Sally's Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seat542
seat542
236 Followers

"So YOU are that Brad" Sally announced.
Keith looked at us inquisitively.
"I heard so much about you. Welcome." Sally leaned over and gave me a little kiss—a regular kiss this time. "I've got to bounce but I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other." Pointing to me as she walked away she mouthed, "Saturday?"
I smiled, nodding yes.
"You seem to make friends easily." Keith commented in a playful needle.
"True, true" I volleyed back. "It's how I met you."
Changing the subject, Keith commented, "You mentioned Olivia. That is a very uncommon name and I just met an Olivia. What does she look like?"
I described her and Keith instantly knew of her. She was one of Kelly's new friends. I got a shot of jealous horniness but I wasn't shocked. Olivia and I have so many common tastes. If she went for Kelly and I for Keith, the turn about would be natural with me enjoying Kelly and Olivia having Keith.
He said Kelly was with two new friends. Curiosity played with me. Asking Keith if he knew what booth they were in, he pointed to ours. Keith could read my mind.
"Want to go watch?"
"Yes, but I want to walk by the other booths first. Let's find something exciting to watch. Maybe we'll even find an empty booth. After all I still need to suck a certain handsome man's dick."
I pulled out my lipstick and reapplied while Keith watched. When I rubbed my lips together I saw his cock jump. With a knowing grin, Keith finished his drink and offered his hand. I popped the Viagra and washed it down with a few sips. I made sure he saw what it was along with the lipstick marks on my glass. Setting the half filled glass back on the bar, I took Keith's hand and he led us to the booth area.
It was full. People were lingering but not gawking. All of the tables were gone making the entire booth play space, and with the open curtains it felt a bit Amsterdam-ish. The action was hot: kissing, moaning, sucking, fucking, women, guys, t-girls, all in various combinations.
Each booth made us hornier. I allowed my hand to brush against the front of Keith's pants giving his cock an inviting squeeze. He felt thick, very thick. His hand teased my ass cheeks.
Making our way slowly, we looked but didn't stop. Everything was arousing but our quest was for the unusual. There needed to be something different; something erotic; some type of fetish.
Three quarters of the way down the first aisle we found what we were looking for. We had to stop.
A beautiful, petite, young, naked woman was in the middle of the center cushion. Both of her legs were pulled up and bent giving total access to her ass and pussy. Her hands were handcuffed to her ankles. Tiny breasts accented her smooth, hairless, youthful body.
On the left side of the booth sat a middle-aged man in a tuxedo sipping on a glass of scotch. A tall, elegantly dressed, middle-aged woman was on the right side of the booth neatly folding what appeared to be the young woman's clothing. They all had the air of upper crust society.
Both women were perfectly made up and wore the same long diamond chandelier earrings. The older woman's hair was dark blonde done in a Hepburn like style. Her clothing matched the look. The younger woman's shoulder length blonde hair had a preppy emo-style cut. Something about this scene was intoxicating. They appeared to be husband, wife, and daughter.
With the clothes folded, the woman turned towards the young girl and began to remove her gloves. She looked at us and the other captivated voyeurs as she pulled the gloves off finger by finger. Tossing them next to the folded clothes, she looked at us again and began to talk to the young woman.
"Nicole, do you see all those people staring at YOU" the woman asked?
"Yes Madame" was her innocent reply. Her eyes were moving across our faces. She wasn't avoiding eye contact.
"What do you think they want to see" came the woman's next question?
Looking straight at us, the naked woman answered, "They want to see our pleasure. They want to see how my pleasure comes from Your and Master's pleasure."
There was a brief moment of silence.
"Very well, Nicole," Madame said in an 'Oh Well' manner. "If that is what you want, it is what you shall receive. But remember, you said your pleasure comes from Our pleasure. That means no crying or begging. We will do as We please with you."
Nicole's pussy was beginning to glisten. I leaned back into Keith placing my hand behind my back and slowly massaged his cock. With a moan of approval he circled both arms around and began to softly rub my puffy nipples. We were really getting into the scene.
Madame turned towards Master and extended her hand. He picked up the purse next to him and handed it to Madame. She removed a pair of latex gloves and gave the purse back to Master. Her heels produced a dominate sound as she moved. Sitting on the opposite side of the naked woman provided a clear view for Master.
She pulled the latex gloves over her manicured hands directly in front of the young woman's face.
Keith pinched both of my nipples when the gloves snapped onto her hands.
"What do you think I am going to do now, Nicole?" Madame's question was deliberately slow.
"I think You are going to finger my ass and pussy, Madame." Her voice was hungry. She wanted this. Juice was flowing from the opening of her vagina onto her puckered hole. Nicole's ass bud was flexing with anticipation.
Madame looked over at Master with a wry grin and then at Nicole who was now breathing heavily with desire.
With a tone of mockery, Madame said, "Is THAT what you think? 'you' think I am going to put my latex covered hands and fingers into your ass and pussy?" The question was rhetorical. Madame was stroking Nicole's face as she spoke, her own face very close to Nicole's. The feel of the gloves on her skin made Nicole rub her face against them as a cat does to ones leg.
My hand gave Keith's cock a tight squeeze. Latex and rubber are such turn ons for me.
"Well." Madame said standing. She placed a heeled foot next to Nicole, grabbed her face with one hand as she lowered hers to within an inch. "you're WRONG!"
Madame took a step towards Master and turned her back to him. Master reached up and unzipped Madame's dress. It fell to the floor. She stood naked before all of us. Madame was the exact image of Nicole; tiny tits and a smooth hairless body.
The only thing left were her heels as she stepped out from the dress. Master picked it up and placed it next to him. A silhouette of his cock appeared against the side of his trousers.
Taking the step back to Nicole, Madame continued, "No, I am not going to finger your ass and pussy. I am going to finger MINE." She was now standing in front of Nicole with her back to the horny voyeurs gathered around their booth. I glanced around quickly. Everyone was fondling themselves or someone else.
Madame extended her hand again towards Master. He opened the purse and pulled out a small vaginal egg handing it to Madame. He did not close the purse however.
Madame spread her legs shoulder width and leaned forward, providing all with a close up view of bald cunt and a small brown hole. Looking between Madame's legs we saw her press the button at the base of the egg and insert the buzzing orb into Nicole's pussy. This caused Nicole to release a husky whimper of pleasure as the egg found its home deep in her vagina.
Madame stood up once more and again extended her hand towards Master. He handed her an identical egg. Again Madame spread her legs shoulder width and leaned forward. Her bald pussy we saw moments ago was now moist. She placed the egg against Nicole's pussy and coated it with her thick juices. Madame pressed the button and positioned the orb at Nicole's asshole.
As Madame massaged it around the rim, the look on Nicole's face said she was pushing her hole open. As it swelled, Madame easily pushed it in. Nicole threw her head back as it entered, filling her brown passage.
Madame then reached between her own legs with one gloved hand and began to rub her already wet lips. She placed her other hand next to Nicole and leaned into her with an open mouth. She covered Nicole's and the two women devoured each other.
Nicole's pussy juice was flowing freely. She was so turned on I was sure she was having rapid fire orgasms. Madame began lubing her own ass with her juices. With the palm of her hand covering her pussy her fingers were at her brown bud. She inserted them one by one into her ass stroking it two or three times before removing it. She did this with every finger.
Soft moans were starting to fill the area around us. I didn't bother to look for the source. For all I know they could be ours. What began as Keith gently rubbing my nipples was now pinching, twisting, and pulling. I had unzipped his fly and my hand was fondling his VERY big and VERY hard cock. I wasn't gentle either.
We were glued to booth.
Madame lay down on the floor in front of Nicole swinging her spread legs towards Master. Her eyes were locked onto his as he unzipped his trousers and pulled out HIS VERY big and VERY hard cock. Madame assaulted her ass and pussy. Nicole was breathing so hard I thought she was going to pass out.
Madame was on fire. Her hands worked her entire body. She shoved her fist into her pussy and then pulled it out to suck her juices from her hand. You could see her pushing four fingers up her ass and fucking herself.
Master was beginning to stroke faster. Madame was slapping her mound. She pulled her hand out of her ass and shoved it into her dripping open cunt. She was now moaning as her orgasms was building. Nicole was near convulsions as the vibrations from the eggs brought on relentless orgasms.
Standing and taking a step towards Madame, Master shot streams of cum onto her. It came and came; thick strings of goo covered Madame. She exploded, bucking wildly on the floor. Nicole let out a long moaning cry as Masters cum hit Madame.
The crowd was near orgasm too. Keith had to grab my hand to stop me from jacking him to completion. The scene was so hot I was glad Keith hadn't touched my cock or I would have lost it.
Master continued to ejaculate. The long streams were now drips which he flicked onto Madame. A few final strokes and it was over. Nicole's orgasmic contractions were so great she discharged both eggs onto the floor. Madame collapsed and lay quivering with Master's cum covering a good portion of her torso.
Master stuffed his softening cock back into trousers and zipped it shut. He straightened his tie and the rest of his clothing. Reaching into his pocket, he removed a small key and unlocked Nicole's handcuffs. He turned, picked up his glass and left.
Nicole moved slowly to the floor and crawled between Madame's legs and up her torso. Along the way she used her tongue to scoop up Master's cum. Nicole body slid over Madame's and when their mouths came together, her tongue pushed Master's cum into Madame's wanton mouth.
Keith and I needed to find an empty booth quickly...

...to be continued...
******************************
This story will continue with...


Part VI---Thursday at Sally's continued...(see note below)
Part VII---Friday---Alone at the manor
Part VIII---The Saturday night party at the manor
Part IX---Sunday and the realities of going back to work
Part X---The conclusion

If you have a particular scene or fetish you wish me to include, please send me a note and I will do my best to work it in.

Note: I apologize for not finishing Thursday night at Sally's. This chapter was getting so long and writing it made me so horny I need to find some relief. Honest!

seat542
seat542
236 Followers