Sally's Slut Stories: The Beginning

Story Info
Stepfather blackmails teen into submission.
10.7k words
4.64
143k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,227 Followers

What you are about to read is based upon a true story, as told by a Grateful Reader who has lived a life very close to the one you will soon come to know. Names have been changed, and some scenarios constructed, but the story is essentially as it was related.

Prologue:

To see Sally Sorrento today, you would barely guess at the fathomless depths through which her life has been drawn. Now aged 43 years, she is a successful career woman, a buyer in women's fashion for a major Southwestern department store. She is married, no children, and lives in a secluded neighborhood in Southern California. She dresses immaculately, and conservatively, she carries herself with a quiet, pleasant air, and she gets along with her co-workers, although she generally keeps to herself. She seems, to all outward appearance, like a modest woman of upper-middle class status.

Her looks reinforce that perception. Except for endless restyling of her short, golden blonde hair, Sally hasn't changed significantly since she matured into a full-bodied woman around the age of 16. Sally has the kind of understated beauty that you don't notice if you just pass her on the street. But if you do take notice of her, you will always go back for a second look, and then you notice that everything about her fits perfectly.

She's not tall, nor short, standing about 5-6, and slender, the result of a metabolism that allows her to eat what she wants without gaining weight. She does watch what she eats, though, and does some exercises in the mornings and light aerobics during lunch at the health club that is one of the benefits her company offers. Her facial features are somewhat narrow, with evenly spaced blue eyes, and her breasts and hips are perfectly proportioned, just enough to hold onto, without being showy, and her legs are tapered just right all the way down to her small, narrow feet.

But looks are sometimes deceiving, and they certainly deceive in Sally's case. For under that conservative exterior is a woman with a secret life, or at least it's secret from those who know her professionally and socially. Away from work and her quiet neighborhood, Sally becomes someone altogether different from the cool, conservative businesswoman in a dark suit that she presents to the public.

Sally's eyes offer a clue to the person inside. They are luminous, expressive orbs that hint of innocence lost and never regained, eyes that have seen much of the world and of life, not all of it good. And there is something else in those eyes, a bare reflection of an inner fire that burns white-hot at certain moments in her life, when she sheds her proper outer shell and enters her secret world. The eyes are the window to the soul, and thus Sally tries to keep her eyes obscured as much as possible, wearing shades whenever possible outdoors, and lightly-tinted, black-framed glasses when she's indoors, the better to shield her secret world from view.

Sally's secret world is one of hunger, a hunger for sex that no one man - or woman - can ever satisfy. For most of her adult life, since she was 18, she has been driven by her need for pleasure, and she has actively sought out the ways and means to indulge that need. It has gotten her in big trouble on more than one occasion. She went through a painful addiction to and rehabilitation from a variety of drugs, cocaine mostly, and alcohol.

There have been very few limits to what Sally will do when she succumbs to her hunger, which is just as strong now as it was 25 years ago. Whenever she is out of town on business, or on some weekends, usually about once or twice a month, Sally seeks that which will relieve her need for sex. Sometimes she is the huntress, seeking out her lovers, both new and old, and she has several lovers of very long standing scattered all over the country. Other times she is the prey, as she allows herself to be pursued by one or more persons for wild, uninhibited nights of passion, risking it all for one more gut-wrenching orgasm.

The reason Sally is now so successful professionally and socially, given her background, is because her husband, Sam, allows her to indulge herself in her secret sex life. Indeed, he encourages her to be as active as she wants, because he knows it makes her happy, and because it turns him on like nothing else.

Sometimes Sam participates in her activities, and on those occasions he revels in the sight of other men joining him with his wife. But more often he sits at home lustfully thinking about different men sticking their dicks in every one of Sally's horny holes. He waits eagerly for her to return, to his bed, and tell him all about it, in exquisite detail, and the sex they enjoy then is invariably stratospheric.

If she's been out on a weekend night, she will come in late, lie with him and give him the wonderful, frantic sensation of fucking her cream-filled pussy or ass. If she's just returned from a trip, they'll go through a little seduction ritual, spending hours preparing for and having hot, smoldering sex as she relates her actions on the road for the benefit of her husband.

Sally long ago lost count of how many different men she's fucked in her life, and there is no measuring how many gallons - yes, gallons - of cum have been shot in her, on her or just in her general direction over the years that she's been a slut.

But Sally wasn't always a slut, at least not outwardly. Rather, she was made that way, or perhaps her slut side was brought out, by a man who crossed her path when she was 15, and who took advantage of a youthful indiscretion to inexorably draw her into his steamy world of sex, addiction and control. He took an average, innocent young woman and turned her into his personal whore, changing her life forever. This is the story of how Sally became a tramp, and the man who made her that way, her stepfather, Ted Bissett.

Friday night

In mid-July of 1978, Sally Johnson had it all. She had just turned 18, had just graduated from high school and was headed off to UCLA in the fall.

Sally was the archetypical Southern California cutie from a beach town, her body bronzed and her waist-length blond hair shimmering like ripe winter wheat from a sun-drenched lifestyle. She currently had a boyfriend that she'd been dating a couple of months, but she wasn't sure where their relationship was headed. He was considering joining the army, and that didn't sit too well with Sally, but she wasn't going to sweat it. Even if he left, she figured she'd have her pick of any number of guys from the beach. Too bad, too, she'd been thinking about giving it up to him soon. He was cute, but if he was more interested in the military than her, then she wasn't going to go out of her way to entice him.

Before this particular guy, Sally had had three boyfriends, and she'd eventually gone all the way with each of them. But, they had all been fairly inexperienced, and sex with them had never produced the bells and whistles she'd always expected. She was an average teenager, and she had done her share of partying, nothing serious, but she knew how to have fun. But while she had the usual lusts and desires of a teenager coming of age in the late 1970s, sex with the boyfriends she'd had hadn't been anything more than mundane, and she had never been known as part of the really wild crowd at her high school.

It was different with one person, however, the person she was closer to than anyone in the world, her sister Sylvia, who was 15 going on 20.

Sally's mother had divorced their father when she was 14, and had remarried less than a year later to the tennis pro at the country club to which they belonged, just to spite their dad. Sally's dad had been a wealthy businessman, but he was considerably less wealthy after his wife cleaned him out in the divorce. She'd come home unexpectedly to find him screwing the Mexican maid, and subsequent investigation revealed that he'd been cheating on her for years, including bopping every secretary he'd ever had.

Their mother's divorce and remarriage had been a dark cloud over the sisters' lives, and they had learned to console each other whenever they were down. Eventually, as Sylvia matured rapidly, that consolation turned to various forms of experimentation. It was the first sign pointing Sally toward the life she currently leads, but she didn't realize it at the time.

Other than the divorce, however, Sally's life was relatively carefree, and she had few neuroses about her parent's split. She'd regarded her father's departure as good riddance. Her mom and dad had done little but argue the last few years of their marriage.

But Sally's carefree life ended abruptly late one Friday night, after she'd come home from a party at a friend's house.

She knew the instant she walked in the door that something was wrong. She entered the den of her mother's large house to find her stepfather, Ted, sitting on the sofa with a glass of whiskey on the coffee table. The television was on, but he didn't seem to be paying it much attention, rather he stared at her in a disconcerting manner, with something of a smirk on his face. He patted the seat next to him on the sofa and beckoned her to sit next to him. Sally tried to demur, but Ted insisted.

"I've got something here you need to see," he said. "And it will go better for you if you are right here to see it."

Distastefully, Sally did as Ted asked. Sally didn't much like her stepfather, and the feeling was mutual. Sally correctly saw what her mother didn't, that Ted was a two-timing gigolo who had married her strictly to have access to her father's money, and kept her drunk so she wouldn't know what was going on. For his part, Ted thought Sally was a spoiled little bitch who didn't respect him or any other adult. But as the young blonde sat down next to him, he smiled to himself at the thought that all of that was about to change.

When she'd sat down - at the edge of the sofa so as to avoid any chance of contact - Ted picked up a package of pictures, opened them, pulled them out and showed them to her.

Sally's face went white, her eyes were like saucers and her mouth gaped open as she saw that they were clear, unmistakable snapshots from earlier that afternoon, and they were quite revealing. Sally had had the day off from her part-time job working as a sales clerk for an upscale woman's boutique owned by a friend of her mother. So she'd gone shopping then returned home to find Sylvia cavorting in the pool that dominated their back yard. Sally had joined her sister and they'd soon gotten hot, under the broiling summer sun.

The two sisters wanted to spend as much quality time as possible because in a few short weeks, Sylvia would be going off to a boarding school in the East, while Sally was going to move into a small house not far from the UCLA campus. They were dreading the separation, so they wanted to take every opportunity they could to glean as much pleasure with each other as they could before they went their separate ways. Plus, Sylvia was going off that evening to spend the weekend with the cousin with whom she was going to room with at the school she would be attending.

They had been so into what they were doing that they didn't see or hear Ted off around a corner of the house, snapping away with his expensive camera with the zoom lens. They had thought they had the house to themselves, but Ted had taken off from work to play a round of golf with a prospective business partner and had come home early to find his stepdaughters thoroughly preoccupied.

Now, at last, Ted could put into motion his long-planned seduction of Sally, thanks to her foolish actions with her sister. For despite, or perhaps because of, their mutual dislike for each other, Ted had long lusted after Sally, to the point of obsession. Every day, he would see her in various stages of undress; in loose, around-the-house clothes or her nightshirts, her perfect tits bouncing freely under the material. Being around her all the time, he understood the subtlety of her beauty, and he sensed, correctly, that underneath her shy exterior beat the heart of a whore.

And the daily disdain with which she held him simply fueled his desire to make her his possession, to bend her will to his and turn her into the woman he wanted her to be.

Sally felt like she was falling down a bottomless pit, with the underpinnings of her life having been kicked out from under her. She had a gut feeling that she knew what was coming, and it made her afraid.

"Wh-What do you want from me?" she asked hesitantly.

"Why, you, of course," Ted answered gleefully, as he stood up and paced methodically around the room. "We are about to change the nature of our relationship. From this moment forward, I own you. You are mine, to do with as I please. You will do exactly what I want, whenever I want. You will do anything I ask of you, immediately, without question or argument."

"I don't understand," Sally said, even though she was pretty sure she did.

"You are going to be my slut," Ted said. "You will be available to me in any way I want, any time I want. If you don't, I'll make sure a copy of these pictures ends up in the hands of your mother, your father, your boyfriend, your boss at work, your friends from school, everyone you know. Hell, I may even send them to the police."

Sally was reeling at his words. The idea that she could go to jail was abhorrent to her. Equally abhorrent, however, was the notion of becoming her stepfather's sex toy. So she begged and pleaded for Ted not to do this to her, but he just sneered at her, while reveling in her pleadings.

"You're going to do it," he said roughly. "You're going to be my whore, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it."

"Why are you doing this to me?" Sally asked tearfully.

"Because I can," Ted answered jovially. "The truth is, I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I laid eyes on you, and now, thanks to this (and he waved the package of pictures in Sally's face), I'll finally get a crack at that hot little body of yours. And, because you've never treated me with anything except disdain, just like all the other country club cunts around here. I'm just the hired help, who just happened to have a little ability at one of their games. I've been fighting this shit all my life. My folks were middle-class people who sacrificed a lot so I could develop as a player, and yet all of the rich folks never stopped looking down their noses at me and at my folks. So I enjoy fucking their women, and I'm going to especially enjoy fucking you. Who knows, maybe in a few years, I'll do the same thing to Sylvia, and have you both. That would be dreamy."

"NO!" Sally exclaimed. "I'll let you do whatever you want to me, but leave her out of it. Please?"

Ted smiled wickedly then answered, "As you wish. Now I think it's time we start in on your training. Tell me. Have you ever sucked a cock?"

"Twice," Sally answered in a small voice.

"And did you swallow their cum?" he asked again.

"Ewww, no, that's gross," she said.

"Well, that's about to change," Ted said as he flipped the waistband of his sweatpants over his rapidly swelling cock, dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them, kicking them aside.

In spite of her revulsion and fear at what had happened to her, and what was going to happen to her, Sally couldn't help but stare at the dick that swayed before her eyes. As Ted lightly stroked himself to full hardness, Sally's eyes widened, for here was by far the biggest cock she'd ever seen. It was at least nine inches of long fat meat topped by a perfectly proportioned head. As she watched, a pearl drop of pre-cum oozed out the tip.

Ted grinned at the astonished look on Sally's face. One of the great pleasures in his life had always been to see the reaction in women's eyes when they got their first glimpse of his manhood in full regalia. And he especially reveled in the look in Sally's eyes, which was a combination of fear, disgust and fascination.

"You've never seen one this big, have you," he said, then chuckled when she shook her head no. "Go on, take hold of it, get used to the feel of it. You're going to be seeing and feeling a whole lot of him from now on, so you might as well get acquainted with him."

"What about Mother?" Sally said nervously as she took Ted's cock in hand and began to lightly run them over the shaft. "Aren't you the least bit worried that she'll wake up?" Sally knew Sylvia was off on her sleepover, but her mom had stayed home drinking her vodka, as usual.

"Naw, I slipped her a little sleeping pill with her last drink," Ted said. "You could march the whole Red Army through our bedroom and she'd never know it. No, sweetheart, we have the house to ourselves. Now, I think it's time I introduced my dick to your mouth. C'mon, bitch, get on your knees and suck it!"

Sally obediently got on the floor, on her knees, opened her mouth and tentatively licked the head of his cock, tasting his pre-cum. It didn't taste bad or good, just kind of pasty. Then, on Ted's instructions, she licked and kissed all up and down the shaft, getting him liberally coated with the combination of his pre-cum and her saliva. She was trembling nervously, but she was feeling something else, as well. It was just the first germination of excitement, of arousal, at being forced to do this. She quickly banished the thought, suppressing it into her subconscious for the moment. She was appalled at the thought that she might enjoy this encounter. Events had come at her this night at a dizzying pace, and she was still too distraught to think that she could get pleasure out of submitting to her stepfather's perverted desires.

Nevertheless, she didn't hesitate or object when Ted took his cock from Sally's hands and pushed it gently, but forcefully, past her lips and into her mouth. Under Ted's surprisingly low-key instruction, Sally swirled her tongue around the head of his cock as he eased a little more of it into her mouth. Eventually, he hit the back of her throat and she began to gag and cough, so he pulled back a little bit and let her begin to work the half of his cock that she could easily take.

Ted knew he would someday soon bury himself to the hilt in her throat, but he would have plenty of time to teach her that skill, along with all the other things he planned to teach her. So he was content to let Sally work her mouth around only about half of his dick; the rest he fisted himself as he thrust himself back and forth in her mouth. Sally's cheeks alternately hollowed and bulged as Ted worked his meat between her warm, wet lips, and her mouth made sloppy noises as she sucked him steadily.

"Ohhh, yeahhhhh!" Ted exclaimed as he began to drive his hips forward, pushing more and more of his cock into Sally's maw. He could feel the sap rising in his balls, and he knew he was close to an explosive climax. So he slowed his thrusts slightly then grabbed the back of Sally's head with both hands and began to fuck her face with slow, measured strokes.

Sally was having trouble keeping up with Ted's pace as she resumed stroking him into her mouth. She squeezed her eyes shut and drool ran out the corners of her mouth. Occasionally she gagged and coughed, wincing in pain when he pushed too deep too fast. Ted had passed the point of caring, however. He was ready to bust a tremendous nut and he couldn't wait.

Gasping, he pulled Sally's mouth from his cock, spun around, turning Sally around in the process, so he could sit on the sofa, and enjoy watching his stuck-up stepdaughter swallow his cum. Keeping a tight grip on her head, Ted began to thrust upward forcefully, making Sally squeal painfully. Her eyes watered as she struggled to accept his cock in her mouth. Occasionally, Ted pulled out of her mouth and made her lick it in a lewd manner, and so she could gobble air, before pushing back into her mouth.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,227 Followers