Salt & Pepper Ch. 02

Story Info
Helping out a fellow "TT".
2.9k words
4.12
13.6k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Salt would much rather have spent the rest of the day on top of that big king sized bed with Pepper but she had to be at school for 6th period. Mrs. Keller had threatened to fail her if she cut just one time more. In class Salt had more trouble than usual concentrating. Her asshole and pussy were throbbing from the fucking Pepper had given her, and even though she'd washed them out, cum kept oozing out and she could feel her pussy lips slithering in the wetness. Boy, could she tell! She couldn't help tensing her muscles and it was like masturbating, only better.

Class was lasting too long and the more time ran on, the more she was aware of her scent. Salt was hot, hot, hot, and she was sure everybody could smell her. In compensation, it gave her time to think. She couldn't believe how stupid she'd been not getting laid sooner. She sure wasn't going to make that mistake again.

Class ended and Salt remained seated until everyone was out the door. She didn't want anyone walking behind her. She knew she reeked of sex and she was sure anyone behind her could smell her funk. As the room emptied, she fell in behind Freddie Fringle at the back of the line, and couldn't help checking out his package. He was a famous nerd, having won all kinds of science and math contests. But standing behind him, she became aware that he had great buns. He was tall and slender with platinum blond hair and no ass at all. She was sure he was hung. She could see something lurking in his pants as he moved. Salt caught up with him in the hall.

"Want to see something neat?"

"Oh, hi, Salt. What do you mean?"

"I'd like to show you something you won't believe. I'm sure you'll like it."

"Is that all you're going to tell me?"

"Yup."

"Let's go."

It was just a short walk; Salt insisted he leave his car in the school parking lot. Fred was struck dumb as they entered the house. It didn't escape his notice that the door was jammed open with a white silk scarf. I could get in trouble, he thought, but that didn't stop him from climbing the stairs behind Salt. "Whose house is this?" He asked.

"I don't know. Don't worry about it."

Fred's cock figured out what was happening well before he did. It might have had something to do with the odor that lingered behind her and the wet spot in the seat of her jeans. His libido was aware of it unconsciously and let him know by making his cock hard. In just the few steps up the stairs his cock went from hanging to standing, and a little light bulb went off in his head.

Salt skipped down the hall, opened the master bedroom door and gestured in with a loud, "TA DA!" Fred couldn't help noticing the messed up sheets on the King-size bed. Salt couldn't help noticing Freddie's erection and winked at him with a devilish little smile. "Come on, let me show you around." The tour ended in the bathroom, where Salt turned on the hot water and started to fill the spa. After adjusting the temperature, she casually started to disrobe. Freddie was just behind her. They were naked before the tub had filled.

Salt was surprised how aggressive Freddie was. Not only did he get naked in record time, but the instant he saw her stripping, before she was naked, he was there, helping her lower her sodden drawers. She looked down and was pleased to see his cock bouncing merrily—and a very respectable cock it was, too. She grabbed it in both her hot little hands and the big bulb at the tip still stuck out beyond her fingers. Her hands weren't big enough to go around. Freddie was moaning with pleasure and this made Salt even hotter.

The next thing she knew, Freddie grabbed her and picked her up by the legs. He lifted her against him, holding her pussy hovering above his cock which he clearly wanted to put in her. He was an animal. She felt herself being lowered down his body and she felt the top of his cock trying to part her lips. She was plenty wet and he started to slide in. Then he slipped out and put her down. "That's too hard," he said and carried her over to the vanity counter and sat her ass down on it. Fred spread her legs and gave himself an eyeful. Then he parted her labia and stuck his cock into her. She watched the head disappear into her without effort. Then he pulled out and thrust back in to the hilt, just like that!

Freddie had so much energy that he hardly gave Salt a chance to react. He pounded her from every angle, never settling to used less than the whole length of his cock reaming the whole length of her cunt, from entrance to cervix. When she started to cum it didn't affect him at all and so she kept cuming and he kept fucking. It seemed like a long time before she felt his cock swell and then the spasms as his cum squirted inside her again. And still he didn't stop fucking her and the extra lubrication of his semen made it feel so good she couldn't keep from screaming.

Freddie looked down at her. She'd screamed. He jerked back to the world, amazed at how far lost he'd been in the lust to fuck. Slowly he became aware that a slower pace gave pleasure so fierce it could only be borne by soothing his cock in pussy juice. He looked down and saw with intense pleasure, the sight of his cock sliding in and out of Salt's cunt. His blond hair matched hers perfectly. Cock and cunt together were covered with a shiny film of semen, encircling his cock where it disappeared in her. It looked sexy, that ring of cum, extending around his balls and gumming up his pubic hair.

Salt's pussy lips were pouted around his cock, and between her labia and his cock was a groove of shiny pink flesh that swam with their juices. Freddie pumped into her slowly now, still taking care to make a complete penetration each time. Suddenly she felt him swell and he slowed down even more and began to pant and groan, "OHHH SALLT. ITTTTT FEEEEELS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOooooooooood." He exploded again.

No sooner had he stopped cuming than Freddie stepped back. "I've got to sit down." He walked to the tub and sat on the side with his feet in the water. Salt joined him. "We really fucked up, Salt."

"Yeah, I know. And there's a big box of condoms in the bedroom, too."

"It's my fault. Something about you, your scent, the whole scene, it just made me into an animal."

"We couldn't help ourselves."

"Do you know anybody who uses birth control pills?"

"Why?"

"We can make a morning-after pill."

"Huh?"

"I'll show you on Google, later. Right now I want to soak and recharge."

"HEY, YOU GUYS DONE YET?" Somebody shouted from the bedroom. Then Pepper came striding into the bathroom "I knew it had to be you, Salt."

"What are you doing here? Oh, dumb question, huh?"

"I was telling a buddy about it and he didn't believe me so I had to show him."

"A buddy?"

"Can I come in?" yelled a voice from the bedroom.

"Sure," said Pepper.

"Wait!" said Freddie.

"Chill," said Salt. "It's okay" This could get interesting, she thought. She was consumed by a lust for cock.

The voice belonged to Mario. He was a trust fund stoner who hung around with Pepper. He was cute in a way, but he kept a cold exterior. He looked perplexed for a moment when Pepper started to disrobe.

"Mario said he'd pay a hundred bucks for a fuck."

"I did not!"

"I thought you did. You would, though, wouldn't you, Mario?"

"Don't insult the lady," Fred said.

"I'm not insulted. Would you really pay me, Mario?"

Mario blushed. "I don't know. Do I have to pay you?"

"I hardly know you, Mario. Suddenly you feel entitled to a fuck?"

"Well, I just thought, since you and Fred and Pepper . . . oh, that's stupid. I'm sorry. Forget it."

"I'm just breaking your balls. Shame on you, Pepper, putting words into his mouth."

"Hey, I'm just trying to help a fellow TT."

"What's a 'TT'" Mario asked.

"It's something between Pepper and me," said Salt. Trailer Trash, that's what it was. That was their bond. They were trailer trash, but they weren't always going to be.

"Great thing about this tub, there's room for all of us," said Salt.

"Come on, Mario," she coaxed. "Let us see the equipment."

"Take it off," Fred teased.

"Off, off, off." They all picked up on it.

Mario shrugged and took his clothes off. His slender cock grew out of a forest of black curly hair—hair that ran up the center line of his tummy, past his navel and up his chest, where it spread into a veritable forest.

"Ah . . . ah, Salt?" Mario asked.

"Yes."

"If I, ah, gave you a hundred, what would I get for it?"

Everybody looked at Salt, prepared to be offended for her. She just laughed. I don't know. You'll have to ask my, what's the word, pimp. Tell him, Pepper."

Pepper's head snapped around. He was surprised. Pepper smiled a diabolical smile before he said, "Forget it. Salt ain't going to give it away for any measly hundred bucks."

Salt laughed, hilariously. "Come here, Mario," she purred, "Come here."

"I'd do what she asks, I was you," Pepper said.

Mario moved toward her as if in a dream. It was like a dream. She reached out and took his cock in her fingers and led his boner right into her mouth. And sucked it. God, did she suck it. Her hot little fingers grasped his balls from behind and gently squeezed while she sucked his strength out of him. She sucked it so good that he just couldn't help cuming.

"Here's the final exam, Mario," Salt whispered. "Kiss me." Mario stood up, a shocked look on his face, and in a daze, he pulled her to him and kissed her, opening his mouth to her semen laden tongue when it pushed its way in. His cock was flaccid but his balls buzzed and he could tell that he wasn't through for the afternoon. He pulled Salt closer--then released her and found a place to sit.

After a while of sitting, tit deep in the bubbling hot tub, Salt found herself musing. She'd seen three cocks now, yet she'd been so aroused, she hadn't really had a chance to look at them in detail. This gave her an idea. She stood and pulled Pepper up. "Sit here on the edge," she commanded. Pepper was happy to comply because this could only be going some place worth visiting.

Salt sat sideways on the bench beneath his legs and gently took his fuzzy balls in her fingers. Pepper's cock stirred. For the moment it was flaccid, but it was swelling in front of her eyes. "First Sergeant," cried Freddie, who was looking on with interest.

"He could be a model for Fuller Brush," quipped Mario.

"It's one big brush," she said with a smile. Pepper's cock wasn't quite standing and Salt decided to see what it felt like in her mouth when it was still a little soft. She had to hurry because it was getting bigger and harder by the minute. Still, there was the brief thrill of feeling it, pliant, between her lips.

Now it was hard, though, and she backed away to take another look at it. She noticed that it was bright red from the blood that had rushed to fill it, but at the critical ring where his glans started, it was white and the bulb itself was almost purple. Gently, she pushed his hard cock against his stomach and looked at the bottom, amazed at the veins that twisted their way up the bottom of the shaft and the broad ridge of his urethra.

"What's this?" she asked as she pushed down on the pipe line that ended in the slit at the end of his red cock-head.

"That's where the piss and cum come through."

Salt stood up and reached for Freddie's hand. He came to his feet easily and sat down beside Pepper while Salt checked him out. His cock was as white as snow. It appeared bloodless but that couldn't be because it was already standing up, bouncing in time with the beat of his heart.

Pepper was slowly stroking himself, content to watch Salt studying Fred's cock—at least for the moment.

"Come up here, Mario," Salt commanded. She wanted the full set. Mario, being the most recently serviced, was still flaccid. She knelt down to assess it.

"Come on, Salt. You can't leave us like this," Pepper complained.

"Yeah, don't be a tease, Salt," added Freddie.

"You guys can just wait. I want to take a look at this."

"It isn't going to change. Come on, at least give me a quick suck, pleassssse," cajoled Pepper.

"Oh, all right," Salt complained. She quickly took Pepper's boner into her mouth and sucked it real sweetly for a moment. Then she quickly moved over and gave the same service to Freddie.

"Oh, yes!" he exclaimed.

"More, more," pleaded Pepper.

Salt gave Fred one last lick right where it feels the best then moved over to take in Mario's soft tool. It was a distinctly different pleasure but pleasure it was, and not the least for Mario. "MMMMmmmmmmm," he hummed.

Salt pulled back and Mario's cock came out with an audible pop. She quickly moved back to Pepper and licked him from his balls to the tip of his cock before sucking it in and twirling her tongue around the head before moving on to Freddie, who got the same treatment. Salt had no sooner leaned over to take in Mario's cock again than she felt the head of Pepper's prick pushing between her slippery pussy lips. Her cunt was still well-lubed from fucking Freddie, so while she sucked Mario in and smiled and wiggled her butt, Pepper's cock easily slithered in.

Freddie slid over until the cheeks of his butt were against Mario's and started to run the smooth head of his cock against Salt's face. She looked at his cock out of the corner of her eyes and pulled away from Mario and took both cocks into her fingers and started to rub them together while she licked all around them, taking one then the other into her mouth for brief moments. It took no time at all and Mario's cock was rigid again, and straining to find a warm home.

Salt noticed now that Mario's cock was deep purple now. The bight red blood that filled it was being kept there, held in by the pressure he could feel deep inside his ass. The head looked like a big purple plum. Freddie's cock was still white, except the head, which was now red.

If there ever was a groan factory, it was in that bathroom spa enclosure as the three boys approached their climaxes together, orchestrated by Salt who was a demanding conductor.

"Come here, Pepper," she suddenly commanded, sensing that he was about to cut loose. Pepper pulled out and rapidly came to where his cock could join the dance in and around Salts slippery lips. She grasped three pair of balls together gently and pulled on them, and, like magic, semen started to spew from three cocks simultaneously, covering Salt's breasts and dripping down into her navel and pubic hair.

Salt ducked down into the water to rinse off. "She sure loves cock," Freddie sighed quietly.

"I resemble that comment," said Salt, emerging from the tub, water beaded over her stomach, her nipples bright red and her cunt lips, even redder, standing out boldly from behind her blond hair.

During their regular walk to school, Salt and Pepper were engaged in a spirited argument about whether to actually proceed to school, they referred to it as jail, or whether to chalk up some more experience for Salt in the house of their dreams This issue was settled conclusively when they came around the corner of Franklin Avenue and saw a galaxy of flashing red, blue and white lights arrayed on the street ahead of them. Pepper grabbed Salt and pulled her back around the corner and the two of them took off running until they were around the next corner and three blocks north of Franklin. Only then did Pepper let go of Salts arm and stop pulling her behind him.

The two of them were panting from the running and could hardly speak. "That was close," Pepper gasped.

"I guess we better go to school after all," Salt lamented. "I've never seen so many police cars in one place."

Salt and Pepper vowed to be exemplary in their attendance for the next while. Ironically, that's why they were in class to be called into the office, to be grilled by two uniformed police officers who clearly did not buy their stories of why they were absent the day of the break-in. They stone-walled it, denying everything, naively certain that the police couldn't prove anything. But Salt was shook. To understand how much so, you need only know that she wrapped the mink stole in a plastic garbage bag and went out in the middle of the night to throw it into a dumpster behind Vons Market.