Salon Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Della gasped when his finger rubbed at the nub of her clitoris. "I'm so hot," she sighed, "so desperately hot."

Frankie eased Della back into the seat he'd previously occupied. He knelt between her feet and eased her legs apart. Once again his fingers found the curl of her labia and he spread her wide, exposing her opening.

"Oh god, you can see all of me," Della whimpered. "That's so intimate, I'm mortif..." She bit off the word as Frankie slid his tongue over her clitoris. "Shit," Della groaned as Frankie lapped at her. He eased an index finger into Della's opening, probing and rubbing at her inside, all the while licking and slurping at her clit.

Meanwhile, Dion had clambered onto Barry's lap as he sat back on the sofa. She straddled his thighs and squatted until she felt the penis head bump against her mound. Then, with a deft movement, she slid the cock head into her body and sank down with a gasp of delight.

"Stick me with that thing," she exhorted. "Fuck... Fuck me with it. God, I love being on a thick cock."

Through the veil of her pleasure, Della heard Dion's cries of ecstasy. She looked across at her young companion and saw the expression of rapture that twisted the girl's pretty features into a grimace of agonised bliss. Seeing the couple in the throes of such an intimate act, as well as hearing the sounds and words bursting from their mouths caused Della to experience a swirl of hankering through her guts, a swirl that became manifest in a trickle of juice from her body.

"Look at them," she whispered, "look at that gorgeous girl fucking. I never knew it would thrill me so much. I want to watch them."

"Whatever you want, babe," Frankie grinned. "She's a hot little bitch that's for sure."

"Damn right I'm hot," Dion grunted; her jaw taut with determination. "Do you want to fuck me too, Frankie? Do you want a piece of my nasty little cunt?"

"You've got a foul mouth on you," Frankie accused, grinning broadly, "such filthy language from such a sweet faced angel."

"Angel face with a hungry cunt," grimaced Dion, her buttocks slapping down in staccato rhythm against Barry's stomach and thighs. "Oh god," her head lolled, "what a feeling. I love being stuffed with cock." Dion's ponytail had loosened as her head rolled with the force of her vehement bumping up and down. Strands of light hair fell loose, and with a cry of frustration, Dion pulled the elastic loop from her hair. During one upward slide, Barry's cock slid from Dion's body. Holding the girl tightly around her tanned midriff, Barry slapped his cock against Dion's scarlet opening. "Push that thing back in," Dion urged, "fuck me with it."

The sight of Dion's pussy gaping obscenely thrilled Della. She felt an increasing urge to ease the itch between her legs. She had broken up with her last boyfriend eight months earlier. It had been eight months of drought, but now she was aching to be filled with live, throbbing male meat.

"Frankie, I have to fuck," she whispered. "Take me, do it to me."

Della sat on the sofa next to Barry. She opened her legs and offered herself. In a moment, Frankie was easing the length of his cock into her body. It felt divine.

"Fuck her," Dion exhorted and slid from Barry's lap. "Fuck her hard, you fucker." Dion kissed Frankie as he pistoned into Della with harsh vigour. Then, she broke that kiss and kissed Della. "Stick your cock in her mouth," Dion ordered Barry. "Make her suck you." Della opened her lips and allowed Barry to use her mouth. Dion was thrilled and sawed at her quim, her hand a blur. "You slut," she crowed. "All that fuss and now look at you! One in your mouth and one in your cunt..."

Della could only grunt and snuffle around Barry's girth. The sensation in her sex was beyond anything she'd experienced in all her forty-two years. The feeling of Frankie's member pumping in and out was sublime. To have her mouth full of meat at the same time was indescribable. Dion was right; she had slipped from her moral stand with spectacular ease. She was a slut she decided, and what's more, she adored it.

Suddenly Barry gave a cry, he jerked his fist along his cock and then a great squirt of semen sprayed from the eye of his cock and spattered onto Della's chest. Another grunt and another spurt followed, with more of the hot stuff spattering onto Della's skin. A strand of goo clung to her cheek, while rivulets ran along the upper slopes of her breasts and down along her flanks.

"Oh!" she had cried when the first splash caught her by surprise. "He's coming," she'd called unnecessarily when the spurts continued.

"Now that's nasty," Dion giggled. "Del's face covered in spunk. Who woulda thought it?" She moved to Della's side. "I have to taste it though." Dion lapped come from Della's face. She offered her tongue to Della, who opened her mouth and took the jism soaked kiss.

The sight of the two women engaged in such a depraved act sent Frankie over the edge. He grunted hugely and felt his seed pump into Della's body.

"He's coming too!" Della cried. "I can feel him spitting inside me." Her expression changed. "Oh god... I'm... I'm going to..." Della shrieked and groaned as her own climax gripped her in its vice. Her head hung limply on her neck, her eyes rolled back in their sockets, and she mauled at her breasts as the glorious sensations washed over her. "That's good, that's good," she babbled.

The party continued a few hours longer. The two women, stained and bedraggled, left the flat shortly after one in the morning. It was a different taxi driver that dropped first Dion and then Della at home.

Della crept past her son's room. If he could see her now he'd be in shock for a week she thought and giggled. She climbed into her bed, still stained with the residue of both men's seed. Her pussy ached and throbbed, unused to one man, let alone two.

Tomorrow, Dion, after hours, was going to wax Della's pubic bush, then, later that evening, she had a rendezvous with both boys. The party was set to continue.

12