Sally's Slut Stories: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

Finally, he spoke up. "So, rough day?"

"Yeah, and I don't think I'm up for another round with you," Sally said, trying desperately to avoid submitting to him again, so soon after their earlier encounter.

"Too bad," Ted said roughly, as he stood up, dropped his robe onto the floor and strode naked to where she was standing. "Like I said, any time I want you, and I want you now, right here in your bed."

Then he took Sally in his arms and pressed his lips to hers, and despite her weariness, she found herself responding to his embrace. Unconsciously, her tongue wrestled with Ted's as her passion began to mount, and his hard cock poked its way between her legs, which were still covered by her skirt. She knew she was slipping into madness and depravity, but she couldn't help herself. Ted had kicked open the door to her carnality, and she knew in her subconscious that she would never get enough good fucking.

When they broke the embrace to suck in air, Ted sat back down naked, his throbbing erection pointed toward the ceiling.

"Strip for me," he commanded. Sally groaned, both in arousal and frustration, but she obeyed immediately. Off came her blouse and skirt, and she stood in front of her stepfather in her bra and panties. Reaching behind her, she unclasped the bra and let it fall to the floor, exposing her tits to Ted's intense gaze. Ted gave a little snort of satisfaction when he saw that Sally's nipples were rock-hard.

"I think your body's giving you away, sweetheart," he said with a sardonic chuckle. "You may say you don't want me, but those nips of yours are saying something else entirely. Go on, play with them, get yourself warmed up."

Sally did as she was bidden, rolling her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, and as she did, she felt hot sparks of lust shoot from her tits all the way to her spine. She had to admit, he was right. No matter what she might say to the contrary, she wanted him and he knew it. Her juicing pussy attested to that. And the truth was, she'd walked around the shop all day in a light state of arousal, her pussy tingling from the workout it had gotten that morning, and the feelings had been heightened by the bare feeling of her newly shaved cunt.

As she rolled her nipples between her fingers, she cupped her breasts and squeezed, and as she did an involuntary moan escaped her lips. After watching her play with her tits for a few minutes, Ted told Sally to drop her panties and she did. Ted whistled as her bare beaver came into view, and he grinned wickedly when he saw the gleam of her arousal on her labia. He stood up then and closed in on her. Again they embraced, kissing wantonly, while he slithered two fingers between her legs.

There was no pretense on Sally's part now; she kissed him back with equal ardor and closed a hand around the shaft of Ted's dick. She jacked him lightly, and quickly felt the moistness of his pre-cum bubbling out the tip of his cock. She used that to lubricate his cock so that it gleamed just like the dew on her own cunt.

Without being told, Sally dropped to her knees and began to lick the shaft and the head of his

dick up and down and all around. After a minute or so of that, she opened her mouth and accepted his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head as she sank her mouth on Ted's hot tool. This time, she was able to take about two-thirds of it before she began to gag and choke, so she pulled her mouth back and began to work her mouth vigorously, wantonly, over that part of his cock that was in her mouth, and she used her hand on the rest of him.

Ted threw his head back in pure lust as Sally worked her mouth and hand around his cock, her lips stretched wide around his shaft. Finally, he couldn't take any more of her sucking without cumming, and he knew that's not what he wanted. He had a particular spot in Sally's body where he wanted to deposit this cum load, and it wasn't in her mouth. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and ordered her to get on her hands and knees on her bed, right at the edge. Sally did as he commanded, which left her ass sticking up in the air. Ted stepped up to the bed and ran both hands up the insides of Sally's thighs, slipping two fingers up her sodden vagina and pumping them a few times.

Sally gave a growl of lust as Ted fingered her pussy slowly, but steadily, then she gasped when he bent down and pressed his face to her crotch from behind. At first he licked the inside of Sally's pussy with his long tongue, tasting her wetness. Then he pressed his whole face into her pussy and sucked hard, as if he was trying to pull the inside of her pussy into his mouth, then, with his mouth full of her pussy, he slithered his tongue over her clit, and Sally gave a hard jerk as her arousal spiked sharply. Ted worked at her cunt with his lips, tongue and fingers, until Sally's hips with moving erratically from the mounting climax that was swelling in her groin.

Just when Ted sensed Sally was about to cum, he slashed his tongue upward and began licking vigorously on her asshole. Sally immediately jerked forward and turned around sharply.

"What are you doing?!" she asked with alarm. "You're not thinking about..."

"Oh, but I am," Ted answered. "I'm going to fuck that perky little ass of yours, get it broken in right."

"NOOO!" Sally exclaimed with a whimper. "You'll hurt me. Please, don't."

Ted reached for a jar of cold cream that was on Sally's dresser, placed it on the bed, then gently pulled her back to him and resumed fingering her boiling twat.

"Don't worry," he said with a soft, but firm tone. "Once you get used to it, you'll love it. I promise, I'll take it slow and easy, but I am going to get my cock in here."

And as he said that he bent his face back to Sally's ass and began to lick her back hole. Sally could feel real fear at the idea of Ted's huge cock in her tiny butt hole, but as he soothingly licked her ass, she began to feel pleasurable sensations radiating from her ass to her inner core. This confused her. How could someone get pleasure from something so disgusting as that? But there was no denying that Ted's lips and tongue on her anus were starting to feel really good.

Still, Sally tensed involuntarily when Ted pushed his middle finger past her anal ring and began to slide it back and forth in her butt. As he began to slowly finger-fuck her ass, Ted pushed her forward until she was squarely in the middle of the bed, climbed on the bed, knelt behind Sally, pulled her hips up and began to lash the proffered pussy vigorously from behind.

Sally quickly began to relax around the slowly pumping digit in her ass, especially when Ted's tongue began to send bolts of lust racing from her crotch to her brain. She could feel a strong orgasm building, but just when it seemed like she was about to peak, Ted pulled his face away, got up on his knees behind her and brought the head of his fully-inflamed dick up to Sally's cunt lips. He rubbed the head between her lips, teasing her with it almost then he scudded the head up between her butt cheeks and rubbed it several times over her anus, which was wet with his saliva and Sally's cunt juice that he'd smeared around her rim.

Sally screwed her eyes shut awaiting Ted's anal assault, but instead he pushed the head of his dick past her pussy lips and thrust his cock balls deep in her cunt in one smooth stroke. Ted began to fuck her with a slow, but steady pace, supremely in control. Despite her apprehension, Sally could feel her elusive orgasm rushing to the fore with each deep stroke Ted pushed in her steaming cunt.

At first, Ted gripped Sally's hips to control his thrusts, but as he felt the cum starting to boil in his balls, he reached down for the jar of cream, unscrewed the top and dipped a generous dollop onto two fingers. Then he smeared the goo all around her anal opening before pushing first one finger in, then the second. Sally could feel the orgasm starting to ignite from Ted's cock in her pussy, but she was having trouble firing as she worried about the invasion of her ass.

But after a few minutes, Sally could feel the warm glow of her orgasm start to bubble over from the feeling of Ted's cock steadily working in her cunt, and the two fingers slowly rotating in her ass. It wasn't one of those earth-shattering climaxes, but it just seemed to build from the work Ted was doing in her crotch.

Even as Sally's orgasm worked its way through her body, Ted, slid his cock out of her pussy and pressed the purple head to her shiny backside. He pushed slowly, but steadily, while Sally squeezed her eyes shut, gritted her teeth and gripped the sheets in her fists. It felt like some kind of log was being pushed in her ass, and tears welled in her eyes from the pain. And, suddenly, Ted's dick popped past her anal ring and entered her virgin ass.

"OH GOD! It hurts! Please, take it out. PLEASE!" Sally cried.

"Ssshhh, relax, relax," Ted cooed. "I told you I'd take it easy, but you've got to relax." In truth, Ted was having trouble holding back. His inclination was to ram his dick up Sally's ass in one wild, glorious plunge, but he knew it would be easier on her, and him, if he took things slow. Besides, he wanted Sally to learn to enjoy butt fucking, and a negative, painful experience her first time would make that task harder.

So he slowly eased his cock in, one slow inch at a time, while reaching around with his right hand and fingering Sally's bloated clit. As he did that, Sally finally began to relax, and as she did, she found he was going in a little easier, and the pain was beginning to abate, replaced by the first germ of pleasure. And by the time Ted got his dick halfway into her ass, Sally found it was starting to feel quite good.

Sally was confused at her reaction to this act that she had always considered the most disgusting thing imaginable. It was totally depraved, and yet she was amazed to realize that she was getting a huge turn-on from having her ass filled. Her pussy was dripping and tingling, and even as the thought passed her head, she felt her arousal mount again, and she found herself pushing back to get the rest of Ted's hot cock in her ass.

Ted just held himself there when he had his cock all the way in Sally's butt. He looked down at where they were joined, and he almost had to pinch himself in disbelief that he really did have his entire throbbing cock buried in his stepdaughter's ass. Then he pulled back slightly and began to pump, slowly, subtly. As he did, a long, low groan, an unmistakable sound of lust, escaped Sally's lips.

Sally buried her face in her pillow as the waves of lust kept mounting from Ted's slow, but relentless pumping in her ass. She frantically reached underneath her body, found her swollen clit, and she quickly began to furiously rub the hard nub. Immediately, she was rewarded with lightning bolts of sensation rippling through her body.

Slowly, but surely, Ted began to pick up steam, pulling back a little further with every stroke. He couldn't believe how good, how tight, Sally's ass felt as it molded around his large dick with every inward push. His last couple of lines of coke were really starting to kick in, sending tingling sensations up and down his cock, but also numbing him, and giving him remarkable staying power.

It didn't take long before Sally's second orgasm exploded with white-hot intensity, seemingly consuming her body from inside out. There was no pretense now, no question about it; she loved the feeling of Ted's big cock fucking her ass. It was like nothing she'd ever experienced before in her life, and the orgasms she was feeling were nothing like the one she'd had earlier that morning, or any other time, for that matter. It was like a hot lava flow, churning and roaring through her body, as successive climaxes reduced her to a quivering, sweaty bundle of flesh. Almost subconsciously, Sally's hips rotated lewdly around Ted's iron-hard pole. But no matter how hard Sally fucked back on him, Ted kept a cool, simmering pace in her butt.

At one point, Ted sat back to give his body a quick break, and also to test just how far Sally had descended into the fuck zone, that near-catatonic state, where nothing mattered but pure sexual pleasure. He'd given Sally a glimpse of that world that morning on the kitchen counter, but this was different. As he pulled Sally up into a more upright position, he was thrilled to see her respond automatically, getting up high on her knees to ride the pleasure pole that was impaling her ass. She threw her head back and gave a wordless howl, and in the process, her long blonde hair swished annoyingly across Ted's face.

Sally took every bit of Ted's cock deep in her bowels, and was dementedly calling for more. Ted failed to stifle a wicked grin as he listened to his stepdaughter's whorish patter. Once again the thought came to him that he had been right about her. Beneath that snooty exterior was a body that was made for sex, and a mind that harbored a deep reservoir of carnality. He was looking forward to making her into what he now knew she secretly wanted to be, a wanton slut who would fuck him any time he wanted, and fuck anybody he told her too, willingly and without question.

And it was that thought, the thought of Sally in the midst of wild, uninhibited orgies that finally pushed him over the edge. As he felt his balls start to rumble, he climbed up on his feet, pushed Sally's head and shoulders firmly on the bed and began to pound her with incredibly long, hard, fast thrusts. Ted grunted now every time he hit bottom in Sally's twitching ass. As she continued to frantically pinch, push and roll her clit with the fingers of one hand, she added a couple of fingers from her other hand and pushed them into her pussy.

Ted held back the tidal wave of cum for as long as he could, but finally he surrendered. Dropping back onto his knees, he drove his dick one final time as deep as possible then exploded in a fire hose of super-hot cum. He shot off in Sally's ass with utter abandon, and it felt almost like a nail gun, driving sharp steel-like bolts of semen deep in Sally's wildly contracting rectum. Sally twitched and jerked from the effects of an explosive orgasm that swept over her on the tide of cum that quickly filled her ass to overflowing.

As they finally came down from their twin high, Sally and Ted collapsed prone on the bed, but incredibly, Ted's cock didn't go completely soft. He pulled Sally onto her left side and kept pumping, lightly at first, then with more persistence, until his cock was fully hard again. Lying on his side in a spoon position, he gave Sally's ass five more minutes of hard fucking, drawing yet another, weaker orgasm from her body before he shot a second, smaller load of cum into her bowels.

Finally, it was over, and Sally couldn't believe how empty she felt when Ted's cock oozed out of her flooded ass like a giant slug. They lay there for several long, languid minutes clinging to each other, while Ted idly cupped Sally's right breast and traced circles around her nipple.

Sally was nearly asleep when Ted abruptly stirred and got up, and she rolled over and sat up groggily on the bed. He sat down heavily on the chair and drained what was left of his drink, mostly watered-down whisky and small remnants of ice. His body was exhausted from the workout he'd just put it through, but his mind was going a hundred miles an hour. It was time to set the rules for his whore.

"OK, here's the deal," he began. "I'm leaving tomorrow for Phoenix. I have to play in a tournament over there, and I won't be back until Thursday. By the time I get back, you will have done several things. The first thing you do Monday is to make an appointment and get all of that hair cut off. I want it short, the shorter the better."

Sally was aghast. Her golden mane was her pride and joy, and she could spend hours just brushing it. Tears welled in her eyes as she pleaded her case.

"But, Ted, I've been growing this for... Well, I don't remember the last time I cut it. Please, you can't make me do that. Please?"

"It's in the way," Ted said. "You're not going to have time to primp yourself any more, and for what you're going to be doing, it'll just get in the way."

Ted had anticipated this reaction, but he was playing a psychological game. He had already humbled her by making her shave her pussy, now he was making her give up one of the things she took the most pride in. Plus, he could sense that shorter hair would make Sally look that much more vulnerable and that much more exposed. She could no longer hide her body behind her hair, as she often did around the house. Sally bit her lip to keep from breaking down at this development, and awaited further instructions.

"Next, you are to contact a gynecologist about contraceptives," he continued. "I hate rubbers with a passion, and we're not going to risk the possibility of making little Teds. Also, throw out all of your pantyhose; get rid of them. From now on, if you wear underwear, it has to be silk or satin, none of this cotton crap. When I get back, I'll set you up with a credit card for your own 'personal' use that you can use at Frederick's to buy some slinky, sexy under things, you know, crotchless panties, garter belts and such.

"Finally, you're going to lose that stupid boyfriend of yours. I don't care what you tell him, but I want you broken up by the time I get back. From now on, you'll only date whom I tell you you can date. Oh, and keep that pussy clean. Get used to doing it every time you bathe, and before long it'll be a habit. I never want to see hair down there again, not even a hint of stubble. My whore can't let anything come between her pussy and my cock. Got all that?"

Sally just nodded, her mind, body and soul in turmoil. Ted put his robe back on, gathered up his empty glass, walked to the bed and gave Sally a kiss before turning and sliding quietly out the door.

As soon as he was gone, Sally turned on her side and sobbed bitterly. She was utterly, completely confused by the radical turn her life had suddenly taken. Why was this happening to her? And why was she getting so much enjoyment from it?

Those were questions she would be asking herself quite a lot over the ensuing years.

To be continued...

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers