Sally's Cancun Sexventure

Story Info
Sally has sex with a group of local guys in Cancun.
1.3k words
4.23
36.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Sally and this is one of my recent adventures.

My older sister, Jill, had never been on a cruise so I was determined to change that.

My husband drove us to the cruise terminal in Tampa and would pick us up there in a week.

Jill is five years older, and at this time we are both in our 60's. Jill has been a single woman for the last 20 years. Her hair is pure white, but she has kept herself in pretty good shape over the years. Her breasts are what I would call a small B and she doesn't like to wear a bra any more than I do.

I have salt and pepper hair, trending toward white, my breasts are still heavy and full, but they hang a bit lower than they did when I was younger. I still feel the same as I always have about separating sex and love. However the sex part has been very minimal since my husband's prostate surgery. You know about my last sexual experience if you read my story about our senior citizen contractor.

We had normal cruise ship experiences until Jill and I decided to go shopping on our own in Cancun, Mexico.

We had the whole day and it was going to be hot so we dressed with the heat in mind. We both wore sensible walking shoes. I wore a short sundress with a built-in bra and Jill wore a loose T-shirt and shorts. She didn't wear a bra because she thought it would be cooler and because of her small breasts, no one would notice.

As we set off we had several objectives in mind. We wanted the best bargains we could get, which we felt would be found in the native shops farther away from the main tourist area. We were looking for Mexican chocolate, native vanilla, and Mexican blankets.

We walked and walked. We were both perspiring heavily and Jill's shirt was getting clingy in places on her chest. We stopped at an ice water cart and ask the nice lady questions about where to buy the native items we were looking for. She didn't speak English except for words like "water" and "two dollars".

Noting our frustration, she called out to a young man, perhaps 20 years old, walking past and spoke to him in rapid Spanish. When she finished, the young man turned to us and said, "My aunt has ask me to help you fine ladies. I am Raul. I have fair English."

We repeated our desire to shop for chocolate, vanilla, and blankets for bargain prices in the native area of the city and that we would need help getting back to the ship before it sailed later in the day.

Raul said he would act as our guide and we started working our way through the streets.

We found and purchased the good vanilla and the Mexican chocolate and headed deeper into the native area on our way to the warehouse that supplied the public shops with Mexican blankets. Raul assured us that he could get us wholesale prices.

As we walked, Raul spoke in Spanish to numerous young men of his own age and we thought nothing of it. In the meantime, Jill's T-shirt was now hiding nothing. She could have been in a wet T-shirt contest. She received numerous admiring glances and looks as we walked.

At the warehouse we started out together, but got separated as we moved into different rooms looking for the designs and colors we both desired.

From this point on I can only relate my own experience as Jill never shared all her details with me.

After I had concluded my last purchase, I found myself in a room filled with piles of Mexican blankets and 5 or 6 20 year old men who did not speak much English. In broken English one of the guys suggested that I sit on a pile of large blankets wile I wait for my sister to complete her business.

I sat and soon was surrounded by the six dark skinned guys. They started slowly. One of the darkest men held his arm beside mine and compared the color contrast. Another noted that the part of my leg where my skirt had crept up was lighter than my arm and he moved his arm down to show the color contrast with my leg. In the process my skirt slid up even further.

One of the guys with dark hands pulled the top of my dress out and put his dark hand on my very white breast. I became alarmed and began saying no and pushing them away.

Almost immediately, there was a guy holding each arm and each leg while another guy lifted my dress off over my head. I tried to fight them off, but there I was, dressed only in my brief panties with all four limbs pinned down. The two guys who were not holding me each began caressing, sucking, and licking a breast.

I think I may have told you before that my breasts are very responsive and that I love sex. Well, my body gave me away. My nipples popped up like little acorns and my areolas crinkled up. My arms and legs relaxed and the guys released my arms and legs. As soon as they released my arms and legs they shed their clothing. I noticed that all the guys were uncircumcised and soon had a cock in each hand, one in my mouth, and a mouth on each breast. The other guy slid his hand down my flat tummy and into my panties. He found that I was already wet and as his finger slid into me I moaned and opened my legs to him.

The group all changed positions, I don't know who moved where, but someone pulled my panties off and I felt a hard cock sliding up and down my vaginal slit. I released a cock and reached town to direct it into my love opening and lifted my hips to meet him as he entered me.

It felt so good to have a cock inside me again and I fucked back at my lover with all I had. It wasn't long before he pulled out and ejaculated on my pubes and tummy. I said, "NO, CUM INSIDE ME!"

Apparently at least one of the guys understood some English because someone started talking fast in Spanish.

The next guy entered me and I met him thrust for thrust until he came. I felt the spurts deep inside me and felt myself relaxing even more.

I don't know how many guys came in me, but I think they were going back and forth between Jill and me.

After while the guys got dressed and drifted away. I was left lying on the pile of blankets with a river of cum flowing out of me.

Raul came in with a warm, wet cloth and a towel. As I cleaned myself, Raul asked me if I had been able to get all the vanilla, chocolate, and blankets that I wanted. I assured him that I had. He then asked if I would like him to find a taxi to take us and our purchases back to the boat. As I was thanking him, Jill came into the room, totally nude except for her shoes. She showed no hesitation being nude in front of Raul or me and said, "Wow! That was the best sex I have had in my life. Do you have sex like this every time you come to Cancun? Did you know this was going to happen?"

"No, this is the first time this has happened to me on a cruise. Maybe we should contact Raul if we plan another trip."