Salt and Pepper

Story Info
White woman and her black guy.
2k words
3.92
44.2k
11
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So many things going on and not wanting to lose track of anything was my goal. I lost my job because of the company I was working for was going out of business and I had just been told that the building I was living in was being sold and all existing tenants have to re-apply with the new owners. I would be without a job and without a place to stay.

I had been in contact with one of my customers on personal level as well as a professional one and I told him that I was concerned that with the economy the way it is, I wouldn't be able to find a job as quickly as I would like and have been sending out my resume to places since were given the word of the company going down. He told me that I shouldn't have a problem since I was good at why I do and he would even ask around for me. He even offered me a place to stay at his house until I could get a place. I told him I appreciated the compliments about my job and didn't think that his wife and family would appreciate a white woman living under the roof with him and his black family. He told me that he was black but his wife was white and she worked the third shift at a hospital and wouldn't be home when we were. She started work third shift many years ago and has never gone back to working the first shift. He told me to think about it and it would be almost rent free. He had a finished basement that he and his family hardly ever used so I decided to take him up on that offer.

Jim helped me to move my things from my apartment to is house one weekend and it only took 4 trips to get all my things. I was so happy that I wouldn't have to apartment hunt especially with the winter months and cold weather approaching. I had all the room in the world here as the rooms were spacious and all my furniture and goods fit perfectly. I had my own washer and drier, a kitchen/living room, a bedroom, an area to put my desk and computer and storage galore. Jim's mom was living there until she passed two years ago.

I cooked my own meals and there were some nights when I made some of my famous pasta sauce or my roast beef, I always made enough for Jim to join me for dinner. I didn't go out much and didn't have many visitors so having his company was good. We got along really well and even watched movies either in my place or in his living room. I have to admit that I was starting to get some serious feelings for him but didn't want to let on to him. There was one night I was making my pork roast and he wanted to watch me prepare because he loved to cook and wanted to see what I did to make it taste so good. I had him work beside me and give me a hand. It was a very simple as all I did was cook it slow at a low temperature and all I added was salt and pepper. From that night on, we referred to ourselves as Salt and Pepper and it was our pet names that we called each other but only in each others company.

A few weeks before Christmas, there was a really bad storm and it knocked out the power and it got very cold in my apartment. Jim had come down for me and brought me upstairs to keep warm by the fireplace and the heat generated from it was heavenly. We didn't have the television to watch but he had a portable radio which he turned on and they were playing some really good tunes. One of my all time favorites of all time was Barry White and he came on the radio. Unknown to me, Jim also enjoyed Barry and his music and he spoke up and he even ask me to dance. I said yes and we danced by the fire and I could feel myself melting in his arms. His hands were so soft and he smelled so intoxicating. He stood 6'4" tall and I was a short 5'3".

Jim placed his hands around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. We were smiling at each other and I could feel my pussy twitching as we danced closer and then the song stopped and we were just looking into each others eyes. I could sense something was going to happen and started to panic. Was I sending signals to him and he was going to tell me to stop looking at him because he was a married man. Just the opposite as he pulled me close and started to kiss me with passion and I kissed him right back and even took it upon myself to slip my tongue inside his mouth which he took and then gave me his. The kissing got more intense and then we started to feel each others bodies and I knew I could feel him with a huge hard on.

Before you know it we were stripping off all our clothes and standing in front of the fireplace naked and smiling at one another. I don't know how I got up the nerve, but I told Pepper that I know I shouldn't feel this way and I knew he is married, but I was in love with him. He was always there for me and treated me so nice. He told me that he was falling for me to as he squeezed one of my tits. It felt so good and his touch was sending shock waves throughout my entire body. He took my hand and asked me to stoke his cock and I did and before he could even ask me, I was on my knees, licking the pre cum from his cock and took the entire cock in my mouth. I was licking and sucking and having the time of my life with the married black man. He seemed to be enjoying it and his cock was getting harder and bigger.

He laid me down on the very plush carpeting in front of the fire place as he put his head between my tits and kissed me and made his way to my tits and squeezing one and took the other in his mouth making some sound of satisfaction. He gentled eased his huge black cock into my freshly shaved white pussy and it only took a couple thrusts until he was completely inside him. It never occurred to either one of us to use any protection and I wasn't going to stop a great thing that was happening to me. We got a great rhythm going and it was like we were always meant to be. I got on all fours as we did it doggy style and his balls were slapping against my bit white as in a serious manner. He asked me if I liked anal and I admitted to never having it and he asked if I would like to try noting he would be very slow and careful and I agreed. It hurt a little at first but after the first few tries it went right in and he was banging me harder and harder each time and my ass was enjoying all of it.

Pepper told me that he had to come and he didn't know what to do and I told him that I swallowed and that I wanted it all over my face and body but I wanted to feel him fill me up so he did all. He tasted so good and I was covered as he let out this huge load and the cum was warm and felt so good as I rubbed it into my chest and licked it off my fingers that I ran over my face to get a taste of more of him. He kissed the top of my head and said that he shower would probably be cold but we could keep each other warm after we got out. He washed my tits and cleaned my pussy and I cleaned his cock and balls and even his cute asshole. We got out of the shower and we slowly walked downstairs to my bedroom where we made love again.

Pepper had to go to work the next morning and I made sure he got back upstairs into his own bed to sleep. I couldn't sleep much and I ran over what had just happened over and over in my mind. I was in love with this married black man, living in his home that he shared with is wife. I didn't think we should do this and then I thought that maybe he would tell me this but he came downstairs before going to work and told me he wanted us to do this all the time. He called me from work that afternoon and said that his company has a job opening and he suggested that his manager call me for an interview because I was available and they all knew how hard I worked for them in the past and an hour later then had called me and I had to act as if I didn't know they were going to call and we set up the interview for the next day.

I got my paperwork together and then went out to the store and bought myself a new outfit for the interview. The interview went great I thought and that night Pepper and I made love as his wife was at work and he asked me if I would consider working at the same place with him and I said I would and we would have to behave during working hours. He said we could ride to work together and maybe not every day, but we can go out for lunch and that sounded good but I had to wait for his boss to call me back.

Lying in bed all morning after he left, I wondered if I would get a call and I got it around noon time offering me the job at $ 10,000 a year more and I would be working with Jim most of the time. They decided on Jim because they knew our work history from the past and it worked in our favor.

We worked well together, had our lunches twice a week and we made love every night. The next day when we go to work, one of our customers told us of an apartment building he had bought and was getting it all remodeled and asked if we knew anyone looking for a place and told us what he had to offer and the price. I told him that I was looking and Jim had a sad look on his face but he knew I couldn't live at his house forever and this would mean we would have a place, a safer place to have our meetings. The apartment he showed me was the biggest in the building and even reduced the price for me and I took it. I moved out of Jim's within six months and into my own place and our "affair" carried on.

Jim's wife approached him after my departure asking if we had anything going on and he said no because he was married to her and I wasn't that kind of girl to try to take what isn't mine. Three years later, Jim's wife filed for divorce because she was carrying on her own affair at the hospital for the past 2 years and waned out of the marriage. Jim pretended to be heart broken and gave her the divorce. Everything is split 50/50 here in New Jersey, but he offered her the house as he didn't want it and knew he could move in with me.

We are now happily married and we are expecting our first baby around Christmas. Salt and Pepper are a team as our boss referred to us and that is that everyone started to call us. I never thought I could ever be this happy in my life and having his baby, his heart and being in his life has turned my life completely around.