Salt and Pepper Ch. 02

Story Info
And baby makes three.
887 words
3.7
18k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid - afternoon on Christmas Eve and I just finished wrapping the last of Jim's gifts. Jim was at his mother's house visiting his niece and asking her to join us for Christmas dinner. I know I probably went way over board with buying his gifts, but he is well worth every one of them.

We've been able to put aside money every pay day for the baby's college fund. We were given very decent Christmas bonuses and we agreed that we would bank them in a separate account marked for vacation. The bosses at our place are more than generous. Even in these times of slow business, they manage to give us two months salary, a Christmas party in the shop, take us out for a nice dinner and give us a personal gift as well. We exchange gifts between us in work and usually ask around to what anyone wants and set a price limit so that no one will go overboard on a gift and someone get a less expensive gift.

I bought Jim a new bathrobe and slippers to wear when he gets out of the shower, two new NY Giants jerseys, a new wallet with money inside and gift cards to all his favorite stores, the new Play Station Vita and all his favorite sport games and pre-ordered a lot more. He has been eying up this chain in the jewelry store and I got that for him too. His ex-wife never bought him anything that he wanted for Christmas or birthdays-just socks, underwear and tee shirts. BORING!!

I had our Christmas Eve dinner prepared and ready to put in the oven when he got home. His niece wouldn't be joining us he tells me as she was invited to her newest boyfriend's grandparent's house. She would come and visit us with her boyfriend in a few days. I saw Jim sneak into our bedroom when he got home so I think he brought in more gifts for me. I told him of only 1 thing that I wanted and to save his money. He didn't listen to me so I see.

We sat down and had our dinner about 6 pm and everything came out great. I was feeling really good all day but I was starting to get tired. Jim put all the food away and loaded the dishwasher as he told me to get into my pajamas and bathrobe and sit by the fire. I was so happy we had a fireplace as the first place we made love to each other as in front of the fire. I got comfortable but couldn't stay that way. I was getting cramps and felt lousy and I then realized I must be going into labor.

I told Jim he had to bring me to hospital. I already had my bags pack and Jim got the Explorer and got me to the hospital. The pains got less but I was still feeling lousy. I was going natural and Jim was going to be there for me every step of the way.

I was very lucky to have a short time in labor and when the doctor said to "PUSH", Jim took my hand and I pushed and almost immediately I delivered our son. He was beautiful and so perfect and I was in tears of joy. Jim told me I did well and we made ourselves a beautiful baby boy. We discussed names and he didn't want the baby to be James III but Lawrence Taylor after his favorite football player and I liked him to so our son was name Lawrence Taylor - it would have been Taylor Laurie if it was a girl. We didn't want to know the sex of our baby before he/she was born. We agreed to be happy for whatever God's gift was to us.

Lawrence weighed in at 8 lbs. 6 oz. and I was breast feeding. I felt much better after giving birth to little "LT". Jim told me how much he loved me and was so glad that we were together. Our company gave be family leave and also offered me the opportunity to work from home and since Jim and I were married, he would bring in my work for me and bring home work for me. I would e-mail or fax into them other things. I was treated like a queen when I was set up with a new PC, printer, scanner, copier and fax. I was told I could work from home as long as I wanted to and when I was ready to come back, I could bring "LT" into work with me.

I never thought I could ever be so happy in my life and the addition of the baby was great!! Jim helps me with "LT" and gets up at night to change him, after I leave a few bottles after I pump my very full breasts in case little "LT" is hungry and I am asleep. Jim told me that he will help me every step of the way. I wish you could see how much little "LT" and Jim look alike. The smiles are alike and when I look at him, I could see how happy little "LT" makes him.

to be continued.....