Sally, Tim have Elderly Neighbours Ch. 01

Story Info
Mr. and Mrs. Rose were so helpful to young Sally and Tim.
12.4k words
4.74
55.9k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a complete fantasy and no association with real life whatsoever. No one is under the age of 20 and there is no physical hurt or pain.

*****

Chapter 1 - Introduction

My name is Sally Banks and I am 28 years of age and have been married for over 7 years to my husband Timothy Banks. We have always been reasonably happy, but over the last 12 months our marriage has altered dramatically. I think it started with some playful girly dressing up and then slowly graduated to some equally playful disciplinary corporal punishment involving our elderly neighbours. I am however moving ahead of myself and should really start at the beginning.

When I was in my very late teens it was clear that Tim and I were made for each other. Our parents were delighted. Tim had always been such a polite boy and was exceptionally good looking with very fine delicate facial features and his skin was perfect, almost porcelain. My friends were insanely jealous although they were so happy for me. His manner was so gentle, and he was so shy my mother loved him to bits and was always telling me how attractive he was. My Auntie Rita used to go overboard with the praise and tell my mother "He is not just attractive Ellen, he is positively pretty. I feel I want to wrap him up in lovely gift paper and take him home with me".

We all used to laugh at her expressions, but my mother used to tell me afterwards "Your Aunty Rita is quite right Sally, Timothy is so lovely and nice you really will have to take special care of him." I nodded, although I wasn't sure what she meant by 'special care'.

The first time I visited Timothy's home I was about 18 and found his family so loving and welcoming. His mother was pleasantly plump and immediately kissed me on both cheeks and made me feel at home. His sister Michelle was about a year older than Andrew and I was surprised, as I remembered her from school. Due to our age difference we were not close friends, but she was always very nice to me and was very popular. She was full of fun.

His father Herbert was a very quiet introvert man. He didn't have a very strong personality. Quite nice but with very little to say. I smiled as the women seemed to be giving all the instructions.

During Timothy's and my courtship, Michelle and I developed a strong friendship and we did start to go out together to concerts on a few occasions. We talked a lot and found out we had both been in the Girl Guides. I had always enjoyed the very close companionship of the Girl Guides and wished I had never left. It made me feel stronger and self-sufficient. I liked the uniform.

She was fascinated that I told her this and explained that she had felt exactly the same and in fact she was now a Senior Guide in the local organisation. She told me a little about her duties and the close companionship with the girls.

One evening Michelle told me that she and her mother were more than pleased that Tim and I intended to get married and said that Timothy was a very special person and needed a woman like me who would 'take special care' of him and my time in the Guides made me an ideal wife.

It really was strange that she should use the very same expression that my mother and Aunty Rita had used. It was very clear that both Michelle and her mother wanted the very best for Timothy and it was nice to feel that they thought I was perfect.

One evening I was over their house and Michelle wanted to show me a dress she had bought that day. As I followed her into her bedroom I was impressed how nice and neat everything was with lovely windows and curtains and pretty wallpaper. Then I gasped as I saw a drawing pinned up on the wall near her bedside.

It showed a good-looking young man with his trousers down and it was clear he was wearing girl's panties. They were pretty mauve panties but what was much more shocking was that there was a young woman sitting at his side and she had his penis poking out of his panties and she was masturbating him.

I muttered "God, Michelle, that looks a bit much."

She laughed "It's only a bit of fun and it is a good drawing isn't it Sally?"

I knew that both she and Tim were good at drawing and he intended to be an architect. I nodded. It was good, but I did ask "But what if your mother sees it?"

Michelle tinkled with a laugh "Of course she sees it every day. She thinks it is a great drawing and it's only a bit of fun and the boy looks as if he is enjoying it doesn't he? He looks as if he is about to cum."

She was so matter of fact that I looked at the drawing again and could see what she meant. She was right. I giggled "He doesn't look as if he can last much longer."

She laughed again "You are right Sally. These boys are all the same. No stamina."

We were both enjoying each other's company, but I had to ask "But what about your father Michelle. Surely, he would object to drawings like that?"

She smiled, and I felt she was treating me like a younger sister as she explained "Daddy isn't allowed in any of our bedrooms but even if he saw the drawing it doesn't really matter. He is easily sorted out."

I had already had the impression that Mr Banks was a very nice man but wasn't all that important in the household.

Michelle looked thoughtful and then took me by the hand and led me out of the room and into Tim's bedroom. Again, I was shocked. The bedroom could only be described as exceptionally pretty. It was all decorated in pinks and yellows and had a lovely big pink teddy bear on the chair at the side of his bed.

I must confess that once I got over the prettiness of it all I loved it. It was the sort of bedroom I would love to have, especially when I was younger. I told Michelle this and it clearly delighted her, and she gave me a nice kiss. It wasn't a passionate kiss or anything like that, but it was full on my lips and I liked it.

There were no more incidents like that and I tended to put them out of my mind as Timothy and I planned out marriage. The wedding was lovely, and we also managed a modest honeymoon. Neither of us were very experienced and I suppose it was reasonably successful although didn't know what to expect. We then put down a deposit on a small terraced house and for a few years saved as much as we could to improve things.

We had never been very sexual prior to our marriage as we were both keen churchgoers and wanted all those things to be perfect. It was ideal, we really enjoyed each other in bed. Apart from the excitement of the new experiences he was so gentle that he brought out my best thoughts. It was lovely.

After about a year we even tried experimenting a little. We didn't know where to begin so he brought home some magazines which had been on display in the newsagents. It was incredibly exciting and we both realised we had a lot to learn.

Some of the pictures almost blew us away and the stories and letters from married women showed different actions and relationships which we had never dreamed of.

Of course, we experimented, and Tim surprised me with some of the things he liked, and some of the pictures he favoured. One of them featured a young man being orally pleasured by a young woman with another young man sitting opposite. It had an odd title "Watching my wife."

I surprised myself to some extent in that it excited me to help him to reach fruition. He was so lovely and even thanked me.

Although Tim was quite shy, he was also quite a clever architect and was slowly making a reputation for himself. I worked in an account's office.

After about 4 years, as our finances improved we mortgaged a charming cottage at the end of the village. It was very private although there was another beautiful cottage nearby with our gardens adjoining. There was even a small stream passing at the bottom of our gardens making it more idyllic. The mortgage was however quite a strain.

Our neighbours Mr and Mrs Rose were a lovely couple in their very late fifties. Ann was retired and worked a lot in the garden and would also type a few letters for her husband. Mr Henry Rose was semi-retired but still held an important position in the property industry.

Mr Rose was also very highly regarded in the nearby village community and they had asked him to be chairman of local Community Committee. He would organise charity events and send people to collect monies outside the big stores in the main town.

At Xmas times his committee would send a Float around with someone dressed up as Santa to give presents to the Village children. He was such a respected man.

Although they were a very private home loving couple they took an immediate liking to Tim and me and we all got on so well. Tim being an architect found Mr Rose's advice on various buildings invaluable and Mrs Rose was so helpful with her guidance in the garden. We had indeed been so fortunate.

Tim was not a very dominant macho man and tended to do whatever I told him. It was much the same with our personal life, even when we looked at the magazines. He was such an easy comfortable man to live with and over the years I began to understand what my mother had meant when she told me that I would have to take special care of him. We really loved each other.

He wasn't a demanding man sexually and I found that I always made the opening moves but to be fair he always responded well enough and did whatever I told him.

His physical equipment was not very big, but it was enough for my needs although I did wonder what it would be like to do it with a really powerful man. Some of the magazine pictures were magnificent. They impressed Timothy as much as myself and we sometimes played guessing games as to the length and girth of some of the men.

It was noticeable that although the young men always appeared more virile, it was the older mature men who seemed to have the biggest penises. I made this comment with a chuckle and Tim nodded agreement but seemed breathless and didn't laugh.

Later that particular evening he asked me if his small erection was a disappointment to me. I told him quite honestly that as I had never had a different cock inside me and couldn't really compare it. I told him truthfully that he made me feel good and the love we shared was more important than the size of a man's cock.

He was very grateful to hear my words, but I could see the insecurity. It was obvious that he was ashamed of his inadequate endowment. It followed that he began to lose confidence and became more aware of his shortcomings in his performance.

His thoughts were getting on top of him now and he started to question me if he was disappointing me and I couldn't do anything to dissuade him. He even told me that he wouldn't object if I slept with someone else to get satisfaction. I told him that was unlikely to happen. He shook his head sorrowfully but did add "If you do Sal, will you tell me what is happening?"

I didn't know how to respond but managed "Of course I will Tim." As a joke I added "I will tell you all the details so that you know everything."

I was aware as soon as I uttered those words that Tim sighed and looked more satisfied in himself "Thank you Sal." It did worry me, and I wished I had someone older and wiser, I could confide in, but I knew my mother would simply worry even more.

It was very strange in that immediately following my reassurance, his performance improved dramatically. It didn't make his penis any bigger of course but it certainly seemed stiffer and he was able to control his ejaculation better. I also enjoyed teasing him, when he was excited by telling him "If I do it with someone else Tim, I will tell you how big his cock is." Those words always excited him and he would always cum as I said them.

We used to stay in most nights and after we had tea we would tend to settle down to watch the television in our living room. On one occasion I had left my silk blouse at the side of the settee and I noticed that as we were watching the television that Timothy constantly played with my blouse running his fingers through the material and almost unconsciously rubbing the material against his face. With his gentle smile, he seemed almost dreamlike.

It fascinated me and although I could have easily asked him, I decided not to embarrass him. Instead I decided to experiment. A few days later I 'accidentally on purpose' left one of my short petticoats out on a chair which was close to where he would be sitting. As he settled down to watch the TV, I saw his startled look as he spotted the nylon petticoat.

I deliberately ignored him and pretended to be concentrating on the TV. I could see him tentatively reach out for the petti and over the next couple of hours stroked the material in his hands in much the same ways as my silk blouse.

I didn't feel annoyed or upset. In fact, there was a degree of curious excitement. He clearly liked pretty things and I remembered how pretty his bedroom was in younger days. It made me think more about his delicate porcelain face and my Aunty Rita's words that he was 'positively pretty' and should be 'wrapped up'. I even wondered about buying him a teddy bear.

Over the next few weeks we became much more overt. We didn't talk directly about it, but I would now always leave something out for him to play with. I would even leave out some underwear I had been wearing and he always reacted gratefully. On a few occasions I forgot to leave anything out and when I noticed his disappointment I would slip into the bedroom and bring him something. I noticed he was especially grateful when I gave him my tights or my panties. It was exciting him. I realised that it was also exciting me.

We hardly talked about it, but it was clearly a fetish with him and although he wasn't a big man his excitement did show in the swelling in his trousers. It had got to the stage where he looked as if he may embarrass himself. I quietly suggested "Perhaps it would be better if you went into the bathroom now Timothy to finish yourself off."

He nodded gratefully "Thank you Sal". As he left I noticed he always took my tights or silk blouse with him. I could see his little swelling.

We still attended Mass regularly, and whilst we never used any naughty language in ordinary day to day life, we had started to use the naughty words in the bedroom. Some of the words which we had read in the magazines were really dirty and sometimes downright humiliating. I could see that Timothy loved me calling him a little prick and it excited him to apologise for 'his smallness' and that he was a Little Prick. In a way it was more satisfying for both of us. After the event we reverted to our normal loving gentle relationship. It was lovely for both of us.

I was now enjoying myself as much as he was. Helping Timothy with his fetishes made me think more freely about my own secret enjoyments.

Like most girls when I was younger I had fantasised a lot about older men in authority and especially along the lines of being disciplined in an intimate way.

I liked thinking about this, sitting on the toilet in the bathroom when I made myself so fruitful. My thoughts and excitement were so intense I could do it 3 times to myself.

When we were in school, all the girls liked the Head Master spanking fantasy and talked about different variations amongst ourselves. It was just the normal growing up phase.

There are so many ways of describing these fantasies but it all came back to the deep-seated desire that I wanted to be spanked and preferably by an older man in charge of me.

It made me feel vulnerable and it excited me, especially when I thought about being alone with him in the library.

In that fantasy he would be lecturing me as I had my skirt up and my panties down. I had always been quite a big girl, but he would talk to me calling me his little girl. Secretly I wanted to be his little girl.

When I was alone in the bedroom or the bathroom having these secret exciting thoughts, one of my weirder secret fantasies was being spanked by a woman.

Later on, in life as I thought back about it all I realised that the most exciting time was when she was pulling my knickers down and whispering that I had been a naughty girl.

My main excitement was the thought of being disciplined. It was essential that the person was older than me, but it could be either a man or woman, as long as I was vulnerable.

Some evenings after I had given Timothy some of my silky under things to play with and he was especially grateful, I started to tell him about my own secret spanking fantasies. As he would be rubbing my underwear into his face, he wasn't really in a position to object and gradually I could see my fantasies were exciting him as much as they did me. Sometimes he would gasp as he asked me "Was he a big man, Sal?"

He became really excited when I told him "He had a really big prick, Timothy. I had to rub his prick for him." Invariably Timmy would sob and have to dash to the bathroom for some privacy.

It was exciting to fantasize on my own in the bathroom but it was a million times nicer to tell my husband my fantasies in great detail.

Although he was embarrassed, I found out that I liked saying rude things and he would listen avidly. I loved telling him secret family fantasies with me being spanked by his father or brother or even his mother. Whoever it was supposed to be with it would end with my panties down and my legs open. It was total fantasy but so exciting.

When it came to fruition and bubbling time I would send him to the bathroom and I would retire to our bedroom. We usually took about 30 minutes each before we reappeared in the lounge and by then we were both recovered and settle down with the TV and he would make us a nice cup of tea.

He would always end the evening by quietly looking into my face saying "Thank you Sal. I can't say too much but I want you to know that I am very grateful.

I would usually smile back, kiss him on the forehead and tell him he was a good little boy. I loved him being grateful.

Although my fantasies excited me, I found it an even bigger excitement to tell my husband dirty things and see his excitement become almost uncontrollable. His biggest excitement was when I told him I wanted the Head Master to fuck me. He looked so humiliated when I told him the Head had a much bigger cock than he had. I had to be careful sometimes as Timothy would actually cum in front of me. His excitement when I told him these things was incredible.

He was so embarrassed and humiliated, but it became clear to me that the more I told him what I would like the Head to do to me, the more excited he would get. It was even better when I gave him my used panties to play with.

I could see he wanted to bring them to his face and I told him a few more naughty things and watched him slowly sniff the silky material before sobbing and them making a mad dash for the bathroom.

This was of course very separate from our day to day lives. It would never be mentioned and as I said earlier he was an ideal husband and we had great respect for one another. I remembered my mother's advice and I took great care of him. He was precious.

Timothy was doing better in his business now with Mr Rose's advice and I used to work from home and do all his invoicing. This gave me plenty of time to myself and I really started to enjoy gardening. As Mrs Rose was in her garden quite a lot, it was only natural that we chatted over the fence. Her gardening advice was invaluable, and she sort of took me under her wing.

On some afternoons she would invite me into her lounge for a cup of tea and we would chat for ages about work and hobbies and just about everything. I told her that it was Timothy's ambition to combine his architect skills with business and hopefully move into the property market.

Ann was so kind and told me " Henry is very impressed with your husband Sally and said he was a very clever young man. I am sure that Henry will be able to help him with that move whenever he is ready." I thanked her very much. Actually, Tim had voiced the same hope to me a few nights earlier. He thought that Mr Rose was such a knowledgeable man and any help would be invaluable.