Salting The Wounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
357 Followers

"You better tell me, Jimmie," she cooed, her voice dripping saccharine. "I don't trust myself to make the right decision right now."

"What the fuck do you want?" Jimmie shrieked. "What the fuck do you want?"

"I want you," replied Trisha, "to tell me if I should let your good friend here take my anal virginity. Tonight. While you watch." Jimmie didn't reply, so Trisha needled him further. "It'll probably hurt a lot. I mean, he's got such a big fat cock, right? And I've never had a man's cock in my ass before. I'll probably scream. Loud. And cry. And beg him to stop because it hurts too much."

A fresh tear rolled down from the corner of Jimmie's eye.

"I hope it does," he rasped at her in a raw, emotional voice.

"Don't you care?" she asked, batting her eyelids sweetly at him. He shook his head in a tight, quick gesture, every muscle in him still clenched.

"Oh, I think he still cares," Russ said, slipping his finger back into her ass and pushing it in a bit further. The squeal that came out of Trisha was completely unfeigned. Jimmie turned at the sound. "He cares 'cause he knows you don't really want it, don't you, Jimmie? But he's thinking you might just do it, if you think it'll hurt him even worse. Right so far, Jimbo? And he knows I don't care. He knows I'll shove my cock up your ass until you bleed and scream, just so we can both watch the miserable fuckin' look on his face." Russ's finger pushed deeper into her, hurting, driving home the truth in his words.

"Okay, okay!" Jimmie cried. "What do you want me to do? Tell me and I'll do it! Just... just..." His voice disintegrated in a fit of sobs. Jimmie's pain combined with the pain induced by Russ's finger almost drove Trisha to another orgasm. She thrust herself back against his hand suddenly and the fresh burst of pain took her over the top. She screamed out in passionate ecstasy and fell to the bed again.

As she fell, Russ's finger slipped from her. Her asshole puckered involuntarily a few times as her pussy throbbed and clenched. When she looked back, Jimmie was once again looking away.

"Okay," Russ said, grabbing Trisha by the hair and pulling her back to her feet. "We can save her asshole for next time." Trisha didn't know what that meant exactly. Was Russ saying that to rattle Jimmie still more? Was he really done with prodding at her ass?

She was still in a wash of warm tingling in the aftermath of her most recent orgasm and couldn't think clearly enough to sort it all out. Russ didn't leave her wondering for long though.

"Come on," he said to her, grabbing her from the bed again and turning her around. She looked over at Jimmie as Russ pushed her to her knees. Jimmie was looking at them with a strange mix of expressions on his face. Clearly, he was hurt and angry. But was he relieved too? That Russ wasn't going to fuck her in the ass? Was he thinking about the way Russ had said 'next time'? What effect must that phrase have had on him?

As Russ pushed his cock back into her mouth, Trisha once again began sucking him, always keeping one eye on Jimmie. After a moment, Jimmie turned away, once again staring at the ceiling, trying hard not to show any more emotions on his face.

"Damn, dude, your girl really does suck cock like a champ," Russ said to his bound roommate. "Think we should bring a couple of the guys from the team up here? Let them try her out and see what they think?" Jimmie drew a sharp, deep breath but kept his poker face. "Seriously, pal, how much cum do you think she could swallow in one night?" Trisha could see the cracks growing in Jimmie's façade. Letting Russ slip from her mouth for a moment, she added one of her own.

"If Jimmie will watch me, I'll suck as many guys as you can find." She bobbed sensuously on Russ for a moment, then added, "and if Jimmie will kiss me in between each one, I'll swallow as much cum as they can pump into my mouth."

"Damn, dude. This is one hot slut you've got here. How come you never shared her with me before?"

Finally, Jimmie seemed unable to bear it any more. He broke down, crying, body shaking with uncontrollable sobs.

"Let me go. Let me go." His words were weak and pleading, choked with tears. He repeated them over and over, until they trailed off into inarticulate sounds.

Music to Trisha's ears.

She resumed sucking Russ's cock, but it didn't seem to matter anymore. It felt like she had already wrung every ounce of pleasure she could from Jimmie's agony. Trisha certainly wasn't concerned about Russ's orgasm.

She was thinking about the way Russ had referred to a next time. And bringing in his friends, so Jimmie could see her with them too. It didn't seem likely that something like that would ever happen, but it was the fantasy that was playing in her head as she sucked Russ's cock.

Wild images sprang into Trisha's mind. Jimmie, handcuffed to a chair a couple feet away, watching from a ringside seat as she sucked off a half dozen of his friends. Kissing him with lots of tongue in between each one, of course.

The fantasy scenario quickly pushed her to the brink of yet another orgasm. She fingered herself over the top, pausing her sucking to cry out in ecstasy. Then she resumed sucking Russ in earnest.

She knew that Jimmie was done. They had pushed him past his breaking point and there wasn't much more they could get out of him now. Russ may have known it too, but that didn't stop him from trying.

"Oh, damn, pal!" he panted, his fingers running faster through Trisha's hair. "She's gonna make me cum. I'm gonna dump it right in that sweet mouth of hers." If Jimmie heard, he gave no indication. Still, the words were doing something for Trisha. The brazen in-your-face quality of them was totally working for her. She moaned and bobbed faster and deeper.

"Oh fuck! I'm, telling you, dude," Russ groaned. "You should see what a nasty little cocksucker you've got here." Something about the way Russ kept talking as if she was still Jimmie's girl... it kept the thrill going for her. She slobbered and sucked, massaging the underside of his cock with her tongue, doing whatever she could to get him off.

Finally, Russ groaned loudly and a second later, the hot jet of his cum shot into Trisha's mouth. She swallowed it down even as the second and third blasts were coating her tongue. She kept sucking until Russ pushed her back.

Then he grabbed his cock and squeezed out a big bead of cum at the tip. Trisha understood and smiled wickedly. She leaned forward and let Russ rub his sperm across her lips like lip gloss. Then he stepped back and nodded his head toward Jimmie. Trisha knew what to do.

Jimmie's eyes were closed. He was no longer crying. Just laying on the bed, breathing unsteadily. Trisha stood up, leaned down over him and planted her cum-coated lips on his.

Instantly, Jimmie's eyes flew open. He was obviously aware of Trisha's intent; what this final humiliation was. He whipped his head away from her.

"Dude, you can get it from her lips or straight from the source," Russ said from behind her. Trisha pulled Jimmie's head back to face her and planted her slightly parted lips on his, sensuously, tenderly, as if they were having a romantic night together. The romantic night Jimmie thought he was going to have when he brought her here. The irony of that was making her belly tingle anew.

"Okay, well," said Russ, picking up his clothes and getting dressed. "Maybe I should leave you two lovebirds to have a little make-up sex." He laughed.

Trisha stepped back from Jimmie and looked at Russ, slightly bewildered. She hadn't really thought about it, but she must have figured on leaving before Russ released Jimmie. Russ could certainly handle the situation if Jimmie tried to retaliate. What about Trisha? How would she deal with it if Jimmie snapped and attacked her?

It wasn't like she hadn't giving him plenty of reasons.

She could just leave him chained there, right? Russ would let him go when he got back, wouldn't he?

Russ finished dressing, gave one of Trisha's breasts a rough squeeze.

"Go on," he prompted. "I think he deserves a little make-up sex after what a nasty fucking bitch you were to him tonight, don't you?" He laughed and walked out.

Trisha watched the door close behind him, then she looked at Jimmie. Jimmie was looking at her. There was a look on his face she couldn't read. It wasn't anything as simple as hatred or anger, things which she certainly would expect to see. Nor was it the totally devastated look that was on his visage a few minutes ago.

There was something expectant about it though, wasn't there? Hmmmmm... what to do?

KKHowling
KKHowling
357 Followers