Sally Takes Mo Home and...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally noticed that and cursed Mo some more. 'Dirty, horny bitch' she muttered. 'Do it for me now slut – show me.' So Mo continued to work on her clit...making sure to use only the most gentle of pressure. It felt like there was no permanent damage but for now Mo had taken as much as she could.

As she slowly rubbed away Sally's breathing deepened and she began to thrust the buzzing cock harder and deeper into her own hole. Soon her head fell back again but that couldn't hide the rasping of her breath. Nor could the sound of Sally's breathing cover the sound of her wet cunt around the thick phallus.

Mo wasn't sure what to make of all this. It would have been a sure turn-on in different circumstances. Right at this point, however, she was tired, sore...and still a little shocked at what Sally had done to her. Or was ir shock that she had more or less allowed Sally to use and abuse her like that?

Too late for more thought – Sally was erupting once more with a massive orgasm. 'Fuuuuuck!' Then without warning she slumped across Mo's legs and shoved a hand down under her stomach so that, Mo guessed, she could finish off with some nice rubbing of her own clit.

Amazed at herself once more, Mo ceased her own pleasure and ever so carefully reached out to Sally, to stroke her hair softly. She waited for more verbal abuse but it didn't come. Instead Sally seemed in her post-orgasmic reverie to be content to receive the other woman's soft touch. It was a strange riposte to Sally's earlier intensity.

As they lay there together Sally slowly untied Mo's ankles. Still, neither of them moved for many long minutes. Mo was almost frozen – undecided whether to try again to flee...or to thank Sally.

Finally, of course, it was Sally who made the first move. She climbed up off Mo and sat herself on the side of the bed. Once again she drank from the open bottle, this time succeeding in draining it.

'I should let you get home' she said. Somehow it seemed her voice had a tender note in it. But there was no mistaking – Mo had been dismissed, the fuck toy was no longer needed. For almost the last time that night Mo moved to comply with her orders. When she reached down to find her underwear Sally spoke again. 'No - leave them. You can have them back when you come over on Sunday.'

At that she slowly moved to stretch out over the bed, obviously tired as well, perhaps now succumbing to the effects of the alcohol. Mo quickly pulled on her jeans and pulled up the zip. She picked up her shirt and her shoes. Shouldn't she really say something now? Thank you? Fuck you?

'Be here for lunch' murmured Sally. 'You know where it is.'

And with that Mo silently retreated from the bedroom. She would note the address on the way out. She did know where it was. But she didn't want to disappoint Sally when Sunday came.