Sally's Last Day Ch. 04

Story Info
Sally goes home and is sexually abused.
1.6k words
3.99
24.4k
8
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sally got home, she could not get into the shower fast enough. She did not want to say anything to Charles. She just put the cash on the kitchen table and started removing her clothes as she walked to the shower.

"Hey beautiful, looks like that went well," Charles said as he collected the notes and counted them.

Sally had come home smelling of sex. Charles picked up her clothes from the floor and smelt them. Her dress and panties smelled of cum. She never seemed hotter to Charles than right now. He followed her into the bathroom.

"Please get out. I'm not in the mood." Sally told him as she began running the shower.

"You were in the mood with Tom Lewis weren't you?" He reached down and cupped her pussy.

"I was what?" Sally said as she slapped Charles' hand away.

"I was chatting with Tom Lewis in the toilet at the Christmas function and it came out that I needed some money. We jokingly discussed the movie Indecent Proposal and how you would fit in. I told him I would be okay with it. No harm done honey," Charles said with a shrug.

"Did you fucking set me up for that? Did you pimp me out?" Sally slammed the shower screen shut.

"Oh come on! Lewis told me he had paid you before. He said that's why you would go along with it. I wouldn't ask you to do something you wouldn't want to do."

Charles leaned against the bathroom sink watching Sally get soap into her pussy and rectum to clean out the cum. He thought about how slippery she would be with the soap.

Sally was just fuming. There was no point in getting into an argument. She now had liquid soap cascading down her body. She wanted to wash Lewis off her.

Charles imagined how Lewis would have fucked her. His dick started to get erect. Charles removed his tracksuit and pulled open the shower screen. He stepped under the shower and pressed Sally's back against the wall.

"Don't Charles, don't," Sally stuck her palms into his chest and tried to push him away.

He reached out and grabbed her soapy tits and pinched the nipples. He then took each bud in his mouth and licked and sucked them. Sally took a deep breath. Her nipples were getting erect. Charles dropped his hand down to her pussy and ran his fingers along the flaps.

"Honey, I'm tired and sore. Not tonight," Sally said as she stepped out of the shower.

Charles had a raging hard on. He wanted to fuck his fiancée and fuck her hard. He wanted her to give him more than what Lewis got.

"Honey, I'm dying for you. At least suck my dick. Thinking of you with Lewis is driving me crazy."

As Sally reached for a towel, Charles put an arm around her from behind and lifted her off the floor like a ragdoll. He dangled her on his arm, bent over at the waist.

"Don't do it Charles. Please stop."

Sally frantically tried to get out of his grasp, but with her feet dangling off the floor she was helpless. She leant forward to get away from his grip, but this only exposed more of her rump to him.

"Did you let him fuck you in the arse? You're just a high class hooker. You're my dirty bitch. I don't need your permission. I own your arse."

He positioned the head of his dick on her back hole and shoved it all the way in.

"Nooo..please stop!" Sally pleaded.

The soap in the back passage made entry easier. Charles' leaned back so he could shove his long black dick as deep as he could go. Sally reached back and put her hands on his thighs to relieve the penetration. He had her dangling on his arm like a blow up doll.

Sally started to cry in frustration. She was being mauled by someone she thought she could trust and respect. Charles pinned her to him. He started bouncing her on his dick. Swinging her body back and forth on his big cock.

Sally clenched her eyes shut with pain. "Let's go to bed baby. You can fuck me in comfort there."

Charles let Sally down in front of the towel rail.

She grabbed it to steady herself.

He put his hands on her shoulders and bent her forward.

"Honey I'm just crazy for you," Charles murmured in Sally's ear. He reached forward and rubbed her breasts.

Sally was breathing heavily. She was glad he had put her down.

He marvelled at how beautiful her butt looked. He ran his hands over her butt cheeks, round to her stomach and onto her breasts. He rubbed and massaged her swollen tits. Her nipples were erect. He pinched them gently. He then lined up her bum with his long black cock and shoved as much as he could back in. Sally grimaced. He was fucking her rough. He had only gone half in.

"Wait, spit on it Charles."

Sally thought Lewis was much smarter than this dumbass. She had lost all respect for Charles. She just wanted to get through this situation as best she could.

He dribbled some spit on his dick. He then did some short pumps to work it in. Sally rubbed her clit to get her motor running and make the fuck easier. Soon, Charles was able to push his dick in deep. He now grabbed her hips and fucked her with long hard strokes. Her body shuddered from the impact of his thighs. He enjoyed seeing her butt cheeks and tits jiggle. He sped up his pumps. She held onto the towel rail to steady herself.

The Bathroom was filled with the sound of heavy breathing and slapping of balls on bum cheek. Charles imagined he was throwing Sally a great fuck. He thought he was a stud, outperforming Tom Lewis. But Sally now held Charles in disdain. She felt no love in fucking him. Charles may just as well have been a 'John'. Sally made the sounds of enjoying the fuck, as if it was a great moment. She tightened her rectum around his cock to bring him off fast.

Charles slowed down, enjoying the compression of Sally's anus around his cock. He slowly pulled his dick out and then slowly pushed it back in. Watching as it disappeared into her slippery bum hole.

Sally was beginning to enjoy the fuck, but she did not feel like having Charles penetrating her. He no longer felt like her lover. She reached for her clit and began rubbing it to bring herself to orgasm. It did not take her long.

"unn..." Sally moaned as she started to cum. Her vulva and rectum muscles convulsing as she arched her back.

Charles felt the intensity of her orgasm, his cock stiffened up. He quickly pulled out and pushed Sally on her knees so he could cum on her face, like in some cheap porn performance, 'The money shot'. He sprayed load after load of his semen on Sally's face.

"I hope that was good for you," Sally commented with a smirk. Sally's anus was sore. She had another shower, this time to wash Charles off.

The next morning Sally got out of bed early and dressed for work. On the way out she placed the engagement ring on the bedside table.

"Here, you can sell this to help pay your debts. We're finished. I want you out. Find yourself another trophy bride," Sally sneered.

She didn't think it was a heartbreaking moment for Charles. He probably just thought he got good value for money from her.

On her way to work Sally stopped at a café and had a coffee. The last 24 hours were depressing. She had to put that part of her life behind her and move on. In a way she was relieved she had dumped Charles. He was holding her back. She was tired of meathead party boys. She was such a sucker for their charm and physicality. She thought about her other options. She felt embarrassed when Peter came to mind. She would be bad for him, she told herself. He is not a player. She would break his heart.

When Sally arrived at work, she went straight to her office. She didn't want to speak to anyone. She put her head in her hands and pretended to be reading files. Soon the feeling around the office was that there was something wrong. She was not wearing her engagement ring.

"Good morning Sally." Peter was carrying some files as he entered her office. He was struck by how tired Sally was looking.

"I have seconded you for this case," he said with a smile. "There is a synopsis of the case at the front. I'll leave these files here for you to read when you are ready. The client is a major bank. We will collect good fees from it. I trust you were able to sort out Charles' debt problem."

"Yes, thanks for your help. We were able to get an extension on the balance," Sally said sounding relieved.

"Well that's one problem solved. Things are looking up," Peter said.

"Life is less complicated. Charles and I have split," Sally said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry it did not work out. How are you feeling?" Peter tried not to sound happy as he sat down.

"I'm relieved. I don't think it would have worked out. I think it is better it ended before our lives became too entangled." Sally knew what was on Peter's mind. She looked at his boyish face and felt sad.

"Well, thanks for bringing the files over. I'll look at them straight away. I'm so grateful for your help," she said as she pulled the files over and started reading them.

"Let me know if you need anything." Peter stood up and left the room.

Sally got up and closed the door to her office. A tear rolled down her cheek.