Sally's First Black Ch. 06

Story Info
Will comes to visit Sally in Florida.
2.2k words
4.44
16.4k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first of the year, Will called and asked if he could come down for a weekend in February when the weather in DC was at its worst and he would have little work. I jumped at the idea and didn't worry about gossip as I had when Tom visited last year. We discussed dates and came up with a time that we would not be inconvenienced by my period since we both knew it would be a weekend filled with sex.

Tom flew into Tampa and I met him with a full mouth kiss right in front of everyone. It was warm in Florida and I had worn a sundress with a built-in bra, so I really wasn't wearing much. We put Tom's stuff in the trunk of my car and stopped at a local pizza place near campus before we went home. Pizza and beer hit the spot and loosened any inhibitions I may have had. As we drive the hour to my place, my dress was down to my waist and Will enjoyed my breasts as we drove. Of course I was not being left out as I drove with one hand on the wheel and the other on Will's circumcised penis that seemed to have grown since last summer. The contrast between our skin colors was intense. If you will remember, Will is the blackest man I have ever seen and my lily white breasts seldom see the sun.

When we got in town, approaching my condo, I pulled the top of my dress back up and Will tucked himself into his pants as soon as he was soft enough to do so.

In anticipation of this visit I prepared enough food that we could just heat as needed throughout the weekend, so I was prepared to just settle in for a continuous love-fest if that is the way it worked out.

As soon as we were inside my condo, Will dropped his bag along the wall and took me in his arms. "Sally, it is so good to hold you again. I am looking forward to being with you in every sense of the word." We kissed before I could say anything and I really just melted into him. Our lips and tongues explored and our clothes just seemed to fall off. I had inserted my diaphragm before picking Will up at the airport because I anticipated something like this, so we just walked back to the bedroom hand-in-hand and naked. I pulled the coverlet back and we kissed again. Will tasted so good. He lowered me onto the bed and kissed his way down all the way from my neck to my feet and back up again. All the while his hands and fingers were exploring and caressing in advance of his lips.

He nibbled on my erect nipples which were standing out like macadamia nuts on a saucer of crinkled areola. I know I was leaking love juice. While he was suckling my breasts, I stroked his erect cock and pulled and led it to my dripping vagina. I wanted him inside me. I was ready.

Will placed a pillow under my butt, dragged his cock through my neatly groomed vagina to coat the head with my juices, and pressed into my love opening. I wanted him so much, but I had shrunk back to normal since last summer so he gently and persistently worked at getting his rigid tool fully inserted into my vagina. My juices kept flowing and he kept working it in and out, making small strides forward until finally we were pube to pube. I could feel his stiff, crinkly pubic hair on my vaginal lips and his heavy ball sack on my ass. We felt so close, so joined. We just lay there for a few minutes as my vagina adjusted to fully accept his length and bulk - then we began to move together in the classic dance of love.

Slurp - slurp, slap - slap. The air escaping from my vagina under pressure made sounds that under other circumstances would have been embarrassing, but this felt so right and the sounds just added to our pleasure. I came twice before Will began spilling his potent seed into me.

He started to pull out after he came, but I wrapped my legs around him and held him close. "Just stay inside me, you feel so good."

As he lay on me and in me, his body relaxed fully and I began to hear gentle snores as he fell asleep, still fully inserted. I wasn't tired, but I was relaxed and loving the full feeling. Gradually I fell asleep also with Will as my blanket.

Several hours later I felt him begin to stiffen inside me and knew rest time was over. I ask him if we could roll over without breaking our connection and soon I was on top. I rubbed my body against his, my breasts being stimulated by the sparse, tight curly hair on his chest. I slowly pulled my legs up until I was sitting cowgirl on his rigid cock. His hands found my breasts and he pulled me down enough that he could kiss each one before letting me sit up erect again. I felt so full in my vagina and so full of love in my heart.

I began slowly lifting off him and just at the point where only the tip of his cock remained in my vagina, I slowly lowered my body until it was fully inserted again. We repeated this over and over again, savoring every inch until he put his hands on my waist and forcefully increased our pace and intensity. I felt him swell inside me and then the internal flood began again. Warm, creamy cum coating my insides, his warm cum triggered my orgasm and suddenly I was sitting on his cock and shaking and squeezing all at the same time. Will held me close and I just collapsed on him with his softening cock deep inside me.

Saturday morning we decided to explore the Sarasota waterfront so after a shower and breakfast, I dressed in my braless sundress - panties seemed to be a wasted effort - and we drove to downtown Sarasota. We walked hand-in-hand around the park observing the other park visitors and admiring the boats. Will took off his shirt for me to sit on and we rested on the grass. When the hand Will had resting on my knee began sliding up my leg and my knees fell apart to give him full access, we decided we better go home rather than be arrested for a public display of affection.

Back at the condo, Will slid my dress over my head as soon as we were inside and dropped his shorts at the same time. He lifted me onto the kitchen counter and was finger deep in my vagina as his man tool became rigid. His cock replaced his finger as we kissed tongue to tongue and he lifted me off the counter so, other than my arms around him, our only connection was his cock fully inserted in my vagina.

His finger was still slick with my love juice, so as he began fingering my ass, it slid easily in. Soon he was fucking me in both holes and massaging his cock through the thin skin between my anus and vagina. I thought I would go wild as I had one of my most mind blowing orgasms ever. Will slid out of my vagina, turned me around, bent over the kitchen counter with a hand on each breast and slid his beautiful cock into my ass. He started pumping like crazy and I felt him swell as he filled me with cum. We stood like that for a few minutes as he gradually deflated. When his cock slid out, I kissed him and ran down the hall to the shower.

I was drying off and Will was in the shower when I heard someone at the door. I slipped a T-shirt on as I went to answer the door and was surprised to see my friend Jane through the peep hole. I let her in and, taking in my wet hair and near naked condition, said, "Wow, it smells like sex in here."

About that time Will, not realizing we had company, walked into the living room. He was completely naked and his flaccid cock was hanging half way down his thigh.

"OMG, I have never seen one that big. May I touch it?"

Jane was hooked. As she admired Will's cock with her gentle hands and fingers, it slowly began to show life again. As she stood there, totally fascinated by Will's magnificent equipment, I began helping her disrobe. She was just wearing shorts and a pull over top so that was quick. Underneath she was wearing a lacy bra and panty set. Jane is a 5'2" petite blond, about 100 pounds dripping wet, with a small B cup, but as she has often said, "More than a mouthful is wasted." In no time at all, Jane was standing naked in front of Will, exploring his equipment. Will got in the act also and explored her perky breasts with his mouth and tongue while his hands roamed her fit body. She audibly inhaled when his finger slid into her vagina and she spread her legs to give him more freedom. Jane was hot to go and Will was ready and willing to help her. I couldn't imagine how he could fit his tool inside her, but I was ready to watch and help if needed.

With a finger deep in her vagina, Will led Jane to the bedroom and positioned her on my bed. She lay on her back, arms out, legs spread, and vagina flowered and flowing.

They kissed. She gave him her tongue and he sucked it in, then he began kissing his way down her body. Around her breasts, a kiss on each turgid nipple and finally his mouth found her clitoris and open vagina. As he nibbled on her clit she had her first orgasm which relaxed her muscles and made her vagina more flexible. She had her hands on his cock and assisted him in getting it lined up with her moist, open love opening.

Very gently and slowly, Will started working his over sized member into her tiny honey pot. I began massaging her clit as Will slid slowly in and out of her. She looked at me and kissed me on the lips, our first kiss, and then closed her eyes to concentrate on Will again. Jane was determined to take all Will could give her and they both worked on it. Jane had several orgasms in the process and each one seemed to result in Will sliding a couple inches deeper into her. He stopped often so her body could accommodate him - he didn't want to hurt her. After each rest, Jane would begin thrusting again once she felt comfortable and Will would take that as a signal to resume his gentle probing.

The contrast between his ebony shaft and her pale skin was dramatic, but the sight of his shaft sliding between her vaginal lips framed by the silky, fine, white blond hair framing them was erotic.

It may have been an hour before he was fully inserted and they began the dance of love, but I could tell by her expression that Jane was having the fuck of her life. I could tell by the look on her face that she could feel Will's cock swell inside her just as he was ready to cum and then as he was cuming, she had an orgasm right along with him.

Jane fell asleep under Will after that experience. He was still inside her, semi-flaccid. As he withdrew, cum began leaking out of her, but she slept on. I covered her with a light blanket and Will ask me if I was ready for some loving. Having just watched them have mind blowing sex, I was more than ready. I crawled onto the bed and Will mounted me doggy style. I kissed Jane, lying beside us as we made love. She smiled, gave me some tongue and kissed back. Before Will came, I had another orgasm and collapsed on the bed beside Jane. Will covered us all with the light blanket we had used for Jane and soon we were all asleep.

It was dark outside when I felt the bed moving rhythmically and knew that Jane and Will were at it again. I patted both of them in the dark, Jane on the breast and Will on the back, and went back to sleep.

In the morning, Will had a woody which he shared with both of us and then we had breakfast and a rushed trip to the airport. Jane was asleep when we left and gone when I got back home. She did leave me a note: "Thanks for a great experience. See you in school tomorrow."

Jane is another elementary school teacher whose classroom is next to mine.