Salma's Sexual Evolution Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Salma could relate a lot with Aisha's story, and that made her bitterer towards the conservatives, and insinuated rebellion in her.

She was engrossed in conversation and actively listening to him, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to call it a therapeutic session. She never knew Aisha's true story, and all the information she received was rumors. She felt Aisha to be her alter-ego. They had a similar sort of life, intelligent Muslim women marrying a jerk and then left out.

Salma regarded Aisha as her identical. Nitin disputed the claim stating that Aisha still maintains her Muslim identity by wearing the abayas and covering her head. Her Abayas are not dull and plain but trendy and stylish. Although it is a challenge to maintain style and glamour in abaya, it provokes creativity and innovativeness to when it comes to dressing up. She looks elegant, sensual and hot in those Abayas she wears, and they add a sense of mystery. It allows men to imagine something beautiful and exotic. The exotic, tight Abayas are her burlesque.

And on the stage she is a mystical damsel who could warm anyone to the depths of their soul. Her breathtaking movements in those flashy cabaret costumes, those colorful beaded costumes, would make angels fall. She wasn't amateur to wear those blatantly sexy costumes anymore to redirect the audience attention to her body and away from the dancing skills.

The ability to move fluidly and effortlessly and the ability to shake her belly gracefully moving her head hair, shoulders, arms, hands, chests, hips, bottom, legs and feets. The movements are beautifully interwoven. It is a wonderful gift bestowed to her, and how well she uses it.

Salma loved the way Nitin perceived the entire episode. He never sexually objectified her or considered her a helpless victim, but held a genuine admiration for an independent, confident woman with beauty and grace.

Salma found him attractive in myriad ways. Nevertheless, was vigilant of his moves, she loved his mind but found him slightly crude. At times, his lurid comments would disgust her, but she loved listening to all the interesting gossip. She was slightly nervous, yet excited to be alone with him in the boardroom.

Sitting for too long got her feet numb, as if ants are crawling, and she got up and limped by taking support of the table. The feet needed some blood circulation. Nitin felt the same numbness. He suggested moving on to the sofa, and they limped their way to the long, triple-arched eight-leg sofa. It was an antique piece. The sofa was placed in the corner this morning form the hall as the hall was under renovation.

She sat on the sofa with her legs locked and the knees pointing towards Nitin, legs exposed revealing a good amount of inner thigh. She was comfortable and relaxed with her shoes half-slipping off her feet. She bent low to massage her feet, as there was still some numbness. That, once again, exposed her cleavage.

Nitin moved close to her, removing her shoe, and slightly tickled her feet with his index finger. With a confused look she says, "Its ok, I can remove them."

He does the same to remove the next shoe. Well, it is obvious that he is looking for something kinky; it never seemed like a plausible plot to isolate her and seduce her. She loved the talk and the gossip, but she had a gut feeling that there would be an impending danger of something kinky.

Nitin pulled her close and passionately kissed her, placing his tongue deep inside her mouth. Salma initially resisted by closing her lips tight, but pleasure and passion took over. She always fantasized about him from the day she saw him masturbate in that lane from the kitchen window. She was afraid of breaking the cardinal rule set by Sonia, but still nothing could stop her this time.

With every nervous NO, she meant YES. Her heart started racing, with wetness between her legs. No man can resist this curvaceous beauty. It was bound to happen. He lifted her black top and removed it, and removed her push up bra exposing those supple voluptuous boobs. He then fondled her bra-less breasts in a crude manner. The beast in him had been unleashed, and this dark, curvaceous, oriental beauty trapped under his beastly spell.

She then uncrossed her legs. He slid his hand inside the mini-skirt forcing apart her legs. He then pulled her mini-skirt up to her belly button kissing her passionately wherever he could. He already knew that she had nothing on underneath. He pressed her hairy mound with his palm, while kissing her boobs and sucking her nipples passionately. He then gently touched the opening and start running his finger over her aching wet clitoris. It was wet and juicy.

It had been ages since a man had touched her in this manner. Her husband was cruel, but Nitin was crude and exciting. He knew what he wanted. His intellectual demeanor and the dark passion complemented well.

He started slowly at first and then gradually moves up and down and sideways, running his fingers. He then very gently put his finger into the vagina, inserting his finger up to his knuckle, and started to finger-fuck, moving his finger in and out of her vagina, at the same time using his thumb to massage her clit. The rhythm and coordination were perfect.

She squirmed in pleasure with her eyes closed. There was a subtle shift in her breathing pattern. With every movement of his finger, the breathing became heavier. The moaning became slightly louder, enjoying the finger fuck. He then started stroking the sensitive skin of her inner thigh, and she felt a wonderful tingling sensation.

If flashing her pussy was exciting, then getting fucked was a utopia. More than that for Nitin fucking a dusky beautiful Muslim girl was an achievement.

He facetiously say, "you will love this kafir(infidel)".

Salma replies, "Yes, would love to get laid with a beef eating Dalit".

Nitin replies, "Then there is no kafir and musalman here. We are just human and Muslims and Hindus should fuck around with one another more often. That seems the only possible remedy for communal disharmony".

He then spread open her labia, and started massaging her clitoris, which was already swollen in its fold of skin, then slipping one finger then next one, and started pushing his finger in and out.

He bent down started teasing her with his tongue making circular motion around her groin region. He then slowly started licking her vagina from its entrance up to the clitoris. Enjoying every moment, relishing it like his favorite ice-cream cone scoop.

He then moved his tongue freely from her inner lips to her outer labia on one side, then drew her lips into his mouth and massaged them with his tongue, not depriving the other side and doing the same on the other side.

She was as hot as a lioness with her nipples hardened. He gave those quick sucks by enveloping it with his mouth momentarily and releasing it. He then took her clitoris into his mouth and gently sucked on it, while simultaneously flicking his tongue over and around it.

She had no qualms about letting out distinct sounds of pleasure and peak. Her moans were genuine as though she was disoriented or bewildered.

"Fuck me now, enter me now with your cock"- she begged.

He immediately responded to her plea and ceased sucking her. She could not wait any longer and wanted his uncircumcised anteater-like dick to fill her juicy pussy. The reluctant Salma has now transformed into a full-fledged slut.

He unbuttoned and removed her skirt and she lie down stark naked with her head placed towards the backrest and her legs spread to their extreme. Her curvaceous body was like a drug worth its weight in gold. With her narrow waist and wide hips spread, she could wait no longer and wanted him to fill her pussy. It had been ages since her pussy received some outside fluid.

He unzipped, take out his jeans. Standing with his cock erect like a tent pole. Salma put on a 'fuck me' kind of expression. He moved down her body, reclined and placed her right foot on his shoulder; then drove his engorged dick up hard into her pussy so that her bare ass was smashed against the cushion, making a creaking sound. The fuck session then started with primordial sounds. She moaned as his foreskin monster slid into her aching pussy. He felt good with his cock riding inside. He started pounding fast, with her head towards the backrest she moans non-stop. The roller coaster fast fucking continued.

He squeezed her boobs while riding his tool, with varying pace inside her smooth tunnel. She gave a sensual smile, gazing into his eyes while slightly lifting her head. He gave her a sadist look while riding his dick faster, with every thrust she moans louder. He continued fucking that way for at least ten minutes, fucking her brains out, battering her pussy mercilessly.

She destroyed the false image of her self of being an eternal frigid, beginning to perceive the true nature of her being. She was neither a whore nor an apsara, but a wonder there to be explored in all possibilities. The rebel in her has at last come out in full colors defying authority, tradition and conventions. Nothing could stop her this time in taking the enormous risk by discreetly stepping outside the role of a nice girl.

For this wonderful moment, she could let go the status of a nice girl and enjoy the forbidden, and momentarily separated herself from the tedious role of a single mother.

He then changed the direction by placing her head below the side rest of the sofa, and moved down her body in a missionary position but this time lifted her knee and placing it on his shoulder. He slid his juicy cock again, which by now was spurting with precum, and then steadily increased his pace and started fucking her faster than before. He continued that way for a few minutes before she felt tensed up and began spurting deep inside her pussy.

She was sweating in spite of the cold weather outside, and the fan switched on, and soaked wet by cumming so much. He decreased his pace and starts spooning her by caressing her boobs, and the slanting curvaceous abdomen; caressing her smooth apple bottom butt lifting her slightly from behind. He was fucking her with a slow and steady rhythm with one hand squeezing her boobs and the other hand exploring her mysterious body feeling every bit of it.

He continued fucking her for some time and then started ejaculating deep inside her. His erection went down and his wet dick slipped out of her pussy. She left her legs hanging on the sofa loosely and both of them dozed off with his hands covering his dick, which was soft like a noodle by now. The pounding and pleasure got a toll on her; it was a much-needed fuck for her.

She woke up after several minutes, disheveled, combed her hair and got ready putting on her skirt and tops. He woke up after some time, pulled out a cigarette, and started exhaling smoke rings. It was almost midnight. She was slightly scared to walk up to her apartment at this unearthly hour in a mini-skirt, which was tousled by now with all the lovemaking that went on.

Nitin comforted her that he would drop her on his bike, and no one would recognize her because he had an additional helmet that she could wear, and would zoom through the back gate, which was isolated at that hour.

They pushed off from the library and he carefully bolted the main door and gate. Nitin had a spare key of the library and the boardroom. They zoomed through main road, she was slightly afraid and the cold weather outside made her shiver she could still feel the pounding received a short while ago. Her hands tucked to his back. Any familiar faces she saw made her nervous.

They reached her apartment. The building wasn't new for him as that was his former home where he lived with his parents; he left his parents a couple of months ago and started living with Professor Gordon. The place was deserted, luckily no one was around. Well, she allowed him inside for a cup of coffee. He entered and bolted the door, and placed his hands inside her and together they began to rub stroke and squeeze at each other's flesh. They spend the rest of the night fucking, sucking.