Salt & Pepper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole time Pepper rode Salt, he was on the verge of an orgasm. The feeling of her cunt was pumping lust through his blood as though his whole body was an extension of his cock and his whole body was on the verge of coming.

No sooner did he realize this that he discovered the corollary, which was that fucking Salt was something to do with his whole body and that's when he started rubbing his hairy chest and stomach against her hairless breasts and for her it was like the mink coat only better.

Suddenly he was no longer setting the pace; his body was. He was fucking Salt with long strokes, putting so much pressure on her cunt in the process that she was screaming with pleasure. Her orgasm, already at a high level of excitement, was going to rise much higher before his body finally convulsed in that little death that enveloped both of them and left them as road kill on the bed, bodies entwined and totally spent.

They were careful to leave the door unlocked.

"Shit, you aren't going to wear that coat, are you?" Pepper said, looking at the mink around her shoulders.

"Why not?"

"Well, duh! What do you think they're going to think?"

"I'll tell them I got it at Second Hand Rose."

"They're going to believe that?"

"What else? That I'm a robber?"

"It's your ass, but I'd hate to see it in jail."

"Don't worry."

*************

12