Sally's First Three Way

Story Info
Sally and her husband give their neighbor a present.
1.2k words
3.76
48.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally, John, our next door neighbor, and I spent the evening of John's eighteenth birthday playing strip Yatzee on the floor in our living room. Sally was 40 and in great shape. Her "B" breasts were not as firm as they had been a few years ago, but they still turned up at the nipple. She was a size 6 and really liked sex.

Sally and I had been together for twelve years and while we had visited several swinger clubs over the past several years, we had not indulged with the other guests. We had watched others have sex and they had the opportunity to watch us if they so desired, but until tonight we had not shared with a third party.

We had spent time in the hot tub nude with other couples, had played nude volleyball in the pool with other couples, and had watched porno movies with other nude couples. I remember one time when we were on one of our first visits to a swinger club and for some reason there were not many people there that night. I know I was really horny and when this single guy came into the room we were in I was ready to let him know we were there to share our love. For some reason Sally let me know that she was not willing to be shared by this guy tonight. Later, on the way home, she told me that he reminded her of her first husband and she didn't have good memories.

We were all down to our underwear when Sally called an end to the game so you can imagine my surprise when Sally announced, "I want John to do anything he wants with me tonight. It is a one time thing as my present to him on his birthday."

Thinking quickly, I responded, "We all know what that will be so we might as well go on up to the bedroom."

John has still not said anything.

When we get to the stairs and start up, Sally stops and sits down on the third or fourth step and says, "Let's do it right here on the stairs."

Then she says, "We need the stuff." We were using a contraceptive foam as our form of birth control.

John speaks up and says, "I'll get it." Quick as a flash he is taking the stairs two and three at a time over and around us and he is back immediately with the foam, the applicator and the plunger. To this day I do not know how he knew what "it" was or where "it" was kept.

I ask Sally if she would like me to put it in as we often do as part of our lovemaking, but she said, "No, I'll do it." She filled the applicator, pulled her underwear to the side and inserted it all the way into her vagina before depressing the plunger.

John and I worked together to remove whatever clothing Sally was still wearing.

John began by exploring Sally's pussy while I licked her breasts and played with her nipples.

After Sally was thoroughly wet, John slipped off his underwear. Well, I have never had complaints about my equipment, but John was a good 12 inches long. His cock had a pinto pattern which I had never seen before and assumed that it had something to do with his mixed African-American heritage. Once he was totally exposed and rigid, he proceeded to worship her pussy with his mouth and tongue. It seemed that he explored every fold and crevice, giving extra attention to her clit.

Never having been in this position before, it surprised me how much I enjoyed watching my Sally get fucked. To see another man's rod thrusting in and out of her vagina was a real turn on. I had no control over my own cock and it was as hard as it had ever been.

Sally was ready. John rubbed his cock up and down her slit to redistribute the copious moisture coming from Sally then he placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her vagina and began working it in. As John was working his cock into her pussy, Sally was spreading her legs farther and farther apart to better accommodate him. When he was fully inserted he paused to give her pussy time to adapt to his size. He started a slow rhythm varying speed and depth of penetration until his body took over and he was pumping in and out so fast that it was almost a blur. Then he stopped. I think he may have been afraid to cum in her even though he knew she was protected.

John looked over at me and my tented underwear and said, "You finish it."

After a moment's hesitation I slid off my underwear and slid my stiff rod into Sally's sloppy wet and well stretched pussy. It didn't take long before I gave her all my cum spurting stream after stream deep into her.

I said to John, "She was ready for you to cum in her. She likes it as deep as you can place it and the feeling she gets as the thick fluid moves around inside her afterwards. And don't worry about her one time only statement. I believe that since she opened her legs for you tonight she will welcome you anytime. Whenever you are horny, just come up and climb into bed with us - on her side. We will do her together. Just be sure the kids are asleep before you come popping in."

In the morning Sally and I were alone on the landing ready to go down for breakfast when she looked up at me and said, "I may have been a little naughty last night."

I assured her that it had been a great night and that while she had taken his full 12 inches, I had reclaimed her pussy before the night was over.

John came over and over and over and we experienced many more great sex threesomes with him until he got a steady girlfriend and didn't need Sally's pussy as a relief receptacle anymore.

Sally's physical relationship with John was totally fractured when ...

Sally's sister moved in with us for a few months while she was deciding what to do with her life. She offered to house sit for us while we went on vacation to the family farm. We had a great time on the farm and drove late into the night to be able to sleep in our own beds rather than another night in a motel. When we arrived home in the early hours of the morning we were all exhausted and decided we would unpack the car in the morning. We all trooped upstairs to the bedrooms ready to fall into bed only to find that our bed was occupied. Sally's sister was naked on my side of the bed and John, while intertwined with her, was on Sally's side of the bed where he had made himself at home during the times when he needed his horny relief. Needless to say, Sally did not feel the same way about sharing with her sister as she did with me.