Sally: Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intercom crackled, startling me, when William announced we were ten minutes from arrival at our destination. Ron reached into a compartment and gave me wet wipes and a hand towel with which I cleaned up. Then Ron helped me back into my turnout coat as the car turned up a long lane (I saw it when we got out) for the final minutes of our ride. Ron had also cleaned himself up and tucked his big dick back in his pants by the time the Limo braked to a halt.

William got out and opened our door. Ron escorted me up the stone steps to the columned portico and knocked on the door. He used the solid brass door knocker, a really huge set of balls and an erect cock. The balls slammed into a big, solid brass plate for the noise. The door was opened by a man wearing a full head devil mask of bright red vinyl, horns and all, with only his eyes showing. He also had a fake red tail with a black barb and the end and a black trident in his hand. Otherwise, he was completely naked and sporting one, huge erection! "Welcome to the erotic trick or treat ball, miss," He said!

My Red Devil escorted me inside. I noticed numerous other such Red Devils around, a number of whom were female. It appeared that male devils were greeting the female guests and female devils were meeting the male guests. Most of the drink waiters were female (all extremely voluptuous), but not all. I was told later that the males took some kind of medication, Viagara or something, to maintain nearly full time erections during the evening. Most of them leaked cum or pre cum off and on all night as they went about their duties.

I had seen from the outside that the building was round, at least what I could see of it, but it was absolutely huge. Inside, the center of the building was a huge ballroom, as large, if not larger, than the U.S. Capital Rotunda. All around the outside edge of the ballroom floor were Greek, Ionic columns fifteen or twenty feet apart, holding up the second story balcony that over looked the ballroom floor. That circle of columns look very classical--and impressive!

This balcony was about fifteen feet wide and mirrored the walkway underneath it. Off the floor of the ballroom, were rooms, all the way around the circle, on both levels. I would learn later that on the opposite side of the circle from the main entrance double doors, the huge double doors visible there led to a very large rectangular annex with a monstrous kitchen, dining, and other facilities. Just inside, the main entrance was flanked by stairs as wide at the walkways, leading to the second story. This pair of stairs was mirrored by a second set of stairs at the opposite side of the circle by the doors on that side.

My Red Devil led me to the left of the entry to the first room on the ballroom floor level which turned out to be a large cloak room that occupied a fair arc of the circle. There, he helped me out of my turnout coat and gave it to the Red Devil girl in charge of the room. As we re-entered the lower level walkway and turned left, I noticed the costumes of the guests were as varied, and then some, as the ones I had seen in the store when I rented mine. Most were flashing as much, or even more nudity than I was, and I thought I was nearly naked! My Red Devil escort began my tour with the next room after the cloak room This room also covered a fair arc of the circle and contained several billiards tables, in use by the costumed guests.

The next room was again a large room with a nearly wall sized plasma TV at either end and plenty of lounging furniture grouped between them. A number of guests were here, some watching TV. But a lot more sucking and fucking sounds indicated that another kind of activity was much more prevalent. The rest of the rooms around the ground floor part of the circle were decorated in various sex themes: a sex swing room with a dozen or more swings hung from the ceiling; a bondage room with whips, restraints, and all sorts of accessories; ad infinitum! Most contained party guests in all sorts of full sexual behavior.

The ballroom was crowded with guests dancing to the live, what else, sextet who were also nude--four women and two men. The second level rooms were mostly all "bedrooms," that is, either rooms with more than one double bed, or with wall to wall gym mats or mattresses. These were also in heavy use. My Red Devil escort then said, "Now that you know the layout, I will leave you to your own devices. Enjoy!" Red Devil left to return to the entrance and greet another female guest.

I decided I would start out by circulating on the ballroom floor. I had not taken five steps out onto the dance floor when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to confront a swashbuckling pirate, complete with eye patch, turban, neck scarf, and black sea boots. He had a broad belt over one shoulder with a curved scimitar sheathed in a scabbard. Crotch less blue dungarees cut and ragged at three quarter length and held up with a broad belt with a huge buckle was the rest of the costume. His long cock was at half mast, but rising. His arms made the offer and I slid into them as we bean to dance to the music. He was unbelievable light on his feet in those huge sea boots.

His cock was now at full mast and rubbing up and down my belly--and leaking! I began to grind into him, returning his pressure. When I felt his pre cum leaking onto me, I grabbed his cock and, pulling my WW string aside, put it where it most wanted to go, straight into my leaking pussy. We managed to dance, coupled that way, through two slow, dreamy numbers before he finally shot his wad into me. He pulled out, gave me a kiss on each nipple, and went in search of a new partner.

The naked female leader of the sextet then made an announcement, "Ladies and gentlemen, please, it is trick or treat time again. Will the young lady firewoman please step up here a moment.?"

Oh-Oh, I thought, What the shit am I in for now? The music leader then said, "The firewoman must perform a trick and then receive her treat! You may proceed now!" she said, looking directly at me.

I thought just a minute, and then said, "Would someone please bring me a ping pong ball from the game room please?" In just a few moments, a Roman gladiator stepped through the waiting crown and handed me the ball. I sat my ass on the four foot stage for the sextet and said, "Here is a little trick I learned in college to entertain the boys from time to time." With that, I proceeded to spread my legs some, and inserted the ping pong ball into my love tunnel, which was in a constant state of wetness. I told the crowd to open up a bit. Then I tightened my cunt muscles and popped that sucker in an arc ten feet into the air and about that far out into the room.

Someone yelled, "Encore, encore!" Rousing cheers and whistles from the crowd echoed his call. Well, RG (Roman gladiator) must have anticipated what I was going to do with the ball because he had brought extras, so I popped three into my cunt and shot them--bang, bang, bang into the crowd for souvenirs!

Then the leader of the sextet said, "All right, enough. It is time for the little ladies treat! Mr. gladiator, you may do the honors!" Which he then proceeded to do. RG stepped up to me and dived head first into my pussy. He was pretty damned good, too! I, like most of the rest of the guests, I presume, was in a near perpetual state of horniness for the night anyway. So, in a minute and a half, flat RG had me shaking in back to back orgasms for the next two minutes, to the continued rousing cheers and applause of the crowd.

RG then took my hand and said, "Shall we dance?" I was unsteady on my feet at first, but eventually, we were dancing smoothly. RG was dressed in a helmet and mask, a belted leather skirt that ended just below his pubic hair so that his cock and balls were exposed most of the time. A sheathed short sword at his waist, a small, twenty inch gladiator shield in his right hand, and sandals on bare feet completed his costume.

For a second time, I had an erect cock, this one nearly fourteen inches long, fat, and black, bobbing up against my belly. He was leaking a fair amount of full cock cream onto me as we danced. With his shield and right hand around my waist, he used his left hand to tweak my nipples instead of holding my hand in the dance position. I could feel more pussy juice flowing---down onto my inner thighs

I was nearly as tall as RG, so our crotches were nearly evenly matched. He left my tits long enough to reach down and put that huge, black fuck stick between my legs so that it rubbed up and down my slit as we danced. Between the dance floor and a couple three or four of the rooms, RG and I spent the rest of the night together, until sunrise came and total exhaustion set in. We limoed together back to my apartment for the remainder of the night and the start of a relationship that has lasted five years. I will not forget that Halloween party for a long, long time!

12