Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my fingers all over his tattooed arms. I squeezed his beefy biceps. His hands ran all over my chest and back. He rubbed the light smattering of brown hair on my chest. He tweaked and lightly pinched my nipples, causing me to whimper and tremble. His meaty hand moved to my back and slid down. It kept going, sliding under the waistband of my jeans and briefs.

His mouth kissed along my jaw, then down to my neck. I wrapped one hand around his head and moaned. He sucked and licked up and down my neck. I reached down to his belt with my other hand and unbuckled and unzipped. I struggled to get his jeans down until he raised his butt up and helped me push them down. He tossed them onto the floor and then leaned over me and unzipped my pants. I lifted up and he tugged them off and tossed them aside.

I looked up at him and grabbed the waistband of my black briefs and slid them down, then pulled off my socks. I reached for his boxer shorts and I slid them down his legs. I pulled off his socks and got rid of them.

I laid back down facing him. We were both completely naked now. Our eyes looked up and down our bodies. I hoped he liked what he saw. I know I did.

His cock was uncut. The foreskin was darker than the rest of his skin. A vein ran along his length. The red, angry, swollen head was nearly completely exposed. He was about seven inches long and so very thick. Thicker than I had ever seen before.

I looked down at my own average sized cock. The six inches throbbed and a drop of pre-come oozed out and dripped in a string to the bed. He looked down at me and swallowed nervously.

I pushed him onto his back and moved next to him. "Relax. Let me make you feel good, Moose."

I kissed his shoulder and chest. I rubbed his soft belly with my hand, then moved down. I slid it under his red hot dick, running my fingertips through the furry nest at the base. Moose stifled a loud groan. He was breathing in shallow gasps.

"It's been a really long time, Danny," he whispered.

I kissed my way down his chest and belly. I wrapped my hand around his rod. He was so hard in my hand, but his foreskin was velvety soft. He was so thick that I still had over half an inch before my thumb and index fingers could touch.

I looked up at Moose's face. He was staring down at me with lust in his eyes.

"Do you want me to?" I asked softly.

"If you want to."

"I want to."

His hand moved to the back of my head. I pulled back the foreskin, exposing the now purple swollen head. I flicked my tongue across the tip, pushing it into the little opening. He smelled and tasted so good that my mouth was watering. I wrapped my lips around him and sunk down. He was so thick, it stretched my mouth wider than anyone ever has.

I bobbed my head up and down nice and slow, while gently sucking. I swirled my tongue around the shaft and head.

I could tell he was struggling to be quiet. I looked up at him. "Relax, Moose. You don't have to hold back."

Moose was panting and breathing heavy as I took his cock back into my mouth. He let out a loud groan and thrust his hips up, trying to get me to move faster. I couldn't get much more than half of him into my mouth, so I used my hand to stroke up and down what I couldn't suck. I increased speed of my hand and mouth and sucked a little bit harder. Moose was grunting and groaning loudly. His hips bucked up.

Moose's body trembled. "Danny... I'm gonna come..."

I kept going, a little faster. I gave my hand a good twist.

"Pull off... I'm coming now, baby! Oh fuck!"

Moose's his legs tensed and his toes curled. His cock swelled and stiffened and then jerked in my mouth. With a loud groan I felt the first blast of his come shoot into my mouth and I swallowed it. He spurt over and over, grunting and shuddering with each blast. I didn't think he would ever stop shooting, but I kept sucking until he did. I swallowed one more time, then licked all over his dick. I didn't want any of his sperm to go to waste, it tasted so good. He softened only slightly and I let him fall out of my mouth onto his belly.

I moved up next to him and he pushed me onto my back. I was so hard that my dick physically ached. I held my breath as his hand slid down my body. He wrapped his hand around my dick and started stroking, causing me to softly gasp. His tongue licked at my nipple. He sucked it into his mouth and tongue it and scraped it with his teeth.

"Moose, don't stop," I whimpered. "Feels so good..."

Moose moved down my chest and stomach.

Oh god, if he takes me into his mouth, I think I might die.

His tongue hesitantly flicked over my dick. He took the head into his mouth and he bobbed up and down the first couple inches, afraid to choke. It was enough for me.

"Oh... I'm gonna... Now," I moaned.

He pulled his mouth off my dick, and slobbered his mouth and tongue up and down my shaft. I cried out and gripped the sheets with my fists. The first jet of come smacked me right on the mouth. The second splattered onto my chin. The rest shot out onto my chest and stomach.

I laid there panting and quivering. I looked down at him and smiled a goofy grin. He chuckled and kissed my softening penis. I watched as he slowly leaned into my body and hesitantly flicked his tongue over a small pool of my come. He swallowed it and then licked his lips. He looked up at me and smirked.

"Not bad," he said.

He licked the rest of it up, moving up my body, cleaning every drop of my come. He licked my chin and my lips, then kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down to me. He rested his weight on me, being careful not to smother me. He looked down at me for moment and opened his mouth to speak. He suddenly pulled back and rolled over onto his back and stared at the ceiling.

I turned onto my side and cuddled up next to him and put my hand on his belly.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I gently rubbed a little circle on his furry tummy.

He turned and looked at me. He looked so sad that it broke my heart.

"Why, Danny?" he asked.

"Why what?"

"Why are you so good to me? I don't deserve it."

"I wish you would stop saying that," I said. "You deserve to be happy. I want so much to make you happy."

I laid my head on his chest and hugged him.

"I would do anything to make you happy," I said quietly. "I wish you could love yourself as much as I love you."

I closed my eyes and let the tears flow.

Moose's arms wrapped around me and I felt his body tremble. I looked up and saw him crying. I reached up and wiped the tears from his cheeks. I held his face in my hands and I pressed my mouth to his.

"I do love you, Marvin."

"I love you, too, Danny."

He opened his eyes and he smiled at me. Some of the sadness was gone, but I wondered if he truly believed me.

"C'mere, big guy."

I pulled at him and got him to turn onto his side facing me.

I kissed him and he hungrily kissed me back. I cuddled closer to his big body. I could feel his cock stiffening until it pressed into my groin. I pushed my own hard dick against him. His hand moved up and down my back. He squeezed and rubbed my ass cheeks.

"Make love to me, Moose," I whispered into his lips.

"Are you sure?"

"God, yes. There's stuff in the drawer there."

Moose opened the nightstand drawer and found a bottle of lube and a condom.

He looked sheepish and shy. "I've never..."

"You've been with girls before? It's the same thing."

He looked down at my crotch. "I've been with a lot of girls and none of them had a cock."

We both laughed.

"Well, the back part is the same," I said. "Did you ever, you know, do anal with a girl?"

"No. No girl would take it. I guess I'm kind of big."

I smiled at him. "Yeah. It's big. Use your fingers and the lube to get me stretched and ready."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't hurt me. I trust you."

Moose moved on top of me and I spread my legs for him. He knelt between my legs and looked down at me. He opened the lube and poured it onto his fingers. He rubbed his fingers into my crack and across my anus. I gasped and let out a soft moan.

He looked into my face for signs of pain as he slid his thick, calloused finger into me. I closed my eyes and sighed. I have been wanting this for so long. He slowly pumped his finger into me.

"Put another finger in," I moaned.

I had two of Moose's thick fingers in me. He stretched and twisted and turned.

"Moose... Oh god... Curl your fingers forward..."

Moose curled his fingers in as he pulled out and he rubbed against my prostate, causing me to gasp. He rubbed it and then pushed into it.

"Oh! Moose!" I cried out. "Please!"

"Right there? Like that, baby?" he growled.

I gripped the sheets with my fists. "Yes..."

He kept rubbing and pushing my prostate as he thrust in and out. He pulled out his fingers and slipped in a third. I was panting and pushing back against him.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yes."

He rolled the condom onto his cock and coated it with lube. I started to turn over onto my belly.

"No, Danny. I want to see your face while I make love to you."

I couldn't trust myself to speak for fear of becoming emotional. I laid back and simply nodded. I grabbed my legs and pulled them back to my chest and let out a deep breath.

"Just pretend like I'm a girl," I smiled. "You'll figure it out."

"I don't want to pretend. You're the only one I want to be with."

He bent down and kissed me as he lined his dick up with my ass. He slowly pushed and the head of his cock into my tight opening.

I buried my face in his neck and tried not to cry out in pain. He was much thicker than any of my previous lovers. I gripped his back tight and locked my thighs around his waist.

"Are you okay, Danny? Do you want me to pull out?"

"I'm okay. Just another couple seconds..."

Moose kissed along my neck, holding still for a few moments. He moaned into my ear. "I need to move, baby."

"Go slow."

Moose slowly pushed into me. He groaned loudly as he slid into me. I gasped at his thickness. It hurt a little, but it felt so good at the same time.

"Moose," I breathed.

"Fuck, baby," he groaned. "Your pussy is so hot and so tight-- I mean, your ass."

I looked up at him and we both cracked up and laughed really hard. He looked down at me and smiled and said, "Sorry."

He held my head in his hands and kissed me as he pulled his cock out and slid back in. I moaned around his tongue as he pushed in again. When he rubbed against my prostate, I moaned and my entire body shuddered. Moose saw my response and made sure he hit it with every thrust.

He broke the kiss and I drew in a gasping breath. "Oh god..."

"You feel so good, baby... I love you, Danny..."

I whimpered and pushed back up into him.

"Can you take it harder, baby?" he husked.

"Yes, please, Moose... I need it so bad."

Moose pulled out and thrust hard into me. I gripped his shoulders tight as he pumped harder and harder into me. He sucked on my neck as he pounded my ass with his fat cock. The head jabbed into my prostate with each thrust.

"Yes, oh, yes!" I cried. "Harder..."

"Fuck, Danny! So good, baby..."

His hairy belly rubbed against my dick and I pushed back against him with every thrust.

"Moose! I'm gonna come! Please don't stop! Make me come! Please!"

I arched my back up and clawed at Moose's back. My eyes rolled back into my head and I exploded, pulsing jets of hot semen between our bodies. My ass clamped down on Moose's rod and contracted.

"Jesus fucking Christ! Danny! You're squeezing-- FUCK!"

Moose pushed into me and his body shook and shuddered. I felt his dick throbbing inside me. He lost control of his arms and he fell on top of me, his body still trembling from his intense orgasm.

"Not the same," he panted.

I let my cramping legs fall to the bed. Moose pushed back and kissed me hard.

"You're fucking out of this world," he panted. "That was nothing like fucking a girl."

"I hope it was better," I joked.

He nipped my chin with his teeth. "Only slightly."

I chuckled. "I love you."

"I love you, Danny. I think I've been in love with you since you sent me the letter with your picture. I still carry your picture in my wallet. You don't know how much your letters meant to me. How they helped get me through..."

Moose's voice choked. I brought my hands up to his face and let him know how much I loved him with a look. He took a deep breath and pulled out of me. He pushed back onto his knees and pulled the overflowing rubber off his cock. He tied it up and tossed it into the garbage bin next to my nightstand. He got back into bed and pulled me to him.

"Why did you stop writing me?" I asked quietly as I stroked the hair in the middle of his chest, where it was the thickest.

"Because you were dating someone and I didn't want to get in the way."

"When you stopped writing, I worried about you. I didn't know if something happened to you, or if I did something wrong... It hurt."

"I'm sorry. I didn't think that you would... I thought since you met someone, you wouldn't think of me anymore."

"It's okay. It's all in the past. We have each other now."

My eyes started to droop.

"Stay the night with me, Moose."

I cuddled into his chest and tightened my arm around him.

"Night, my Danny," he whispered as he kissed the top of my head.

***

The next morning, I woke with a groan. I opened my eyes to see Moose looking at me with a smile on his face. My arms and legs were tangled up in his.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," he chuckled. "You're cute as fuck when you sleep, you know that?"

I ignored his embarrassing compliment. "Did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah. I don't sleep much," he said. He had a far off look for a moment, then turned back to me and smiled. He chuckled, then added, "Every time I moved or turned, you cuddled up closer to me."

I blushed and groaned in embarrassment. "Sorry."

"No, it was cute. I liked it. How are you feeling this morning?"

"Good."

"You're not... uh... sore?"

"Oh. No, I'm fine. I feel good, actually."

He ran his hand down my back and cupped my ass. He shifted and his hard cock pressed into me. Oh god, he wanted me again.

I rolled onto my back, pulling him on top of me. He reached into the drawer and pulled out a condom. He lubed up his fingers and pushed two into me and pushed into my prostate. I gasped and looked up at him.

"Oh god... Moose..."

I was still loose enough that his three fingers slid into me without much discomfort. He rolled the condom onto his fat cock and lined it up and gave a gentle but firm push.

I moaned as he slid home. He pushed back onto his knees. He grabbed my ankles and held them up and out. He pulled his hips back and then pushed forward. He changed his angle a couple of times and found my prostate. My body shuddered and I moaned.

"There's the spot," he smirked.

I looked up at him, my face pleading with him, "Please, Moose..."

He swiveled his hips, alternating between short strokes and long strokes, fast strokes then slow strokes. He started pounding me hard and fast, in and out as deep as he could. His hips loudly smacked against my ass and the headboard banged against the wall.

"Moose, oh god, Moose! I'm gonna come, Moose! You're making me come! OH GOD! MOOSE!!"

My back arched and my body tensed up and I exploded. My warm come pulsed between our bodies. After five spurts, I fell back into the bed, my body quivering uncontrollably. Moose never stopped pumping and within seconds, he went over the edge.

"Aw fuck, baby! I'm coming!"

After his body stopped convulsing and his dick stopped pulsing, Moose let go of my legs and fell on top of me. He kissed my chest and my neck and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Moose smelled his armpit and crinkled his nose. "I need a shower."

"Me too. You wanna shower together?" I asked.

We got up out of bed and got into the shower. I grabbed the shower gel and a washcloth and started to soap and wash him. He looked down at me in surprise.

"Let me take care of you," I whispered. "You never had anyone wash you before?"

I ran the washcloth over each of his arms and all over his furry chest and stomach. I liked the way the soap suds clung to his curly body hair. I ran the cloth up both sides to his armpits. I gave him a little tickle in his armpit, but he didn't flinch.

"I'm not ticklish," he smiled.

I gave him a shy smile as I started to wash his dick. He reached down and pulled his foreskin back and I got him nice and clean. I squatted down and washed all over his legs. I had him turn around and I washed his back and his butt. I ran my hand across the KELLOGG tattoo on his back. I loved that tattoo. It was sexy.

After I rinsed all the soap suds away, I had him turn around to face me and bend forward a little so that I could wash his hair.

"Your turn," he said.

I gave him the washcloth and he did the same for me. When he ran the washcloth up my side, I jumped. When he pressed into my armpit, I squealed and giggled and smacked his hand away from me. He laughed and pinned me against the wall and tickled me until I was begging for him to stop.

He looked at me and smiled, then leaned down and kissed me slowly and passionately until the hot water ran out.

After we dried off, we put our underwear on and went to the kitchen. I started a pot of coffee.

"Let me cook you breakfast, Danny," Moose said as he gave me a kiss on the back of my neck.

"Okay," I grinned. Who would say no to that?

He opened the fridge and dug around. He made us omelets with bacon, mushrooms, onions and cheese and they were easily one of the best things I ever tasted.

After breakfast, we moved to the couch and watched TV. I laid my head on his lap and spent most of the time looking up at him.

He looked down at me. "What? Do I got food on my face?"

I chuckled. "You're really handsome, you know that?"

I reached up and tickled his bearded chin and smiled at him. He rubbed his hand on my head, smoothing down my hair. My eyes drooped and I let out a soft sigh and rubbed my head on his stomach.

"You act like a little kid sometimes," he laughed.

I smiled and shrugged a little. "You like kids?"

"Yeah. I always wanted kids."

"Me, too."

I turned my head and kissed his soft, furry belly and looked back up at him. "I'm so glad you're here."

He looked down at me and I saw the sadness in his eyes for a brief moment. I wished I could make it go away for him.

We lounged around on the couch for a little while and then got up and got dressed.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked. "We can do whatever you want."

"Can we just stay here and watch a movie or something?"

"Sure, Moose. Whatever you want."

***

Moose and I continued to see each other in secret over the next few weeks. I was absolutely crazy about him. He seemed to be coming out of his shell more and more each day. I loved it when he spent the night at my house. We would make love all night long and he would hold me in his arms until I fell asleep. I always fell asleep before him and he was always awake when I woke.

I suspected that he didn't sleep much and I think he had nightmares. On a few occasions, I woke when he suddenly bolted upright in bed. Each time, he would settle back down and hold me until I fell back asleep.

This particular morning, I woke up needing to use the bathroom, so I crawled over Moose and hurried to the bathroom. After I finished on the toilet, I got up and washed my hands and started to brush my teeth.

Moose knocked on the door and opened it. I looked up in the mirror to see him shuffle into the bathroom. He kissed the top of my head and then sat down on the toilet. I looked at him in horror and he kind of chuckled.

"Sorry. I forget sometimes that I'm not... You kind of lose any sense of modesty..."