Sally's Extra Load

Story Info
After having sex with her boyfriend, Sally is stuffed again.
1.2k words
3.64
66.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened a few years ago - 1970's to be more exact and I was thin, had a large bust, and loved sex.

During my freshman year at a Midwestern, church sponsored college, my boyfriend was Ralphie. He belonged to one of the local fraternities and they had a party house off campus.

Ralphie and I had sex whenever and where ever we could, so this is not a first-time sex experience. This story is about one of the frat parties where I was technically raped. Ralphie and I were both drinking heavily. I was on the pill and having completed my monthly dosage, was expecting my period to begin the next day.

It was a basic frat drinking party with no specific theme. I wore my nicest jeans and a long sleeve Jersey pullover shirt. While Ralphie and I were very sexually active, we had always found a private place to do it. We had used his bedroom at the frat house numerous times with the door closed and locked. We had done it a few times in his car and even once or twice on a blanket behind the side hedge.

Tonight was different.

After our first beer, and I think someone spiked the punch with something potent, Ralphie seemed to be following the example of the other couples in the common room who were going at it hot and heavy. There seemed to be no regard for the single guys who were there. They just drank, played cards, watched a movie, or watched us couples go at it.

Ralphie tried to put his hand up my shirt and I said, "No. We can't do that here. Someone will see us. Let's go up to your room."

"We can't tonight. My roommate has it reserved."

Another beer and he is rubbing my arm and kissing me behind the ear (and of course my lips).

Another beer and I am feeling a bit fuzzy. I think: What the heck. The lights are low and everyone else is playing around and having fun. I say, "Ok, but just a little."

We have some punch and another beer and go to the bathroom before really getting into anything.

In the bathroom I take off my bra and put it in the back pocket of my jeans. I wanted some loving and wanted to be sure Ralpie got to first base.

By the time we got back to our couch I was horny and I knew Ralphie was also - he was always horny.

Ralphie was kissing me (I kissed back) and had both of his hands under my top playing with my breasts. I lay back on the couch to enjoy the feeling and put my hand over on Ralphies leg. Well, my hand was really on his penis and I began rubbing it through his pants.

By this time I wasn't concerned about anyone else in the room. Ralphie was loving me and I was loving him back.

Ralphie discretely unsnapped and unzipped his pants hoping that I would service him and I did. I slid off the couch and positioned myself between his legs. He lifted off the couch as I took hold of his waistband to lower his pants. His underwear came down with his pants and he kicked them off so that he could spread his legs and really open himself up to me. This was the first time we have done it this way since we are usually in a bed on in the car, but this was good.

I sucked and tongued his circumcised "6" rigid cock before taking the whole thing in my mouth.

While I was blowing him, Ralphie pulled my shirt over my head leaving me topless and him bottomless. I didn't mind at this point if anyone saw my breasts because they are one of my assets that really excel. They stand high and are described as feeling heavy. I have 2" areolas and nipples that pop out like a pencil eraser when excited.

I could tell that Ralphie was getting close to shooting his load. Before that happened, Ralphie traded places with me. He was now kneeling between my legs and I was sitting on the couch. He unfastened my jeans and pulled them down along with my underwear. I helped him by lifting my butt and then kicking off my jeans.

He licked my pussy; he played with my pussy lips and then began flicking my clit with his tongue. He noisily sucked up some of my vaginal honey. I pulled his shirt off over his head. There we were, both totally naked in the common room with numerous other couples and singles. I didn't care what they were doing or who might be watching us. I was drunk and totally into my boyfriend Ralphie.

Ralphie got up, erect penis sticking straight out, and positioned me on the couch so I was lying down. We kissed some more and he caressed my sensitive mounds before sliding his cock up and down my slit to coat it with my love juice.

He positioned the head of his dick at my vaginal opening and slid gently into me. There was no resistance.

He began pumping into me and then we got into rhythm. I'm sure the squish - squish and the slap of our bodies coming together could be heard all over the room.

I could feel my orgasm building and just went into autopilot as Ralphie squirted his cum into me. I know that everyone in the room heard us cum as we were not at all quiet at this point I didn't care. I was with Ralphie.

By the time we both came we had modified our positions. Ralphie was standing with his feet on the floor and I was slumped with my back in the couch and my legs wrapped around his waist. Ralphie rolled off to lie beside me. Both of us had our legs splayed out with our feet on the floor and our backs on the couch. Ralphie fell asleep and I felt cum seeping out of my vagina.

I was savoring the feeling of my orgasm and Ralphie's cum inside of me and was lying there nude and totally open, drunk, and nearly asleep with my eyes closed.

I lost track of time.

When I felt the stiff penis teasing the lips of my vagina I was reminded of how sweet sex had been earlier. With my eyes still closed and thinking how nice it was that Ralphie had recovered and was up for seconds, I let my legs fall a little farther apart to make it easier for him and accepted the penis as it slipped easily into me. He began thrusting, and of course I thrust back, but it wasn't until he came deep inside me that I knew it wasn't Ralphie. He sounded different when he came. My eyes snapped open only to find one of Ralphies friends fully inserted in my love hole. When he realized that he had been caught he withdrew quickly - then exclaimed loudly to the group, "OH MY GOD, LOOK AT ALL THE BLOOD."

My period had started and mixed with two large loads of cum created a real mess. I quickly got dressed and walked back to my dorm where I could take a shower and clean up. I was never so embarrassed.

Of course Ralphie slept through the whole thing.