Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me." I said. "Use me."

"What? You mean use you in a video instead of Chloe?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Or I could just use you both of course." She murmured. I was about to snap back but held myself. I realised she was trying to ensure I would follow through. "What else will you do?"

"Just me Jen. Destroy the video of her and I, then let her go. If you do that, I'll do what you want."

A smile played at the corner of her lips. "Anything I want?"

"Within the law, yes."

"Hmmm." She put a finger to her lips. "A submissive gay boy has a bigger niche audience than just another slut being fucked." I smarted at her calling my sister a slut but held myself in check. "Let's see. You make a video of whatever I want first, then I'll destroy the one of your sister."

Now I had to hold my ground. "No."

A raised eyebrow and an unpleasant look. "No?"

"Destroy anything with my sister on it first. You have enough videos and pictures of me already."

"True." Her glare softened. "But you're going into this with your eyes open. I want a video of you getting fucked by ten random strangers in a public toilet, then licking their cum out the piss tray." I opened my mouth to reply but she stayed me with a raised finger. "While being pissed on."

I knew once this video was made the others would come thick and fast, and each would be more extreme than the last. I had to hide my excitement despite losing my free will and life if I did it. It was clear she didn't know about me in the woods, and I had already decided that I would protect my sister. I was also resigned to my family eventually finding out, and would simply ignore them, as I did with Jason.

"Deal."

She smiled. It was at once predatory and satisfied. She stood and rolled her hot pants down. Using the ball of her left foot she pushed it against my shoulder until I lay on my back on the floor, then straddled me and lowered her ass onto my face.

"I want to feel your tongue deep inside me baby."

My mouth watered. Even though I'd surrendered myself to save my sister, there were definite positives in the deal.

* * *

I awoke to a dreary, overcast day. She'd forgotten to draw the curtains when putting me to bed. I tried to move then remembered the cuffs holding me to the bed posts. Her pungent scent was all I could smell. I tried to use my tongue to shift the crotch of her panties to one side but she'd pulled them on too tight. Besides, I liked it and didn't try too hard. I shifted up the bed to give my stretched arms some respite and realised I had a hard on pointing at the ceiling. I also needed a piss.

After licking her ass she'd taken me into her bedroom and fucked me senseless with her big strap-on, the one she'd had made from a cast of Trey's cock and like the real thing, it had taken me a few minutes pain before I could relax and take the girth. She was relentless, and only stopped when she was too tired to continue. Then she'd pushed a butt plug in me and ridden me on my back, straddling my face when I'd come so I was forced to suck my spunk from her sloppy pussy.

She didn't lay next to me or cuddle for a bit. She didn't need to, she had me now. She'd bound my wrists and attached them to the bed, pulled her used panties over my head so I could see though the legs, and attached my collar to my neck. After covering me to my nipples with a duvet she'd left. That duvet had been pushed to one side sometime during the night and now I realised I was open to the chilly room. I shivered and stared at the ceiling counting the cracks.

After a while Chloe peeked around the door and seeing I was awake, came in.

"Hey Tommy." She climbed on the bed next to me and lay her arm across my chest, propping her head up with her other hand. I looked down her body. She wore a tiny boob tube and her flannel shorts. My erection bounced.

"Hey sis."

"Jenny said you had some good news, and you were to tell me before I let you out." The hope in her face said all that needed to be said; she no longer had to do the video.

I nodded as much as I could. "No video."

She beamed at me and stoked my chest. My cock flailed around. "How did you do it?"

"Doesn't matter sis." I said and smiled at her. "Jen will also destroy the one of us."

That elicited an even bigger smile and my heart ached at her beauty and erotic allure. She looked me down and back up, then pulled the panties from my face. She leaned down and kissed me then pulled back, a naughty look on her face.

"You really should smell of me, not her." She said and pulled off her boob tube allowing her big breasts to swing free. Her nipples were erect and I wanted so much to suck on them, but she had other ideas. I watched her struggle out of her shorts and got a brief glimpse of heaven before she pulled them over my head. I couldn't see anything through the soft material and it was a form of torture not being able to see my sister naked. That torture was turned to bliss when she mounted me and fucked me slowly, teasing every second out of me.

"Oh Tommy I love you." She breathed and increased her rhythm, slapping down onto my hips and forcing me deep into her. She came fast, whinnying like a pony, but she didn't stop and I realised she would get two orgasms out of me. The thought nearly made me shoot early but I controlled myself and allowed her to ride me like a bucking bronco. Every so often she'd come down so hard the butt plug jabbed further into my ass and increased my excitement even further. I wished it was a cock. By the time we both came we were crying out as though in pain, wailing each other's names and begging for more.

She collapsed down onto me, both of us gulping down air, the thin film of sweat we had built up now a chilly covering. She pushed up her shorts over my head and found my lips. We kissed with passion and neediness, her holding my head and me desperate to wrap my arms around her, the frustration adding to the intensity. After a good twenty minutes she moved to untie my hands.

"No." Cody's voice commanded from the door. "Don't untie him."

Chloe spun her head and I looked over her shoulder. He must have been standing there watching I realised. How long? Chloe looked back at me with a raised eyebrow, then turned back to him.

"Why?"

"I want a go." His grin was salacious. "And I have a surprise."

Chloe shrugged and rolled off me.

"Wait." I said. "I need a piss."

"Don't untie him." Repeated Cody. He moved further into the room and I saw he wore only a pair of green briefs. His perfect body on show, and his genitals hugged by the tiny material was a hot sight and even though I'd just ejaculated I felt the stirrings of arousal once more.

"But..." I began to protest when Chloe put a finger to my lips and smiled. Then she moved down me until her face was above my dick. With a final look at me, a wink and a nod, she took my flaccid meat into her mouth and waited. I couldn't stop the flow and hadn't realised how much I needed to release. She gulped it down like an expert and remained licking the tip as I squeezed out the final dribbles.

"Yummy." She said and bounced naked from the room. Cody watched her ass before turning back to me. He leaped on the bed and moved up to sit on my chest. He started to untie my right wrist.

"I thought you wanted me tied up?" I asked. He glanced at me before returning his attention to the bindings.

"I do. Just need you in a different position." My wrist was moved to the middle rail and refastened. He repeated this with my left one. "There. On your front bitch."

I wriggled a turn until I was face down.

"Ass up, knees wide." He commanded. I obeyed. My ass was screaming out for cock and he knew it. I heard fumbling and then his briefs were pulled over my head, the third lot of underwear this morning. This time they covered my eyes more than my nose leaving my mouth free, but I could still smell his masculine scent.

"Come in bro." He called and I started. Who was he bringing in? I heard the door rub on the carpet, then again as it closed. There was the ominous click of the key in the lock. Some movement and whispering, I couldn't make out what was said, and then I felt the butt plug plucked from me making me wince as it caught, and cold lube being pushed into my hole. Cody or his friend used several fingers and I realised my ass must be gaping from the fat rubber that had been there all night.

Cody climbed under me, squeezing between my legs and shuffling up on his elbows. He kissed me when his face was under mine.

"Keep your mouth open." He whispered when he pulled back a little. I did so, and got rewarded with a ball gag in my mouth. I shook my head to try and stop him but it was too late. He'd got the strap around my head and buckled before I had a chance to stop him. Not that I could have done much in my tied position.

"Now then fuck hole, let's use you properly, just as you're always so desperate for." The soft Cody I knew wasn't present. Instead he sounded commanding, but with my arms stretched over his shoulders and tied to the bed railings, I couldn't stop him. Part of me was wary, concerned about what he was going to do, but a larger part of me begged for it to happen whatever it was, and the fact I couldn't stop it drove intense arousal. Just like the woods when he made me suck his balls while he got fucked, I was helpless and horny. Maybe he was right, maybe I did need to serve. Perhaps that's why I was so quick to give in to Jenny.

He bucked his hips and slipped inside me tearing my thoughts back to the moment. My gaping ass making entry easy. I now realised how relaxed I was as had I barely felt it. But the surprise was still to come, and the bed bounced as the stranger got in position behind me. It dawned on me what Cody had planned just seconds before it happened. The stranger forced himself inside me. I squealed as my hole was stretched further by an impressive sized cock, but the pain passed and I grinned to myself as I was double penetrated.

The boys raped me. Although I was perfectly willing, there was no other way to describe it. I was tied to the bed and two cocks thrust inside me with the force of a fucking machine. Within minutes they were both panting, the stranger behind me more so. I revelled in the nastiness of it. The use of my ass as a fuck toy, being tied and unable to prevent my hole being stretched and abused.

"mm..mm..mm" I moaned into the ball gag in time to their rhythm. "mmmmMM!"

A slap stung my ass. "Like that don't ya bitch?"

"Mmmm!" I nodded. A tiny part of my brain processed that voice and found it familiar, but it was drowned out by the excitement of the moment. All I could concentrate on was the feeling in my ass and the power they had over me. The sensation was more incredible than anything I had done before. Visions flashed through my mind; going down on Will for the first time, Jenny fucking me with her strap on, getting nailed in the woods. They were all swamped by this moment. I was aware of a distant but growing realisation. Jenny didn't trap me, I allowed myself to be trapped, again and again. I sought it out, and when I got there I lost myself in it, and I was losing myself again. I knew that next time would have to be harder, more extreme to get the same sensation. I was addicted to sex and being used as a toy.

"Oh fucking hell!" Cried Cody. He had lost himself as well, and he licked my face to prove it.

"Mmmm...mmmm" I hummed, and was rewarded with another stinging slap.

"Shit bro!" He said and slapped me again. Cody spat on my face. I was bouncing on their cock as far as the bindings would let me. I couldn't get them both deep enough and wanted to beg for more. The stranger rammed harder but Cody couldn't get the angle from under me and I couldn't sit down. Cody reached under me and pinched my nipples.

My whole body was on fire and I wondered if this was how girls felt as their orgasm burned higher. The snapping at my ass and Cody pulling and hurting my nipples were registered as pure pleasure, even though I knew I would hurt like hell after. They fed a feedback loop that drove me insane with lust. Something had to give, and I growled against the gag as I came on Cody, firing shot after shot that caught between our stomachs and smeared across us. I hadn't been touched aside from a gentle rubbing from Cody's movements.

"Oh fuck!" Shouted stranger. "Oh fuck...fuck... ARRGH!" I felt him pump his spunk into my ass, slamming home five times and jerking me with such force I moved up the bed. Cody rushed to shift with me and a final bucking of his hips he too ejaculated with a cry, but he slipped out of me and shot his load over my ass cheeks and strangers balls.

We all collapsed onto each other panting and sweating. Stranger crushed me between him and Cody as he lay on my back. He remained in me, fully hard and I realised how big he was. I wiggled my ass at him and he responded by pushing in deep. Cody grunted beneath me and the stranger relented.

We lay there for several minutes before Cody reached behind my head and untied the gag. My non-aroused brain regained some resources and my jaw worked side to side to relieve the ache.

Wait. Bro? "Cody," I whispered. "Bro?"

I felt him nod under me. I froze. A memory string had been plucked and I waited while the vibration travelled to my recollection. Fuck. The policeman from the woods!

I moved my head closer to where I thought Cody was and ended up head butting him. He shifted and I moved my lips to his ear. "The policeman?"

"Yes." He replied at full volume. "Tommy, meet Brayden." Brayden responded by pushing his erection into me again. Now I knew why he was lasting and remembered the length of time he pummelled Cody.

"Why does he call you bro?" I asked, not bothering to whisper this time.

"That's what brothers do." He pulled his underwear off my head. I blinked at the sudden light then looked at him. He gave me an evil grin. "I told you it was more common than you knew."

My head spun and I stared at my bound wrists. Was everyone at it? Jenny, Cody, Brayden. Then of course me and Chloe. What fucking life had I crafted? I looked back down.

"I didn't even know you had a brother."

Cody snorted. "You didn't even know Jenny and I were cousins."

"But." I didn't know what to say. It was a surprise, but an erotic one. I'd watched Brayden nailing Cody twice, and then he'd had me. Now they'd both had me at once. "But... brother and cousin?"

Cody laughed and behind me I heard Brayden sniggering along.

"We're a very close family." Said Brayden. His English accent didn't accord with Cody's mild twang.

I didn't want to know, but I did. So I asked. "How close?"

They both laughed, but Cody answered. "Mommy, daddy, Jenny's parents. We're all into each other."

"Holy fuck! How? I... how didn't I know this?"

Another laugh. "Oh fuck Tommy. I love you but you are the most self-centred person I know. You asked me once in the car why he call me bro," I remembered the moment after the second time in the woods. I had been shocked at a sudden flare of anger. "All it took to stop you asking was one shout. You never asked again."

My mouth flapped like a fish. I wanted to ask so much, to tell them I didn't believe them, but nothing came out.

"You'll meet daddy." I looked at Cody. "Yeh, he's seen your videos. Like's you."

"Fuck bro, I'm desperate here." Brayden whined, and I realised his cock was still hard.

"Do him." Said Cody, and Brayden pounded me again. I knew he had staying power, but he'd come already. It didn't seem to slow him down, and for fifteen minutes I was pummelled while Cody cuddled me with arms and legs.

* * *

I watched Chloe enter the lounge and drooled. Uniform was my choice this week and I'd come up with blinding ideas. She wore a sleeveless crop top that exposed the underside of her breasts, a pair of pink cotton panties with white lace edging, and white ankle socks with pink lace edging. The twist was Cody and I had been using the crop top as a wank rag for the previous week. It was screwed up, stained and crusty. I wanted to fuck her right then, but my bindings held me fast to Jenny's chair, wrists behind my head and legs apart over the arms. She knelt down in front of me, forced her face into my ass, and sucked Cody's cum from my hole. I closed my eyes and smiled, enjoying my sister's tongue.

Cody was recovering on the sofa, back in his uniform, a pair of Jenny's black lace French knickers. The bastard had the body to pull them off. He was panting and caressing his sore cock. Jenny had forced him to swallow a Viagra pill that morning and after five times on me he was beginning to feel it. I could take more, but I don't think he had any more in him.

Jenny sat on the floor with her back to the window. This was my genius idea. She was allowed to wear anything small as long as the three of us had soaked it with piss first. I could smell her from where I was bound. I'd upped the ante on the uniform rule and they all knew it. I realised I was going to regret it, but I couldn't help myself.

Chloe pulled back and showed me Cody's cum in her mouth before swallowing. Then she grinned and winked.

"Right then, all done." Said Jenny and stood. We all knew she was pissed off at her uniform, (well first she was pissed on, then she was pissed off), but she was forced by her own rules to wear it. She was shivering from the tiny wet vest and panties she wore, yellowed by the urine. She wandered from the room and we heard the shower start.

"Thank god!" Gasped Cody, and left to do whatever he felt he needed to. Soothing cream at a guess.

Chloe waited for him to leave and stood. She pulled the crusty crop top off and lay it over my face. "I'll be back in a moment." I heard her pad from the room. For several minutes I closed my eyes and took in the sweet musky smell of Cody's and my dried spunk. When she returned she flung the cum rag away and I saw she was fully dressed in jeans and a wool jumper. I cocked an eyebrow at her, and she sat on the chair between my legs.

"Before I untie you, we need to talk." That was never a good sentence in my opinion but I remained silent. "You know what about." She continued.

"No sis." I shook my head.

She lay a hand on my thigh and my cock jumped. "You have to speak to Jason." My cock wilted. "Come on Tommy, you've known him since you were kids. I doubt he'd hate you just because of a kiss."

"Fuck sis, it was... I fucking jumped him."

"So?" I didn't have an answer and after a moment of silence she continued. "He's been trying to get in touch Tommy. It doesn't sound like he never wants to see you again."

"It's fucking embarrassing Chloe." The withering stare she gave me said everything, but she pointed out the obvious anyway.

"You dress in girls clothes, drink piss, fuck your own sister and get fucked by many men while begging for more. Kissing Jason is the least embarrassing thing you do."

I had to concede the point. Perhaps I was being a little silly. Fuck it. "Okay, I'll speak to him."

"Great!" She leaped from the seat. "He's waiting for you at his place."

"You fucking set it up?" I asked, annoyed and surprised in equal measure.

"Yup." She set about untying me. "Bumped into him outside your coffee shop the other day. He begged me to help."

"Chloe..." I started.

"Don't say it bro." She finished freeing my wrists and jumped out the way before I could grab her and yank her jeans down. "You need to do this and I'm just making it happen." She reached into her back pocket and threw her panties at me.

"Wear them for luck."

I held them to my nose and made a show of sniffing them. Her scent did what it always did to me, and my cock flailed around in my lap. She watched it and I could have sworn she was about to kneel down, then shook her head and left the room.