Salvation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,327 Followers

"Oh fuck," Moose groaned quietly as his knees buckled. He grabbed my shoulders for support. "So fucking good..."

I backed up and began bobbing up and down his entire length. After about a minute, Moose grunted and stepped back. He pulled me up to my feet and picked me up. He squatted in front of me and took my dick straight into his mouth.

"Moose," I moaned.

I grabbed his head in my hands and ran my fingers through his hair. He sucked up and down my shaft. He twisted his hand up and down the shaft in time with his mouth. His other hand opened the drawer and dug around until he found what he was looking for. He pulled out the bottle of lube and squeezed a dollop onto his fingers.

He sunk his mouth down my entire length as his finger slipped into my ass. He twisted and turned his finger. He rubbed it over my prostate and then thrust it in and out. I threw my head back and stifled a groan as Moose's finger, hand, and mouth brought me closer and closer.

I whimpered in frustration when he pulled away. "No, don't stop. I'm so close."

"I gotta fuck you, baby. I need to be inside you when I come."

"Oh god," I moaned. "We have to be quiet, Moose."

Moose pushed me onto the bed. He pulled me to the edge and knelt down on the floor. He pushed my legs up and apart and shoved his face in my crack. His tongue stiffened into a point and dove right into my ass. He thrust in and out, making me shake and quiver all over.

Once he got my hole relaxed and open, he stood up and poured lube onto his dick. He lined the head up with my puckered entrance and gave a firm push. I gasped and reached to him and pulled him closer. I grabbed at his soft waist and urged him forward. "Yes," I whimpered. "Please..."

Moose planted his hands on the bed and hunched over me. I wrapped my legs around his ass. My hands moved up to his furry chest.

"Tell me what you want, baby," he growled.

"Fuck me, Moose. Fuck me like a beast."

Moose pulled back and slammed into me, stabbing my prostate with the head of his dick. I arched my back up and let out a muffled groan. I gripped my fingers on Moose's chest. He jackhammered his hips in and out of me, hitting and sliding across my sensitive bundle of nerves with every thrust. His thighs slapped loudly against my ass while his big, heavy balls tapped me over and over.

Moose kissed me hard, shoving his tongue into my mouth. He licked along my jaw line and then sucked hard on my neck. He licked up to my ear. He grabbed my earring in his teeth and gave it a gentle tug.

"Unh... Yeah," he grunted with each thrust, "So... Fucking... Tight..."

"Oh god," I moaned. "You're so big... Give it to me..."

His beard tickled my ear as he grunted and growled into it. "Yeah... Giving you my cock... Gonna give you my load... Gonna fucking breed you..."

I gasped, struggling to remain quiet. My body writhed underneath Moose's thrusting bulk as he pushed me closer and closer. "Moose... Yes, Moose, don't stop..."

"You're so close," he husked into my ear. "I can feel it. I'm gonna make you come with my cock. Shoot it for me, baby."

"I'm gonna-- Oh Moose!"

My body went rigid and I gripped Moose tightly, biting my lip to keep from screaming. Moose sucked hard on my neck as he continued to pound into me. A powerful contraction in my groin had me gasping. My entire body convulsed as powerful jets of come shot out of me, spraying both of us with the hot, white juices.

With a final grunt of my name, Moose shoved into me and his body jerked erratically. He grunted repeatedly with each throb of his cock. I could feel the warmth of his hot seed inside me and overflowing out of me as he continued to jab short thrusts into me.

I fell back limp onto the bed. My legs unhooked from around Moose's ass and slumped down and hung off the edge. Moose leaned down and kissed me. He pulled back and his half-hard dick slipped out of me. I looked down at it; its thick girth was wet and dripping with his slimy seed.

"Fuck, I needed that," he panted as he stood upright. "I need a shower."

"Me too. But I can't get up."

Moose laughed and pulled me off the bed. My knees wobbled and I grabbed onto him to hold myself up.

"Oh, god, I can barely walk," I moaned.

Moose laughed again and smacked me on the ass. We threw on our shorts and headed down the hall to the bathroom. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. I laid my head on his back. I pressed my lips to his back, kissing him in the middle of the KELLOGG tattoo that spanned his back.

"I love you, Moose."

"I love you, too, Danny."

Moose adjusted the shower temperature and once it warmed up, we got in the shower. I took the shower gel and washcloth and gently cleaned my big bear of a husband until he was squeaky clean all over. After I washed his hair, he returned the favor.

When we got out of the shower, I gently dried him off with a big, fluffy bath towel. After he dried me off, he took my hand and led me back to our bedroom.

As we passed Chad's room, Moose stopped. The door was open, cracked a few inches. He gave it a little push to open it a little further. Chad was curled up in a ball on his side, the covers tucked up to his chin. While asleep, he looked like an angel. Moose looked at Chad with love and adoration, and then he looked down at me and smiled. I didn't feel at all jealous. Moose had enough love for the both of us. I hugged Moose tight around his waist and he pressed his lips to the top of my head.

"You and Chad are my family, baby," he whispered.

He gave me another kiss on my head, and then pulled the door shut, leaving it cracked open a few inches.

Once inside our room, Moose shut the door and turned off the light. We crawled into bed and he pulled the sheet and blanket over us. He pulled me back to his chest and spooned up behind me.

"Night, baby," he said. "I love you."

"Night. Love you, too."

***

The next month flew by.

Moose really put a lot of effort into his relationship with Chad, and it seemed to be paying off. They bonded over sports. Moose also helped Chad with his homework every night. Sometimes I would help out, but Moose really wanted to do it.

We did a lot of activities together every weekend to try to get him used to the idea of the three of us being a family. We went to the movies, played mini golf, walked the dogs in the park. Dad also started coming over for dinner every Sunday night.

Chad was really opening up to Moose, and the two of them grew closer and closer.

Unfortunately, Chad wasn't nearly as open towards me. If Moose was around, we got along just fine. When Moose wasn't around, he could be downright nasty to me. I got the feeling that he resented me being around. I guess I couldn't blame him. Maybe he felt he was in competition for Moose's attention. I tried to take it in stride and let it go.

Even though he started three weeks into the school year, the Coach allowed Chad to try out for the junior high football team. Coach took one look at Chad and there wasn't a doubt that he'd let him try out. Chad made the cut and he worked hard at every practice.

After three weeks on the bench, Chad was finally getting to play his first football game. With his size, the coach put him in as a defensive linebacker. That night, Moose, Dad, and I went to the junior high like always to support him and the team, but this time we got to see him in action.

Chad sacked the other team's quarterback in the last few minutes of the fourth quarter, and then his team went on and scored the winning touchdown. Moose was so proud I thought his face might split from the wide grin he sported.

Afterward, Dad took us out to dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant. When Chad talked about the game, he was excited and grinning. I had never seen him so happy and animated. When I looked over at Moose, he was smiling as he watched his boy.

"I am so proud of you, son," Moose said as he put his arms around the boy's shoulders and squeezed him in a hug.

Chad's grin lit up the room.

***

Chad's animosity towards me came to a head that following weekend.

While Moose was out running an errand, I picked up around the house and then started laundry. Chad was sitting on the couch playing a game on his PSP.

"Chad? Do you have any dirty laundry in your room or in your gym bag?"

"I'm busy," he said, holding up his game system.

"Could you pause that and check please?"

"You do it."

"Chad, I'm asking nicely."

"Just 'cause you take it up the butt from my Dad doesn't mean I have to do what you say."

He sat there and played his game, not even looking my way while I stared at him slack-jawed and in shock.

When I felt the stinging of tears in my eyes, I turned and went into his room and gathered up his laundry and got his dirty clothes from his gym bag. As I shut the washing machine, Moose came home.

I grabbed my keys and headed for the front door.

Moose frowned as I walked past him. "Hey, baby... Where are you going?"

"I have to go out for a bit," I said, wincing at the quiver in my voice.

Moose pulled me into his arms. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I lied.

"Then why do you look like you're about to cry?"

Chad scoffed and muttered, "'Cause he's a bitch."

Moose spun on his heels. "What did you say?"

Chad ignored him and continued playing his game.

"Chad. I'm talking to you."

Chad dropped his game system on the couch and glared at me. "I hate him! I wish he would just go away!"

Moose stormed up to him and pointed his finger in his face. "Listen up, you little brat. This is Danny's house. He's not going anywhere."

"You always take his side!"

"You need to go to your room before I say something I'm going to regret."

"Fine!"

Chad ran down the hall to his bedroom and slammed the door shut.

Moose took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. He shut the door and walked to the bed. He pulled the covers down and held out his hand to me.

"Come on," he said. "Get in."

I crawled into bed and he got in with me. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight. He kissed my forehead and rubbed my head.

"You better go check on him," I said.

"I will in a bit. But I want to make sure you're okay."

"I'm fine," I mumbled into his neck.

"I know this has been hard on you, baby. I feel like I've been so caught up in Chad, that I've been neglecting your needs."

"No.... Well, maybe a little... It's just that... I understand. You know I do. But you heard him. He hates me."

"He doesn't hate you. He's just acting out."

"I don't know... Sometimes I think he's okay with me, but then... I just don't know what to do. It's so frustrating. You're such a good dad to him and I feel like I'm totally lost."

"I don't have any clue what I'm doing," he said with a dry chuckle. "I'm making this shit up as I go along."

Moose kissed me gently. I reached up and ran my hand over his short hair. I raked my fingers through his beard. He reached up to my hand and pressed a kiss to my palm.

"Lay back, Danny," he whispered.

I settled down on my back as Moose moved down between my legs. I spread them apart and he unzipped my pants. I was fully hard by the time he reached into my underwear. When I felt the warm wetness of Moose's mouth, I laid my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes.

Moose's head bobbed up and down the full length of my dick. He rolled and fondled my balls as he gently sucked. His other hand slid up my body and pinched and tweaked my nipples.

"I'm close," I whispered. "Moose..."

I gripped the sheets in my fists and bit my lip and stifled a moan as I shot my load into Moose's mouth.

I could barely keep my eyes open as he moved up next to me. All of the tension in my body evaporated, leaving me boneless and sleepy.

"I have to start dinner," I said as I tried to hold back a yawn.

"Just rest. We'll order a pizza or something."

Moose cradled me in his arms and I snuggled into him and fell asleep.

***

I woke up when I felt Moose pull away to get out of bed.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep," Moose said. He sat up and stretched his arms over his head. "I'm gonna go talk to Chad."

"Okay. I'll order a couple pizzas for dinner."

I followed Moose out of the room. He went down to Chad's door and knocked while I went to the kitchen. I pulled open the utility drawer and dug around for some coupons.

Moose ran into the kitchen and looked at me in a panic. "Have you seen Chad?"

"No," I shook my head. "He's not in his room?"

"No."

Moose ran through the house, and then ran into the backyard. I heard him calling for Chad and I heard the dogs barking. He came rushing back inside with the dogs on his heels. They were running around in circles and whining, clearly distressed by Moose's mood.

We went back into Chad's bedroom.

"His gym bag is gone," I said, pointing to the pile of football equipment on the floor.

Moose ran his hand over his buzz cut. "Fuck! We gotta go find him."

"What is about you Kellogg boys that makes you want to run when things get tough?"

"Not the time, Danny," Moose warned.

"Sorry, you're right. I'll call Dad. Between the three of us, we should find him in no time. He couldn't have got very far."

"Oh, god.... What if he's hurt? He must be scared."

"Moose, try to be calm. Come on. Let's go."

I called Dad and let him know what was going on and he was out the door and in his truck before I hung up.

The three of us set out looking for the boy in our separate vehicles.

It wasn't even thirty minutes when I finally found him.

A small, husky figure darted across the street in front of my car and I had to slam on my brakes. Three teenagers ran past after him. I pulled over and parked my car at the curb. I popped the trunk and grabbed the tire iron and took off after the kids.

As I chased them, I called Moose to let him know where I was. "Hurry. Call Dad!"

I hung up and shoved the phone into my pocket. As I turned the corner, I spotted two of the boys holding Chad by the arms and the other one punched him in the gut. He pulled Chad's wallet out of his pocket and stuffed his money into his own pocket, and then tossed the wallet on the ground.

I held up the tire iron and shouted, "Let him go! Leave him the fuck alone!"

One of the teens released Chad's arm and came for me. I hauled back and swung the tire iron as hard as I could, connecting with the side of his head.

"Back off!" I shouted. The other kid holding Chad let go and took off running.

The leader came for me and I swung at him and missed. He jumped me and punched me in the jaw. I staggered backwards and held up the tire iron. He was about to hit me again, when Chad grabbed him from behind. I swung the tire iron and hit the mugger in the face as hard as I could. He grabbed at his nose as blood poured out. Chad shoved him and he fell backwards. Chad grabbed his bag and wallet from the ground and I grabbed Chad's hand and we ran as fast as we could.

When I got to the car, I tossed the bloody tire iron into the trunk with Chad's duffel bag.

I pulled the shaking youth into my arms and hugged him tight. "You scared the hell out of me and your dad. What were you thinking? Are you hurt?"

I broke the hug and cupped his face in my hands. I looked him over to see if he was hurt. His eyes filled with tears and he threw his arms around me and hugged me.

"You came for me," he whispered. "You saved me."

"Of course I did. We were all looking for you. Why would you run away, Chad?"

"You were going to get rid of me anyway. I know you want Moose all to yourself. And Moose loves you more than me anyway."

"That's not true. He loves both of us, but in different ways. And what you have to understand is that I'm not going anywhere. And neither are you."

Chad shook his head in my chest. "He's only letting me stay here until Mom gets better and comes home."

I tipped his face up. "Is that what you're worried about? Do you want to stay with us?"

He nodded and buried his face in my chest and started to cry. "I like living with him. I don't want him to send me away."

I held him tight and rubbed his back. "It'll be okay. Just tell your dad you want to stay. I promise you that he wants you to stay, too."

Moose's truck screeched to a stop behind my car. He left the engine running as he pushed open the door and ran to us. He grabbed Chad and pulled him into a bear hug.

He gripped Chad by the shoulders and held him at arm's length. "What the hell were you thinking, running off like that?"

"I'm sorry. I... I didn't think you wanted me. I don't want to go back to grandma's. I want to stay with you. Please, Dad, please let me stay!"

Chad threw himself against Moose and sobbed uncontrollably against Moose's chest. Moose squeezed his eyes shut, but the tears still escaped. He held Chad in his arms, rubbing his back and his head.

"Of course, son. I want you to stay with us. We both do. You're not going anywhere. You're my boy and I love you, Chad."

"I love you, too, Dad."

"I like it when you call me 'Dad'." Moose kissed the top of Chad's head. "I like it a lot. Let's go home, son."

Chad nodded and stepped back and wiped his eyes with his sleeve. Moose opened the passenger door of his truck. Chad started to get in, but turned and ran to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, Danny," he whispered.

I hugged him and kissed his head. "I love you, Chad."

Chad squeezed me a little tighter, and then muttered, "Whatever."

I looked down at him and he looked up at me through his bangs and gave me a little smile. I ruffled Chad's hair and he laughed and swatted my hand away.

Chad climbed into the passenger seat of Moose's truck. Moose walked over to me and reached up and wiped the tears from my cheeks, and then leaned down and gave me a quick kiss.

I sniffled and wiped my nose. "I'm going to call Dad and let him know to meet us at home."

"Have him bring something to eat. I'm starved."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Okay."

"See you at home, baby."

As Moose got into the truck, he told Chad, "Buckle up. Oh, and I want that PSP when we get home. No games for a week."

"Aw, man," Chad whined.

***

Moose and I walked down the bleacher steps onto the field. Chad came running up with his helmet in his hand, followed by another kid who was about his size, maybe a little bigger.

"Great game, champ," Moose said as he slapped Chad on the back.

"Thanks, Dad," Chad said with a grin. "This is Jason," he said pointing to the boy standing next to him. "This is my Dad. That's Danny, my step-dad."

"Nice to meet you," Moose said as he shook the boy's hand, and then I did the same.

"Can Jason go out to eat with us and spend the night tonight?"

Moose cut his eyes at me for a split second. I knew exactly what he was thinking with that look. He was scared that Jason's parents wouldn't approve of us because we were gay. Moose looked back at his son. "If it's okay with Jason's parents. Make sure they are okay with me and Danny."

Jason and Chad both grinned widely. Jason smacked Chad's arm. "My dads are over there. I'll go ask them."

Jason and Chad ran off towards a pair of men standing near the parking lot. One was built large and wide like a linebacker; the other was thinner and smaller. They were not unlike Moose and me.

"Well, that's a surprise. Didn't see that coming," I said, nodding towards Jason's dads. "I'm glad he's making friends."

"Yeah. Having the court grant me full permanent custody helped him a lot. He knows he has a stable home here."

"Dad!"

We looked up and Chad was waving for us to come over.

Moose put his hand on the small of my back as we walked over to meet Jason's parents. The two men were smiling at us. Moose looked at me and smirked. "Hell, maybe we'll get some new friends as well." He then leaned in and whispered in my ear, "In case I forgot to tell you, I love you, Danny."

robcub32
robcub32
4,327 Followers