Sally Wants It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers

Linda told me later that she had said all this very suggestively licking her lips with her tongue while gesturing with one hand while the other squeezed round the top of her tit just leaving a small gap between her fingers for her nipple to poke through... My dad stood frozen briefly before finally moving towards her, as soon as he was near enough I heard his zipper go then a gasp from him as she must have grabbed his hard cock cramming it inside her hot mouth this was followed by the gobbling sounds as she went to work sucking on my dad's tool while he begun to moan with delight as her mouth pleasured him. I now relaxed knowing that bar an earthquake I was assured of getting at least one of these cocks inside my pussy.

I went back to work on Dave's cock as dad undressed until his clothes lay in a heap next to Dave. My cunt now felt neglected as Linda kneeled astride her dads head while he noisily sucked and licked her pussy, while Dave could only let out grunts of appreciation while he slurp his beautiful daughters fuck hole. Linda was making her own sounds as she sucked hungrily on my dad's meat while I was breathing heavily as my mouth went up and down on Dave's cock like a tight cunt, so I was the only one not receiving any stimulation of my sex organs.

I stopped gobbling Dave's delicious cock just long enough to ask my dad for some essential attention to my aching cunt.

"Daddy please, please eat my pussy. " I begged him

My pleas were answered as he got down on the floor in response. Linda had followed him down not wanting to let his cock out of her mouth, finally we all ended up lying on the floor in a sort of circle eating each others sex. The air in the room permeated with the smell and sounds of sexual gratification. My dad's hot lips made contact with my cunt and I reacted the only way I knew, sucking harder than ever on the giant cock occupying my oral cavity as my dad licked my cunt lips with his long raspy tongue before finally inserting it deep inside my cavity licking on my tender inner flesh saturated with my thick juices. The wait had heightened my arousal so much it felt like my pussy was on fire as he tongue twirled around deep inside me, he then lifted one of my legs higher in the air allowing him access to my arse hole running his tongue down from the top of my pussy to the tiny hole in the middle of my pucker, I felt as though I was about to explode with desire as I felt his long fat middle finger enter my anus with one almighty thrust as his mouth returned to my cunt as though with the mission of devouring me. He feasted on my young tender flesh as though it was a rare steak for a hungry man while the sexual arousal his actions had on me were transferred to my mouth as I fucked Dave's cock with renewed enthusiasm my head bobbing up and down the juicy pole, which constantly seeped with tasty tangy pre cum, to the extend that I was at risk of damaging my own throat.

Dad had now pushed a second finger inside my arse while having buried his fat thumb inside my cunt fucking both holes with a rocking motion so that I could feel his two fingers move inside until they were buried inside my arse then as he withdrew them I'd feel his thumb bury itself inside my quim while his mouth attached itself like a clamp onto the top of my cunt sucking on my tiny defenceless un-hooded clit as he tongue sporadically flicked out to lick or prod the sensitive nerve filled lump. I could feel that Dave was very near to cumming as his sacks were rock hard and the skin surrounding them was rough and stretched, I just hoped Linda was as near in making my dad cum as I was to hers. Dave let out a loud grunt as he shot his load almost chocking me in the process, I pulled my head back just keeping the tip of his fuck pole in my mouth as it spurted out his thick spunk the texture of double cream, I loved the salty tangy flavour of his spunk, my hands stoked up and down the long pole forcing more of his precious seed to spill inside my hungry mouth as I guzzled his seed down my throat greedily. The build up to his climax had been long and there was an abundance of spunk finally filling my mouth to capacity so that some of his delicious spunk found the break in the seal between my lips and the head of his cock so that it dribbled out of the corners of my mouth, but as much as I wanted to swallow it all I found the will power not too waiting for Linda to finish off my dad.

Finally my dad gasped as he too shot his load inside Linda's mouth,

"Oh yes baby that's good suck on Pete's cock. Oh yes good girl that's it suck all my spunk out, you're a good cock sucking little slut... aaaahhh... yes, yes that feels soo... so... good... aaaahhhh... don't stop... ohhh... yesss... "

Once dad's cock stopped shooting out spunk in her mouth, Linda got up and moved to me, we both turned to our dads opened our mouths to let them see the pools of spunk resting in a pool inside our oral traps and then begun kissing deeply with raw unbridled lust our tongues exploring each others mouth made silky smooth with the coating of spunk some of which we aloud to escape so that it trickled down our cheeks leaving streaks in its downward trail. The two of them stood there transfixed at the sight they were witnessing.

Finally we stopped kissing; I turned looking straight at my dad.

"Mr. Carter promised to eat my pussy daddy if I made him cum in my mouth and I did so I want him too eat my wet pussy, please can he daddy? I know how much you like eating pussy, I'm sure Linda would like you to eat her, look isn't it pretty?"

With that my hand moved to Linda's cunt opening the slit for him to see it still glistening and with the huge clit still erect like a tiny prick.

The two looked at each other; we knew there was no way they were going to refuse.

"Let's go next door so that we have more room girls. I really want to eat that pretty little cunt of yours again Sally and I'm sure your dad will enjoy my Linda's, if he hasn't already that is, I always do. "

My dad looked at Dave and smiled it was obviously in recognition that they had fucked each others daughter before now and had enjoyed the privilege.

We moved to the sitting room and Dave pulled me to the armchair, taking me in his strong arms he lowered me down so that I had a leg over each arm so that my bum was

5 "or 6" above the seat while my legs were wide open. Dad called Dave over and they lifted the other armchair moving it next to the one I was perched on, pleased with themselves dad picked up Linda and put her on the armchair next to me then quickly knelt down in front of her while Dave kneeled in front of me.

Dave moved his head forward in between my thighs until I felt his warm breath as his mouth neared my cunt, his hands made contact with my pussy pulling the lips apart as his tongue licked the sensitive inner side of the engorged flaps, first one side of my pussy then the other sending shivers through my body. He gently nibbled at my labia made huge with sexual excitement, he started at the top worked his way down one side then started on the bottom and work his way up on the other, doing this several times. Then I felt Dave's firm tongue as he begun thrusting it into the centre of my pussy pushing until it was all the way inside my fuck box then pulling it back again, my hands grabbed the back of his head pulling him to me, I could feel my own wetness as my juices begun to ooze freely from deep within my body. Dave liked the taste of my pussy as he begun to suck hard on my quim his mouth engulfing the whole of my vagina while his tongue continued to thrust in and out.

I turned around to the side looking down at my dad his head buried in between Linda's legs as she whimpered with pleasure while he let out slurping sounds mixed with grunts of obvious carnal pleasure as he ate her pretty pussy. Grabbing Linda's head I pulled her to me kissing her with urgent fervour full on the mouth my tongue exploring her mouth deeply until she trapped it sucking it eagerly deep inside her mouth conveying in that one kiss the unquenchable yearning she felt. Her hand reached out for my breast squeezing my nipple mercilessly sending me into a spiral of pain and pleasure as her dad buried two long thick fingers deep inside my pussy exploring my inner most depths. I stopped kissing Linda as I bathed in the ecstatic stimulation my cunt was receiving from her dads experienced mouth, his tongue moved downward blazing a trail along my perineum, while he used his thumbs to prise open my bum cheeks as his tongue made contact with my soft sensitive pucker licking me until I was bathed with his hot oral juices my rubbery flesh becoming ever more sensitive as he continued relentlessly tonguing my arse hole, suddenly he sucked hard on my flesh and I felt my pucker lift up entering his mouth, god it felt so ecstatic almost making me cum instantly, I let out a loud moan letting him know that it gave me pleasure.

Soon I begun to feel the insistent prods to the tiny hole in the centre of my pucker with his well versed tongue, all the while his fingers continue to pummel the interior of my cunt, I was lost in a world of wanton sexual passion pushing myself onto his thrusting fingers encouraging him to fuck me harder with them. His hot wet tongue disappeared but was instantly replaced my a fat finger and I could feel the smooth rounded ball of the digit as it rubbed the well lubricated anal entry causing it to loosen up opening slightly, his finger, appreciating my guard was down, took advantage and I felt the sudden shock as he drove it upward and inward making me gasp loudly as I took in a huge lung full of air, the intrusion I had hoped for was now complete. Dave's mouth was quickly back on the top section of my wet cunt, kissing, licking, nibbling before finally sucking hard, almost as if a vacuum cleaner had attached itself to my pussy, until he manages to trap my small hub inside his firm lips making me shiver as my flesh felt as though it was burning. Dave managed to push a third finger inside my tight cunt while cramming a second in my anal orifice I now felt full and content. The onslaught continued until I finally begun to scream my whole body convulsing an immense heat going throughout my body as I climaxed shamelessly screaming at him not to stop.

"AAAHHH... SUCKK... MYY CUNTTT... EATTT... MEEE... OHHHH... YESSSS...

FINGERRRR... MY... SHIT... HOLE... HARDERRRR... FUCKKK... GOOODD...

PUSHHH... YOUURR... FINGERRRSSS... INSIDEEE... YESSSS... DEEP... INTOOO... MY... FUCKKKKINGGG... CUNNTTTTT... AHHHH...

DON'TTTT... STOPPPP... FUCKKKK... MEEEEEE... AHHHHH... YOUUUU...

BASTARDDDD... FUCKKKKK... MEEEEEE... "

I don't know how long my climax lasted or my body writhed in ecstasy but he managed to continue his intense and constant attack of both my fuck holes with his long fat fingers while his mouth attached itself to my clit like some limpet on a sea rock. He finally stopped leaving me in the troughs of sexual release when Linda echoed my chorus begging my dad to give her more, I looked down to see my dad thrusting four fingers inside her juice saturated pussy while his other hand was ramming three digits inside her tight arse hole with such force he was lifting her up off the armchair while he looked at her telling her what a slut she was.

"That's good you little cock sucking slut I can feel your cum juices all over my hand, you love been finger fucked don't you, you dirty bitch your love it up your tight arse don't you, I'm going to give you all the cock you need inside that young tight cunt then in your little pooper. "

Then he went down on her with his mouth sucking her big clit right inside while attacking the nerve filled ending with his tongue making her squeal even louder with delight.

Dave was also watching while his daughter thrashed all over the place like a fish out of water, his face full of the sexual lust he felt. He lay down on the floor pulling me down on top. His cock was again fully aroused as it dug into my stomach like a steel rod. His strong hands went to my hips lifting me up. I knew what he wanted and my cunt ached for his huge cock, my hands grabbed his cock guiding it to the entry of my pussy as I squatted over his body then let myself drop onto the monster impaling myself on his hard meat as like a missile it drove through my pussy until it was buried to the hilt inside my womb knocking at my cervix with a wave of delicious pain.

Linda was now receiving her own prize as she sat on top of my dad's tool, which her cunt cum juices had helped to revive to its former majesty, he bucked upwards pushing his rod deep inside the young cunt that was so willingly riding him. The sexual energy in the room would have lit up a city as we rode the two massive cocks beneath us, like a pair of young jockeys entered in the Grand National, our breasts although firm bouncing up and down in rhythm with us.

"Peter I want to see you arse fuck Sally, please do it I'd love to watch her being arse fucked by her dad while my daddy fucks her pussy. " Linda begged my dad.

As she said it she lifted herself off his cock. I could see my dad's big cock covered with her cunt's thick cum which trickled down to his swollen balls. I moved forward pulling him to me then grasping his cum saturated shaft and shoving it greedily into my mouth where I could taste Linda's wonderful sweet cum, licking, sucking the wonderful pussy juice mixed with dads tangy pre cum, savouring the taste as if it were a vintage dessert wine.

Meanwhile Linda's dad continued thrusting his powerful cock upward into my wet quim so that it felt as if I was riding an untamed stallion. Linda moved behind me spreading my bum cheeks apart I felt her mouth go to work on my arse, saturating me with her delicious saliva before inserting two fingers inside my arse stretching my tiny hole in readiness for my dad's wonderful cock. I reluctantly allowed my dad's cock to slip out of my mouth and he moved himself behind me lying down on his back, legs wide open.

Lifting my throbbing cunt off of Dave's cock which stood straight up like some huge stem soaked in my pussy sap I moved to my dad manoeuvring his cock to my arse hole and lowering myself down onto it until I felt the huge cock head slowly slide inside me and past the sphincter, his prick was huge, I felt a twinge of pain but this soon vanished to leave me feeling the pleasure as more of his one eyed snake moved inside me until my rectum felt wonderfully full.

Linda busily gobbled her dad's cock making loud noises as her mouth went up and down the slippery pole while she breathed loudly through her nostrils every so often letting out a loud moan of pleasure. She could see I was now ready for her dads cock.

"Daddy fuck Sally's cunt, I want to watch your big cock fucking her tight pussy until it's covered with her cum, go on daddy let me watch as you both fuck her. "

Dave didn't need much persuasion as he crawled to me quickly getting into a position between my legs. I watched as he moved his cock to my cunt then with one mighty thrust brushed my delicate flesh aside so that his cock was all the way inside me love tube and his balls slapped on my arse as he begun to fuck me like a run away train. I thought they were going to split me open these two massive cocks, as Dave's pubic bone begun grinding against my clit sending huge waves of intense pleasure crushing inside my head making me feel as if I was about to explode. Linda had taken some cushions off the arm chairs and sat down on them; her legs stretched open her delicious cunt seeping with juices just above my head. I lifted my head to her bald cunt engulfing her tasty pussy with my mouth appreciating the wonderful sap that now filled my mouth trickling down my throat almost suffocating myself with the need to enter deeper inside her vagina to find the source of this tasty river of pussy cum. It was as if I was in the garden of Eden tasting all the forbidden fruit, the two men continued to pound my fuck holes in some rhythmic movement they had discovered, I could feel dad's cock deep inside my rectum as it moved back leaving just the head buried inside me then suddenly surging forward again until it completely filled my rectum while Dave's cock was pulled back almost all the way out of my pussy then thrust back in powerfully, so deep I thought it would come out of my mouth.

It happened suddenly and quickly but I felt it deep inside my holes, the two cocks expanded making me feel that they might split me apart. Dave was the first to cum, I felt his hot spunk shoot out of his cock like a bullet, splashing against the walls of my cunt filling me with that seed from which Linda had been produced, the man meat jerking in me releasing dollop after delicious dollop of spunk, the feel of his seed pushed me over the edge as I let out a muffled scream my mouth still stuck on Linda's cunt as I sucked her labia into my mouth hard before locating her giant clit sucking on it as if it was a cock while my tongue attacked it with a renewed urgency until finally she let herself go flooding my mouth with a new wave of her rich cum. My dad's cock now expanded inside my anal tube and I felt a new sensation as he spurted his thick spunk inside my rectum with such force I felt the hot thick liquid hurling onwards into my bowels, the sensation made me cum again this time I was free to scream.

"AAAHHHHHH... FUCKKKK... YESSSS... YESSSS... OHHH... AAAHHH... GOD...

YESSSS... FIILLL... MY... SLUT... ARSE... DADDYY... LET ME HAVE... IT...

ALLL... ALLL... YOURRR... S... SPUNK... YESSSSS... AHHHH... GODDD... "

When dad finally stopped cumming inside my arse, I looked around to see Linda busily engaged in a sixty nine with her dad, with him on top forcing his semi hard cock in and out of her mouth almost chocking her while he assaulted her fuck holes with both hands ramming his huge fingers in and out of her.

"So my little slut gets cock where ever she can, lets see how much finger fucking you can take while you suck my cock hard again you little trollop. " Dave instructed her.

The sight of his cock fucking her pretty mouth while she tried to guzzle it down her greedy throat was just awesome, my dad had pulled his cock out of my arse and raced over to her holding it close by her mouth still dripping with his spunk.

"Let the little bitch suck some of my spunk Dave, I'm sure the slut is dying for some more spunk. "

Dave pulled his cock out of Linda's mouth as she half drunk with desire grabbed the spunk covered cock which had only recently been embedded in my arse pulled it to her waiting mouth and commenced nursing on it as though it was her mother's tit.

"God she loves spunk, Dave almost as much as my little slut. Sally come here let Linda eat you out we'd love to watch some more girl on girl, then give Linda some of what you've had. "

I didn't need a second invite; I crawled over to Linda, as her dad moved off, lifting myself on top of her spunk oozing out of my orifices. She pushed my legs further apart forcing my arse down as she begun to eat me, sucking out the deposit of spunk her dad had left inside my cunt as though she was eating oysters slurping with relish at the mixture of cum and spunk, god it felt so good her soft lips encircling my cunt as she sucked on me, then her tongue every so often delving deep inside my slit to lick out any remaining spunk. I feasted on her saturated cunt flesh while having three fingers buried deep inside her warm damp arse hole, her musky sexual smell like an exotic perfume. Her hands now pulled me further down forcing my legs even further apart while prising my arse cheeks open, I felt her tongue probing my anal entry, still distended from its recent fuck, and then start to lap up the deposit of spunk left there by my dad as it slowly trickled out of my opening. Thinking about what she was doing to me was so hot my body shuddered as I had another small orgasm.

pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers