Saloon and Shirley

Story Info
Shirley shows an interest in Jake's crutches.
7.5k words
4.58
20.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot, parched, in need of at least a beer, I crutched into the darkened bar and though the blue haze of cigarettes and reek of days old beer. I was surprised that it would be so busy at nearly three in the afternoon. Maybe everyone else was thirsty I thought. The stool scraped across the floor in a loud symphony of un-tuned instruments. I rested my hips on it then leaned my crutches against the edge of the bar.

"What can I get ya?" the lovely lady asked as I stared at the ample cleavage staring back at me.

I scanned the drinks resting on the bar then looked back into her blue eyes. "Whiskey ... up."

"Hey Shirley!" a man at the end of the bar yelled. She glanced at him with an expression that said to wait a while.

"You're new around here. I'm sure I'd-d remember you-u-u." The last word drawled forever in a slow southern twang.

"Jake. Guess you're Shirley." I smiled and leaned a little closer to her cleavage. "Nice," I whispered.

"Let me get your drink, handle Mack down there, and maybe I'll let you chat me up." She giggled and walked away. I watched, stripped her naked, and liked what I found.

When she put the drink down I noticed low cut part of her blouse had been rearranged to better show her breasts to me. I also noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. Begging to be let out, her nipples pounded the fabric. I was ready to help the poor things. I laughed to myself as I wrapped my fingers around the glass then held it a few inches off the bar then looked deep into the valley.

"Well Shirley ... so you'd remember me huh?" Half the brown liquid vanished down my throat. I let out a small gasp and wiped my lips with the back of my hand wishing it were her lips doing the wiping.

"Don't get many men with one leg in here. You handled those crutches damn fine too."

"You a coinsure of men with one leg?"

"In your case, probably." She chuckled nicely. "Get off in ten," she told me like a woman that was after my body. I was ready to give it to her.

Again, I watched her walk away. I imagined I saw her step over the pile of her clothes she had just taken off. I expected that before long I would get to refine my picture of her naked body.

She smiled as she put another drink in front of me. "For the road, but save your strength." She giggled and sashayed off. A bolt of lighting jabbed the end of my stump and it jerked in a single wild spasm. I was glad it only did that a few times a year. 'This had better not be the start of a swarm of them' I told myself. I chugged the rest of the first glass.

Halfway though the second glass, her hand dragged across my back and she kissed my neck. "Ready for some fun?" The words blew in deep my ear. All the men, maybe a woman, or two, looked shocked and jealous as if they were supposed to be walking out with Shirley. I enjoyed my luck as I tucked my crutches under my arms and left the unfinished drink on the bar. The heat of the blast furnace outside roared past as the door slammed behind us.

"You can ride with me," I said.

"Just where are you taking me?" she teased.

"Hopefully to places neither of us has been for a while." I laughed and held the passenger door to my pickup open for her. "Your chariot awaits." I laughed again and watched her long legs hike one at a time up onto the seat giving me a preview of what awaited me. It looked great too.

I pushed my crutches behind the seat one at a time wondering what she was thinking. I planted my ass on the seat and closed the door staring at her thighs almost completely visible from the skirt hiked up much higher than it normally hung. Her blouse seemed to press more tightly against her breasts and her nipples were more erect. My jeans were bursting as my erection filled them.

The tires squealed as I pulled into the street. "Where's the fire?" she joked.

I glanced one more time at her. "Everywhere around us," I whispered.

She nodded and slipped closer to me on the bench seat. Her hand roamed my only thigh and found its way over my crotch. "Hmmm. I see-e-e. Hot damn, hot springs." She seemed as interested as I was.

It did not take long to arrive at my house - two acres, two bedrooms, and a lot of privacy. I parked in my usual parking spot, turned the engine off, and twisted a bit in the seat. Our lips met. Our tongues had their first taste. Her hand gripped the back of my head pulling my face firmly against hers. Her fingers wildly strolled though my hair. Her tongue drilled towards my heart. I wondered if we would make it out of the truck as my hands made a quick exploration of her body with no resistance.

"We should go in first," I suggested.

"Just so you go in eventually," she said talking about something completely different.

I laughed. "Yeah. Count on it."

She walked just behind me watching as I took each step then planting my crutch tips ahead. "You're good with those."

"I forgot, you're a coinsure. How do I measure up?"

"So far, a ten plus." She grinned. I noticed she had unbuttoned a single button on her blouse. The left breast almost dangled free. "How do I measure up?" She flipped at the opening in the blouse with a finger freeing the errant breast. She must have noticed my silent gasp. "Guess you like it." She laughed and ran her hand over my ass and across the end of my short stump. "You must show me your mysteries." Her hand tugged at leg of my jeans shaking my stump in a circle.

"It interests you?" I begged as I unlocked the door. She nodded and charged ahead and down the hall. "Need a drink?" I called after her.

From the bedroom she mumbled, "Nope. Just you."

By the time I reached the bedroom, she was sprawled across the bed wearing nothing. Her fingertip circled the erect left nipple. The parting lips of her pussy were begging me to kiss them. "Well Jake, see anything you like?" her voice was soft and undemanding, ready for action but not instant satisfaction.

The crutches crashed to the floor. The large belt buckle rattled as my jeans made their way down my only thigh. "Maybe," I teased and sat on the bed to remove my shoe and the jeans from my ankle.

"So that's what it looks like," she slowly said as her head moved closer to my stump. Her fingers slipped over the soft fleshy end. "Does it hurt?"

I shook my head and pressed her hand firmly. "That feels nice," I whispered as I massaged her hand against my stump.

"It's so short. I like the way it looks. The scars are so pale. Have you had it long?"

"A few years now." I laid back and let her toy with the remnants of my left thigh. My cock remained tall as I looked at her pussy resting just in front of my mouth. I inhaled and breathed the warm aroma. My fingertip touched a piece of the left labia then strolled along its full length. I could her breathing deepen for a moment and then I ran the finger down the other side. "Nice," I whispered resting my face on her thigh and watched what I was touching. I could feel the attention shift from my stump to my cock, just her fingers. I knew her lips would be there before long.

The dampness drew me closer until I was able to drag my tongue though the dewy crevasse of her pussy opening. I avoided her clit for several passes then teased the bud like piece of skin from its hiding place in the hooded skin. I sucked it lightly between my lips letting it enjoy their wetness. Holding it in one place, I dabbed it with my tongue. "Oh-h yeah-h," she gasped softly while letting her fingers hold my cock more firmly and her tongue stroke the bottom of the head.

Her hands pulled at my ass until my crotch rolled against her face. My stump touched a cheek and I slipped into her mouth. Her tongue circled the ridge of my cock head and then the wetness of her throat accepted it without gagging. Her hand roamed my stump and became familiar with the textures and feel. I waved it against her palm and she aided the movements. Her mouth came free just long enough to whisper how much she enjoyed the stump.

She was not the first mouth I'd been in and it was clear it was not the first cock for her mouth. She controlled my urge to fill her mouth with cum and kept me on fire. I tried to continue my attention on her pussy, but found myself lying on my back enjoying the sensations. "Sorry," I cooed. "I won't forget where I was." I snickered and her head nodded.

Shirley released her mouth's grip on my cock long before relief. She pulled at my arms until I lay atop her firm body. The positions of our toes and faces matched perfectly. My cock filled her without resistance and our lips held each other in place. Slowly our parts slipped along each other in a wonderful rhythm. One of her feet rested in the small of my back and our tongues continued to play.

"God Jake," she drawled several minutes after we finished. With our eyes entangled, she rubbed her nose against mine. "You are-e-e special." Her southern drawl was back.

"Thank you. Why?"

"I gotta run to the girls room." She giggled and placed my crutches under her arms. With the left foot off the floor, she crutched as though it were normal for her.

I waited letting my mind flutter with so many thoughts. The toilet flushed and the tips of my crutches against the floor in measured steps brought her back.

"Why?" I asked.

"I thought it would be fun to try walking like you." She smiled as she sat next to me. Her hand massaged my stump more than my balls or cock.

"I've got an extra pair." I watched her expression for a moment. "We could bind your leg up so you'd look like me."

"Hmmm." She leaned down and kissed along the scar a few times sometimes dragging her tongue along it. "Like this? Hmmm."

"Well not exactly like that." I giggled and lifted the stump up into her face and wiggled it around. "You might not want all that goes with it."

"Maybe." Her grip on my balls tightened and she sucked some of our mingled juices from my cock. "Let me hang around for a while."

"You're after me 'cause of my stump?"

"Goodness no darlin'. A romp like the one we just had is rare around here. The stump just caught my attention." She laughed and whacked me on my hip. The sound reverberated though the room for a moment.

-

We walked along Main Street in Franklin where my house is, about twenty miles from Roseburg where I found Shirley at the bar. The sun had set and the evening was beginning to cool off. Her hand gently rested atop mine as I griped the rubber cushion on the hand rest of my crutches. I continued to savor her beauty and ask myself why she chose me. It of course didn't matter.

"You make it look natural," she said as she watched the next time I moved the large black crutch tips forward. "Did it take long to get the hang of it?"

"Not really. Do you walk on crutches often?"

"Sometimes I sneak out at night, go to another town, you know, and crutch around. Guess it's a silly little girl thing I never got over."

"Did you see an amputee back then?"

Shirley stopped and leaned against the brick wall then rested a foot against it a short distance above the sidewalk. Her hands smoothed her dress and she fidgeted slightly as she glanced around to make sure no one might be listening. "Yeah. I was five. A woman at church and her daughter, both of them were missing a leg. They were only at church a few Sundays and I never learned what happened. Both of them used crutches. God, did it ever fascinate me though." Her hands smoothed the dress that did not need smoothing then she crossed her arms in front of her stomach.

"Really?"

"Guess I shouldn't talk like that, you being an amputee and all. Did you ever wonder what it'd be like to have a lover with one leg? You know, after you lost your leg."

"The thought crossed my mind. Not a lot of women ready to jump in bed with a guy with one leg it seems."

"Guess you found one." Still leaning against the wall, Shirley laughed and squeezed my hand then relaxed her grip.

"Was it what you expected?"

"I don't know what I expected. You know there're pictures of amputee guys on the Internet. I've peaked more than once." She snickered. "You're much more handsome."

"Thanks."

She glanced around then back at me. "You seemed to know your way around a pussy quite nicely. Were you married?"

"Nah. I used to pick up someone when I felt the need. I even found a few that I considered keeping around. They had other ideas it seems." I glanced down. "After this, ah, well not many, not any."

Shirley held the door to Frank's Steakhouse open and followed me inside. "Some place quiet," she softly said followed by a lingering smile. We followed the younger woman through the dimly lit establishment to a booth by a lightly tinted window. The gold letters of the restaurant name arched in reverse across the glass. We settled on the same bench and the menus quickly rested on the table. We ordered two Scotches. Our hands intertwined and our lips hovered a breath apart.

"Wow-w," she whispered. I let her wonderful word wash over me and stared into her blue eyes. "Where'd you come from stranger?"

"Hopefully I won't be a stranger for long." I smiled and pecked at her lips. "Moved to Franklin from north of San Francisco a few weeks ago."

"That's quite a change."

"Just trying to forget my past ... to get a new start." I clinked my glass against hers and then finished half in a single gulp.

"And I'm the lucky girl who caught you first?"

"Yup. Insurance paid on the accident finally. Lawsuits, appeals, lots of bullshit. It all took several years. Thought I'd go broke before I saw a dime."

"How'd you make ends meet?"

I shook my head. "You don't want to know. I survived though."

When taken away neither plate contained anymore of the filet mignon with bearnaise sauce. I ordered a single serving of cheesecake with strawberry sauce and a Grand Marnier for each of us.

"Whoa. Fancy, fancy." She giggled.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to make a good impression, just in case I hadn't already." I laughed.

"What do you do with your time Jack?"

I watched her face and her beauty. I sighed and wetted my lips. "Well now that the insurance payment has been made, whatever I want. The house is free and clear, there's a pool in the back, and my truck doesn't have any problems." I felt her hand in my lap and on my stump. I pecked at her lips.

Shirley woke up with me with her nakedness pressing nicely against my back and her hand holding my morning erection. Her lips kissed along the nape of my neck towards one ear. "Morning," she cooed and sucked my earlobe while squeezing my cock. I twisted around in her arms and nibbled along her lips. Her tongue inserted itself partway across. I could feel her smile against my mouth. My hand toyed with different places and she squirmed in an excited manner.

"Ready huh?" she teased.

"Uh-huh."

"I gotta be at work. A quickie will be fun." I could feel her pussy absorb my cock willingly. Her radiance gushed over my face as she pushed me onto my back and sat atop looking down at me.

"Not tonight," she had said as she left. She assured me after work the following day she would be back. There was something about personal business. I assumed without questioning there was a boyfriend. Undressed, I carried my coffee out to a table by the pool. The morning was still cool, something that would not last. I was already missing the cold summer morning fog of San Francisco. I propped my foot on another chair and unfolded the Franklin Gazette. I laughed - only twenty pages on a busy morning. Today there were ten including want ads. I laughed again.

Several sips of coffee and then I hopped to the edge of the pool. I paused for a moment looking down past my waist and watched my stump move. I thought about her comments about pictures of male amputees and how she played with my crutches. Strange I told myself. It was okay I told myself. I dove headfirst into the pool.

-

"Hey, hey," she sang as she walked into the house. A small bag hung from her shoulder. "I brought a toothbrush, thought you'd like that." She giggled and wrapped herself around me sucking my tongue deep into her mouth. She giggled again.

"Nice to see ya," I told her and closed the door. "Did you ditch your other boyfriend?"

"Hardly a boyfriend. Yeah, good riddance to moron."

"Hope you won't be saying that about me someday." I laughed. "Want a drink? Pool needs bodies in it." I laughed again.

"Didn't bring a swimsuit, but I'll take a drink."

"I don't have one either." I shook my hips at her. "It's private back there."

"Anytime I can see your naked body is a nice time." She giggled and swatted at my shoulder missing by a mile.

I poured two whiskeys and undressed her in my mind. I would never forget her firm breasts. "Did'cha bring your crutches?"

"In the car. Do you mind?"

"Nah. I thought about it some. Nah, I don't mind." I looked at her long slim legs dangling beneath her mid-thigh skirt.

She kicked her shoes off and pushed them into a corner of the kitchen. She pulled her left foot up behind her hip and leaned against a cupboard to hold it in place. "Like you," she whispered holding her hands out slightly as if modeling for me.

"What if I did mind?"

"That would be sad I guess."

"So those women at church, probably the girl the most, left a pretty deep impression on you."

She hung her head low and watched the floor. "Yes. Sick isn't it?"

I moved closer taking a sip of my whiskey. I pulled her chin up and kissed her softly. I could feel her left leg ending at the knee as it rubbed against my leg. "No." I kissed her again and stepped back. "It's probably not all that it is made out to be."

"What do you mean?"

I watched her sip her drink while never putting the glass down, just small sips frequently while rubbing the glass with her fingertips. "It hurts at times and it's damn inconvenient when I need to carry big things."

Her foot fell to the floor and she moved closer. Her whiskey-wet lips touched mine. Her hand roamed my body and covered my stump for a moment then she stepped back and took another sip leaving her glass empty. "I don't want to lose you Jake. Can I be honest about this ... ah, um, this topic?"

I nodded and added more whiskey to her glass and then mine. "Sure. I don't want to lose you either. Hell, one night and it feels different, it feels good, you know."

"Yeah Jake. It does. There're a lot of jerks out there. Guess you've found a few too." She watched me nod. "It's not just that you have one leg either. Oh I won't deny that helped." She giggled. "Um, I've never talked to anyone 'bout this." She stammered for a moment. "Somewhere along the way I found that my left leg should've been like yours. Don't ask me why ... I don't know. You know how some people believe their body is the wrong gender? Um, I guess I believe my leg should end in a stump. Does that make any sense?" She swallowed the whole drink and watched me. "For thirty years, since I was five." She poured more whiskey and sipped a little. "Maybe I shouldn't be in your life. Maybe it will be too hard for you. I doubt you wanted to be that way." She sipped more, put the glass down, and walked out of the kitchen.

"Wait!" I surprised even myself at the intensity of the word. She stopped and turned towards me. She shrugged her shoulders and wiped a tear. "Get your crutches. Maybe I don't understand. Maybe I can help. I don't know. Give me time. I just know the other day felt right somehow." She stood in the same place about ten feet from me and watched without reacting. I held my arms out. "Come...."

"Jake...." She stood her ground. "I've dumped some pretty deep feelings out to you. I've never ... nah, I'm repeating myself. None of the people around here would understand. I've thought of going to a big city in hopes of finding others. I even wrote to someone who claimed to feel like me. He lived in Germany. I don't want to leave the country to live. I guess I don't even know what I'm trying to say."