Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ilbfita
Ilbfita
103 Followers

As I pulled up my pants and moved dejectedly to the door, I turned to listen to her final insult.

"When my husband is making mad passionate love to me tonight, I'll be lying back and thinking of ... anything and everything, but you!"

She flashed me one last sexy smile and then left the room and left me to a lonely walk home. It felt like someone had taken a knife and torn my guts out. I was completely empty inside. One sentiment remained, and did not leave me for many days. I felt so very, very foolish.

#########################################

I did everything Mrs. James asked of me. I apologized to everyone and made an effort to be kind and courteous to everyone. I kept me magazine collection, but there were things that I looked at occasionally, rather than my daily inspiration. I still admired the sexy girls that spread themselves out on the glossy pages, but I realized that they were just people like me. They ate, slept, farted, laughed, and cried just as I did, the only difference was that they possessed physical qualities that Mr Hefner and Co deemed desirable. They weren't really any better or worse than any other person.

Slowly people started to accept the new me, and I started to develop real friendships for the first time in my life. Some of my new friends were girls.

It took some time for me to understand what Mrs. James had meant about the beauty in life and my capacity to be part of it. But eventually I could see the impossible beauty of mathematics. I learned to appreciate art and music. I started to read the classics (not Best of Hustler) but Wordsworth, Keats and Dickens. I was able to see and be part of this beauty because I allowed my tutors and peers show me the way. Rather than dismissing Ms Ramprakash as a dried up old Indian bitch as I had done previously, I listened as she revealed the intricate mysteries of differential calculus. I learned so much from her, because I allowed her to teach me, without my prejudices getting in the way.

I did eventually get into a top University, and true to her word, Mrs. James attended my graduation and handed over a sealed yellow envelope. I went on to graduate in architecture and now have a brilliant career. I own a big house and work out of a big high-rise office. I am a success and I owe it all to Mrs. James. Everyday I thank god that she did what she did to me. I can't imagine where I'd be if I had continued down the path I was on.

My greatest treasure is my beautiful wife. I love her like I have never loved anything before, and I was totally unaware that I was capable of such an overwhelming, deep, mind-numbing love. It is quite scary at times when I reflect on just how precious she is to me, and how I'd ever survive without her by my side.

Between you and me, she is also a bit of a Babe, but her physical beauty is only one of the many wonderful things she brings into my life.

#########################################

Note from Author: If just one young guy reads this story and changes his attitude to women, then I will be very content.

Ilbfita
Ilbfita
103 Followers
12