Sally's Box Ch. 01

Story Info
She leaves him, and he makes a discovery.
974 words
3.78
24k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Sally left me, I was heartbroken, I slowly started rebuilding my life. I re-arranged the house, partly to remove her influences but more importantly to keep me busy.

In the bottom of the wardrobe I found an old shoebox, guessing it was old shoes ( I have a habit of putting the worn out shoes in the box of the replacement pair and throwing them out months later, I guess it was another reason Sally couldn't or wouldn't live with me ). A quick check inside revealed a pile of paperwork and stuff, mainly 2 or 3 year old "Our files indicate we have not received the amount owing by the due date... etc", but amongst them were pages of typed or in some cases written in Sally's handwriting. Some describe in extreme detail the sex acts we shared, some described things we wanted to try, and some that I have never heard of before.

She had written almost word for word the fantasy I would tell her when we were cuddling while gently massaging her ample tits and pinching her nipples, or running my hand over her mound, or circling her clit, or casually fingering her.

She is kneeling in the lounge, legs apart, her hands loosely tied behind her, a blindfold on, and the stereo loud enough to disguise her ecstatic screams. I suck her nipples, or offer my cock to her mouth, tongue love her ear, run a vibrator across her pussy lips or on her clit, anything else I can do to turn her on, but always stopping just before she cums. The frustration just about kills her. To allow her time to cool down and to keep her pending orgasm just out of reach, I give her little sips of water. This keeps her mouth moist, if I choose to slide my cock in there and also to replenish the fluid freely flowing from her pussy.

After an hour of her insistent begging "Please let me cum", "I want you inside me", "Just slide your cock into me so I can feel it, just once", "Fuck me please". I lay her on her back and start to rub my mushroom head against her clit and along her pussy lips. I guide it towards the entrance to her silky cave. She can feel it against her lips as she pants " Oh! Yessss slide it in ", I wait, push a little and pull back, not yet allowing it to even open the lips much less penetrate her.

Rod and Judy are enjoying the show, they came in quietly through the open front door 40 minutes ago, I gesture for them to take their positions, Rod over Sally's mouth and Judy ready to take Sally's almost inch long nipple into her mouth. I finger count, as I reach three, we all plunge to our allotted places. Me full in to the hilt, balls slamming against Sally's arse. Rod's 7 inch sinking to the back of Sally's throat as Judy sucks feverishly on Sally's nipple.

Sally contracts instantaneously, her cunt walls desperately milking my cock, as she moans and vacuums Rod, Judy tries her best to hang on as Sally starts to buck and shake, exploding into what becomes a full 7 minute orgasm. Sally's cunt massages my cock into what is to become the most powerful orgasm I can remember, as Rod forces his swollen knob in and out her throat until he lets out a long low moan and shakes as he empties his balls into her.

As soon as we both go limp and tender and fall out of Sally's holes, Judy changes into a 69 position and forces herself onto Sally's mouth as she starts to clean my cum from Sally's quim. The dual muffled moans of Sally and Judy tell us that even though Sally had never eaten pussy, her supercharged state and intuition is hitting the right spots without fail just as much as Judy's tongue is to Sally.

I don't know if Sally had one very extended cum or if it is a series of increasing intensity orgasms. The sounds and activity happening on my lounge room floor get both Rod and me hard and ready, so after Judy and Sally nearly drown each other, Judy rolled off Sally panting and before Sally has a chance to rest, I rolled her over onto Rob's cock, he thrusts up into her as she sinks onto him and start a slow fuck, I lube my cock and aim it towards Sally's puckered hole. I time it to when both their bodies come together and nudge my helmet into her willing arse, on her upstroke I glide into her fully to the hilt. It takes a almost a minute before we adjust our rhythm ,but soon enough I feel the delightful pleasure of the underside of Rod's cock sliding along the underside of mine with only the thin sensitive wall of Sally's pussy between us.

Once Judy recovers, she come over and starts kissing Sally and massaging her tits, as we continued our slow dual rhythmic fuck, taking it slow to prolong our release and to extend our pleasure until finally Rod starts increasing in tempo which creates the same response from me, while Sally's moans (more like one continual moan) become more urgent and her arse spasming to milk my seed into her bowels and I guess the same would be said for her cunt around Rod's cock. We come together in a chorus of moans and screams and finally collapse to the floor.

I awake probably 10 minutes later and grab a blanket and drag it over the four of us, nestling up to Sally and there we sleep till daylight streaming through the window alerts us to the needs of the world.