Sally's Guests

Story Info
Sally is treated to some group sex.
2.9k words
3.77
79.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers

The following story was written especially for Sally. She has had problems with the blog referred to but the story caters for her love of bigger men and adventurous sex!

As Sally clipped the clasp of the suspender belt shut on the top of the pale blue stocking top she looked across into the full-length mirror. She had worn one of her favourite lingerie outfits for tonight, the pale blue basque, matching thong and fishnets stockings. The top held her 34A breasts up nicely. It was a very delicate piece of underwear with the material below her bust almost transparent, save for the blue silk that covered from below the cups to her navel. The light frills that hung just above the suspender straps were identical to those that topped the cups and now lay lightly on her breasts. The delicate shoulder straps were finished with bright blue silk ribbons. The final job was for her to fasten the clasp on the elegant silver heels she was wearing.

Having dressed, for this was the most she would wear tonight, she applied her make-up. Given her natural beauty Sally required as little cosmetics as she did clothing. In fact her red lipstick was all she added. Her stunning blue eyes together with her fine arched eyebrows meant she did not have to compliment either with any artificial means.

Moving in her seat she leant forward and picked up her earrings. Once each was in place the silver hung next to her blond shoulder length hair. The silver length from each ring reached down so that the tip rested on her collarbone. Then she finally combed her hair until she was happy and she rose from the seat to go and show her husband the finished look for tonight.

She walked into the living room and stood in front of him. He licked his lips appreciating the sexy vision before him.

"So what do you think?" She asked, knowing the answer before his lips even opened.

"Stunning, sexy and very saucy!" He replied. "I think our guests will be equally aroused by you."

"I hope so. Do you want to take some pictures and post them on the blog." She asked him. Then without waiting for his reply she sat herself down on the sofa and posed for some soft-core yet erotic snaps. The pair of them then looked at the images captured on the LCD screen of the digital camera.

"Now they look very nice. Can we put that one and.... I think that one on the site?" Sally asked.

They moved across the room to the computer terminal and flicking the switch allowing it to open up. After transferring the image files onto the computer they took the necessary steps to have them placed on Sally's blog. She typed a message on the screen to accompany the pictures that they had posted tonight. The text explained the reason why she was dressed like this and said that they both believed the evening held a lot of fun in store for them and that they would update the 'devotees' of Sally's blog of the outcome at a later date.

"Want to check your fan mail?" Her husband said as he moved the swivel chair so it was in front of the keyboard.

"Mmmmm, but I'll probably get hot!" She replied grinning as she moved into the seat. Her fingers glided over the keys. Initially they were both looking at the screen to check Sally's inbox, which had a large number of new messages awaiting her attention, as she opened them Sally smiled at the pleasant comments, appreciative words and smutty suggestions that had been left for her by her on-line admirers.

"Oh what a filthy bastard!" She said laughing at a very lewd fantasy a man had mailed them. Moving on the remaining messages were checked.

"Wow, you will like this one." She said as she showed her husband the picture of the naked woman that had been sent to them from another couple. "Very nice." Sally commented. Her hand had fallen to the front of her pale blue briefs as she moved her fingertips over her clitoris while her eyes never left the screen. She slowly teased herself as she looked at the spread pussy of the wife of the couple who had made contact with her. The couple had suggested it would be fun for them to get together so she and Sally could finger each other for their husbands to watch. Sally imagined the finger stroking her was not hers but those of the woman she was admiring.

Taking advantage of Sally's distracted state he moved out of the room with his mobile phone in his hand. He dialled out and as the call was answered he asked, "Hi Cameron?..... It's me we are ready for you guys. Cool see you shortly." And with that the call was over.

Sally was now looking at the screen with a fingertip sliding over her engorged clitoris as she silently played with herself. She looked divine in the sexy lingerie and dirty as she openly masturbated. She moved her eyes across from the screen to her husband before lowering her gaze to the large bulge in his jeans. Sally simply loves well-endowed men and her husband does not disappoint. Her free hand unzipped his trousers and between them his erect cock was freed. She moved her face towards him and enveloped the head of his manhood in her mouth. Her eyes looked up into his as she sucked on him while using her lips to draw up and down his shaft.

Enjoying the blowjob he looked at his horny wife as she hungrily went to work on his penis, while her fingers rubbed at her engorged labia and clitoris. His eyes alternated between this sight and the image of the woman spread naked on the screen on the computer. Sally released his cock from her mouth. Her breath was short as her first orgasm approached and she asked, "So would you like her to join us?"

He nodded and she moved on to him once more and the rapid bobbing of her head together with the sexy images in front of him sent him beyond the point of no return. His penis twitched in her willing mouth before filling it with his hot salty semen. Sally gulped as the fluid slide down her throat. She carried on licking him clean as she too began to come from her fingering.

"I will be polite." She said as she got up and made to leave the room. " Better clean my teeth again and freshen up slightly. I take it they will be here soon? Make them comfy I won't be long."

The doorbell rang while Sally was upstairs so her husband eagerly greeted the men, who had contacted them through their website, and showed them through to the living room. Initially there was small talk amongst the four men as they broke the ice.

*****

Sally had selected the three men especially from the number that had contacted her following a request on her site for men who wanted to meet up with her and were happy let her have a naked picture.

The first was Cameron, who was only 22 years old and as such normally would not have appealed to Sally for a night like tonight but she was taken with the picture he had sent her. He was very athletic, being a rugby player for his university, with lovely blue eyes and a cute smile. In his snap he was laid back with his seven and a half inch penis fully erect. Sally assumed, given his sporting background, he would probably be cool to be naked in a group as well as honesty that this would be his first group experience.

Dale was a taller man who was almost twice Cameron's age. In his mid-forties he was of mixed race and his darker brown skin would contrast with her paler skin. Again Sally's desire for well-endowed men had played its part as Dale had shown two pictures. In the first he was flaccid with a short shaft but a very large helmet at the tip of his circumcised cock. The second showed his erect member within which he was gripping the nine-inch shaft.

Finally, there was Craig. His picture showed that he had shaved his pubic area bare so that his penis looked much longer than its 8 inches. Another fact that made him look longer and bigger was the fact that, unlike the other two, he had retained his foreskin. Sally was looking forward to getting her tongue under the skin of Craig's cock.

*****

As she opened the door of the lounge the men all turned to face her as she smiled warmly back towards them recognising faces from the various pictures she had been sent.

"Evening boys. I am so glad you wanted to meet me and could make it tonight." Her husband looked at her as she stood in her underwear before the three strangers. She was totally at ease as she moved over to sit in the single seat chair. "Don't you guys want to get a little more comfortable? You are making me feel rather underdressed so how about each of you strip for me?"

It had been agreed before that her husband would take pictures and video the events while Sally simply enjoyed her visitors. Dale stood up and walked towards Sally. He bent forward to kiss her on the cheek.

"Good evening. You look even better in the flesh." He said to her. He stood in front of her. Reaching down to his waist his hands crossed so his right hand gripped the left hand side of the base of his t-shirt while his left gripped the opposite side. Raising his arms he pulled the top clear of his torso. Sally looked at the dark skin of his chest, which was covered, in a small amount of dark hair.

His hands unclasped the buckle on his belt and eased the leather apart. The strap of the belt fell down against his leg as he slowly teased Sally by taking his time over undoing each of the buttons until his jeans were loose. Pulling the denim apart he eased it very gently down his pelvis so that his white briefs were visible. The clean brilliant white material made his skin tone seem even darker.

As he stepped out of the material he was stood only in his briefs. Sally noted the bulge in the front. He pulled the front of his waistband. Within the material his penis moved. Sally let a small gasp escape her lips as the tip of his cock protruded from left leg of his underwear. The lighter colour of the head caught the light. He whipped the material down without any warning raising a leg across his groin so that Sally's view of his groin was obscured. As he stood before her nude, he held the briefs in his hand in front of his cock, then took a step closer to where she was sat. With Sally's face opposite the briefs he let them fall so that his shaft was swaying from side to side in front of her face. A large vein caused a ridge to run from his pubes almost to his helmet. Sally leant forward and extended her tongue so she could lick at the shaft of his penis.

Her husband took some photos before he started to film her. Dale began to stiffen as his erection took shape. Looking across the room Sally beckoned Cameron to stand up. Taking her lead he did and started to discard his clothes. It was clear from the prominent outline in his jeans that he was extremely turned on by the sight before him. Unlike Dale he made little to no attempt to put on a striptease as Sally's attention was largely drawn to blowjob she was now giving to Dale.

His young naked body approached her from the side and as she saw him she allowed Dale's penis slip from her mouth. Turning she faced Cameron and smiled before leaning forward and taking him into her mouth. She moaned as Dale's hands moved up and freed her tits from the material of her top. Her small pert breasts fell out and Dale made a beeline for the erect nipples. As he rolled her nipples between her fingers she moaned again. Cameron enjoyed the sensation as her tongue and mouth vibrated on Cameron's cock. He moved his waist backwards and forwards rhythmically as he fucked her mouth.

Sally looked up and saw the look on Cameron's face and sensing he was getting too worked up she let him fall from her mouth. "Take it easy." She whispered kindly to him. Then she took both men in her hands moving her hands on their shafts.

"Hey guys, don't forget me?" A voice behind them said. Craig walked up to them naked wanking his stiffening shaft. "Also I think we should treat the lady a bit?" He suggested.

With that the men eased Sally onto the floor and Craig pulled her knickers down to expose her pussy. Craig brushed his fingertips over the pubic mound and loved the soft surface of her shaven skin. Then her flicked the small metal ring that pieced her clitoris. Craig straddled her so they were in the 69 position and began to lap at her exposed pussy. His tongue flicked at the ring as her clitoris rose with her excitement. Sally was sucking hard on Craig's penis drawing his foreskin backwards and forwards.

Dale nudged Cameron and without a word indicated that they should join in. They placed a pillow under Sally's waist to elevate her groin while Craig continued to lick her. Cameron placed himself between her legs. He lifted her legs and plunged his erection into her wetness. Craig carried on orally pleasing her and she gasped on his shaft as Cameron filled her to the hilt in one smooth action. He then started to stroke backwards and forwards into her tight snatch. Sally lay back savouring the exquisite feeling of having her clit tongued while a long hard penis filled her.

As the three of them paid each other's bodies attention Dale watched. Sally's husband took video of the hot scene before him. Cameron quickened his pace as Sally started to cum. Her pussy spasmed and clung to the shaft of his cock as he rammed back and forth into her. Cameron's body stiffened as his cock spurted deep inside of Sally. Then as Cameron pulled clear his semen started to dribble out of her opening. Dale took the younger man's place and roughly plunged his shaft into Sally.

Her throbbing vagina was stretched as Dale's fatter penis entered her. Craig stopped licking her and his penis began to thrust up and down into her tightly clamped mouth. Now Sally was being fucked at both ends and as her fingertips massaged Craig's balls she felt them twitch and rise. Within seconds her mouth was full of hot white sperm while she could feel Cameron's seed being forced out of her as Dale pumped into her.

The hot runny fluid ran down and she felt the heat of it running down against her anus.

With Craig moving away Dale was able to fuck her slowly in the missionary position. As they lay entwined she kissed him passionately. As he moved rhythmically into her groin she felt herself starting to convulse once more as his weight was rubbing on her pubic area and stimulating her throbbing clit. As she climaxed she pulled him tight against her clawing her nails slowly down his exposed back leaving vivid red lines. Her head leaned back as her body arched as she came with him impaled within her.

Opening her eyes she looked at him. "Fuck me in the arse?" She said as a half demanded question.

He did not need a second invite as he withdrew from her pussy. His arms moved under her thighs as he pulled her legs up and apart. The large head of his penis moved to the small puckered muscles of her anus. The mixture of juices that had slid down from her pussy together with those that were coating his shaft meant he was able to slowly ease his erection into her back passage. Her face contorted as her anus was stretched by his girth. Once he was fully inside her he began to move back and forward.

Her anal walls felt incredibly tight as he fucked her. Sally's hand moved to her clit allowing herself to rub her erect bud. Her eyes closed as she savoured the experience. Cameron and Craig moved either side of her and took her by surprise as each took an erect nipple in their mouth. Her eyes flew open as Cameron gently nibbled at the fleshy red nibble in his mouth while Craig sucked and rolled his. It was all too much for her as she quivered and started to cum. The nerve ends in her cunt and arse felt as if they were on fire and her anus spasmed. The clamping of the already tightness milked Dale to an awesome orgasm. Sally felt the hot discharge flood her rear.

The men withdrew to allow her to recover and her husband to take some intimate photographs of her violated bottom. The opening leaked a mixture of Cameron's and Dale's ejaculate.

In the near silence of the room Sally's laboured breathing was all that could be heard until her husband broke the silence. "I think Sally will need to be cleaned up before we all take her to bed. Do you agree fellas?" He asked.

Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers