Sally's Motor Home Sexventure

Story Info
Sally has sex with three men under a waterfall.
1.7k words
4.13
27.3k
9
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are enjoying our last night on the road parked in a tiny private campground in mid-Georgia. Tomorrow we will arrive back home and the next day turn in our rented RV.

Tgg and I, Sally, are remembering the sexual adventures we have had on this trip while we sit beside our campfire holding hands in the early evening.

There was Tom, the 19 year old Marine enjoying his valued leave who we met on our first night on the road. I had a true, no holds barred sexual experience in his little tent.

Gary, the gold mining teacher who spent his summers collecting gold from the rivers and streams in North-eastern Georgia. I enjoyed him both inside our RV and outside beside a creek.

Dale and George the eighteen year olds in Cades Cove.

Junior, Bud, and Ned, from the hills of East Tennessee, whom I enjoyed under the waterfall and in that little isolated pond.

While we were holding hands and remembering these recent experiences, a man strolled by walking his dog. From the way he was walking we could tell that something was really bothering him. Tgg called out to him and invited him to join us by our fire. We made room for him on the log we were using as a bench, and introduced ourselves.

Ed was a recent widower in his mid-fifty's. Today was their anniversary and she had died in an auto accident six months earlier. He was still grieving and today had really brought it all back to him. One of the things they had done on every anniversary since they had married 30 years earlier was a family camping trip. They always celebrated their renewal of vows by making wild, passionate love and this was the first time in all those years that he was going to be alone. He said it had been kind of tricky when the children were young and they all shared the same tent, but as the children had gotten older, they had gradually moved up to several tents and then in later years to a trailer with separate sleeping areas.

I looked questioningly at tgg, he nodded and squeezed my hand and I said, "Ed, you seem like a very caring, sensitive individual and if it will help you get through tonight, I could try to be a substitute wife just this one time."

Ed looked at me and said, "What did you just say?"

Tgg spoke up, "Ed, Sally and I have an understanding. I am limited in what I can do for her sexually since my surgery for prostate cancer. She is too young to give up on sex and she loves the feel of a hard cock and warm cum. Since I can't provide what she needs, she can enjoy other men as long as I watch or she tells me about it afterward. We are open and have no secrets from each other."

"I don't know, I have never done anything like this before."

Sally took his hand and said, "Let's just all relax and see where this goes. No one is keeping score and there is no pressure on anyone. If you feel comfortable with me and it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it wasn't meant to be anyway."

"Will you have a beer with us and enjoy the fire?"

As the evening progressed, we all got to know each other better. I touched Ed casually whenever I could and he became more relaxed. Tgg went to the bathroom and I leaned over and kissed Ed on the cheek. He responded by putting his hand on my knee and kissing me back. I moved his hand to my breast and opened my mouth to his kiss.

"Are you sure?" In response, one of my hands went to the lump in his pants and the other moved his breast hand from outside my shirt to inside my shirt. My nipples had popped up and my areolas had crinkled. He rolled a nipple between two fingers and I involuntarily moaned. I took Ed by the hand and said, "Let's take this inside."

I flipped the sign hanging by the door to say, "If this camper is rocking, don't come knocking." I led Ed to the big bed in the back, I kissed him with as much feeling as I could and began unbuckling his belt. Ed kissed back and I lifted my arms as he slid my shirt over my head. I was bra-less, so I went back to his pants as he began suckling my breasts.

His rigid, circumcised cock popped out as I lowered his pants and boxers and he stepped out of them. He was loving my breasts so well that all I could do was stand there for a few minutes, caressing his cock with my hands and enjoying the feeling I was getting from his lips and tongue.

Without losing contact with my breast, Ed slipped my shorts and panties off together, this time it was my turn to step out. Ed turned me so my back was to the bed and he slowly lowered me as he worked his way down my body with his lips. He kissed his way to my neatly groomed pubic mound and split my vaginal lips with his tongue. He gave me several good licks before finding my clit and sucking on it. My legs fell apart as I welcomed his attention and his tongue slid into me as far as he could reach. I knew I was wet when I heard him slurp. I pulled him up to kiss me again. His face was wet with my juices and I did not care, I was ready for him to enter me.

I hadn't studied his cock when it popped out other than to notice it was circumcised, but when I took it in my hand to place it against my vaginal opening, I was impressed by his girth. Ed pressed forward when he realized where his cock was and my vagina engulfed him. He started stroking gently in and out of me and after a few strokes I was able to match his rhythm, meeting his downward stroke with an upward thrust of my own. I was well lubricated and he slid in and out like silk. I raised my legs in order to accept him deeper into my love tunnel and he increased his intensity. I didn't want him to cum too soon because I didn't know how soon he would be able to get hard again, so I ask him if we could change positions.

I mounted him cowgirl and put his hands on my breasts. I was thinking that if I could control depth and intensity, I could help him last longer.

"Sally, I want to cum, are you at all close?"

"No, but you go ahead and I'll come with you if I can."

We rolled over into the missionary position and Ed started pumping harder and faster. He lasted longer than I thought he would and I was feeling tingly about the same time he began to swell and spurt deep into me. When I felt his warm cum coating my vaginal walls, I screamed, "Fuck me Ed! Don't stop. Please don't stop. FUCK ME!"

I wrapped my legs around him and held him into me as I waves of pleasure coursed through me.

I kissed him and said, "Ed thank you for making my night. Is there any reason you can't spend the night?"

I kissed him again and said, "I'll be right back."

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to clean myself and, still nude, slipped on a pair of shoes and went outside to talk with tgg who was out supervising the fire and Ed's dog. I kissed him and thanked him for making the last night of our trip sexually satisfying. I told him Ed was going to spend the night. Tgg said he would take the dog for a final walk and then curl up on the couch for the night. He told me to have a good time and kissed me again.

I was getting lots of kisses tonight.

I crawled back into bed with Ed, kissed him, stroked his cock a few times -- pleased to note that he had washed it while I was outside -- and said, "Let's get some sleep and then play some more."

Several hours later, I was under the sheet bringing Ed back to life when he woke up. He pulled me up for a passionate kiss. He was hard, I was wet, and we just sort of slid together. We loved each other for about 30 minutes, slow and sensual. Neither of us climaxed, but that was not our goal. We snuggled together and went back to sleep.

In the morning, tgg stuck his head in to announce that he was taking Ed's dog for a walk and wouldn't be back for at least an hour. Ed had a morning woody that I did not want to waste. I kissed Ed, pulled back the sheets and mounted him. He took a breast in each hand, teased my nipples and gently caressed.

I used my vaginal muscles to tighten as I rose up and relaxed as I slid down on him. It felt good to me and it must have felt good to him also as he seemed to be growing bigger and harder inside me. In about 15 minutes, Ed said, "Can we roll over and take it up a notch or two?"

I lowered myself to his chest so we could roll over without breaking our connection. It wasn't long until we got in rhythm, both of us contributing. I was thinking loving thoughts and began to orgasm. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me Ed, DON'T STOP! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! GIVE ME YOUR CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM!"

He drained his balls in me -- spurt after spurt -- I could feel it leaking out and into my butt crack. I wrapped my legs around him, pulled him close and said, "Hold me Ed, please just hold me."

We were still locked together on top of the sheets when tgg returned from his walk. He stuck his head in the door, Ed was flaccid, but still inside me with my legs locked around him and said, "Breakfast will be served in 30 minutes. Good morning, Ed. I hope you had a memorable night. She's really good isn't she?"