Sally's Sr. Sex - Mike

Story Info
Sally has sex with the owner of the pool company.
2.1k words
4.29
18.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you who have been following my adventures, you know that I love sex and recently came out of a dry period when, because of a prostate cancer operation, my husband tgg has been unable to properly make love to me. Last year he told me that I was too sexually needy to be cut off and encouraged me to have sex with other men as long as he could watch or I shared all the details with him. He really isn't into watching another man have sex with me, so these stories are what he has put together after me telling him of my adventures. I have separated love from sex since my first sexual experience and still have the same philosophy. I love tgg. I have sex with other men, no strings attached and complete honesty with tgg.

I was working on my tan on a sunny day recently - the water is still too cold to swim - when Mike, the owner of the company who does our pool came by. He was cleaning pools that day because our regular boy had a chlorine accident and was unable to complete his route. Mike had not seen me for about a year and during that time I have been seriously working on losing weight and toning my body in order to be attractive to potential sex partners. I am in my mid 60's now and I am far from perfect. I have folds of loose skin since it is no longer elastic and I have wrinkles on my wrinkles, but I have lost 90 pounds and I attend the gym regularly. Under my loose skin I am pretty fit and I do at least a 5K on the treadmill every day.

Anyway, Mike walked into the back yard with his equipment, saw me on the lounge with my book and dropped everything he was holding. "Wow", he said, "Sally, where have you been hiding?"

"Oh Mike, I am right here. I have lost weight, but I still have all this skin to deal with."

"Beneath the loose skin is a sexy woman. You are a sexy woman!"

He pulled up a chair and we talked for over an hour. He never did clean our pool - he said he would have someone stop by the next day. Just before Mike left, tgg came home with sub sandwiches and chips. He invited Mike to join us for lunch and of course when Mike commented on my weight loss, tgg opened up and told him everything.

Mike is an attractive, fit man about 50-55 years old, 6' tall and very personable. When tgg told him that I had lost weight in order to attract sex partners and about our arrangement, Mike's ears picked up, he smiled, and said he would love to have an interview. It had been a year since he had been with a woman, primarily because he couldn't find anyone safe that he was interested in.

Tgg announced that since tomorrow was Saturday, he was going to be golfing. He and his buddies were planning on 18 holes in the morning, lunch, and then 18 holes in the afternoon. He said that if I was interested and didn't already have plans, tomorrow would be the perfect day for an interview. I smiled and said I would be glad to interview Mike and invited him to breakfast at 9 AM.

Mike was on time and the three of us had breakfast together before tgg left for his golf date. After tgg left, Mike and I moved into the Family Room and just talked. I felt it was important for us to get to know each other on a personal level before we considered anything else. I was not desperate. Jose' had been here last night for a few hours and I was totally relaxed.

Mike stood up, moved over in front of me and offered me both of his hands. I reached out to him and he helped me to my feet. While gently holding both my hands, he leaned forward and gently kissed me on the lips. It felt good, a nice kiss. I kissed him back and then took his lower lip between mine and gently sucked. Mike and I started teasing gently and softly with our tongues.

I put my arms around him and he did the same, but his hands roamed all over my back and down to my butt. In this position, my breasts, as usual, I was braless, were flattened against his chest.

For those who don't know me, my breasts are heavy and dense; they are now hanging lower on my chest than when I was 30, but they are still very sensitive.

Mike continued kissing me as he cupped my butt. I could feel his equipment moving in his pants against my mons. I returned his kisses with all the passion I could muster and pulled him closer with my hands on his back. He knew I was open to his advances. His hands started moving again and I could feel his fingers exploring the sides of my breasts closest to my arms. He was gentle as he caressed them and I wanted more.

I reached down with my hand and gently rubbed across the bulge in his pants. I couldn't tell much from the outside, so I asked him if he would like to go someplace more comfortable. We held hands and walked down the hall to the guestroom. I sat on the bed with Mike in front of me. I unfastened his belt and lowered his pants and underwear both at the same time.

He had a perfectly formed, circumcised penis. The head was smooth with a well defined ridge, the shaft was about 4" from the base to where it met the cap, and my middle finger met my thumb when I wrapped my hand around it. I licked the pre-cum leaking from the slit and slid the whole thing in my mouth.

As I was sliding my mouth up and down his shaft, Mike said, "Does this mean I passed the interview?"

I took my mouth off his penis and said, "This means you get to have an interview." I slid my lips back on his equipment.

Mike took off his shirt while I was mouth fucking him and when I noticed that his breathing was beginning to get more ragged, I took my mouth off of him and kissed him. I didn't want him to cum yet because I didn't know how long it would take him to recover.

Without saying anything, he lowered my shorts and panties and kissed my mons. He pulled back, looked at my neatly groomed pubes and said, "Beautiful. I'm so glad you don't shave." Then he started licking from stem to stern or from stern to stem, I really don't know, but it really felt good. He explored the lips of my vulva, teased my vaginal opening, and gradually moved to my clit. When he found my clit, I moaned and my legs opened wide for him. He kept licking and I involuntarily started humping his tongue. I don't know when anyone had loved me like that down there like he was right then.

I pulled off my shirt and said, "Mike, I want you in me."

He moved up to my breasts where my nipples were as erect as small acorns and my areolas were half their normal size and he licked and nibbled. "Mike, I want you in me."

"You're still too dry; I don't want to hurt you."

"Use the coconut oil on the bed stand - a little goes a long way."

He dipped a finger in the oil, slid it in and around my vagina, lined his cock up and slid in to the hilt. He was fully inserted. He started moving gently in and out and I moved with him. We rolled over so that I was on top, we did come apart, because he isn't very long, but as soon as he was on his back I slid right back onto him. He had one hand on my right breast and the other drumming my clit. I started sliding back and forth on him faster than I can remember doing since I was young. What he was doing felt so very good! I started to orgasm and he kept the movement going and the pressure on my clit.

We changed positions so that I was on my back at the edge of the bed with a pillow under my butt; he stood on the floor with his cock in me and his thumb on my clit. He increased the tempo and intensity of his thrusts - as far as I was concerned, he could go on like this forever - until he shouted, "I'M CUMING!" He thrust to the hilt and held there as his balls emptied into me. Just when I thought I had all his cum, his cock would jerk again and I would feel the warm cum flow again.

I wrapped my legs around him to hold us together and he lay on top of me as we rested together in post coital bliss.

Tgg chose that moment to open the door and announce that he was home. He observed our position and told Mike that he was welcome to spend the night and that he would have dinner ready in about an hour.

I told Mike that I would be right back and followed tgg, in all my naked glory, to the kitchen. I kissed him, told him that I loved him, and thanked him for letting me enjoy sex again.

I returned to the guest room and Mike and I showered together. Mike got dressed and I slipped into a long T-shirt before we went to join tgg in the kitchen.

We had a nice conversation followed by tgg and Mike watching a baseball game together. I took a long bath and did my nails. The men were still watching the game when I was ready to go to bed - so I did. I was asleep, naked, in the Master Bedroom King Size bed when they decided to go to bed. Tgg told Mike that he might as well sleep with us since he knew that we would want to have more sex either during the night or at least in the morning. He assured Mike he was okay with it since he couldn't give me that pleasure himself.

I woke during the night to use the bathroom and was pleasantly surprised to find myself between the two men.

Mike was sleeping in his boxers and I gently slid them off him before climbing back into bed. His penis had shrunk up to almost nothing. I used my mouth to see if I could bring him back to a useable size. About the time he started growing, he started caressing my back. I kissed him and went back to his penis.

I was getting tired, and not seeing much progress, so I said, "Let's try in the morning. I'm going back to sleep."

In the morning, tgg was gone and I woke to Mike suckling on my left breast. I reached down to check, he was semi-erect, so I started thinking sexy thoughts. I gently massaged his cock with my hand and began enjoying the attention to my breast. I knew there was still semen moisture in my vagina, so we shouldn't need any extra lubrication. Mike moved down to my vagina and the lips of my vulva. My body started humping his mouth, seemingly beyond my control; I just seemed to be moving naturally.

Mike moved up to cover me and he was just entering me, with my legs on his shoulders when tgg stuck his head in the door. He ask us if we were ready for bacon and eggs now, or if we needed a few minutes. Mike panted that we would be out in 30 minutes and began gently moving in and out of my vagina.

"Does he always pop in like that?"

"Yes, he loves me and is just being protective."

Mike had much more staying power than I expected and I came with him when he exploded inside me. We barely made it to breakfast on time. Tgg played golf again in the afternoon and Mike and I played. He didn't get hard enough to penetrate me again, but we got to know each others' bodies and desires very well.