Sally's Portal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, his curiosity beat his survival instinct and he twisted his head around, wasting a precious fraction of a second. Behind him, the demon stood, coalescing from black smoke into a fully corporal beast, it's red eyes blazing with malevolent energy.

Bren lunged sideways, trying to escape, but the beast's clawed hands grabbed his shoulders from behind, keeping him on his knees at Sally's feet.

Goddammit! Bren struggled fruitlessly against the vastly superior demon as he turned to face Sally.

For her part, Sally only looked at the demon, her black-on-black eyes wide and eager. She slowly spread her legs, now completely under her control, lifting her feet in the air as her vagina remained locked in place by the arcing lines of fire, and shone a brilliant purple light over friend and demon.

"Come to me!" the thousand screeching voices called again.

Bren, paralyzed, stared into her glowing entrance, hoping that he might escape.

What was the point in pulling me into this? Bren wondered, feeling his utter lack of power. I could never have protected her from something this strong. I'm worse than useless.

For a moment, he thought the demon would toss him aside. He held up his arms to protect his head, not knowing which way or how hard the beast might throw him.

Instead, he heard a laugh from behind him, and a burning sensation hit his spine from behind, seeping through his rib cage to his head. The heat spread down his body, through his stomach, leaving numbness behind. It struck between his legs and he felt his hips twist, blood flowing into his penis, building an erection in seconds that painfully strained against his jeans.

Oh shit, what is it -?

The burning moved up his neck, seizing his throat, going into his head.

Oh, no. It's taking...

-----------====================-----------

Kendra watched the demon, its hands on Bren's shoulders, slowly forcing its way into his body, its shape alternating between smoke and solid, charcoal flesh as the two bodies became one.

"Sal," she whispered. "Make it stop. You can. I know you can."

Her pleas received no acknowledgement. Sally had gone, too.

Kendra wanted to run away, get as far from this apartment as she could.

Oh, god, please let this be over. Please take me away from this.

But she couldn't leave her friends. Bren might have been stupid, and Sally might have fallen for some trick of evil, but Kendra still counted them as friends.

But what can I do?

The demon disappeared inside Bren and the horror on Bren's face vanished, smoothed out into a far more hideous show of comfort and contentment.

What's going to happen now? she wondered. And how can I stop it? Bren's already bigger than me, even if the demon inside him hasn't made him stronger.

The candles dimmed, not all the way to their natural flame, but far dimmer than the crazy conflagration of the height of this strange ritual. The circle reduced itself to a mere glowing thread, though it seemed to still hold Sally in place, her legs still spread in Bren's direction. The room even stopped rattling.

Kendra stood in the eye of a hurricane and had no idea what might happen next.

"Yes," Sally whispered, her voice once again the voice that Kendra knew. "Come to me, now."

Not completely Sally, but much closer. Kendra considered. Maybe I can talk to her now.

"Sal?"

"Huh?" Sally shook herself. "Kendra?"

"Yeah," Kendra replied in her calmest voice. "Can you stop? Please?"

"But," Sally stammered, turning her head away from Bren to plead with Kendra. "It's almost done. It's almost happy. Don't you see?"

"It's inside our friend," Kendra said. "Don't you see?"

Sally shook her head and looked back at Bren as he -- or at least, as the demon -- stood up and removed his pants.

"It was the only way," Sally explained, her head tilting sadly as she examined the protrusion in her friend's shorts. "It needed a body."

Sally, Kendra thought. Oh, no. Sally.

"Don't tell me you did this on purpose," Kendra moaned. "Please don't tell me."

"Kendra," Sally sobbed. "It needs me. Needs me."

You're so far gone, my friend.

The demon inside Bren used Bren's hands to pull down his shorts, his erection springing forth and holding well above horizontal. Kendra gasped, seeing that protrusion, but Sally responded with a moan, desperately trying to spread her legs wider.

"Sal!" Kendra protested. "You can't seriously want to... to fuck that thing!"

"It's just Bren!" Sally said, adding more softly. "It's okay. It's just Bren."

"You can't let it come inside you!"

"I'm on the pill," Sally said. "It's safe!"

"The pill protects against pregnancy," Kendra said, a note of panicked anger bringing words to her mouth she would never otherwise use. "How the fuck will it help you against this?"

"That's not Bren," Kendra continued, moving right into Sally's face while trying to push her friend's bare leg closed. "Remember the black gook that came out of the demon? That stuff that got on your face? You want that inside you?"

The demon roared at Kendra, brimstone and heat washing over her in protest of her attempts to close Sally's legs. It moved Bren's body closer, his erection nearing Sally's glowing vulva.

"No, dammit!" Kendra shouted. "Don't let it in!"

"But," Sally moaned. "It'll get angry if I don't let it!"

"Then it can jerk itself like it did before, remember?" Kendra told her, reaching across her body to pull on her farther thigh. "Or you can jerk it. I don't care."

"But. But," Sally protested.

"Do. Not. Let. It. Fuck. You!" Kendra punched out each word carefully, staring right into Sally's face.

In a moment, Kendra saw Sally's rational side return, the fury and sexual frustration waning as as the staring contest ended.

Tears streaming from her face, Sally moaned. "Okay, okay!"

Kendra backed away as Sally relaxed and closed her thighs, forced to pull her knees up to her ribs because Bren stood so close. It didn't look comfortable, curled up like that, but it mostly blocked her vagina from the demon-possessed erection in front of her.

"It's okay," she told the demon, pleading. "Just like before. I'll come and you come, okay?"

Bren's face snarled with anger, the foul heat of its breath washing over them both. Kendra jerked back and Sally tried to, but her body couldn't move.

"It's not okay, apparently," Kendra grimaced.

"But it's not forcing me, either," Sally said.

"How kind of it," Kendra sliced her friend with sarcasm.

"Okay," Sally said, her voice soft and worried. "I'll do it, then?"

Sally tried to lower her legs, but demon-possessed Bren failed to move out of her way. Twisting, she attempted to get both her legs to one side of him, but couldn't turn her hips more than ten degrees.

"I. Can't. Move," she protested to Kendra, pulling her legs back up. "My vag is pinned to the bed. I can't turn and I do not want to spread my legs again."

"And he won't jerk himself off," Kendra added.

"Apparently."

Bren's eyes glowed red and he exhaled smoke from his nostrils.

"Fu-uck," Sally warned. "This is going to get a lot worse in a moment."

She turned to glare at Kendra.

"What?" Kendra asked.

"You," she told Kendra, then ticked her head at Bren, "You have to do him."

"I couldn't!"

"I can't reach," Sally said. "And I have to do me at the same time anyway. You have to do him."

Never touched a penis, never touched a penis, never touched a penis, Kendra's brain whined at her.

"Please, Kendra."

"Okay," she stammered. "I - I'll try."

Panic and adrenaline overwhelming her senses, Kendra put her head down and crawled under the line of purple fire, remembering that Bren had shown the same concern. The demon spared her only a glance with Bren's eyes, keeping its focus on Sally.

How do I do this? Kendra tried to imagine the mechanics of her whole thing. She'd somehow imagined that the first hand job she ever gave, she'd be lying in a bed next to the guy. This will be different.

She couldn't see a way to get in front of Bren, nor did she want to kneel on the floor.

I've already seen enough of Sally's glowing vag, thanks.

With a deep breath, she stood up and circled around behind Bren, then reached around his waist to find his erection.

Hot. I didn't imagine it would be this hot. That's probably the demon though.

Though Kendra prepared for some protest, the demon didn't make Bren's body react. She started sliding her hand up and down the length of his swollen shaft, the way she'd imagine it done.

Am I doing it right?

As if in answer to her telepathic query, the demon roared what she took for encouragement.

Sally's probably doing something, too, Kendra assumed, but preferred not to watch her friend, especially from this angle.

A low moan came around Bren's body and she felt his hips jerk.

I should speed up, then? I don't know! I don't know!

She jerked faster, harder, glad she couldn't see what she did, but listened to everything in the room start to rattle again.

I'm doing it right?

Risking a peek around Bren's side, she saw the blinding glow from Sally's crotch, thankfully obscuring the details of her friend's genitals even as the furious masturbation continued.

She's about to come, Kendra recognized, and jerked as fast as she could on Bren's manhood.

The girl on the bed moaned and threw her head back as the boy on his feet roared in triumph. Kendra felt his penis surge in her hands, throwing a volley of semen straight ahead, hitting Sally on her left cheek.

It's black, Kendra noted in horror, black as night, black as a charcoal paste.

She knew better than to stop and continued drawing semen out of Bren, watching volley after volley splash over Sally's white tee shirt, the contrast between light and dark apparent even in the candle light, even with the arc of purple fire obscuring everything.

Semen dripped over the end of his shaft, over Kendra's hand, oozing dark and terrible over Sally's thighs and her sweat-matted pubic hair.

The room became quiet. The girl stopped moaning. The boy stopped thrusting and, deflated, fell to his knees. The candles waned and the arcs of light in the air faded into nothingness.

"Shit!", Sally cried out. "It's eating my god damn shirt."

The fabric dissolved right in front of Kendra's eyes, disassembling itself from v-neck collar down to Sally's navel. Kendra looked at the black drips dotting the back of her knuckles and wondered if it would harm her skin. But no, it seemed that the demon seed wanted to reach flesh, and meant to burn through anything in the way. The bed sheet under Sally seemed unharmed, besides the black stain, and the carpet looked okay.

Sally's shirt dissolved entirely, the wettest part at her navel coming completely apart, leaving Sally naked and covered in the charcoal seed. Removing what remained of the fabric from her body, she wiped as much as she could from her face and her breasts.

Kendra grabbed a few sheets of tissue from a box on the breakfast table and cleaned her hand.

"Bren?" she asked, turning to the silent boy with his eyes still closed.

"Yeah?"

"Is it -- is it you?"

Bren didn't open his eyes, but answered softly, "Yes."

"Are you alright?" Kendra went on.

"I don't think so," he said.

Sally sat up in bed and leaned forward to put a hand on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" she asked him.

"It's still here," Bren told her. He opened his eyes slowly, his face pale and his lips trembling. "Still inside me."


12