Sally's Portal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He jumped back as a beam of yellow light lanced into life between the candle on the floor and the one up on the dresser.

Shit! Am I going to light the room on fire?

He relaxed as he saw the arc of eerie, twitching yellow light didn't seem to burn the material of the dresser, just passing through it.

Fine, alright.

"What are you doing to her?" Kendra yelled across the room.

"What?"

Kendra pointed to the space between Sally and the demon, making Bren jerk back in shock when he saw what she meant. Emanating from the purple glow in Sally's crotch, another faint arc of purple and yellow light bent away from Sally's legs toward the candle on the dresser.

I know what's going on now, Bren's eyes widened, picturing the complete circle he could make if he placed two more candles in the right places. Christ, help us.

"I'm coming!" Sally crooned out, jabbing herself deeply, her fingers temporarily covering the light from her vagina but doing nothing to the light arcing across half the room.

The beast also roared, jerking on its charcoal cock and spraying its ejaculatory mist all over Sally.

"Gah!" she cried out in protest, twisting her face to the side. "What the hell?"

All six candles waned back to their natural states and the beast either puffed out of existence or into invisibility.

"What's wrong, Sal?" Kendra rushed forward.

"What the fuck is this?" Sally's horror came through in her voice as she looked over her bare stomach and winced, her eyes squinting.

Kendra, feeling safer now, turned on the bedroom light.

As Sally sat up, they saw that the entire front of her body, from roughly her waist to her forehead, lay covered in a thin black film.

"The demon came on you," Kendra said, and Bren detected a faint snicker in her voice. "Just like before. You didn't notice?"

"It did not do this before!" Sally argued.

"It definitely did," Bren tried to keep his voice calm. "But maybe you didn't notice."

Sally frowned, keeping her hands away from her body, "I don't remember being... ugh, coated in this, this-"

"Demon semen?" Kendra provided helpfully.

"Hell seed?" Bren put in.

"You guys are jerks," Sally twisted her lips.

"Yeah, probably," Kendra laughed nervously, a clear sign of the end of an adrenaline rush.

Using her slightly cleaner left hand, Sally wiped the black liquid out of her eyes, then rubbed her thumb and forefinger together.

"What do you suppose this stuff does to me?" she wondered aloud.

"I don't know," Bren admitted. "But we'll keep an eye on you and see what changes."

"Yay for science," Kendra raised her fists in the air in a mock cheer.

"Hey," Bren tilted his head at her, "at least I learned some-"

"Uck, god," Sally cursed, pulling her nightshirt off over her head.

"Whoa," Bren tried to turn away, but failed mostly because he didn't really want to, and therefore got an eyeful of the front of his friend's nude body.

Smallish breasts, cold red nipples, he thought, and finally averted his eyes as Sally turned her back on him. She doesn't even care?

Kendra raised both eyebrows, also looking away as Sally used the back of her nightshirt to wipe the rest of her face and her neck clean.

"Wait," Bren begged before sighing. "Ah, too late."

"What?" Sally asked impatiently, turning to face him while holding her shirt in front of her chest impatiently.

"We could have looked at the stuff under a microscope," Bren said. "Never mind."

"I need a shower," Sally turned to glare at him. "Pass me a towel from the top drawer?"

"Right," Bren fetched a towel and threw it at her. "Go wash the demon seed off your face."

"Ugh," Sally groaned, "Fuck."

When they heard the bathroom door close and the shower faucet start to run, Kendra took a deep breath.

"Bren?" she asked. "Did Sal just flash her boobs at you?"

"She didn't even care," Bren pointed out.

"You two have never, like, done it, right?"

"No," Bren confirmed. "Wouldn't she have told you?"

"Maybe," Kendra shrugged. "It's just that she was really casual about it and I thought I missed a text or something."

"In her defence, she was really grossed out," Bren pointed out. "But yeah, something is changing in her. Even when she started today, she didn't care about being under the covers. She took off her pants in front of us. And then at the end-"

"Suddenly..." Kendra held her fists up in the air and flicked her hands open. "Boobs!"

"Yeah."

Not looking at each other, they silently examined the room for a few seconds.

"You said," Kendra suddenly remembered "You said you learned something?"

"Yes," Bren seized on that. "The candles. Do you remember if there were candles at the Halloween party?"

"Yeah, of course," Kendra said. "Connor had them set up all around his basement."

Bren smiled, "Then, yeah. Maybe I've got something."


12