Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nev didn't fuck, he made love. He took me deep and slow, forcing me to feel every millimetre of his cock, unable to touch his body after he'd bound my wrists to the bed head. He held my legs apart with his immense strength and owned my body. He was the only guy who had me like this. Everyone else fucked, nailed, or pounded. Men doing what they thought manly men should do, pure animal penetration. I love it of course, but I found I loved this more.

After ages of relentless pleasure he pulled out and staggered to my head where he straddled me and pushed his meat into my mouth. I took it and sucked and was rewarded with a huge mouthful of creamy spunk. Nev cried out then groaned for an extended period while I sucked every drop from him and licked him clean.

"That was a big load." I said grinning up at him while he untied my wrists.

"Yeh, 'aven't 'ad it in a while." He rolled me on my side and climbed in behind me. Nev liked to spoon. His hug was firm but not tight. "Missed ya actually son."

I sighed. I was doing a lot of that recently. The joy left me and I deflated. Nev noticed.

"What's up son?"

"Nothing." I replied. He tried several times to coax it out of me but I remained silent on the subject. The pressure built. He gave up after a while and turned to other things. He told me about some deal he was working on and cackled with laughter.

"Sound like a fukin businessman don't I?" It wasn't really a 'deal'. He'd threatened a corrupt councilman into signing over some land. Then this guy had threatened to go to the police, after which Nev felt the need to visit him at his house. "Won't be givin me no more trouble."

I shuddered, remembering I was laying in the grip of a violent ex prisoner, and wondered how I got myself into these things. When would he turn on me? I dismissed the thought. It could be anytime or never. Just give him your ass and keep him happy. It would be easy, I enjoyed Nev having me.

The story and memories of violence perked him up and I felt him harden against my lower back. I wiggled my ass against him.

"Yeh son, you're hot ain't ya?" He leaned round and kissed me, fondling my cock. I hadn't come and was ready for anything. Then a thought occurred.

"Do you think Has will come round if I text him?"

Nev looked at my first in surprise, then with a grin. He nodded and untied my wrists. "Try it."

The reply from Hassan came within moments and I knew I had him, I just needed to be careful. This would be the first time Hassan did anything with me in Nev's presence. When he found out I was at Barry's he knew Nev was with me and said no, but I detected it was a wary no, not an outright one. Several messages later and he agreeded I could suck him off while Nev fucked me, but he wasn't going naked. I agreed, knowing I'd get his clothes off in the first five minutes.

"Hey faggot." He said as he barged into the room. He paused and more formally greeted Nev. "Hi Nev."

Nev nodded, laying naked on the bed. I saw Hassan try to avert his eyes but he couldn't quite manage it. I decided to give him something else to look at and leaped off the bed at him, hugging him, then dropping to my knees. I felt his bulge and realised he probably had a semi all the way over. He didn't stop me pulling his jeans and boxers off. His fat meat came to attention and my mouth watered. I licked from base to tip, then pinched his foreskin between my lips and pulled. He wasn't getting the full treatment yet however. Nev wanted it done just right.

I stood and tried to pull off his jumper.

"No."

"Come on Has." I grabbed his hand and placed it on my cock. He gripped it and slid along it a couple of times, before letting go.

"I'm not gay!" He cried, but didn't move.

"No one says you are Has." Said Nev from the bed and it struck me how Nev only pronounced his 'H's when saying Hassan's name. An odd thing to notice given the circumstances I'll grant you, but there it is. Nev continued, "But ya want some of this boy, so why not just give in. Girls will come later."

"You're trying to turn me aren't you?"

"Don't be so fukin dumb Has. Lose yer jumper."

Hassan stared at him and I felt a crackle in the air, but it passed as he relented. I helped it over his head and stood back to admire his chest. It was quite stunning. His dark Asian skin was covered in a matt of black hair surrounding big dark nipples. I lunged forward and sucked on one, eliciting a yelp and then a groan of joy. His hair was soft like a cat and I ran my fingers though it enjoying the silky sensation and defined muscles. Reaching down I felt his cock pumping. He was ready.

After suckling on his other nipple I moved back into the bed. Nev was behind me and started grinding his groin into my ass. I was becoming dizzy with lust and my problems receded into the distance. Excitement built. This was what I had been working on Hassan for so long for, and I was keen to see what Nev had in mind. First though I knew we had to get him comfortable, and that involved me sucking him. He stepped to the edge of the bed and I took him in my mouth, all eight inches of rock hard fatness. He forced it into my throat and I welcomed it in, his soft public hair tickled my nose and eyes. At the same time, Nev parted my cheeks, spat on my hole, (his favourite lubricant), and thrust inside me.

"Fuck 'is mouth." Commanded Nev, and then both commenced pumping me. Nev wasn't going to make love this time, it was a rare occasion and Hassan needed to see masculine sex, lest he get put off. The two men synced their rhythm and I was stuffed front and back. I slurped against Hassan's cock every time he withdrew it and after a time dribble escaped my lips, only to be forced back in with his thrust. I couldn't move nor add to the movement, I had to remain still while they pumped me in unison. I groaned and hummed against Hassan's cock as Nev drove his meat deep into me and prodded my prostrate. The bed squeaked and rattled. The floor under Hassan creaked with his shifting weight, and behind me the head rail clanked into the wall beating out the rhythm of my pleasure.

Nev left it long enough to allow Hassan to get caught up in the moment and lose his reluctance to the situation. He pulled out and patted my ass, his sign to roll over. The sudden loss of warmth and suction caused Hassan to groan. Good. I rolled over and spun around. My ass was now open to Hassan. He was staring but didn't move forward.

"Nah ya don't Has." Said Nev, pushed him aside and climbed on the bed. "Get over 'is 'ead."

Hassan didn't pause. He jumped on the bed and wobbled to my head. He turned to face Nev and got to his knees. His big heavy balls appeared in front of my eyes, the soft fur a neat cocoon surrounding them. I jerked as Nev pushed back inside me, my head bobbing up and down with his motion. I returned my attention to his balls. I'd played with his cock so often, but rarely had I enjoyed these puppies. I wondered why not, then strained my neck to lick them. Hassan felt the touch and lowered himself onto my face. I sucked and licked the fat globes while he stroked himself.

Minutes later Hassan shifted position and tried to force his cock down into my mouth, but I prevented him by taking a fold of scrotum in my mouth and letting him feel my teeth. He relented. It hadn't gone unnoticed, and Nev patted my thigh three times. I looked down my body at him. He winked and sucked his cheeks in. I hoped I understood what he wanted. I felt him soften his fucking so my head didn't bob about so much. I reached up to Hassan's hips and pulled him down further onto my face. This gave me more of his balls. It was clear he didn't know what was coming as he allowed me to work each testicle into my mouth. When I had them both in I closed my lips and sucked, rolling them around in my mouth as much as I could. It wasn't much. My mouth was full.

That's when Nev pushed further into me and I knew he was leaning forward. With a sudden jerk Hassan tried to pull away, but I closed my teeth just enough for him to feel them and he knew he was trapped. He had no choice but to let Nev suck his dick.

"Shit no Nev!" He tried to protest. There was no answer, just an intermittent slurping sound. Nev found a rhythm that allowed him to pummel me and suck Hassan. I murmured and moaned into Hassan's balls and from above, Hassan forgot his protesting and let himself go. I felt his hips buck under the oral onslaught and I knew he'd submitted. I held onto his balls for a few more minutes then decided to try and drive even wilder.

I released one ball at a time, letting them slip from my lips and clinging onto his hair until they too escaped. Then using my elbows to brace against the bed I pushed back a little, further under Hassan. Now his furry ass was above me. I squeezed my arms between his legs, parted his ass with my thumbs, and drove my tongue into his tight hole. He wailed above me, jerked as if to get away, then relaxed when he felt the sensation of his sphincter being licked.

"Oh my god!" He cried. I knew Nev would be smiling into Hassan's cock. He had what he wanted. Hassan had allowed himself to be taken by men. There was no going back from here. There never is. He was bi now, and just had to accept it. It might take time, but he would, if secretly. I knew the feeling well and pushed my tongue in harder. I wanted him to have the most amazing time that he would always remember, and if like me, would jerk off to.

It didn't take long for him to cum, and with a wail like a girl he spewed his seed into Nev's mouth. Nev wasn't ready and it splattered onto my chest. Nev grunted, swallowed what he had, and returned for the remainder. I felt his ass loosen as he came down from the orgasmic high, and I knew we had him when he remained on my face. He wanted my tongue in his ass even after coming.

Moments later Nev grunted several times and slammed into me hard enough to push me up the bed. I slipped out of Hassan's ass and he climbed off me, but remained on the bed staring at my body.

"Touch me!" I pleaded with him, eyes half closed with the slowing pounding from Nev. "Please!"

Hassan reached out, paused, then gave in and gripped my cock, stroking slow.

"Harder Has, harder!" He complied and wanked me off. Now I knew how he masturbated himself; hard and fast. I came in minutes with Nev's semi still half in me. I clenched my ass as I shot strings of jizz over myself and forced Nev out. I giggled as the final adrenalin dissolved in my system and became soft. Hassan didn't let go of me. We remained like this for minutes, Nev and I sharing a wink and Hassan staring at out genitals. He was the one to move first. He slumped back on the bed resting on his hands.

"Shit." He whispered.

Nev looked at me and tilted his head. 'five minutes' he mouthed, and left the room.

I turned to Hassan. "You okay?"

He shook his head and looked down at himself. "I can't believe I just did that."

"Awesome huh?" I grinned.

He looked at me, then my body, then his, and then back to me. "Yeh." He nodded as though affirming it to himself. "It was."

I reached over and cupped his balls. I saw some jellified cum on the head of his cock and leaned down to lick it off. He didn't stop me. His cock twitched at my touch.

"You're hot." I said as I sat back up.

He said nothing for a bit before leaning forward. "Never had my ass licked." Then a thought seemed to occur. "Nev."

"What about him?" I asked after a period of silence.

"He... he never said about, doing that with me."

I shrugged. "No idea."

"Shit. I don't wanna be his boyfriend." I saw a bit of panic set in. I'd need to make sure Nev wasn't too pushy.

"I doubt he is looking for that Has." I patted his thigh. "It probably just seemed the thing to do. You know, in the moment."

Hassan looked doubtful but it seemed to assuage his fear a little.

"How about I try to find out?"

"Yeh. Cheers. But you know, discrete like yeh?"

I nodded as Nev came back in the room.

"Right Has, 'op it. I'm 'avin time with the boy."

Hassan was quick to leap from the bed and dress. I watched him hide his sexy hairy body, then went over just before he made to leave. I hugged him and whispered in his ear.

"You're faggot is available any time you want to practice or try something new. I'll find out about Nev." Then I kissed him, and for the first time he didn't pull away. Then he was gone and I was on the bed with Nev working me into another lustful mess.

* * *

For the first time ever my sister came into the coffee shop. It was quiet for a Saturday but the heavy rain had just finished and I expected the hordes to descend any minute. She had been caught in the rain and her pink tshirt was wet. It hadn't gone see through but it did cling to her body, and without a bra her erect nipples were available for everyone to see. I suspected she may have been enjoying the attention. I greeted her with a little surprise, careful not to stare at my own sister's chest in public, and turned to make her coffee.

Mattie was my co-worker that day and this coincidence led to a startling discovery. In the polished chrome of the machine I saw Mattie. I had to concentrate and took several seconds to make sure, but there she was, staring at Chloe's breasts. I turned to Chloe to check the angle. Yes. She had been looking at her boobs. I turned back to the machine and then spun around in a show of forgetting something. Mattie flicked her gaze away to the ceiling finding something invisible to occupy her interest. At first this made no sense, not because I didn't believe Mattie could be a lesbian, but because I'd never seen her looking at any other girl in that way, especially not so overtly.

The cup overflowed with milk and I switched back to the task at hand. I cleaned up and took the coffee to a corner table. Chloe followed. There I found the reason for her first visit to the coffee shop; she was worried about the video. Jenny had mentioned it again and said how she thought she had found a cameraman.

"She said he would need paying, and as we didn't have a lot of money, we'd both have to make sure he left happy." She looked glum.

I reassured her, but not very well. I told her I would find a way out, but admitted to struggling. I felt I was having a positive effect but as she sipped her drink it became apparent that she was becoming distracted. She kept glancing over my shoulder and several times I had to repeat myself. When the coffee was finished she moved to leave, then sat back down.

"Oh yeah, Jason came round earlier. Said you two really should talk."

"Oh." After a pause I collected her china and stood.

"Just passing the message on Tommy." She rose and I watched her leave. Before exiting she glanced back over her shoulder at Mattie, who flashed a shy smile and went back to her vigorous cleaning of the counter. I pondered this new information as the shop started to fill with customers.

* * *

I was Jenny's pussy eater that evening, and gave her four orgasms. Despite everything I found it wonderful being back between her perfect thighs and licking her smooth lips. Time flew past. After Jenny had come for a second time we relaxed, her in the chair, me between her legs, enjoying the cries of ecstasy from Cody's bedroom as he fucked Chloe in the ass. I knew it was her ass from the guttural grunts. Vaginal penetration always produced whimpers from her. Moments after Chloe went silent Jenny tugged on the lead attached to my collar and I delved back in, tasting her slippery wetness. I had come to think of the chair as her throne. From it she commanded us, even Cody. Sometimes she might watch us perform acts on each other, but in most cases someone would be eating her cunt, or less often these days, her ass.

"Ahhhh..." She sighed after the fourth time. Her thighs trembled and I planted soft kisses on them feeling the silky skin. There were worse things to be forced to do I decided, even if the frustration of my own lack of orgasm annoyed me.

After a few moments basking in the afterglow she commanded me. "I need to piss Tommy." I moved back between her thighs and pressed my open lips up against her labia, parting them in the process. The hot stream filled my mouth and I took rapid gulps to avoid spilling any. The humiliation excited me and my cock bounced around.

After licking her clean she slid off the chair and onto my lap. She wiggled herself into position and slid down onto my cock.

"It's been a while baby." She whispered as she moved up and down in a slow deliberate rhythm. I nodded and closed my eyes. God she felt good. Her pert little breasts brushed up against my chest and when our nipples rubbed together we both sighed as jolts of electric pleasure shot through us. Her expert technique worked me into a fast frenzy and minutes later I was whimpering to be allowed to come. She slowed, edging me until I could stand it no more. I cried out and thrust my groin into her, using the floor as extra leverage. She tried to pull away but I grabbed her hips and forced her down on me. She relented and gave her pussy to me. I emptied myself into her and relaxed down onto her chest, my face between her breasts.

She stroked my hair. "Miss that?"

I nodded against her but didn't pull back.

"Me too Tommy baby. Welcome home to your fuck slut."

We held onto each other for a while before Jenny stood and padded into the bedroom. She returned wearing pink hot pants with 'lil princess' printed on the groin in white script, and carrying a second pair for me. I slipped them on and she snuggled down on the floor with me. I stroked her thighs and she caressed my balls though the Lycra.

I broke the silence first. "Why did you get so vile?"

I felt her shrug against me, a pause, then she answered. "I didn't mean to. I got bored."

"Bored of having seven guys at your beck and call?"

Another shrug. "Perhaps that was it. Especially Will. He was such a sissy."

"I can't believe it." I shook my head. "He was such an alpha when he was fucking me."

"Yeh. That took a lot of training. In the end he just gave up."

Another round of silence was again broken by me. "You don't have to be this way."

"How do you want me to be?" She snapped, softening her outburst by slipping her hand in my hot pants and gripping my cock. "Like all the other boring girls out there? The one's you would leave after a night or two?"

I shrugged. "No Tommy. I'm into a lot of nasty shit. I love it. And I like to be in control. This is how it has to be."

"You don't have to be in control." I mumbled.

She barked a laugh. "Ha! Yes I do. Can you imagine if any of you had the power? Will perhaps? You Tommy? Fuck no, none of you were a challenge so I had to be the dominant one. You all had a good life until you became ungrateful."

"Fuck off!" Anger flashed through me. "You were going to make me have sex with an animal. A fucking animal! Not only is it disgusting, it's illegal."

She considered the point before answering. "Yeh well, it was a bit far. I wasn't even into it. I only thought I'd do it because I could."

"Well you couldn't. I left."

"Yep. Biggest mistake you ever made baby. But you're back now." She slipped her hand from my tight shorts and put it round my shoulders.

"Don't make Chloe be in a video." It was an obvious plea, but I had to try.

She turned to me. "Thinking of your sister while fucking me huh?" She seemed to be teasing but I knew better.

"No Jenny. Thinking of you while fucking you. Now I'm thinking of Chloe. Please don't force her to make a video."

"Why?"

I was incredulous. "She doesn't want to!"

"I don't hear her complaining when we eat each other to orgasm Tommy."

"That's private."

"Gotta make some money somehow."

"But... with my sister? Please no!"

"So what are you offering in return?" The question floored me and I realised she had already planned this. I'd been played. Again. I sighed and pondered, but it didn't take long. Any hopes I had for something else had gone when I returned to this house and Chloe had become ensnared in Jenny's web.