Salt & Pepper Ch. 01

Story Info
Beginning of a Saga.
3.9k words
4.38
23.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I: Salt and Pepper

They were both trailer trash and walked from the trailer park to school together. She was salt: A little slip of a thing with hair so blond you could see her scalp right through it. Her short body was light and delicate. It was hard to believe she was only eighteen. He was pepper. Wiry black hair arranged in cornrows flashed in the light and his beard stubble glared through the pale translucent skin on his face and it look dark. He was short, slight and powerful. He looked older than his eighteen years until you saw his dreams reflected in his eyes and realized cynicism was his pose.

A group of punks started to give them a bad time about being trailer trash once when they were on the way to school. He put them to rout, making it look easy. He worked out everyday in a gymnasium in town.

Once she saw him on the playground steal the dribble from a varsity forward and streak toward the basket and a lay-up. Then he threw it back and said, "Your turn," only to run around behind him and bat the ball away again with the same result. Somebody said, "I wish he'd turn out." But he never did. Didn't give a shit for athletics, he said. Had a job after school.

He's the one who taught her to toke on a joint—on the way to school. Soon it was part of going to school.

Then, one day while they were hunkered down toking up and getting down, they saw three children come bouncing and skipping out of the house across the street and open up the doors to a SUV. Soon two adults, bearing boxes and luggage, joined the kids. They loaded the car and then they drove away.

"Look," Salt said.

"What?"

"Something's stuck in the door." She jumped up and ran across the street. He loped behind, head swinging furtively from side to side like a hunting lobo. A white silk scarf was jammed between the door and jamb—jammed in the jamb. Out of curiosity he gave the door a shove. It swung open.

"Wow." He stepped in. "Anybody home?" He walked farther in and looked around. He yelled, "Anybody home? No? Let's take a look." Quietly the two of them stalked through the rooms of the home, through the spacious kitchen, dining room, big living room and another room beyond, where water shimmered in the sun—by God, a swimming pool.

Retreating into the living room, they saw a den with a wet bar and then the stairs. They ran up the staircase: one bedroom, two bedrooms, three bedrooms, all for children, then a big fucking bathroom with separate sinks for each of the kids--then the master bedroom.

"Holy shit! What a place!" Salt cried. "Look at that monster bed!" The two teens immediately jumped up and started bouncing up and down on the bed. Closer and closer and then, one time Salt came down bumped into Pepper and had to grab him to keep her balance. Her eyes sparkled with glee. They ended up holding hands and jumping, first together and then syncopated, screaming in happiness, and they didn't stop until they were both red in the face, struggling to catch their breath.

They collapsed to their knees and panted. Then they looked at each other. "That was fun. I hope we didn't break the bed," Salt said.

Pepper got off the bed and started to explore. "Look here: walk-in closets!" He took down a mink jacket, handed it to Salt. "Try this on?"

"Oh, I couldn't."

"Why not? Nobody will know."

"I'm all sweaty."

"Go ahead."

Salt tried it on. "It feels luxurious. I can see why people would like this." She walked across the room to the mirror, vamping all the way, and turned both ways to look at herself in mink. Pepper walked out of the closet with a silk dress in his hands. "Try this on."

She looked at him. He smiled. She took the garment and retreated to the bathroom. "Oh my God, look at this!" she screamed. Pepper followed her in and gasped. It was huge, with his and her sinks, a separate enclosure for a shower with nozzles on all sides and, on a raised platform, a jetted tub big enough for five people. No toilet? She opened yet another door and inside was a toilet and a bidet, though she didn't know what that was.

"Okay, get out of here and let me change."

Pepper started to go through the man's dresser. Aha, he thought, when the top drawer produced a carton of large condoms. He was down to the third drawer when Salt sashayed into the room. She looked like a million dollars. Pepper felt like he'd taken a blow to the stomach but he managed to gasp, "Luxury becomes you."

Salt checked herself out in the mirror. The silky material was so flattering that it almost looked like she had boobs. Pepper went back to rifling the woman's dresser. His hands came out of the drawers filled with flimsy under clothing. "Look at this?" he said.

"Oh, yummm," she said, holding one then another of the lacy things up to her and running them over her face. "They even smell nice."

"You'd really look sexy in this," he ventured to say.

"Yeah, right. A regular Cinderella. You got to be a woman to wear that stuff. I ain't got hips, I ain't got tits, and I ain't built in that style."

"You're kidding, right?" he said. Just because they weren't boy and girl friends didn't mean he didn't appreciate her immature beauty. "You'd look spectacular."

"You really think so?" she whispered. She ran into the bathroom, locked the door, and quickly stripped down. Then she slowly draped the flimsy material around her in the manner it was designed to go. Looking in the mirror she could almost believe Salt was right. Somehow the design of the garment made her insignificant little bud-like tits look alluring and she could see in her shadowy form a classic hourglass shape in the sweep of her waist and hips. She thought the hair on her pussy caught the light in a most mischievous way, almost obscured by the lacy material that ended just below her sex.

"Hey, let me see!" Pepper yelled through the door."

"NO WAY!"

"Don't be like that."

Salt looked in the mirror again. She tried emphasizing her bust by arching her back and took a step forward with one leg, opening up a view of her thatch. She tried out a couple of smiles in the mirror and settling on one, she unlocked the door and slowly opened it. Pepper was sitting on the bed looking at something from the woman's dresser. She slowly walked into the room. Pepper looked up and it was like he'd been hit over the head with a lead pipe. When she walked the bottom of her shift lifted and fell, revealing her pussy hair in an alluring way. He felt his cock stir.

"I told you," he finally gasped. His whole mien suddenly seemed different. Way different. He looked at her differently. She could tell. It was in his eyes. He was in no hurry to break the silence. He just continued taking her into his eyes. Finally she couldn't stand the silence.

"What you got there?" she said.

He looked down at his cock. Was it that obvious? Then he realized she was talking about the thing, not his woody. "I don't know. It was in the drawer beside the bed."

Salt looked at it. It was a vibrator. She blushed. "Put it back," she said. Instead, Pepper threw it over his shoulder, onto the bed. Then he slowly stood up and approached her. Her knees started to tremble. What's he doing? She wondered, stupidly, because she knew.

Pepper walked around checking her out with cool disdain. Then he reached out and brushed a hand over the silky material covering her chest. Salt's first impulse was to slap the shit out of him but it felt too good. Her skin shivered to his touch. She couldn't help herself. Her fight/flight impulse warred with her hormones and it was no contest. It can't hurt to just fool around, she thought. She turned to face him. He bracketed her breasts, one to each hand ( . ) and then started to pet her through the silky fabric. It felt positively dreamy. "This dope makes me feel really good," she said.

"Oh, it's the dope, huh?"

"I don't know. This isn't like me." She surprised herself by running her hands up under his t-shirt and pulling him up against her. She felt secure in his arms. It felt like she always thought it must, maybe better. Her eyes looked up and found his. She pursed her lips and smiled a little smile. He puckered and brushed his lips against hers. She pulled her hands out from under his shirt and put them around his neck and pulled his lips harder to hers. He pulled her to him in a fierce hug—one that lasted forever. She hardly noticed his tongue as it slid into her mouth, but her tongue knew instinctively how to respond.

For the longest time they just stood, swaying back and forth and hugging and eating each other's faces. It felt good.

Part of what felt good was the pressure against her pussy—pressure that was pulsing against her as he swiveled his hips in a circular rhythm. She stepped back and looked down, saw the lump in his pants that explained the feeling. Then she put her hands on his ass and hugged him to her even harder.

Pepper brought his hands back up to her breasts. It still felt wonderful. When he leaned back to stroke them, his cock pressed harder against her and she became more aware of the fact that she wasn't wearing panties. Just a filmy top that didn't hide anything while it made everything look impossibly sexy. Now his hands were inside the material and running up her stomach, groping for her nipples, finding them. Another delicious feeling. The same wonderful feeling with a new texture.

His hands were rough and though he was careful not to hurt, the abrasion as he ran his hands over her stomach was almost more pleasure than she could stand—like being tickled, only wonderful. She couldn't understand why her hips were beginning to move with a will of their own, responding to his hands as they petted lower and lower down her body.

She felt his fingers twine with her slight patch of blond pussy hair. "Your hair is so light, I can see your pussy lips through it. They're almost scarlet. I guess that means your pussy is excited."

"I guess you could say that. But I guess I could say the same about you." She stepped back and looked at the wet outline of his cock in his pants, moistened, she thought, with her juices. She was wet enough. She felt wicked and reached down and grasped it. It moved toward her like a compass needle to her iron. She ran her fingers over his bump and immediately realized that

here

was power.

She knew what she wanted to do. She pulled his shirt over his head. Then her fingers quickly found the snap to his jeans and zipper and then he was stepping out of his pants and drawers.

Salt sat on the side of the bed and took his cock in hand. It seemed to have a life of its own—a pulse. She explored it with interest. She realized she could do anything with Pepper as long as she kept hold of this tool. It was a marvel that would bear checking out—starting now.

She nestled his balls in her hands as she inspected his cock, weighed it, and looked at it from all angles. So this is what they're always talking about, she thought. So intent was his focus on her that she glowed with the attention. Strangely, every twitch her hands caused him was felt to the bottom of her being, as if they were connected.

She quickly learned that he liked it when she pumped the hot muscle with her fingers wrapped around it. But he liked it equally well when she grasped his balls and squeezed. "Not so hard."

Quite by accident she learned that running the palm of her hand over hair on his scrotum made his hips thrust his cock up at her like a jack-in-the-box. And she saw the little drop of precum form on the tip of his cock and drip down in a long string of goo until it reached the floor.

There was no conscious thought involved as her mouth homed in on that precum and sucked it and the tip of his cock into her mouth. She took just the tip but his hips pushed another two inches in before she could pull back. "You're making me gag."

"I couldn't help myself." He was breathless.

"Me too. I mean me neither."

Salt felt a sudden twitch in his cock. He's coming, she thought. But Pepper quickly stepped back withdrawing from her mouth, grabbed his cock and squeezed it, throttling the impulse to come. He looked down at Salt.

"The design of that nightie is great; Nothing to take off," he said as he pushed her down on her back. Then he kneeled between Salt's legs.

She felt him spread her knees and was suddenly scared. He's going to fuck me! She thought. Am I ready for this?

But Pepper wasn't ready to fuck her. Instead his nose started to run up and down her slit as he breathed in her scent and then she could feel his tongue. Jesus! He was licking her, but with such a light touch, she could barely feel it. But that isn't fair, she thought. She needed to feel it more. She thrust her sex up at him. "Harder," she whimpered.

Pepper had it in mind that if he teased her she'd be less reluctant to let him go the rest of the way, so he fought her as she tried to get his tongue to put more pressure on her cunt. Then he suddenly found her clitoris and she reacted in a way that made it impossible to miss the fact that she was his for the taking. He sucked the little tab of flesh into his mouth and Salt began to come.

She came for a long time. When she started to slow, Pepper started to rub her breasts through the silky material of her nightie and he didn't have to initiate a thing. She spread her legs and wrapped them around his ass and pulled him into her and he slid in all the way without pause.

"I was sure you were a virgin."

"I am—I was."

"I didn't feel any cherry popping."

"Me either, but I ain't ever done this before."

"Well, I have, but never with a virgin, so what do I know. Or care. That's your business."

This feels even better than I thought it would."

"Ssshh."

Salt was hot stuff, he thought. She hasn't really stopped coming since when I sucked her into my mouth. "OHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH OHHHHH," he said. I'm going to come. He pulled back as hard as he could and grabbed his cock and spewed semen all over her beautiful nightie.

"Oh, why did you do that?" she cried.

"Don't want to knock you up."

"Oh. What was I thinking? I fucked up, didn't I?"

"Neither of us was thinking. But look, next time. Give me a chance. He walked over to the dresser and got out the condoms. We've got enough of these for a month of Sundays."

"I'm sure glad it's Sunday, then."

He looked down at his cock. It was slimy with cum. "I almost came in your mouth, earlier. Do you want to taste what that would have been like."

"You're all coated with me, now. It won't be the same."

"How do you know it won't be better?" Salt couldn't help wondering too, so she gave it a taste and found she liked it, so she cleaned his cock off with a will. "Doesn't that feel good?"

""Oh, yes. You can do that any time you like."

"But it isn't hard any more."

"No, for that, you'll have to wait a while. Not too long though. Why don't we try the swimming pool while I recharge? My balls are making seed like mad. It won't be long, you'll see."

"But I want it long, Pepper," she smiled.

The two of them almost skipped down the stairs and into the pool enclosure. The water was warm. At first they just lazed around. Then they tried two-person synchronized swimming. The feeling of the water on their naked bodies was almost as delightful as the feeling of naked flesh on flesh. The two together? Priceless.

"Can you float on your back?"

Salt arched her back and floated. "How's this?"

She felt Pepper's head pushing her legs apart and she smiled. She felt his nose bump against her cunt and then felt his hands grab her thighs and pull his tongue into her pussy as she floated free of everything but his tongue. She shivered in pleasure and wrapped her legs around his head and the two of them drifted down toward the bottom underwater together. They kicked off the bottom together and bounded out of the water. Pepper's eyes drank her rosy nipples as they bounced free.

Later, Salt lay back on the concrete stairs in the corner of the pool while Pepper sucked her clit. When he could feel her vagina begin to contract, he sucked her clit into his mouth and she was back in that other world again.

Later, "You're hard again; do you want to do it in the water?"

"Naw, let's go upstairs and do it on the bed. I want a condom this time so I can cum inside you."

"Oh Yes!"

Salt and Pepper patted each other down with giant towels from the master bathroom, enjoying the heat lamps which made their skin glow red. Then Pepper posed Salt on top of the giant king sized bed and took up the mink stole and started to run it up and down her naked body. She writhed with pleasure and when he pulled the fur through her legs she opened them wide so she could feel the texture of the mink on her cunt lips. The inside of her pussy was pushing out through the lips of her cunt as she opened up to the mink's touch.

By this time Pepper's cock was as hard as an iron bar. His balls were pulled up into a tight package against the base of his penis. His red cock head was glowing and the shaft of his prick had stretched its skin out so tight it was shiny except for the shadowy veins that squiggled through it.

Pepper lowered his cock in her groove and started to probe and it felt just right. He suddenly aligned himself and pushed in. There was no resistance. Salt almost dislocated her hips trying to open them wide. It felt like a dream and he set a dreamy pace, humping in and out of Salt's hot cunt. He had to fight her to keep her from getting crazy out of control, which is what she wanted to do, but when she got crazy he just remained still and let her work against him until she slowed down, then he continued in his own good time until she got all excited again, and again.

After a while, the only way he could keep from coming was to withdraw and tackle Salt's pussy with his mouth for a while. The minute he ran his tongue up her vulva, Salt began to come again. He smiled with pleasure—see what I can do! Her excitement reached his cock in a mysterious way and it was again so hard it almost hurt. Only one solution for that.

Getting ready to mount her again he noticed the vibrator lying on the bed beside her. That gave him an idea. He mounted her doggy style. She pushed against him in pleasure and then was startled when she felt him start to run his fingers over her asshole. Suddenly he pulled his cock out and pushed the little egg in her pussy instead, turned on high. The vibrations really got her goat, but as soon as she started to cum he took it out again and then, using the lubrication of her cunt, pushed the vibrator up her ass.

At first her asshole resisted, but everything was wet and loosy goosy, besides, it felt so good, all she could do was strain every muscle for the explosion to come. Whatever Pepper wanted to do was okay with her; especially if it felt this good!

Salt felt Pepper's cock enter her pussy again even as the little plastic prick vibrated away in her ass. That felt so good to him that he couldn't continue but locked her in his embrace while they both trembled. He had to pull back to keep from coming.


Salt felt the vibrator slowly being withdrawn and then it was in her cunt again and she felt something hot and blunt pushing at her asshole and she just knew it a penis. It's too big, she thought, but it couldn't be because she wanted more. She pushed against his hard cock trying to get it all, and she did.

After a while Pepper pulled out again and put the vibrator up her ass again. Then he put her on her back and laid beside her and put his cock in from the side. He fucked her hard until he was in danger of coming and then he slowed down and concentrated on one short arc of friction. She felt these gentle strokes so intensely she just felt like she was his toy, out of control, floating in a sea of pleasure.

12