Salted Peanuts

Story Info
Oh good grief!
1.7k words
4.04
16k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wonderful little piece of 'what if' was actually written by my husband, who normally doesn't stray too far from the sci-fi genre. It's an interesting take on some beloved childhood characters and I thought that it was worth sharing with the Literotica crowd. Enjoy!

*

Lucille worked hard all her life to get where she was, buying and selling real estate to put herself through college, getting her Masters degree and PhD in Psychology shortly after that. Now the practice that she spent years, struggling to establish a steady clientele, was all in jeopardy now because of her loser of a husband.

Loading her last suitcase into the back of her 2006 Lexus LX-470 8 passenger SUV, she wiped the tears from her eyes, replaying the incident over and over in her mind. She always suspected he was fooling around, that's why she took a shot at the reality show Cheaters. Their investigation caught his infidelity alright, but it wasn't with another woman ten years younger and with big boobs as she had expected. No, her husband was caught in bed with another man.

Being embarrassed and hurt didn't even begin to describe the feelings she was experiencing; anger, betrayal, inadequacy and disbelief were just a few of the emotions at the top of her list. The worst part was that since she was the bread winner in the family and they had no kids, she'd have to pay a hefty price to divorce him.

Her perfect life in upper class suburbia was over. She fired up the V-8 Five Speed Automatic and realized she didn't really have a place to go. She sat there a minute before flipping out her cell phone and calling her friend Patricia. When her friend's voicemail came on, Lucille hung up and her tongue protruded from her lips a little bit, they way it always did. Sighing and sniffling at the same time, she dialed her brother's number.

"Hi," she said when the voice on the other end of the phone answered. "I was wondering if I could come over and talk, maybe spend a few nights with you." Her brother accepted as she knew he would and she said, "Thanks. I should be there in an hour or two. Bye." She hung up and backed out of the driveway. Then she drove off down her posh street, tears running down her face.

On the freeway, she made good time and was at her brother's apartment in forty minutes. She grabbed her purse and, using her brother's spare key, unlocked the door and walked in. "Hey Li..." She stopped and stared at the scene she had just walked in on. Her brother was lying naked on top of his ex-wife and the two were obviously in the middle of intercourse. "Jesus Lucy. Ever hear of fucking knocking?" The ex-wife asked angrily.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I..." Speechless and repulsed at the same time, she backed out and closed the door. She felt ill and wanted to throw up. Lucille sat outside the apartment for a few minutes before her brother's ex-wife came out in a skimpy light blue dress, giving her a look of disgust before walking away.

"Hey," the familiar voice of her brother called out. "What's up?"

Lucille turned around to see her brother wearing nothing but a pair of worn down blue jeans. "I thought you two were divorced." She asked.

"We are," her brother flashed a devilish smile. "But I guess she just can't get over me since I took her cherry in the pumpkin patch."

"How's her blockhead brother?" she asked, trying to dig at him in some way.

"Same as always," he said, making a face. "Coming in?"

She got up and followed her brother inside his apartment, the aroma of sex still hung in the air. "At least somebody's getting some," she remarked dryly.

"Want a beer?" he offered as he padded to the kitchen.

"Sure," she answered before adding quietly to herself, "Although I'd prefer a margarita, heavy on the tequila." Looking at the slovenly place she was hoping to call home for the next few weeks, she glanced into his bedroom and noticed his perverted version of Edward Munich's 'Scream' over his unkempt bed. Instead of the skull shaped head, it had the head of a jack-o-lantern with the caption underneath which read 'Welcome Great Pumpkin!'

He handed her a cold Sam Adams Light and flopped onto his convertible-couch. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Is that anyway to treat your professional credentials?" she asked, referring to his PhD in Political Science which was now serving as a doily for the table lamp.

Her brother shrugged, unconcerned. "Is that why you drove out her and interrupted me in the heat of passion?" he asked.

"No," she answered. Sighing heavily, she took a swig of beer, sat down next him and poured her heart out.

When she was done, he took a sip of his ice tea and watched her thoughtfully, "Actually I'm not surprised. I always thought he was more in love with Beethoven than you anyway."

"I oughta slug you!" she said bunching up her fist, using the same threat she had so often used when they were children and she didn't get her way.

"Hey look," her brother said. "You're a hot babe but you're colder than an iceberg. Heck, men beat off just thinking about you but with your psycho-analyzing bullshit attitude, that's all they can do."

"What are you saying?" she asked.

"You're a sexual bore." Her brother accused. "Hey, if I were married to you, I'd go look for a guy too."

"You're sick!" Lucille said anrily. "I don't even know why I put up with you! I'm trying to have a serious conversation!"

"So am I," he returned calmly, just aggravating her further. "When was the last time you had sex in a public place?"

"And risk having people watch?" Lucille asked sarcastically. "Sorry, not going to happen in this lifetime!"

"How about getting tied up, or play rape? You'd be surprised how erotic that can be." He suggested with a knowing wink.

"Participating in sexually deviant behavior isn't going to stop my idiot husband from taking half of everything I own." Lucille countered.

"How do you know?" her little brother asked. "Have you ever tried it?"

"No," Lucille stated proudly. "And even if I did, I would never enjoy it!"

"Really?" her brother asked.

"Yes really," Lucille replied defiantly. Then to her shock and surprise, he was on top of her, forcing her back onto his couch. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Get off me or I'll slug you!"

Pinning her arms above her head with one hand, he pulled out a long blue strip of cloth to bind her hands together. "Get off me now!" She heaved but he held her down firm. When her hands were tied securely, he moved down and sat on her legs. Pulling out two more blue cloth straps he tied her legs apart. "Let go of me or I'll scream! I swear it!"

"Open!" he commended, rolling one more blue cloth up.

Fear overcame her as she realized what he had designs to do. "Don't do this Li...mmmph!" He stuffed the piece of cloth in her mouth, not far enough to make her gag, but far enough to muffle her screams.

She was his captive now, as he ripped her Liz Claiborne blouse open, popping every button and completely ruining it. Unclipping the front clasp brassiere he let her 36D tits bounce free.

"Let's see how much of an Ice Maiden you really are," he said, taking an ice cube from his tea and gently touching Lucille's nipples, first one then the other, back and forth until they were standing at attention.

Next he pulled her skirt up to her waist and tore her silk panties off, revealing a freshly shaved beaver between her legs. Before she could stop him, he went down on her clit, licking and sucking and occasionally slipping a finger up inside her pussy until she began to moan.

"Hey, whadya know?" He remarked casually. "The Christmas Queen comes."

And she did. A powerful orgasm ripped through her body as she thrashed vainly against her bonds. Her brother licked at her pussy until she was done cumming like she was some sort of human sucker.

Taking off his jeans, her brother revealed the massive bat that he would soon be taking her field with. "Mmmph!" she shook her head. "Mmmph!" She continued to shake her head as he climbed on top of her and plunged his team member all the way in to the hilt.

"Ahhh! The Doctor is Real in!" he chuckled at his joke before sucking hard on one tit while squeezing the other. After a minute or so he switched, alternating with each tit while pounding her grandstand in a fierce rhythm.

Lucille experienced multiple orgasms that built quickly and came out of nowhere. Her body ached as she spasmed into delirium. Whatever he did, her body responded against her will. After what had seemed like hours he finally had a grand slam, game-winning orgasm, filling his big sister with a load of his jizz.

When her senses finally returned she noticed her brother's ex-wife sitting naked on a chair with her legs spread, panting as the bottom end of a white dido sat buried inside her. "That was hot! You going to do her in the butt?" she asked her ex-husband hopefully.

Lucille was both mortified that she had watched them commit incest and terrified at the thought of her brother ripping her ass open with his staff.

"Hmmm," her brother said. "Maybe," Then he looked to Lucille and asked, "What do you think?"

Tears flowed down her cheeks, "nopph! Pleeff nopph!" She pleaded weakly.

He untied her mouth gag and got off her. Then he walked over to his ex-wife and positioned himself so Lucille could see Sal take his long, thick stick into her mouth to clean it off. He tossed the gag on Lucille's heaving chest. "Remember when you asked what I was going to do with it when I grow up and I said, maybe I'd make it into a sports coat? Well, I changed my mind."

Lucille realized the straps that bound her were made from remnants of her brother's childhood blanket. Right now, she was just too exhausted to care. She was drained emotionally and physically and all she wanted to do was close her eyes and sleep away this nightmare.