Sally's Sr. Sex - Brian and Mike

Story Info
Sally has sex with 2 of her students from 35 years ago.
1.1k words
4.16
17.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tgg and I do not often go out together for dinner, but I wanted fish tonight; we went to a little place on the beach that we knew had good food. Afterward, we walked hand in hand on the fishing pier and just as we were turning to start back, two 50 year old men came up to us and said, "Mrs. G, remember us?"

"Brian and Mike, what have you been doing for the past 30 or 40 years?" We found an empty bench and the four of us talked for a couple of hours. The boys had both been students of mine and their families were friends. Before they were in my class, and after they had moved on until they were old enough to stay alone, I was the go to baby sitter for the boys. It was easier, so I usually just had them come to my house after dinner and spend the night. They slept in my guestroom and I fed them breakfast.

They had both married and divorced and for the past 5 years had been sharing a 2 bedroom apartment. Both had decent jobs.

Sometime, after an hour or so, one of the guys said, "Mrs. G do you remember the nights your boyfriend came over after you thought we were asleep and spent the night? We faked being asleep and listened outside your bedroom door while you had sex on your king sized bed. Once in a while the door wasn't latched and we watched. You were hot; great breasts too. "

The other guy spoke up, "Through high school and even today when we talk about the TILF your name is always at the top of the list with all our friends."

"TILF?"

"Teacher I'd like to Fuck."

Tgg speaks up, "Do you still feel that way?"

In unison the men answer with enthusiasm, "Yes!"

I quickly tried to change the subject, but tgg was on a roll. He went into detail about his inability to take care of me sexually since his operation for prostate cancer and how, as the boys knew from observation, I was a very sexually active woman. He went into detail about how he was okay with me having sex with other men as long as he knew about it. Then he asked them if they thought they could satisfy me sexually. Of course they said yes.

I spoke up and said, "I have always liked you boys, but never in my wildest dreams did I ever consider having sex with you."

"Mrs. G, you have been the image in our wet dreams for years; please, let's just see where this could go."

"I have wrinkles, loose skin from my weight loss; I'm nearly as old as your mothers. This is crazy."

"Can we at least kiss you and touch you a little? After all, we've seen you naked and watched you have sex with your boyfriend."

"I'll have to think about that."

We all walked to the parking lot together and just as we were getting in our respective vehicles, when tgg said,"Why don't you come to the house for lunch tomorrow and we will use the pool in the afternoon."

Tgg made a rum drink that really tasted good and the first pitcher slid down easily. He made another fresh pitcher and left to play golf; the boys and I were alone by the pool. I hadn't planned on doing anything sexual with them, but after a few drinks they were talking about what they had seen when watching me through the crack of the door; how they had always wanted to put their cocks in me like he had; how they had seen him cum in me; how I looked naked. All the while plying me with an always full glass; they were stroking my hands and arms; and eventually kissing me tenderly on the lips. They were seducing me and it was working.

I tried to change the direction my mind was going and said, "Why don't we go in the pool and cool off a bit?" I stood up, a little wobbly, and 4 hands reached out to help me. One pair took off my top and the other pair pulled down my shorts. I stepped out of them and just like that I was naked. The men dropped their shorts and all three of us were naked.

Both men were really well preserved for 50; they had taken care of themselves. Both were circumcised and had nice, erect cocks.

"Would you like to do it here or inside?"

"Inside." I took both their hands and led them inside to the guest room; pulled down the comforter and top sheet and lay down on the queen size bed.

They lay on either side of me and both took a breast in his mouth. One of them started stroking my Mons, the other my inner thigh. I couldn't help it - my nipples popped up and my areolas crinkled; my legs slid open and I moaned. I took a cock in each hand and stroked them.

A finger from the hand on my Mons slipped between my labia, circled my vagina and settled on my clit with gentle little circles. A finger from the hand on my thigh started teasing my vagina.

"I'm too dry - KY in the drawer."

Someone dribbled some lube through my labia and to my vagina and a couple fingers spread it around and inside me. My eyes were closed - I felt a cock at my love opening and involuntarily thrust forward as it pressed in - and pulled out almost all the way - and pushed back in - and pulled out almost all the way. I was moving with him - I didn't want to, but he felt so good. In and out; in and out; in and out.

I was gripping and pulling on the other cock with the same rhythm as the cock in my vagina.

They switched and the other cock slid into me - same rhythm; same great feeling. "YES! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! MAKE ME CUM! CUM IN ME! HARDER! HARDER!" I started to tremble with an orgasm, "DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

He came. The first cock slid back in and kept fucking me. He came. Cock #2 slid back into me and kept fucking me. I came again; he came again. I lost count - I was slippery and I began hearing the slap - slap as out flesh came together as we fucked. I didn't know or care who was in me - it felt good and as far as I was concerned right then, it could go on forever.

I guess I fell asleep because tgg came in and woke me up when he got home. My naked body was covered by a sheet and my pubes and thighs were crusted with dry cum. The guys were gone and there was no note. I was well fucked, but still had mixed feelings about doing it with my ex-students.