Sal's Ultimate Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
She had no idea what her husband's ultimate fantasy was.
2.3k words
3.88
169.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 09/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sal and his wife Vickie loved to role play. He had a fantasy that he wanted to play out and his wife had agreed. He told her before they both left for work that when she got home she would see a note hanging on the garage door. They both gave each other a kiss and went off to work.

Sal had trouble concentrating at work, so he decided to take a half a day and went home at lunch time. When he arrived home he took off all of his clothes and took a shower. Then he called three of his friends and asked if they were interested in helping his wife fulfill a fantasy of his. He told them that he and his wife loved to role play. His friends had agreed. George told them that Vickie would be home about 4:30 so stop by here about 3:30 and he would fill them in on everything.

Sal could not wait for his wife to come home. At 3:30 the door bell rang. He had his robe on at this time and answered the door it was his friends Brian, Steven and Kathy. He told them to go and take a shower so that they were squeaky clean and to wait in the bedroom until 5pm. He also told them to be quiet, because he did not want is wife to know they were there yet.

Sal watched some television while sitting on the couch completely naked now. He was jerking himself off, but made quite sure that he did not cum. He wanted to save every single drop of his cum for his wife. He was drinking a glass of wine when he heard the garage door go up. He quickly ran into the bathroom and got his bandanna and the sour apple gel that his wife likes so much. He put it on the table next to him. Then he turned on the stereo and put on some soft but 80's rock and roll music. When he heard the garage door go down he used his bandanna as a blind fold and sat there with his hard cock awaiting his wife's touch.

Vickie pulled into the garage and closed the door from inside her car. She got out of her car and saw a bandanna and a note hanging on the door. The note said;

"Vickie My Love, You are about to fulfill my ultimate fantasy. Please remove all your clothing. Bring the Bandanna with you, but DO NOT put it on. I then want you to go into the bathroom near the door you are about to enter and you will see a disposable enema and please empty your bladder. There is also a full bottle of water. I want you drink it all and make sure you empty your bladder again.

When you are finished you are to then bring the bandanna into the living room. You will find me blindfolded on the couch. You will also find the sour apple gel on the table next to me. You will put it on my cock and you will then suck on my cock with everything you got. You will do this with out the blind fold. Once I tap you on the shoulder you will then stop sucking me and you will put on the blindfold and my fantasy will begin.

Remember you are not to utter a word. The only thing I want to hear from you is that you are enjoying your self." Vickie then entered the house and proceeded to enter the bathroom. She got undressed and she saw on the counter the disposable enema and gave it to her self. This told her that was was going to be lots of anal play. While she waited for the enema to start working she drank the entire bottle of water. She felt the enema start working and emptied her self out. She also made sure that her bladder was emptied.

When she was done in the bathroom she proceeded to enter the living room. In her hand she still had her bandanna. She saw the sour apple gel and put some in her hand. She started to get excited just by seeing her husband lying on the couch waiting for her and his cock was also hard waiting for her to give it attention.

She knelt down next to her husband and spread the sour apple gel on his already hard cock. Once she made sure it was completely covered with the gel he kissed the tip of it before going down on it. She has been practicing on him for weeks now and she is able to take all of his cock down her throat without any problems. While she was going down on his cock he had his hand between her legs and was rubbing the outer lips of her pussy. He was shocked to see that her pussy was already wet with excitement. While she was sucking of her husbands cock he started to feel it going to explode, but he had control over it and stopped it. Sal then took his hands and put them on his wife's head and held her head down on his cock really hard. He was able to feel the throat muscles swallowing his cum and also his cock. His cock bent down her throat and was empting his load down her throat. Knowing perfectly well that is wife did not taste any of it. He then pulled her hair gently so that she knew to raise her self off of his cock and just suck off the tip. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder and knew that now she had to put on her blond fold.

Once her blind fold was on he took his off and told her he would be right back. She stayed kneeling own at the side of the couch waiting. Everything was quiet in the house except for the radio. He turned up the volume so she would not hear any other foot steps in the house.

He was only gone for a few seconds but to Vickie it seemed to be eternity. Then she felt a body come in front of her and lay on the couch. She thought it was her husband because she had no idea anyone else was in the house. The person now lying in front of her was Brian. Sal was sitting by his Brian's head and said to his wife "I am back now." That is why she thought it was her husband. Next she heard her husband say, "honey this time when you suck on my cock I do not want you to use your hands. I want your hands on the top of the back of the couch." With that Vickie felt a hand reach for her head and lead her down onto the half hard cock in front of her. Once her lips touched the tip of it she felt the hand push her mouth down hard on it. She used her tongue to go around the cock while she sucked on it. As she swallowed both Brian and Vickie felt the semi hard cock get hard like a rock and go down her throat. While she was taking all of Brian's cock in her throat he continued to hold her head still and moved his pelvis up and down and started to fuck her mouth. Meanwhile all Vickie heard was her husband cheering her on. Vickie still had no idea that she was sucking on another man's cock.

Then all of a sudden Vickie felt a hand playing with her pussy. Her pussy was so soaked and wet. She had some of her juices flowing down her legs now. She felt her soaked pussy being fucked by some fingers. She thought it was still her husband finger fucking her with his spare hand. She then felt the hand stop and pulled away but, only for a brief moment.

Sal signaled for Kathy to come over to him. She came over and Sal sat down next to his wife but, was careful not to touch her with anything but his 1 hand. He wanted his wife to still think they were alone. Brian was still holding Vickie's head down while he fucked her mouth, Sal resumed finger fucking his wife's wet pussy and playing with her clit. While Kathy stood over Sal and Sal started to lick Kathy's clit. He wanted to start getting her wet. Kathy was however instructed earlier that she was not to make a sound. He did not want his wife to know she was in the room until it was time. So Sal was very careful only to get Kathy wet but not excited.

Brian then stopped fucking Vickie's mouth but held her head still but not fully down. He wanted her to taste every bit of his cum. She sucked him dry and swallowed all of his cum and sucked him completely clean.

Once she was done cleaning Brian off, Sal stopped licking Kath's clit and pulled his fingers out of Vickie and said again, "Honey I will be right back." Brian moved off the couch, Sal, and Kathy moved away. Again all Vickie heard was silence except for the music playing. Her husband said, "Ok honey I am back again."

Vickie now felt a body lye back down on the couch in front of her. Sal then said to her, "honey I want you to lye on top of me in the 69 position." Vickie did as was instructed of her thinking that it was her husband she was lying on. It turned out it was now Steven. Steven did not have a hard cock yet. Sal now told her, "honey I want you to suck on my cock until it gets hard again." Val took her hand and reached for the cock in front of her and started to suck on the tip. She rubbed her tongue around the tip and licked it up and down like an ice cream cone, as if the ice cream were melting. Sal now instructed Kathy to lick at his wife's wet pussy. Steven was getting a good view of Vickie's wet pussy while Kathy was licking it and sucking on the clit. Vickie could not take it any more and she totally exploded she reached her first orgasm of the night. Kathy tried her best to catch all of Vickie's juices but Steven caught whatever Kathy missed in his mouth.

After Vickie reached her first orgasm, her husband instructed Kathy to move away, and for Vickie to stand up. Steven got off the couch, and now all 5 of them were standing in the living room. Brian now was standing in front of Vickie caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples softly. Vickie let out a sigh of pleasure. Sal now thought it was time that his wife knows that there is more than just him and her in the room.

Steven sat down on the couch. Sal stood behind Vickie and said, "Honey, I want you to take a few steps back towards me and I want you to spread your ass cheeks and sit on my cock but put my cock in your ass and just sit there until you get used to feeling me up your ass." Vickie did as was instructed of her. She first let out a scream with the cock that she thought was her husbands entered her ass. Her ass was so tight; they have not played with it in a while. Once she stayed in one position for a while she felt hands on her hips moving her up and down slowly on the cock. Then the hands pulled her back so that her back was against the chest of the man she thought was her husband's. Now Sal stood in front of his wife and inserted his hard cock into his wife's pussy.

Vickie jumped when she felt a second cock inside her, she almost panicked. But her husband Sal assured her everything was ok. He did however ask her if she remembered to take her pill this morning. She nodded yes.

On the count of 3 both men were now fucking her in both holes. Then all of a sudden Vickie felt a third cock at her mouth. Apparently Brian was standing up on the couch over Steven waiting to fuck her mouth. So now she had a cock in her mouth, one in her pussy and one in her ass. All three of them had gotten into a good rhythm and all came at the same time. Vickie was so overwhelmed thinking of three men having her and fucking her she came to the height of her second orgasm of the night. She then mumbled something with the cock in her mouth cleaning it off dry. He husband gave her permission to speak. Brian pulled out of her mouth so she can speak. "Sal, I am tired, I need a brief rest." With that, Sal pulled out of her pussy, and helped her off of Brian's cock and let her lie on the floor. Sal handed her another bottle of water to drink.

Vickie laid there and did not move. Sal went to check on her and found that she had fallen asleep. Sal decided to let her sleep a bit because the night was not over. His ultimate fantasy was to see his wife be fucked by multiple men and to eventually go down on another woman. He knew his wife would not go for it right off the bat. He wanted to make sure she was tired and would basically do anything he asked of her first.

While Vickie slept, Sal was in the bedroom telling his friends, Brian, Steven and Kathy what the plans were and that they were to watch his hand signals only.

To Be Continued...