Salma Was Much More...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

I watched Inder as he smiled in embarrassment. But Salma was undaunted.

She said, " with so much drinks and that close dance with Inder, I am so charged up that I don't even mind undressing" With this she took off her top to expose her lovely breasts.

" Inder, it's your turn to wipe me" she said and turned to him.

As Inder excitedly wiped her boobs, she stood up and took off her jeans to fully expose her ripe body with a shapely belly ending in a rich bushy triangle.

She held his face and brought it close to belly an said, " Wipe me with your tongue, dear"

Inder plunged into action with his tongue and licked her belly, belly button, thighs and the asshole and finally dipped his mouth on her pussy. As he did so, Salma waved at me to come close and pulled at my jeans.

I took off my bra & jeans. With only my panty on, I placed my boobs close to her lips and she sucked my nipples. By that time, Inder took out his mouth and undressed fully. His cock was nice 7 inches and very thick. I was lying on my back and Salma was sucking my breasts from the side. Inder placed himself between my thighs and entered me. Oh! It was a great sensation and with dual action on my breasts and pussy I came very quickly.

Then onwards, wild sex went on for the whole night.

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers
12