Salty Liquids 1: Rachelle Ch. 01

Story Info
Rachelle has a rare handicap: she can pee up to two liters.
1.4k words
4.3
51.9k
44

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Miss Kendall, everything is in perfect order. It just appears you have an unnaturally large bladder. In the tests we've ran, it turns out that it is capable of containing 2 liters. This is a very rare handicap: medical professionals estimate that only about a hundred people worldwide have this handicap."

It went silent for a moment.

"Can I answer any questions for you?"

Rachelle stared at the ceiling of Dr. Brunson's office for a few seconds. She tilted her head back forward again.

"So, there's absolutely no danger for any organs whatsoever?"

"No. Nothing like that. You're body functions just like any other healthy woman."

"Well then, I don't know what else I would like to know."

Rachelle and Dr. Brunson shook each other's hands and Rachelle made her way out of the office.

Dr. Brunson is a doctor specialized in everything that involves a bladder or urethra. He's used to rare handicaps like these. After Rachelle left his office, he started finishing the dossier, only to let it end in his big filing cabinet.

Rachelle made her way out of the hospital. It was a 10 minute bus drive or a 30 minute walk back home. She chose the walk. After all, she didn't have to worry about having to pee very badly. On her way home, she picked up a few magazines.

Chapter 1

As she arrived home, Rachelle found the house was a big mess. She slapped her magazines on the dining table as she was making her way to the sofa. There, her younger sister, Ashlee, sits sprawled in the sofa.

"Don't you hate it when it's a big mess like this?" Rachelle grumbled.

"Not really. You can clean the house every day, but then it would get messy within an hour again. So why not let it all just get a mess and then clean altogether?"

"It just looks so filthy."

"But it's not unhygienic here, is it?"

"No," Rachelle sighed, "you're probably right."

"But if you want to clean up today, maybe I'll help you."

"Maybe? What's that supposed to mean?"

"I did the cleaning last time, remember? It's your turn now."

"Great..." Rachelle mumbled frowning her eyebrows.

A little silence fell as Ashlee zapped through the channels of the television.

"Oh hey, how was the doctor's appointment?" Ashlee changed the subject.

"It went good, actually."

"Have any medical prescriptions?"

"As it turns out, I'm not sick. I have what Dr. Brunson likes to call an unnaturally large bladder. It's capable of containing two liters of urine."

"What? Wow! That's incredible!"

"Incredible? It's just a weird handicap," Rachelle answered stoically.

"No, it isn't. It's a blessing in disguise. How I would like to be able to pee two liters. That would be great!"

"You and your fetish..."

Rachelle and Ashlee live together in an apartment. They keep very few secrets for each other. This is because of a ghastly childhood they shared. They both have been sexually abused by their father after their mother committed suicide. Their father got arrested two years ago and since then, the sisters live together and take care of each other.

Because they share a lot of secrets, Rachelle knows about Ashlee's preference for pee fetishisms. They know very much about each other's sex life. They even engaged in threesomes or foursomes.

As Rachelle is the more placid type, Ashlee is the wild rock-chick of the couple. She's not as tall as her sister, about 1.65 meters, and she wears trashy clothes with truly insane haircuts, involving nearly every color in the color spectrum. Ashlee always has boyfriends more often than Rachelle. It's not whorish, she's just very outspoken.

Rachelle on the other hand, is way more laidback and stoic. The two sisters can't be more contrary as Rachelle is about 1.90 meters tall and a tad chubby. Not overweighty-chubby, but beautifully-filled-chubby. With her long and sleek blonde hair and her busty upper body, she could seduce practically every man on the planet.

"Wow...pee two liters...in one setting," Ashlee continued fantasizing about it while staring at the ceiling.

"Will you stop about it now? It's only a handicap."

"Only a handicap...are you kidding me? You're blessed!"

"Whatever..." Rachelle replied unimpressed.

"I want to see it."

"Don't be silly."

"No I'm serious, show me."

"And I would do that why, exactly?"

"Because it's a rare gift?"

Ashlee has always been the type that tries a lot of things. Drugs, sex. She's just a bit warped. But nothing gets her on more than peeing. She's the type that tells you she could cum by hearing the sound of a pee beam clattering on the ground or by listening to the hissing and surging sound of a peeing pussy. It's not exactly clear what her sexual orientation is. When one would ask whether she's straight or lesbian, she'd answer 'yes'.

After some persuasion, Rachelle agreed to pee for Ashlee.

"Because you're my sister. But I'm not gonna clean it up, you hear me?"

"No, don't sweat it. I'll do it."

"I'll never get used to this."

"Just don't hold back. Let it all fly!" Ashlee gleamed.

"Do I need to squat or something?"

"No, sit sprawled in the sofa and spread your legs. That's all you do, sissie."

"Right...whatever."

Rachelle undid her pants and plummeted into the sofa. She sprawled and opened her legs. Her vagina is one of a true woman: well developed, some pubic hair in a nicely shaved V- shape. Ashlee kneeled right next to Rachelle.

"Now lift up your pussy lips and spread them out a bit."

"Like this?"

Rachelle clumsily adjusted her finger's position.

"No no no. It's a special technique. You have to do it like this. Come on, remove your hand, I've got this."

Ashlee knows exactly what she's doing. She placed her finger on her sister's pussy flaps.

"Like this. Now you do it."

"Sooo...like this?"

"Exactly! Now let her rip!"

Rachelle loosened tension. A nice, clean, but short arc expelled out of her yoni.

"Ohw baby, that looks hot," Ashlee said before she bit on her under lip.

"Like this?"

"Yes. Yes! Fuck, I think I have to finger myself now," Ashlee panted.

"Just let it go like this?"

"No. Hold your lips like that, but push harder!"

As Ashlee's hand disappeared under her short skirt, Rachelle applied more pressure on her bladder. This resulted in a gushing stream of pee. Ashlee made a short squeal of pleasure by looking at the juices flying all through the living room. Even the always stoic Rachelle giggled in marvel when she sees how her piss arc easily squirts two meter away. A rapidly expanding puddle originated at that distance.

"Wow baby, you piss so horny!"

"Uhn...this feels great," Rachelle gasped.

"It doesn't seem to end. My pussy is so wet already."

"Ugh...don't I have to stop?"

"NO! Keep squirting those delicious liquids!"

"...but it's so much."

"The more, the better. Hmmmmm...listen to that sound," Ashlee admired.

Ashlee started fingering herself more ferociously as she seemed to be fascinated beyond believe about how much piss surged out of her sister's vagina. After a piss that seemed to take about 30 seconds, Rachelle was struggling to get her breath back again.

"Oh...hhfff...ppfff...that was...h... hornier than I expected."

"Don't move. I have to lick you clean."

"Oh, Ashlee, you can't do that,"

"Yes I can."

'But that's -'

Before Rachelle could say anything, Ashlee had crawled between her legs and started licking with her tongue piercing like a playful puppy while she kept fingering her own moist twat.

"Hmmmm, you taste so delicious,"

"Ashlee..."

"Hhmmm, can you see my plump little butt from there?"

"Yes, it's so round. Don't stop licking now. This feels wicked good..."

"Oof...hhff...I'm going to cum, Rachelle."

"Ashlee...uhn...you're to going to squirt for me?"

"Yes baby, this feels so good."

Ashlee started panting heavier and faster and Rachelle enjoyed the view of her sister licking her out with her spherical bum sticking out at the back. Suddenly, Ashlee pulled back her head from Rachelle's pussy and yelped a high pitched 'AH!' before she squirted her feminine ejaculate all to the ground. A powerful jet stream of squirt juice bursts out: *sssshhhllll*. Then, another surge of squirt: *shhhrrrrllllssshh*. And another: *ppsssshhhhhlll*. Ashlee pushed her face back in Rachelle's wet vagina, rubbing it through and through.

"Oh, sis. You squirt real good there," Rachelle breathes in amazement.

"I was so horny by your peeing," Ashlee moaned.

"I didn't know I could get so horny by this."

"You pissed fantastically."

"Look at the mess we made," Rachelle giggled.

"Let's mop it up."

"Don't worry, I'll help you."