Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted position to give myself a little more height and swallowed him whole. His swollen head jammed into my throat and blocked all air but I'd prepared and constricted my throat muscles. Jason whimpered. I made swallowing motions allowing me to take him deeper, just millimetres, but it made all the difference and Jason cried out.

"Oh fuck!"

I pulled back with incredible suction and Jason's hips bucked forward following my mouth. I had to lean back further than I would have and Jason obviously felt I was going to release him as his legs crossed over behind my head and prevented my movement. He needn't have worried. When I reached his head I stopped, ran my tongue in a rough circle around his helmet, and gobbled back down on him, sucking in a lungful of air as I went which allowed me to fill my throat once more.

"Fucking hell Tom!"

I repeated the movements with increasing speed, each time pulling back far enough to nip my lips at his piss slit before jamming him deep into throat. Each time Jason's hips jerked and I knew I was bringing him to a quick climax. After several more swallows I knew he had built too far and he wanted to prolong the delicious agony. He gripped my hair and forced me down onto his cock and held me there. My throat muscles squeezed his head but when I went to pull back I couldn't. I began to gag and I knew it was a mistake. Jason would be getting even more pleasure from my throat movements.

"Holy shit! Fuck, FUCK!"

When he let me go I pulled back fast taking huge gulps of air. My eyes watered and I knew I was red with restricted breath. Strings of spit dribbled from my lips and down his shaft. I took one look through blurred vision at the ecstasy on his face and gulped him back down, and once more he held me in place. This time I was ready and throat fucked him for nearly twenty seconds before being allowed up for air. He gave me seconds to recover my breath and once more impaled himself into my throat.

The sheer power he had over me using just his magnificent cock was incredible and I found myself becoming addicted with just this first time. I'd never been gagged before and wondered why, surely every top would want this domination over their bitch? My own cock screamed for release from my clothes and to my amazement I felt myself building to a climax of my own.

"Jesus fucking Chris Tom!" Jason shouted as he once more blocked my airway. "They made you an incredible cock sucker."

The feeling of warmth and satisfaction at his compliment flushed through me and increased my arousal. I was pleasing Jason! I was incredible at sucking cock! All I wanted was for him to be pleasured and now I was accomplishing it. It felt like heaven. I submitted further, giving Jason total control and trusting he wouldn't go too far. He felt me relax and loosened his grip of my hair. I pulled back keeping suction high and when I reached his engorged head he thrust me back down, and I released myself to his power.

Again and again he fucked my throat, pushing my head down and forcing himself deeper by thrusting his hips forward at the same time. Twice he went too far and I gagged and coughed against his cock and when I did he released me, allowed me to swallow and catch my breath, then pushed me back down. I loved every second of it, even the times where he held me just a little too long. I forced myself to take him as deep as I could despite the warning signs of pain. My mouth was his fuck toy and I wanted him to use me. I needed him to use me.

There was no warning of his ejaculation. In all other blow jobs my hand would be involved and I would feel his balls tighten or it shooting up his shaft. This time I had no warning.

"AHH! Shi..Fu.. AHHH!" He yelled at the same time he pumped a huge quantity of creamy spunk into my mouth, my only saving grace was it was on a pull back. The salty goo first hit my throat and I gagged at the unexpected intrusion as I was about to suck in breath. The motion spat it out over his cock just as he fired his second shot which landed on my tongue. I recovered fast and closed my lips around his head, sucking to increase his feeling but raising my tongue to block more throat shots. Three more ejaculations hit the underside of my tongue and filled my lower mouth. I lowered my tongue into the pool of semen and felt it squidge out and move into my cheeks. More cum oozed from his slit but slower and I sucked gently like drinking from a teat. I was delighted with his taste, thick and creamy with a light bitterness. It would make it just a little easier to take him several times a day, although I knew even if I hated it at first, I'd force myself to love it one way or the other.

"Oh wow... Oh fuck me Tom... Shitting Fuck!" He was panting and I watched his head collapse back against the chair. He laughed. "Holy crap!"

His praise took my excitement beyond the point of no return and I felt myself ooze an ejaculation of my own into my underwear. It wasn't powerful but I closed my eyes and groaned, giving myself seconds to enjoy the unexpected touchless climax before returning to the object of my desire. Starting as low as possible without him filling my throat, I licked around his cock cleaning up any cum, my lips maintaining a tight seal to prevent the load in my mouth escaping. When I reached his head I tilted my head up and opened my mouth. He looked down and his eyes went wide.

"Oh god!" He sounded like he'd never seen a boy's mouth full of cum before. "Fucking hell Tom, you're incredible."

I closed my mouth and grinned, making a show of swallowing and enjoying the light burning sensation. Then I returned to his cock, now semi soft, and with a gentle touch I licked him clean. He parted his legs, returning them to the arm rests, and watched me work. He didn't know what to do with his hands and ended up clasping them behind his head. It gave him an exciting air of arrogance. Inside I jumped around in glee. I'd pleased the guy I loved. I mean, really pleased him. The satisfaction on his face was obvious. I couldn't stop staring at him while I licked.

He cock was flaccid when I pinched his foreskin with my lips and allowed it to flop down over his balls. He groaned and looked down at me. I smiled up at him. I adored him even more now than before. He was going to be my world.

"Tom..." he started to speak but I shushed him, blew him a kiss, and moved underneath his balls, kissing them with a light touch. I pushed his legs wider and higher up the armrests exposing his asshole. While his buttocks were smooth his crack was covered in the same neat soft fur as his balls and thighs. This was unexpected as almost every guy I'd eaten had been smooth. I looked at his anus pulsating in anticipation, surrounded by strips of dark hair. It was still beautiful and I was desperate to probe him, hair or no. I moved in and ran my tongue across one side of hole, then the other. The hair seemed to part for me and as I circled in, he whimpered once more.

"Tom... I'm top!" It came out as a panting whisper. He wanted me to lick him but to remind me I wouldn't be fucking him.

"Jason, I'm yours," I whispered back. "I'll do anything you want. I ask only you enjoy me." I didn't know where that came from but it was the truth.

"Oh Tom."

"I love you. I'm yours." I didn't wait for a reply. I pushed my lips against either side of his hole and pushed my tongue against him. Working in tiny circles I added pressure until he relented and the tip of my tongue entered his sphincter.

"Ohhhhhhh..."

I worked at him, alternating between circling his anus and pushing in. Within minutes I could get a whole centimetre of my tongue in and writhed it around, spit dribbling down and giving more lubrication. I pushed my face further between his ass cheeks and got suction with my lips. Now I could suck and lick and took him to heaven.

*

He remained in the chair, legs wide over the arm rests. I sat on the floor leaning back on my arms admiring his body. My cock was once more hard and I'd hooked my shorts and underwear under my balls allowing it to roam free. My own jellified cum was cold against my thighs.

"Was it good?" I whispered.

He laughed aloud. "Christ Tom! That was the best BJ I've ever had."

"No, seriously Jason."

"I am being serious Tom. The... fucking...best."

I beamed at him, feeling like the top of the world. He heaped praise on praise and I nearly orgasmed again.

"And you eat ass like a porn star. Incredible."

"A good porn star I hope."

He ignored my question and continued. "I once had this guy the spa who begged me to sit on his face. Hard I mean. Like a chair. And he actually opened me up with his tongue. Every guy I had since was always compared to him."

The silence extended for several seconds and I was about to fill it with a desperate sounding request for praise. I wanted so much to be the one he wanted. I needn't have worried.

"You just beat him." Jason shifted his gaze from the ceiling above him to me. "By a country mile."

I was lightheaded, dizzy. All I wanted to do was please him, to taste that body. He was making me feel like a god.

"You're just saying that." I said, a meek and obvious plea for praise.

"No Tom, no." He slipped from the chair and crawled on top of me. I moved my hands lay on the floor. His bodyweight came down on top of me, his hands either side of my head. "No I'm not Tom. Whatever Jenny did to you, it's made you an amazing cock sucker and rimmer. I'm dying to find out what else you do."

"Anything."

"No Tom, don't say that, you don't mean it."

I locked eyes making me cross eyed. "I fucked my own sister and let random strangers rape me Jason. If I am to be with you, which I want so much, I WILL do anything you want."

He stared at me. I could see he was trying to work out whether I was telling the truth but there was something else there. Hope? It seemed that he wanted it to be true, but couldn't quite bring himself to believe it. I decided to push.

"I mean it Jason. You said I was to come to you with my fantasies and you'd do your best to fulfil them, that I wasn't to go to anyone else."

"Yes. Go on..."

"Well, in return I'll do whatever I can bring myself to do to you or for you. And you must know by now I do a lot." I leaned forward and planted a kiss on his lips. "I'm serious Jas, I won't judge you either. Use me Jas."

He sat up, straddling me with his ass on my groin and my cock pushed between his ass cheeks. He sighed.

"I'm a top Tom, and by no means innocent, but I'm not experienced. Ever since I was young I have urges, fantasies that I want to try." He caressed my chest under my tshirt as he spoke. "I tried to suggest them a couple of times and was met with disgust. I haven't tried since."

I couldn't believe my luck. My one true fantasy guy was telling me he was a filthy fuck as well. Was everyone like this? Did we all have secret desires we desperately wanted to act out, but constrained as we were by our lives and choices, forever destined only to dream? Were we all so repressed? In my journey from a bored straight teen to a self-confessed cock addicted slut, it seemed everyone I met was a sex fiend. Instead, I now realised that the majority must be hiding these lustful dreams. It would explain the amount of men seeking anonymous sex in woodlands. I vowed that Jason would not be repressed any longer. I'd explored myself, but he hadn't. Jason was my love, and I WOULD do anything for him.

"Jason," I put my hands on his thighs feeling the powerful muscles beneath his warm skin. "I swore to you I would come to you for my needs. Now you need to swear to me. I promise you I will not judge, and I promise also that I will do almost anything for you or to you to please you. Like you I don't promise to do them all, but I bet I do more than you will. Any fantasy you have, PLEASE tell me."

His body betrayed him before he spoke. I watched his cock rise up to full hardness. My mouth watered and my ass twitched.

"Chris Tom. It's hard. I don't want to scare you away."

This wasn't like Jason, he was always in control. I decided to take the lead. "Can I tell you what I want to do with you as much as possible?"

Jason nodded.

"Okay, here goes." I took a deep breath. This could make or break the situation. "Cuddling and kissing obviously. Sucking and fucking too. I'll swallow any amount of cum you like. I'll drink your piss. I want to lick your sweaty balls clean after you run. I'll sniff your underwear whenever you like, and wear anything you want, including girls panties. I'll let anyone you want fuck me, two cocks at once if it pleases you, or use vegetables on me. You can tie me up and rape me, beat me, drip candle wax on me. I want to go camping with you and take only one sleeping bag. I'd let an entire rugby team fuck me if you wanted to watch. You get the idea?"

I had been flicking my attention between his eyes and his cock. I knew at least some of what I said had excited him. I needed to know what but he stared at me. He seemed hypnotised.

"Jas?" I squeezed his thighs. He blinked and smiled at me.

"Be my boyfriend Tom?"

I froze. I beamed until it hurt my face. I laughed. "YES! Yes, yes, yes, YES!"

He stood and bent down. Grabbing my shorts and underwear he yanked them down my legs. I raised my ass to assist and after pulling them off he brought my boxers to his nose and sniffed.

"Nice." I stared him through blurry vision and bit my lower lip. I wanted to cry and laugh at the same time.

He threw them to one side and kicked my legs apart, kneeling between them. He grabbed my thighs and pushed them back towards my shoulders.

"I hope you never say no to me Tom."

"I won't." I whispered, my heart thudding in anticipation.

He spat three times on my ass, then after shuffling forwards, rammed himself inside me.

"AAARGH!" I cried out with sudden and searing pain. I hadn't been ready.

"What? Tom? Did I hurt you? Shall I stop?" He sounded panicked.

"DON'T FUCKING STOP!"

I shocked him but to his credit he began thrusting rather than freezing.

"Deeper!" I begged. "Harder!"

In mere moments he was using his entire length, penetrating me with force. His thighs slapped against my ass and I juddered across the carpet. I'd have had burns if I hadn't been wearing a tshirt. His grunting and panting grew in volume and intensity as he ploughed me, and in return I whimpered and groaned. My whole body was on fire. Despite all the gay experiences I'd had, none came close to this and I realised he may have been right; emotion had been taken out of the equation. All I had cared about was new experiences and ever more extreme physical sensations. Now I felt tears at my eyes and for once they was not pain induced.

"Turn over... bitch." Panted Jason.

The moment he slipped from my hole I spun around, spreading my legs wide and pushing my ass up as high as it would go. He entered me with a powerful thrust. This time there was no pain, only unbelievable pleasure of both being used like a piece of fuck meat and being loved all at once. I pushed my face to the floor when Jason put his hands on my back and applied pressure, and I knew how much he was enjoying it when he cried out.

"Oh fuuuuuuck! Shit Tom... shit... shit!"

He stopped pumping. I felt him moving around and I chanced a look along the floor. He'd stood and squatted down. Now he nailed me like a jack hammer, using his bodyweight and powerful legs to increase force and speed, ploughing down into me.

"FUCK! Jas! Oh fuck I love you!"

"Fuckin...love...you...too."

Such was his force that my knees began to hurt within moments. I wiggled my ass to try and give them some respite but it served only to encourage Jason who responded with a powerful thrust that made me grunt. I stretched my hands along the floor beyond my head and pressed my chest to the carpet.

"Oh yeh... ah fuck yeh!" he panted.

The room was filled with the slapping sound of skin on skin, panting and grunting, and the unmistakable scent of sweaty masculine sex. I could live here forever.

"Ooh..." I whinnied. "Ahhh Jas... fuck... ooooh... is my hole good Jas?"

"Fuck yeh bitch. Fucking amazing."

"Fuck me Jas!"

"Fucking nasty little fag aren't you?"

"Yes Jas, yes. Your nasty fag!"

He got back down to his knees. He re-entered me and leaned forwards over my ass, putting an arm around my belly. I rose back up onto my hands and he wrapped his arms around me, one around my chest, the other grasping at my cock. He hammered me for a few moments before I sensed the unmistakable increase in intensity that accompanies the build up to final release. His hands flew to my neck and he gripped me, not tight enough to strangle, but sufficient to impede my breathing a little. He wanted to ensure I knew who was boss. I grunted and heaved air through my restricted throat but made no move to stop him.

"I'm gonna come in you Tom!" He cried. "Oh god, yeh...yeh... I'm coming!" I felt his load shoot into me, a warm feeling spread throughout my guts and a warmer and more intense sensation flooded my mind and soul.

"Oh fucking hell!" He pumped again and again, slamming home and pausing to enjoy the ejaculation before thrusting again, every time pushing up against my prostrate sending shivers of excitement through me. He held onto my throat.

"Nnnmmmh Uh." Jason was holding too tight now and I struggled to breathe. The noises coming from me told him so and he released me. I gulped air. "FUCK!... Oh... fuck Jas!"

"Oh god Tom. Fuck. You're an amazing bitch." The excitement increased with the knowledge that he was enjoying me even as he slowed his assault to a stop. He came to rest on my back panting like he'd been on a run.

"Oh wow baby." He whispered and cuddled me tight. I wanted so much to tell him I loved him again but I felt silence was the best option. I took the opportunity to regain my breath and I couldn't get the incredible feeling out of my mind that Jason strangling me, even pretending, had somehow increased me arousal. I needed to come.

We remained in the same position for several minutes while Jason calmed down. When I felt the time was right I wiggled underneath him. He took the cue and rolled off me, his flaccid cock slipping from me. I collapsed to the floor and rolled over. He saw I was still hard and moved his head into position.

*

It had taken me mere seconds to fill his mouth and after making a show of enjoying my spunk he led me to his bed. I lay there cuddling up to him, the duvet covering our legs but not much else. His house was still hot. We'd lain in silence for a while reflecting on our first fuck but now Jason had decided to approach our future, and the most obvious starting point was Jenny.

"So what are we going to do?"

"I've no idea. I can't see a way out." Just being with Jason was not going to be a solution. Jenny would still control me and she'd dangle my sister over my head at my every refusal. I needed to keep Chloe safe, and both of us knew it. I'd committed to performing in videos for Jenny, and I doubted she'd let me out of that contract. Then there was Cody.

"There has to be something Tom." Jason rolled onto his side to face me, our lips inches apart. "Anything. Did she ever release a secret to you?"

"Well, she fucks Cody, he's her cousin."

"Bloody hell is everyone at it?"

I laughed. "That's what I said. I can't use it though, her whole family are at it with each other."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope. It's not something that gives us any leverage."

"Bugger." I nodded against his forehead and racked my brains to try and discover something I'd learned in my time with them both that I'd squirreled away and forgotten about. Nothing came. The more I thought about it the more I realised it was impossible as it would need to work on both of them. A tiny spark in my brain fired.