Salvation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

That would explain why all their guards appeared to be elderly men and women, Evan realized. He wondered where this story was going, as he had never had an intention of joining this settlement and he was even less inclined to do so after hearing their story.

"The pump for our old well is failing, which is why we have had to send parties out to the stream to collect water," the old leader continued. "We realize that our settlement is dying, and we've lost most of our young men ," Evan feared where this was leading. "But we have come to realize, in our children lies the future of our way of life. We have not encountered another settlement in a very long time, but from travelers like yourself, we know a few strong communities still remain out in the wilderness." Evan also knew this was true. Some of the larger settlements had begun referring to themselves as kingdoms, though Evan thought that title was a joke.

The old man pressed on, "If we are going to survive, it is going to be through our children, and we can't guarantee a life for them here. Undoubtedly, you too have heard the stories about a Red Army." Evan nodded in response. He thought the stories were at least half fairy tales, rumors of a horde on horseback that did nothing but rape and pillage. The Red Army supposedly left nothing alive that it encountered. Evan of course wondered how you could know about such a force if it killed everything it encountered.

"If a force like that came for our home, it would wash us away like the ocean washing over a sand castle," The old man sighed. "If our way is to survive, our children must survive to carry it. And they won't be able to survive long if they stay here." Evan was caught off guard by the turn of events. "Leah is now our only daughter left. So this is my offer, Evan. Swear to me that you will take Leah with you and establish her at a settlement somewhere where she can live in safety and thrive. Promise me that you will leave her unmolested and protect her with your life until she is settled in safety, and we will give you all that you could ask for. We have more supplies than you can carry, including rifles, pistols, and ammunition. We will give you and Leah all we can to keep you safe on your journey." Evan was definitely interested. He rarely encountered working rifles on the road, and bullets were worth their weight in gold in this world where force and violence were the rulers of men. All the ammunition he could carry could keep him safe for years. He would likely not encounter such an opportunity again.

"There is more. We have two women still young enough that they might bear us children. We want you to give them your seed." This was not the first time Evan had been made such an offer. Stagnating gene pools in small settlements like these were dangerous. "If you agree to swear to what I have asked, these women will do anything you want tonight. Leah's mother has agreed to do the same, and Evelynn is Leah's mother's sister. Evelynn will also join the offer. Four women for you Evan, who will do whatever you ask of them tonight, provided you swear to leave with Leah tomorrow."

The old man finished, and leaned back in his chair. The pair sat in silence in the quiet room for a minute while Evan considered the offer.

"Okay," Evan said finally. "I'll agree to your offer."

"Swear to me on your honor, before God and all that you consider holy, that you will do as I ask. You will take Leah on the road, leave her unmolested and protect her, until she can settle at a well established settlement."

"I swear it," Evan responded.

The old man smiled broadly. "Good, Evan. Come with me."

Evan was led out of the small meeting room and deeper into the cavern. Several of the settlement inhabitants were now milling around the cavern inside the building, clearly come out to see the strange visitor. Evan could see they were almost all elderly, with a few younger than middle aged. Evan was led into a modest home near the center of the structure. Inside a doorway he found a small living room with actual glass windows looking out into the cavern. There were two ancient looking couches and a large rug covering the floor. Off to one side was a small kitchen, and beyond that was what appeared to be a small bedroom. Evan peeked inside the bedroom and found the room had its own small bathroom. There was a large chamber pot in one corner, and a brass tub that had been filled with steaming hot water.

"This is Leah's home," The old man explained. "She lives here with her mother. Her father was killed many years ago, during an attempted raid by slavers. Please enjoy the bath and make yourself comfortable. Leah's mother will be along shortly to speak with you." With that, the old man closed the door and left.

Evan deposited his rucksack in the bedroom, and stripped off his dirty clothes. He took his small pistol out of the holster in his pants, and took that with him to the bathroom. This could still be some sort of trap, after all.

The hot water felt amazing on Evan's skin. He dipped his toe in first, then his foot and his whole leg. He could feel his muscles begin to relax from the warmth of the water. In short order, he was sitting in the tub, dutifully scrubbing at his skin with his rough hands. The dirt and grime began to float away from his body. It was never certain how long he would go before bathing, so he always took the opportunity when it was presented. After dunking his head and scrubbing at his matted hair, he settled back into the tub and began to relax. Evan was a little disgusted with how dirty he had gotten, but he revelled in the feeling of being warm and clean.

After a while soaking in the warm water, there was a soft knock at the door. Evelynn's head peeked around the corner. There was a slight bruise and scratches on her cheek, but she looked much better and less haggard than the last time Evan had seen her.

She gave him a slight smile. "There is a change of clothes for you on the counter when you are ready to come out," she told him. "The women are here." She closed the door and left him.

Evan rose to his feet and dried himself immediately. He found the simple, white cotton shirt they had left him, along with the loose fitting shorts. The shorts reminded him of the boxer shorts he once knew, the fabric was so thin. Evan walked out into the living room and found four attractive women sitting around the wood table. He also noticed that a dark, heavy curtain had been drawn over the dwelling's window. The women rose quickly to their feet, and shuffled about slightly, obviously nervous. The fact that the women were all attractive was a pleasant surprise to Evan. When he had previously been asked to mate with a settlement woman, she had been plain to the point of being homely. He had not had sex in a long time, as was common to men of honor on the road, so he hadn't minded her looks or the offer to have sex with her as much as he wanted. But this group of women, though a little older, was pretty almost to the point of being beautiful. Evelynn stepped forward to introduce the other three.

"This is Ashley," Evelynn began, pointing to the woman farthest from her. "Ashley is 35. Her parents brought her here as a child, and she never took a husband. We hope you will at least be able to give her children," Evelynn explained. The woman had long, slightly wavy brown hair that she wore loosely down her back, and light brown eyes. She was probably 5'4" tall, and Evan would have described her as stout. She wasn't fat, but had the defined muscles and broad shoulders of a woman who did not fear manual labor. Her face was attractive, if not gorgeous, but Evan immediately noticed her large breasts. She was wearing a light summer dress, and her large breasts stuck out proudly from the top of it. Evan was a lover of beautiful breasts, and this pair had to at least be a D.

"This is Jessica," Evelynn continued. "She is 38. Her husband took ill several years ago, and he passed away. They hadn't managed to have children before he died, and we hope you can bless her with them now." Jessica was thin, but wiry with muscle. She was probably 5'8", Evan guessed, with smallish B cup breasts. Her brown hair was work short, cut a couple inches above her shoulders, but she had a pretty face and a nice smile that she flashed at Evan when she was introduced. She also seemed to have greenish-brown eyes, which Evan found intriguing.

"And this is Kate," Evelynn continued. "Kate is Leah's mother, and willing to do tonight whatever you request so long as you promise to keep her daughter safe from harm while out in the wilderness." Kate, although she appeared slightly older than the other two, was by far the most attractive of the group. Kate was beautiful. Her long, straight, jet black hair contrasted nicely with her pale, smooth, porcelain skin. She had a very pretty face, highlighted by two deep blue eyes. She also had a softer, shapely, womanly body, from her feminine legs to the nice curve of her rear. Her breasts appeared to be a full C cup, and still appeared pert under her dress despite her age.

"And of course, I thank you for saving my life today and getting me home," Evelynn continued. "I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I trust, from what you have done for me, that you will do the same for my niece, and I am willing to do whatever you want tonight in thanks for protecting us both."

Evan stood for a moment, admiring his temporary harem in their light summer dresses, and savoring the anticipation of his good fortune. Then he spoke.

"Thank you ladies, it is very nice to meet you all and I look forward to our night together. Now Jessica and Ashley, I would ask you to lick each other's pussies to warm each other up," He instructed.

The women were clearly taken aback. Jessica's hands dropped self consciously to cover her body, even though she was still wearing clothes. "What?" Ashley responded. "I know we said we would do whatever you wanted, but I didn't expect this. I'm not a lesbian, I don't want to touch Jess."

"Fine," Evan replied with a sigh. "Then sit down and play with yourself. Get yourself wet however you want, and be thankful that I didn't just bend you over and ravage you like a brute."

Evelynn cringed slightly at Evan's comments, which he had made without meaning offense. Jess and Ashley exchanged a look, and then slipped their hands under their dresses and began to play with themselves. After just a few second of touching herself, Jess grew embarrassed and pulled a chair off into a corner so she could sit facing the wall. She lightly ran her fingers around her pussy lips in a place where no one could see her, and she didn't have to look at them watching her.

Evan turned his full attention to Kate, and she found the penetrating stare of his grey-blue eyes unsettling. They reminded her of a hawk who had sighted its prey. Evan casually removed the shirt and shorts left for him, revealing his well muscled naked body. "Kate, please take off your clothes and come over here. I want you to touch me," he instructed.

Kate shyly shed her clothes, but she did not take long. She had expected this, after all. Evan admired her soft curves and womanly body, and noted how clean and unblemished her skin appeared. Skin as smooth as hers was rare in this world. Evan had been right about her breasts. They drooped slightly with her age, but they were still large and full. He almost could not wait to feel them wrapped around his hard cock. But he also knew he had promises to keep. He had agreed to an obligation, and Evan always kept his word. He would have to deal with his promises before he could have his real fun.

His pole was already semi-erect from the sight before him. Jess was facing the corner but playing with herself, her legs spread in the chair. Ashley had her hand under the hem of her dress and also appeared to be rubbing herself. She was leaned back against the table, her eyes watching Evan. Kate walked over casually and allowed her hand to brush against Evan's swelling cock. There was no mistaking what he had meant by "touch me."

Kate brushed her hand against his stiffening pole again, feeling it twich slightly. She took her delicate fingers and ran them lightly over the length of his rod, feeling how hard his pole was beneath the softness of his skin. She guessed that he was easily seven inches, if not longer, and nicely thick. She grasped his pole in her hands, feeling the heat radiating off of it, and ran her thumb around the crown of his manhood. Evan felt the gentle touch of Kate's hand and felt his member swell to its full length. It had been two weeks since he had even found the opportunity to masturbate, and now the touch of a beautiful woman was almost too much for him. Her reached up and gently cupped one of Kate's dangling breasts in the palm of his hand. He squeezed her soft tit flesh lightly, and she leaned downward to allow him better access to her breasts. Her hand gripped the base of his shaft firmly and pulled upwards. That was enough for Evan, who felt the surge in pleasure from her attention. He took his hand off of her smooth tit and placed it on her hand, signaling her to stop.

He stood quickly. "Alright," he said, "Ashley, hike up that dress and bend over that table. It's time to give you my seed." His first load would be the largest, and he owed it to one of the women trying to get pregnant. He also knew Ashley would take his cock before Jess was ready.

Ashley did as she was told, bending her body over the table and sticking her ass out towards him. Evan positioned himself behind her. He gripped his pole and teased her soft opening with the fat head of his cock. Her outer folds were slippery, she had done a decent job of getting herself wet. He didn't know it, but it was the sight of his young, hard body that got started her juices flowing. He gripped her hips and pressed his cock against her hole. She was tight, but his cock head popped through her opening and slid part way inside of her. Ashley felt Evan's cock brushing against her clit, and then felt him spreading her open as he entered. She felt his invading cock work about halfway town her tunnel, and then withdraw before pushing all the way up into her. He was not surprised to find that she was not a virgin. His hands were firm on her hips as he pulled her back onto his rod. He felt her slippery tunnel sliding against his cock, and it felt good. He began to slowly and smoothly work his cock in and out of Ashley's pussy, enjoying the feeling of her womanhood sucking against his cock skin. As he pumped his thick cock in and out, Ashley began to enjoy the feeling of his pole filling her. She might like this night after all, she mused. Evan knew he would not last long, and eventually motioned Kate to walk closer to him. She stood dutifully next to him, allowing him to draw her warm, naked body up against his. He continued to plow his pole in and out of Ashley's wet snatch while he used his free hand to softly squeeze one of Kate's tits. The erotic sensation of fucking one tight pussy while playing with another woman's breasts was too much for him. A few more thrusts of his strong hips and he came, spurting his hot seed deep into Ashley's pussy. Ashley felt a twinge of regret as she felt Evan hold deep inside of her, and felt him spilling his cum into her. She had begun to enjoy the feeling of him filling her, but accepted his gift as it flowed out of his cock and into her pussy.

After a few moments, Evan slowly withdrew his cock and released Kate's soft breast. He sat back into a chair, reaching for the shorts he had earlier discarded. Evan wiped the mixture of juices and cum that had covered his cock with the shorts, and then tossed them away again. As he had hoped, he remained semi-erect. It had been a long time since he had a good fucking, and there was a lot built up in his tank. The next load he owed to Jess.

"Jess, keep playing with yourself," He instructed. "Kate, come over here and get me hard again."

Kate again walked over to him, and dutifully dropped to her knees between his legs. She picked up his semi-hard cock with one hand and guided it between her soft lips. Evan looked down into her deep blue eyes and enjoyed the feeling of wet heat as her mouth closed over his pole. She sucked down hard on his member, pulling at it as she let it slide from her mouth up to the tip. Then she again drew as much of his pole between her lips as she could, and tugged on it as she slid up towards his crown. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock as she kept just the tip between her lips. Evan loved the feeling of her rough tongue slathering around his sensitive pole. By the time she dipped and took his length back into her wet mouth, he was almost fully hard again.

Kate's head bobbed slowly up and down on Evan's pole, her tongue licking the length of his shaft, as he called over to Jess. "I hope you're ready, Jess," he warned. "Why don't you come over and lie down on the table."

Jess nervously did as she was told. She lay back on the hard, wooden table just in front of Evan, her eyes staring up at the ceiling. At the edge of her vision, she could see Kate's head moving up and down on Evan's pole. Evan stood and walked forward with his hard cock sticking out between his legs. Jess felt him positioning his body between her spread thighs, and then press the length of his hard shaft against her opening. Evan put his hands down on either side of her body and leaned forward. She was still staring apprehensively at the ceiling.

"Jess, look at me," Evan said gently.

Her greenish brown eyes met his blue grey stare, and he smiled at her. He leaned down and kissed her gently, his lips brushing lightly over hers. She relaxed her body a little, only now realizing how tensely she had been holding herself.

Evan pushed forward from his hips, and his penis entered her. She was even tighter than Ashley had been, and he felt her walls pushing against his invasion as he slowly sank the entire length of his thick meat into her. She gasped softly as she felt him filling her, her body registering a little bit of pain and a little bit of pleasure. He withdrew, and then slid his big cock back into her warm tunnel. As he felt her hot, slippery pussy walls sliding against his pole, she felt herself stretching to accommodate him. He was big. He leaned down and began to suckle on one of her nipples as he rocked his hips back and forth. His cock slipped in and out of her as his tongue swirled around her nipple. Jess felt her pussy warming, and felt his hot, slippery tongue sliding over her sensitive breasts. A warm tingling began to spread through her body as his cock fucked in and out of her, and instinctively she drew her legs up and closed her ankles around him. He sensed her response and began fucking her harder, shoving his meat into her over and over. Her lips formed an O as he suckled on her other breasts, lightly pinching her nipple between his teeth.

She moaned quietly, and that was all he needed. He thrust deep into her, withdrew, and thrust deeply again, and then he was exploding. Jess was caught off guard by her own pangs of regret as he grunted and began shooting his load deep inside her. She could feel his cock expanding and spurting out its hot cum. He was lost in his own orgasm, the intense pleasure bursting out of him and flowing out of cock. He shot three or four thick ropes, and then he was spent and collapsed on top of her.

He lay there for a moment, breathing heavily and enjoying the afterglow of his orgasm. His obligation had been fulfilled. The women all remained where they were, and watched his naked, muscular form as his torso rose and fell from his heavy breathing.

"Thank you, Jess," he offered as he lifted himself off her body. They had both begun to sweat, and their sticky skin peeled apart as he stood up and then sat back down in his chair. Again, he cleaned the mixture of his and Jess's juices off of his now flagging cock

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers