Sally's First

Story Info
A lot of firsts for Sally.
1.3k words
4.41
109.8k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was racing a mile a minute as my hand reached for the door knob to open a whole new world to me.

Altho I had been dressing for about 15 years, at 23 I still hadn't been outside or let anyone in on my secret. The last 3 years had been hell for me as I had started to play with dildo's and catching my cum in my open mouth, and craving the load of another cock besides mine.

The day had been spent getting ready in every way, from taking 3 big 2 quart douches, nails, shaving my entire body, and wearing a plug to loosen up a bit. I had choosen one of my favorite outfits for my big night.

To start I had cut the crotch out of my coffee colored legg's sheer to the waist pantyhose and as I pulled them in place I spin the upper thigh part inward and pull at the seam from the back which not only gives me a pantyhose wedgie but puts the cutout over my manpussy and with my balls up in their sockets and my cock pulled back between my legs, gives me a very smooth crotch,[almost ladylike].

Next came a tight waist cincher to both pull in my waist and hold my pantyhose in place. Then I step into my white strappy sandals with a wide ankle strap. My red lycra-spandex tank dress was next along with a 3" wide white belt.

My make-up was done super slutty with lots of eye shadow in white and gray and heavy eyeliner that swooped up and past the corner of my eye with false lashes. My wig for the night was a black bob cut which I like to call my slutty Cleopatra look. Then a couple of strands of white beads and long dangley beaded earrings and a beaded bracelet I was ready.

As I stepped out the door I felt like a slut on a mission, which I guess I was. I did my best slow strut as I walked toward the stairway. I had picked an adult motel with XXX movies and so there were a lot of open windows shades with guys watching movies and looking for a friend.

As they heard my heels clicking on the walkway they would turn and wave so I smiled back but kept walking. I turned the corner to the stair's and saw a vending room so went in to get a drink for my drive to a famous Trannyclub that I knew about.

Just as I was leaning over to get my drink I heard the door open and heard someone say "damn now that's a fine ass, "I turned to see who was admiring my ass and there stood an older man about 45 or so in gray cutoff sweats and a tank top holding his cock.

I walked to him as I told him that, "that looked pretty good too."

I handed him my drink and ask him to "be a dear and open it for me so I wouldn't break a nail."

For the first time in my life I reached out and grabbed another cock besides mine. It felt so fucking good I just had to rub it and stroke it thru his sweats. He said " if you want to find out just how good it is come on back to my room."

As I was telling him, "I didn't have time right now," my left hand was on his chest pushing him back against the door. I told him to," keep the door closed," as my hand that wasn't stroking his cock pulled the drawstring on his shorts.

With my left hand I reached in and cupped his balls and pushed the front down so I could get at his cock. I let go of his cock to reach and grab it in the flesh. It was now hard and I saw a drop of precum ooze out of the tip.

"OH GOD YES," is all I heard as I squatted to come face to face with that beautiful hard cock. My mind was racing as I thought about what I was about to do. As I stroked it I flicked my tongue over the tip, tasting it and loving it.

I had to have it. I opened my lips and slid them over the head and down the shaft a couple of inches, then back to the rim of the head, then back further this time and I fucking knew I was hooked on this.

I was now a cocksucker, and in just a few minutes I would be a cum drinking cock sucker.

He moaned, "God that feels so fucking good."

I was getting into it and taking more and more of his cock when I heard him say,"You are such a good slut and a cocksucking whore".

That was what I had wanted to hear for so long. It just made me want to give the best blowjob I could.

He said, "look at me you fucking slut while you're sucking my big cock."

I did, batting my eye's in a slutty way as I sucked that fuck stick in my mouth. Then I started to work my lips faster and faster, back and forth , back and forth.

He put his hands on my head and started diving his cock deeper and deeper until I was taking it all like a true slut and loving it. My left hand was still playing with his balls and my right was now in my crotch rubbing my imprisoned cock, wishing I could free it but knowing that at this time that was impossible.

He really started fucking my face faster, all the while calling me, "A cocksucking slut and cocksucking whore."

Then I felt it get harder and his balls jump AND KNEW IT WAS ABOUT TIME FOR MY FIRST LOAD OF CUM. I started sucking harder and moaning like a thirsty whore. I pulled away long enough to tell him to please cum in my mouth and went back to sucking as hard as I could.

That was all it took, he grabbed my head and shoved that cock as far ass it would go and shouted, "here it cums you fucking slut, drink that cum, suck it all out, you fucking whore."

Then I felt the first of 8 spurts of hot thick cum hit my tongue. I took it all and held it in my mouth so that every taste bud in my mouth would be covered in cum. I couldn't believe I had another man's cum in my mouth. BUT I DID and I loved it.

Only after I had it all and he pulled his cock from my lips did I swallow it as I said, "wow , I know now what I want, cum cum and more cum."

I stood up as he was tying his drawstring and thanked him for the big juicy load of cum and he told me, "I've got another load for your ass if you want it."

I told him, "maybe later when I get back."

I kissed him and straightened my dress as he held the door open for me.

As I passed him he grabbed my ass cheek and told me, "call my room when you get back."

I told him I would and started down the stairs to my car. As I got in I saw him standing in front of his door holding that cock I had just sucked dry. I smiled to myself as I got in and put the mirror so I could touch up my lipstick.

When I saw myself I winked and said, "HI I'm Sally and I'm a cocksucking cum drinking whore and before this night is over I plan on getting my hot ass fucked too."