Sally's Sordid Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan rolled away as Sally and Tim collapsed in a heap. Jamming her hand between her legs she trapped it with her thighs as she pushed three fingers into herself and angled her thumb to rub her clit. Within seconds she was shuddering through another orgasm, helped by Tim and Sally sucking on a nipple each. Finally spent they lay there, together, the reek of sex, sweat and contentment oozing from every pore. Susan began to laugh, Sally joined her, and soon Tim was laughing too. They lay exhausted, too spent to move, muscles slowly easing. The women's vaginas were leaking a mix of their juices and Tim's seed, oozing down between there anus's and making a little pool on the ground. Tim's cock slowly sank back down, small bubbles of cum emerging and rolling from the tip down over his balls.

"Mum! What the Fuck is going on?"

Looking to the open patio door they could see Sally's daughter Laura looking in complete shock at the three of them lying naked on her mothers floor. Sally laughed loudly again, joined by Tim and Susan. They were too exhausted to do anything but laugh. Laura slid the door shut and shook her head, the laughter, however, was contagious, and she soon joined in. Sitting on the sofa she wondered what the hell was going on but knew whatever it was, her mother was enjoying it; lying there with her breasts wobbling with the force of her laughter.

12