seldom had a chance with a low risk partner. She offered an explanation, "I love having a bare cock inside, warmer. And the feeling of warm cum inside and dripping out. Well, that's wonderful."

"But ..." he repeated

"Oh! Yeah I have loads of sex partners. I use a condom with most of them and because of my work at the club I get tested frequently. You have more chance of catching the flu from me than anything else. I'll send you the results of my next test if you want."

Neal considered and said nothing more. It had been sweet, feeling her vagina without the latex. And what was done, was done. Perhaps in the future he should take more personal responsibility. He'd always relied on the girl to provide the condom and make sure it was applied. That was Sally's way and so he had just fallen into a habit.

He applied himself to licking out her dripping pussy. He didn't like the taste of semen but had to admit to himself that the salty sour flavor of her vaginal juices took the edge off. "That's good," he stated, more to satisfy her than because he actually liked it. His tongue swept over her labia and then slipped between them. He pushed it in, pulled it out, gave her clit a hard lick, stroked down the length of her lips and back again, first on the outside, then pushed between the soft lips and then driving back inside. Over and over.

She squirmed in pleasure, moaning at his ministrations and sucking his shrinking cock clean.

Her body shivered with impending orgasm. She stopped working his penis and emitted a single long moan as he began licking rapidly at her clit. She came with a shudder that caused her clit to vibrate all the more fiercely at his mouth. He kept the rapid licking until her spasms subsided and she collapsed next to him with a loud, "OH, FUCK ME!"

They laid on the bed. She playing with his penis, rolling the foreskin back and forth and also rotating his testicles inside the ample scrotum, stretching it while pushing the balls down to his crotch. He stroked her thighs and calves, admiring how toned they were, indistinguishable from her teenaged daughter's. He felt the soft pillows of her clam-shell cunt, wondering if he should try to bring her off again.

Master Bath

She wanted to stay there all day, maybe have another orgasm, or two, but thoughts of reality intruded. There were only a few hours before she and Sarah would need to leave for the club. Of course, they could be late and pay the late fee, or they could blow off today altogether, but she wasn't going let a dalliance with a young stud, no mater how skilled he was, interfere with her daily discipline, or more importantly, Sarah's. She and Sarah could also pick up take out on the way instead of a home prepared salad. Sarah could afford to do that, but she couldn't if she wanted to maintain a body that would attract clients at the club.

She lifted her body from the bed. "I need to shower, come on."

She took him into the bathroom that held a huge shower with plenty of room for two, maybe even four, and turned on the water. He steeled himself for the inevitable initial burst of cold water but was surprised when warm water immediately poured down from four large heads embedded in the ceiling. "Isn't it nice?" she asked, "Sarah's step father had this installed for my birthday a couple of years ago. Heater keeps pipes warm for immediate warm water and room for an orgy."

She laughed lightly, handed him a bar of soap and, with a big smile, placed his hand at her crotch instructing him, "start cleaning."

He rubbed the bar on her labia and she began showing signs of obvious pleasure.He realized this wasn't about cleaning at all. So he lathered his hand generously, put the bar aside and applied himself to her genitals. he stroked hard and fast outside and then inside. He made sure to play plenty of attention to her clit. "Oh! That's it!" she wiggled her hips in pleasure.

He kept at it and her body soon vibrated in orgasm. He stroked her clit more vigorously as she erupted.

Her orgasm subsided and she grabbed the soap, "my turn."

His cock was hard again and she massaged it vigorously with a strong, soapy grip. "I love the way you young studs can get it up again and again."

She wasn't gentle and soon he let loose another burst of sticky white. Barely stopping in her massage she rinsed off the soap and bent down to lap up the drops as they oozed out. He writhed around, gasping in pleasure.

"I knew you had a third load inside," she laughed. "I bet I could coax another out?"

He shook his head.He felt spent.

"OK, there will be another time." she laughed.

"Oh?"

"Oh! Yes! she really likes you. I'll see you again."

"But she doesn't want us fucking," He spoke more boldly.

"OH, but she'll let us. Maybe in exchange for her step father." she laughed in pleasure at the thought. "Oh, yes, she'll let us."

Neal could only wonder about this family as they stepped out and Marlene dried him off. His cock had never been so dry. She had it hard again and he was almost sure she was going to bring him off again.

She handed him a clean towel. "Do me, dear. Don't ignore the cunt."

He did as she requested and after drying her genitals, considering that with her it wasn't about drying, shoved four fingers up her vagina and, with his thumb at her clit brought her to orgasm one more time.

"You catch on quick," she said, smiling.

In the Car

Neal dressed as she sat on the bed naked, watching him, rubbing her nipples and playing with herself. She walked him downstairs without dressing. Before opening the door for him she grabbed him in a huge hug and gave him a wet kiss, her tongue exploring his mouth. "It has been a REAL pleasure," she told him, one hand pressing on his hardening cock and the other opening the door. "Drive safe, I'll look forward to our next fuck."

He walked to his car, taking a glance back. She had the door open, with her shapely body fully revealed. She winked and waved. He wondered what the neighbors would think. "They probably see that all the time," he told himself.

He looked back again after getting in the car. The house door was closed.

He had left his phone charging in the car. Glancing at it he saw a text message, three missed calls and a voice mail. He drove down the block and parked. The text and the calls were from Sally. She never called, only texted, so that was peculiar. The text simply said, "Call me." The voice mail was longer but still cryptic, "Thanks so much for what you did with Sarah. I appreciate it and she really, really enjoyed it. Can we talk?"

He called. "Hi, Neal. Wow! did you impress Sarah," she answered. "How was it for you?"

"Great," he responded. "Really great."

"It sure sounded like it. You'll have to come by some time and give me a blow by blow, maybe with a hands on demonstration."

"Sure, whenever you want."

"Sarah really enjoyed it and you. She really likes you."

"That's what her mom said."

Sally laughed, "How WAS her mom?"

"You know?"

"That you fucked her mom? Of course, Sarah told me. Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Yeah, Marlene was a lot of fun."

"Haha, 'fun', I bet. And you're on a first name basis. She's quite the cougar isn't she?"

"Yes, she certainly is."

"You'll have to throw in a demonstration of that too."

"Uhh, I guess."

"What I really wanted to talk to you about was that Sarah really likes you."

"You already told me that."

"Can't be repeated enough, that's how much she likes you."

"OK?"

"Anyway, she asked for your phone number."

"She did?"

"Quite a compliment. She said she wants to call you. Sarah NEVER calls guys. They call her."

"Oh?"

"'OH!' You bet, 'OH!' Anyway I gave it to her."

"Good, thanks."

"Hahaha, 'thanks?' You owe me more than that. You better have that cock and those balls ready when I want them."

"Sure," he felt his cock already getting ready.

"You know you're hung like Sarah's Dad?"

"Sarah's mom mentioned that. You've seen his parts?"

"Oh yeah, had them inside me too, several times. Quite the family, the Malones."

Neal shook his head, "yeah, quite the family."

"Maybe you'll be part of it."

"Huh?"

"Sarah's taken with you. More that any guy she's ever known. Whatever you did, she's into you for more than sex." She finished by humming a couple of bars of "Here Comes the Bride."

"Right, right, I bet she doesn't even call."

"How much you wanna bet on that? $100?"

"You know I'm broke."

"Won't cost you a penny if she doesn't call. Not that sure are you?"

Neal wasn't sure. He was skeptical, but hopeful. He wouldn't mind spending more time with a girl as beautiful as Sarah. "No bet."

"Good call! I'll be in touch." Sally concluded the call with a laugh.

Neal drove home. He was exhausted. In his room he pulled off his shoes and collapsed onto his bed.

The phone rang, It was from a number the phone didn't recognize. Usually he'd let such calls go to voice mail but today ...

He answered hesitantly, "Hello?"

"Hi Neal, it's Sarah Malone."

12