Salt and Sea

Story Info
A short erotic story of sexual awakening as a letter.
3.2k words
4.33
15k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear ______,

We actually met 21 years ago. It was not a dream, although for all these years I have dreamed it over and over in my mind, changing little details here and there. Making the moments last a little bit longer, and the sensations stronger. I have to change the dream a little bit every so often, as it becomes a legend in the recesses of my mind. It was my first, but not yours, and now I have decided to open the box, pull it out and dust it off for the last time. I have had you as the design from which all the rest have always failed to measure up to, and could never stimulate me the way that you did. But life is a series of those standards, which once had meaning, and then we put them back in the box, only to conjure up later on when we need to reference or compare. So for the last time, I tell you the story, of my awakening.

I was in Israel visiting my family, and we met during our summer vacation. This was the last vacation we took as a family. My dad knew your dad through a friend of his from the army. They had fought in the 6 day war together, and hadn't seen each other since, because my dad had moved to America many years before. Our parents ignored us the whole time, since you were about to leave for the army, and I was getting ready to start my first year of college. They were drinking and laughing, and assumed we were perfectly capable of tending to ourselves. We were near the beach, just a short walk, and your mom asked me if I was a good swimmer. I told her I had been swimming since I was a baby, many times in the ocean, and that I had been a lifeguard in high school. She told you to look after me, and to stay away from the other young men. I think she meant your friends, but you just smiled at me with a wink in your eye, as if you knew in that moment you wanted me only for yourself.

We got our suits and a bag for towels, and we packed some food for our day at the beach. Your dad told us diner was at 7 p.m., and we set off into the sunshine. Everywhere around us I could see houses up on stilts, and you told me that the tides came in high during parts of the day and even higher when the moon was full. All the houses were high up so that they wouldn't flood. You told me you had a secret place that you would show me after we went swimming to eat our lunch.

We walked to the beach and grabbed an umbrella and two chairs. We left our things and raced towards the water. We went pretty far out challenging each other to see who could go deeper into the sea. The sun was shining and the water felt cool and salty. I was licking the salt on my lips when I felt you swimming below the water and coming up for breath right in front of me. I giggled as you held my hips in order to pull yourself out of the water. As your head emerged you held me for a second and looked into my eyes. The sunlight was shining on your face and water was dripping from your hair down your face and it looked like tears were rolling down your face. You smiled at me and placed your tongue on my lips where I had been licking the salt. I backed away at first, but you held your hands on my hips tighter and kissed me fully on my lips. You sucked on my bottom lip, and I felt my stomach tighten and felt my body start to get hot in the cool water.

I let you kiss me for what seemed like a year, but had only been a few minutes. Our tongues danced in the warm sun, and we explored each other's bodies without going too far. You lightly brushed your hand on my breast, and I pulled my hips in tighter to yours so I could feel your hardening cock on my pubic bone. I didn't realize it but I was moaning lightly and pushing on your cock and rubbing my clit on it through our bating suits. We continued to kiss, and then you told me it was time to go to your secret place. You told me that when you first heard that a girl of 18 was coming from America for a visit, you wanted to ask your mom if I was pretty and smart and liked to swim. You told me you kept silent and just prayed that I would be what you had dreamed I would be. I asked you if I had been what you dreamed, and you told me, I was even better.

We left the beach and started walking towards a row of houses that were close to the beach. As we began to walk towards a red house with white trim standing at the end of a row of beach houses, I told you that this wasn't your house and we were going the wrong way. You told me that we were not going home, but to a secret place that you had discovered and that you went to when you wanted to be alone. I asked you if you took all of your Israeli girlfriends here, and you said you had only taken a couple, but you knew I would enjoy it more than they did, because I was American and you thought I was much smarter than they were.

As we reached the red house I started to go up the stairs that led to the font door, but you pulled me away, to a door under the house that looked like it was used for storage. As you opened the door to the small room under the house, I could see that it was a little room that had been transformed. There was a couch and some bean bag chairs on the floor, and to the right there was a little bathroom with a shower for rinsing off after the beach. You led me to the shower and started taking off my bikini. I was a little nervous, and you could tell, and you said, don't worry, I won't do anything you don't want me to do, I promise. I believed you, so I let you pull the string on the top of my bikini, and it fell down to expose my full breasts. I was already a DD cup when I was 18, and I could see you gasp with excitement as they flopped out of their harness. One word came out of your mouth as you pulled the string that tied the bikini top in the back, "beautiful" you whispered. You then took both of your hands and slid my bikini bottoms down to the floor and you saw that I had shaved my pussy, and you told me that the girls you knew thought it was fun for guys to go hiking through a jungle to get to the dripping river.

You then pulled down your swim shorts and I could see your erect cock with a little bit of pre-cum on the tip. I got even more excited and I asked you if I could touch it. You said wait let's get in the shower and rinse the sand of first, so we both got in together, and you turned on the water. It was hot and we washed each other off making sure to get to the places that the sand had crept in the most. You turned me around and washed the inside of my ass and I felt my pussy getting wetter. You felt it too and you turned me around and put my hand on your cock to wash it and get the sand clean from under your balls and your ass crack. The more I soaped your cock up, the harder it became. Finally, you shut the water and told me it's time to get out and go and lie down.

You made us a pallet on the floor with a blanket and two pillows. I asked if you had done this before, and you said yes, but since I was so comfortable with you we could maybe try something new. I said sure as long as it didn't hurt, and you told me you would never hurt me and you would always protect me. We lay naked on the pallet, and we didn't know what to touch or kiss or lick first. You kissed me softly on my lips and it sent tingles all over my body. I wanted to get close to you, but at first you pushed me away. You kissed me on my lips for a few more minutes letting your tongue explore my lips, my tongue and my mouth. Everything was so soft it was making me want to touch you more and more, but every time I reached to touch you, you grabbed my hands and clasped them together, and told me to be patient.

You then started to breathe on my neck and whisper to me how you wanted to drink me, to eat me, to feel me. You then started to kiss me down my neck to my chest and you bit on my nipple as you licked it and flicked it with my tongue. You knew I was getting more excited because I began to writhe under your hands to get get closer to your body. You pushed me away, and took a finger and started to play with my clit. You felt the hood and rubbed it like a the tip of a rose petal, softly and then getting faster as I began to moan louder. You then took another finger and placed it just outside the entrance to my pussy. You asked me if I was a virgin, and I told you that I had never done any of this with a boy before. You told me that I was lucky that my first would be with a man and not a boy. You felt the wetness at the entrance, and you pushed your finger inside as I let out a loud moan. You told me that we had to be quiet, because the family that used the beach house let you use this room, but they didn't want to to hear anything or they would tell your parents. They thought you just used it as a hang out place to chill with your friends, but they didn't know you also brought girls here to play with as well.

You didn't want to stick your finger in too far, because you didn't want to risk taking anything away from me too soon. So then you began to descend your kisses from my breasts down my stomach to the top of my pussy and then finally down to my engorged clit. It was ready to be kissed for the first time, and when you kissed it, you kissed it just as you had kissed my mouth, softly and slowly, carefully swirling your tongue around the tip of my hood and then lightly sucking on it as you had sucked on my bottom lip when we first kissed in the sea. I was moaning softly and gasping in a whisper and then you began to go faster and faster until I couldn't hold back the feeling any more. I came in your mouth and you licked all over my entrance to gather up the juice into your mouth as I was shaking and trembling below you.

You came up for air as I was still gasping and breathing faster and harder, as if I had just ran a mile. You then asked if I trusted you now. I told you I had always felt I could trust you, since our parents were friends, I knew you would never do anything to hurt me, and I also felt so comfortable with you. You brought out a bandanna from your backpack and began to tie it around my eyes to blindfold me. I asked if we were going to play a game, and you told me it was a special game just for a man and a woman that really liked each other . You asked if I really liked you and I told you, so far I do! You then proceeded to tie the blindfold tightly around the back of my head. I couldn't see anything, only feel your hands on mine as you lowered my head down. I tried to pull up, but you pushed my head down to where I could sense was your throbbing hard cock. I told you I had never done this before, and you said, just do it like I did to you, just start by kissing it. I kissed the tip, and I got some pre-cum on my lips. You told me to drink it and it wouldn't taste bad, so I did. Then I started kissing the tip and the shaft, and you told me to kiss it with my tongue, so I did. It tasted so good that I wanted to really kiss it stronger and harder, but you said to be gentle, but use some degree of force. You were teaching me how to give my first blow job, and I was so excited I was getting wetter and wetter by the minute!

Then you told me to come back to the top, and put it in my mouth and suck it like a lollipop. I did and you started pushing me down lower and lower, until my eyes began to water, and I could hear you let out a deep moan. I went deeper down the shaft, all the while swirling my tongue around the shaft like I would swirl it on a lollipop. You started pushing my head down lower until I thought I was going to choke, and then I heard you moan loudly and a stream of what I thought was pee burst into my mouth and you told me to drink. I did what you said and I swallowed it all, and I realized it wasn't pee it was your cum, and it tasted salty and sweet as I let it roll down the back of my throat.

You pulled out of my mouth, but I was still blindfolded. You took the blindfold off of me and looked into my eyes. You wiped the cum off of my lips and you kissed me, and you told me that you would remember this day for the rest of your life. I asked you why and you said it was the first day of your enlightenment from a boy into a man. You asked me to promise that I would always be your American girl, and that we would always be in each other's hearts and minds until we grew up. Then when we were older and you were out of the army, you would come to America to visit me and we would be together. I thought for a second, and told you that I had only known you for a day, so I wasn't sure what I was going to be doing that far in the future, besides going to college. You said that you knew there was something special between us, and if we would write each other a letter every year on this very day we would stay in touch and tell each other about our year and what we were doing. You told me you didn't want to have any secrets between us, and even if I had boyfriends, and you had girlfriends, it was o.k. as long as we still felt a special feeling for each other. I agreed and you kissed me again, and said that you were starving. We ate and went swimming again, all the while secretly touching and kissing under the water so no one would see.

That evening we came back for dinner, our parents asked us how our day was. We looked at each other and smiled and said, "Fine!" at the same time. When it was time for bed, you asked my parents if you could take me swimming again in the morning. They said it was o.k. if it was o.k with your parents, but your mom made me sleep in the guest room. I remember being awakened in the middle of the night by you kissing me and when I almost screamed with fright, you covered your hand on my mouth whispered to be quiet. Then you got into bed with me and you touched my clit and pussy until I came again, all the while with your hand firmly over my mouth so I wouldn't make any noise. You then got on top of me and put your cock in between my tits, and squeezed them together and dripped some spit down on my chest in between. You moved your hard cock in between my breasts all the while moaning in a whisper and squeezing my breasts together until you released and came all over my chest. You kissed my cheek and went to the bathroom for a towel. You wiped me clean, and I asked you if you wanted to take my virginity, You told me that you were not going to be my first, but you would definitely be my last.

You left the room right before the sun came up, and the next day we went back to the beach, swimming and touching and kissing and letting our bodies touch as we lay in the sun by the sea....

So every year since that day I have written you a letter, telling the story over and over again, but each time with more detail and more sensation. I mail them to you and never see them again, and since the words lay in my mind only, I have to change the story from year to year, always hoping that you will remember it the way that I did, but as the years go on and on my memory changes like a dream. The way your cock felt in my mouth, the salt of your come and the salt of the sea mixed together in my mouth. Did you taste the salt of my pussy and my clit like a pearl in an oyster shell? I sent the letters for 21 years, and now this is my last. I never received one back from you, just post cards from around the world. No writing, just a picture of what exotic destination you were sending it from. Phuket, Santiago, Marrakesh.....every year in a different place. So I write this story hoping that you will remember as I did, and remember the promise that you made. You were not my first, but you will be my last, as this is the last letter I write as I leave tomorrow to hunt down your trail, with a ravenous thirst for your salty hard cock in my mouth again...