Sally's First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you swallow?" asked Jim. Sally blushed as she nodded, "Excellent" said Jim as he patted her on the head, "what a good little hooker" he said before standing up and moving to the bar. Sally just knelt there feeling ashamed, was it not normal practice to swallow?

Sally looked up and around the room, all of the room had overheard Jim's comments and it wasn't long before another man filled the seat. "Suck me off whore and make sure you don’t waste a drop!" he said in a humiliating tone. Sally went bright red before she lifted herself to her knees and began sucking the guys cock. He wasn't as big as Jim had been but he was above average. Sally stuck to her usual regime of pumping his cock with one hand as she sucked it cupping his balls with her other. Sally was totally engrossed in her job and the room seemed to be completely quiet to her. She was brought back to reality as she felt her pussy being stretched open by a cock. She screamed out on the cock in her mouth more in surprise than in pain. Her pussy was well lubricated and it slid in quite easily. She felt the man gripping her hips as he thrust his cock harder and deeper into her pussy. Sally found it difficult to concentrate on the cock in her mouth as she felt the balls banging against her butt hole. But it wasn’t long before his cock was tensing up in her mouth and spraying his cum deep down her throat. She licked it clean as the guy came in her pussy. She felt the warm sperm fill her pussy and slid down the inside of her legs as he pulled out. Sally dropped her head to the floor as an orgasm swept through her, moaning as she came. As she rested from her last fucking she could hear a guy saying, "and I fucked her without a rubber, what a fucking slut". Sally was in no position to argue as another man took the seat in front of her and presented her with a tick hard cock to suck. He didn’t need to say anything Sally immediately grabbed it and suck her mouth onto it taking it into her hot wet mouth. It wasn't long before her pussy was straining as another cock entered her. She felt the strong manly hands grip her hips as he pumped her pussy for all she was worth.

In no time at all Sally had taken another load of cum in her mouth and another load in her pussy and felt exhausted but very horny, she had cum twice more and each time felt better than the last time. She looked up to see yet another person sit in the chair in front of her, although this time there was no hard cock to suck. Sally looked up to see the girl from the river with the red wig sitting in the chair; she sat right on the edge of the seat and spread her legs wide.

"Here lick my cunt whore", she said as she rubbed her clit tipping her head back. Sally looked down at the girls pussy, Sally could see that she had also been fucked recently and even had cum seeping out. Sally eagerly sank her face into the girl's pussy, licking up cum escaping and thrusting her tongue in for more that wasn’t. As Sally sucked and licked she felt a hand cup her pussy and some fingers slide inside her. She arched her back and opened her legs wider to allow better access. Sally felt the fingers slide in and out of her for a while before they were removed and wiped over her butt hole. Sally anticipated what was about to happen and lifted her head to remonstrate only to heave the girl grab her and pull her closer to her as she came. Sally felt cum being squeezed out of the girl's pussy as her pussy muscles contracted flooding Sally's mouth. Sally also then felt a hard cock sliding forcefully into her butt. Sally screamed out but was muffled by the girl's pussy in her face. The cock in her butt hurt but as it started to move in and out more easily Sally relaxed and started to enjoy the sensations. She began thrusting her hips back in time with him trying to get him deeper into her virgin ass.

Upload: If you choose to upload your story, it should be uploaded as a plain text file with a file name ending in ".txt" if possible. If your story has bold or italics and you need to upload a Microsoft Word (.doc) or a Rich Text (.rtf) file, you can do so, but you cannot preview it online and it may take slightly longer to be posted because we must process .doc and .rtf files manually. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.You may choose whether readers can vote on your submission or not. If you choosThe girl stood up leant over gave Sally a kiss and then moved of to another part of the room. Sally was pleased; it meant that now she could concentrate her attention on the cock in her butt. But not for long, the seat was soon filled and another cock was being forced into Sally's mouth. She sucked his cock but it didn’t take him long before she felt him tense. It was at the same time that the guy in her butt released his cum into her butt. Sally felt the warm liquid sliding up into her butt and the loss she felt when he finally removed his cock. Sally half didn’t expect the mouth?full she got just after so focused had she been on the feelings in her butt. She struggled to swallow it all down spilling some out of her mouth and onto the floor. She swallowed all that she could before letting the now flaccid cock slide from her lips. The man must have seen Sally spill some of his cum, he stood up and grabbed a clump of her hair pushing Sally down to the floor, "lick it up whore, don't waste any!" he said. Sally had no choice but to extend her tongue and lick up the small amount of cum she had spilt from the floor. She could hear laughing around the room but didn’t care as she sucked cum up into her mouth. Sally collapsed on the floor, she was exhausted, she had lost count how many cocks she had sucked or how many cocks she'd had in her pussy or butt. She rested for a while. She opened her eyes and looked up, Jim was stood above her looking down and he was now dressed in a robe.

"You had better get up", he said, "you are making a mess on the floor, here wear these" he said throwing her a pair or white cotton panties.

Sally propped herself and looked down, she suddenly saw what Jim had meant, cum was seeping from her pussy and butt and gathering in a small puddle on the floor. She lifted her legs and slid the panties on careful to catch any more seepage's. Sally went bright red in shame as the crowd of people around her were now all dressed.

"You had better clean that up"; Jim said pointing at the little puddle. Sally guessed what he meant and set about licking up the cum with her tongue slurping at the cold wet liquid trying to clean it up the best she could. Sally did a pretty good job and she smiled when she checked her final results. Sally looked up at Jim. He threw her clothes to her and told her to get out. Sally grabbed her clothes and made her way to the door. She stopped and re?entered the room red?faced, "um my pay?" she asked.

Jim looked harshly at her and took her arm before walking her to the door. He opened the door and stepped her out of it before taking out his wallet taking out ten fifty?pound notes.

"I know we agreed four?hundred", he said, "but here is five, you were good", he said before taking the money folding it into a tube. He waved it in front of Sally, she went to grab it and he pulled it away.

"Let me", he said with a wry smile. Jim knelt down and pulled Sally's panties to one side, he slid the rolled money up into her pussy letting it stick out a little, then replaced the panties. Jim then smiled laughed and closed the door.

Sally looked around the corridor, she stepped into her skirt and zipped it up and quickly slid her cami?top on. She kept her stockings, suspender belt and panties in her hand in a ball as she made her way to the lift. She pressed the button and the doors opened. She stepped in and pressed the ground floor button. Sally took a deep sigh, what a night she though as the lift descended. She felt a trickle of cum sliding down the inside of her legs she remembered the money, she quickly lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to one side as she grabbed the money and pulled it out of her pussy. Sally then replaced her panties and pulled her skirt back down just in time as the lift doors opened to reveal a couple waiting to get in. Sally gave a small smile and walked past them and out of the building.

12