Salvation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate," Evan instructed, "Suck my cock again. The rest of you, take off your clothes."

As the other three women slowly shed what they had on, Kate settled in between Evan's legs. She padded her knees with the shirt she had been wearing, and then licked at the head of Evan's cock. She sucked his limp member back into her warm mouth and ran her flat tongue against his soft shaft. She could taste just of hint of salty cum and womanly juices on his member as she suckled on him. She tied her silky black hair back into a tight bun while she held his cock in her mouth, and thought she could feel him slightly hardening. With her hair settled, Kate began to slide him carefully in and out of her mouth. She could feel him starting to get hard again, and lapped at him aggressively with her tongue. When he was back to semi-rigid, she sucked upwards until just the tip of his cock was still in her mouth, and then she twirled her tongue around his hole quickly. That caused him to moan, and she could feel him expanding back into hardness. His thick meat filled her mouth, and she briefly wondered what it would feel like to have this big cock filling her pussy. Evan was enjoying her talented blow job, so she did as she was instructed. She grasped the base of his pole and bobbed her head rapidly up and down on his meat. Her hand joined her mouth, and he could feel it gripping his slipery skin as it slid up and down his pole. When her hand slid up to his tip, she squeezed slightly, like she was milking his cock.

Kate's slobbery blowjob was feeling good. At first he had felt a little numb, even with the sight of this pretty, porcelain skinned woman sucking on him. But her hand and mouth together had turned him on to the point where he thought he could cum again. He felt her mouth sliding up and down his pole and was surprised how well she had gotten him turned on again. It was very tempting to cum in her sucking mouth, but he wanted a rare treat.

"Okay, okay, you're doing great, Kate," he encouraged. "Now I want to fuck your tits. Wrap them around my hard cock again and slide them up and down around me."

Kate looked at him for a second, questioningly, before allowing his hard cock to slip from her mouth. She felt a certain pride that, after two orgasms, she had built his cock back into a tall and solid erection. She did as she was told, lifting her chest to place her full globes on either side of his prick. Then she pressed her big breasts together from the side, laced her fingers across her nipples, and squeezed his manhood between her tit flesh. She lifted her chest up and down, sliding his trapped pole between her soft breasts. Evan loved it. This was his favorite thing to do. He moaned with the feeling of his hard cock sliding between Kate's soft melons. He loved the sight of the tip of his pole disappearing and reappearing in and out of Kate's soft tunnel of tit flesh. She willingly slid her chest up and down, squeezing his meat between her boobs.

"Look at me," he instructed.

Kate had been watching his fat cock head pop out from between her breasts, but dutifully looked into his eyes when instructed. Her deep blue eyes met his grey-blue eyes and he felt sparks jump. He loved her looking into his eyes, and she continued to pull on his pole as it was squeezed between her soft breasts. He was close to cumming.

"You like that, don't you?" Evan asked.

Kate decided to play along. She had already decided to do whatever this man wanted if it would help obligate him to protect her daughter. "Ooooh yeah Evan, you have a nice cock," she responded.

"I love your dirty talk," Evan said back, "Your breasts feel so good around my cock." He felt the burning desire to cum building as her smooth breasts slid up and down over his sensitive cock skin. "You ready for me to cum?"

"Oooh, yeah, cum for me," Kate urged him. He had also been much nicer about this whole situation that she had expected, so she decided she would be helpful.

"Ohhhh," Evan groaned as his cock fucked in and out, in and out of her soft cleavage. "I'm going to cum all over your breasts."

"Ohhh, yeah baby," she cooed in encouragement. "Cum on my tits. Cum all over me baby."

Her sexy voice was all the encouragement that he needed. Evan felt his thighs clench and his toes curl involuntarily and the burning pleasure of orgasm overtook him. He actually gasped as the orgasm rocketed through his cock and he shot his first spurt of cum. The first hot blast of spunk landed on Kate's lips and dribbled down her chin. She did not stop sliding her chest over his exploding pole, and he was turned on by the sight of her persistently milking him with her tits, his cum on her chin. He felt the sliding become easier as his slippery cum slid down between her breasts and lubricated his member. She leaned forward slightly so that the second shot hit her under her chin. The hot cum splashed down on her body, just before the third spurt dribbled out of his cock head and leaked out over the tops of her boobs. She held his throbbing member between her smooth globes while he sat back in the chair again, panting from the orgasm.

It was the best he had felt in a long while. He glanced down at the beautiful woman with the deep blue eyes, so willing to get him off, and saw her breasts still wrapped around his cock. She was covered in his cum, from her chin down to the tops of her breasts, and she actually smiled at him. A part of him wanted to die right there, because he didn't think his life would get any better.

"Evelynn, please get me a glass of water," he instructed. Within seconds, he felt a cool plastic cup pressed into his hands. He drank greedily and downed the whole cup. Kate finally released his cock, and went to get her own glass of water. "Thanks Kate," he said to her shapely backside as she walked away. "You can clean yourself up if you want."

Evan closed his eyes. All the sex had made him sleepy. "Can we go to the bedroom?" he asked.

"Certainly," Evelynn replied.

Evan walked into the bedroom and laid down on the bed. It was the most comfortable bed he had felt in a long time, he thought it might be an actual mattress underneath him. Feeling the soft comfort of the bed, he almost wanted to drop off into sleep. But he felt the soft form of Ashley getting into bed on one side of him, and Jess sitting down at the foot of the bed on the other side. This was too good of a situation for him to be sleeping.

"Kate, come lie next to me," he instructed.

Evan rolled onto his side and Kate slid in next to him. He was tired, but absently wrapped an arm around Kate's waist. He felt her smooth, warm flesh beneath his hand and slid the hand up along the side of her body. He could feel her ribs beneath the surface, and slid across her chest and cupped one of her breasts. Evan looked Kate in the eyes, again losing himself in that deep blue. He thumbed her nipple absently, and smiled at her. She continued to stare back at him, a look of anticipation on her face.

"Ashley and Jess, play with yourselves again," Evan commanded. They had both been turned on by their earlier fucking and were happy to comply.

Evan could feel the bed move as both women shifted slightly, and then the subtle vibrations of the two of them playing with their pussies. Even just from feel, Evan could tell that Ashley put much more into her movements than Jess. Evan slid his own hand over Kate's breast, up over her side, and reached down over her smooth ass. It was a remarkably firm ass for a woman her age, though Evan supposed women in this world had to work at lot harder than the women he had known as a child. There wasn't a lot of time for lying around here.

Evan leaned in and softly brushed his lips over Kate's. He could smell the slight saltiness of her breath. He leaned in and kissed her more firmly, but there was still no response. He tried again, pressing his lips gently against Kate's and slipping the tip of his tongue out to lick at her lips. She finally began to press back against his, returning his kiss. Evan's hand slipped down over Kate's thigh and felt the tangle of her sparse bush. As he kissed her softly and slowly, his fingers slipped between her legs. She was wet, and he ran his finger tips across her pussy lips. Kate stopped kissing him, as he ran his fingers up her wet slit. He slid his moist fingers across her wet bud and heard her gasp. His fingers were soon diddling Kate's hard clit, his lips kissing her neck. He felt her press her body into his, felt the bouncing of the bed as Jess and Ashley masturbated around him, and felt his cock harden once again. Kate began kissing him back, and he pressed his hard shaft against her opening. Lying side by side, she draped her leg over his thigh, opening herself to him as his fingers rubbed at her hard bud. He entered her, feeling his thick cock squeezed as it slid past her tight opening and into her wet tunnel. He mounted her, rolling her onto her back as he sank his fat cock into her. He kissed his way down her neck and over her chest, and his hot mouth found her pink nipple. He sucked on her smooth tit flesh as he began to fuck her, pumping himself in and out of her. This fuck wasn't fast and urgent like the first two, it was slow and hard. One free hand began to play with the nipple he had made slippery while his mouth slid to her other breast.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah," She began to pant softly.

Evan glanced over his shoulder and and his eyes met Ashely's brown eyes. She was watching him fucking Kate while furiously rubbing at her clit. Her chest was flushed and she was panting, clearly aroused. Evan looked back down and Kate's eyes were closed, but her pretty mouth was open with her arousal.

"Ohhhh," she moaned as he thrust in and out of her.

Evan withdrew to his tip before thrusting the full length of his shaft back into her. She squeezed his cock like a slippery glove, and he ground his pelvis against hers. In and out, in and out he fucked his cock, feeling Kate arch her back beneath him. He paused again to grind his pelvis against her clit.

"Oh!" she groaned, "Oh, I'm going to cum."

"Go ahead Kate, cum for me," he encouraged her. "Cum on my cock."

He lifted his hips and began to piston his cock in and out of her, slamming his thick meat into her wet pussy. Kate lost herself in moaning and panting, pinned beneath his weight and his thick cock. In and out, in and out, she felt his thick meat filling her and rubbing her, and she came. It happened quick and she came hard, feeling the orgasm burst inside of her. She lost control of her body, felt his cock filling her pussy over and over, and came with her arms wrapped around his back.

"Cummmmminnnnnggggggg!!" escaped her through gritted teeth.

Evan could feel her pussy contracting around his big cock, and it drove him over the edge. As he shoved his meat into her one last time, he too came. It wasn't a long burn like the other two, but it was a powerful burst. He felt his cock twitching inside of her as the intense ecstasy washed over him, and knew he was pumping yet another load of cum into one of these women. As the orgasm quickly faded away, he collapsed on top of her sweaty body. He was exhausted, but he thought he heard Ashley coming as he drifted off the sleep.

He felt cold when he woke, and the room was very quiet. The lights had been turned off, and he felt what he thought was Kate on one side of him and Ashley on the other. He was hard as a rock, no idea how long he had been out, but he had to urinate. He slid over Ashely's body to get out of the bed, and saw Jess curled up at the foot of the mattress. Evelynn appeared to be curled up on the other side of Kate. He made his way over to the pot in the corner and relieved himself.

When he tried to slip back into the bed, he found Ashley awake.

"Hey," was all she said, but he thought he could detect a smile in the darkness.

"Hey" he replied. He was still mostly hard, and he poked his erection playfully into her soft stomach.

"You want me to do something with that?" Ashley asked. Evan crawled up the bed so that his cock was positioned inches in front of her face. "Okay," was all Ashley said before swallowing his rod.

She swirled her tongue around his pole while bobbing her head up and down on his cock. She seemed to be eagerly sucking him, so he enjoyed the feel of her wet mouth on his cock. As she slide her mouth back on forth over his thick meat, he reached back and grabbed a handful of her large breasts. It felt so good in his hand, smooth and firm with the nipple pressing into his palm. He thrust his hips back and forth slightly, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. Ashley willingly sucked on his rod, allowing him to fuck her face.

Evan had a better idea and pulled his cock free of Ashley's mouth. He slid himself down her body until his cock was between her full, large tits. Even his long, thick cock was swallowed when he wrapped her huge breasts around his pole. He pushed in the side of Ashley's tit and thrust his hips back and forth. He always loved the feel of full, smooth tit flesh sliding up and down his pole, and he fucked in and out of her cleavage. As he rocked his hips back and forth, Kate woke and rolled over onto her side. Kate looked up at Evan, and Evan looked back down at her while continuing to fuck Ashley's huge, willing breasts. He wrapped Ashley's melons tighter around his cock, and felt the soft tit flesh squeezing his rod as it slipped in and out of her tit tunnel.

Evam flopped onto his back between the two women, his pole now sticking straight up between his legs.

"Ride me, Ashley," he commanded.

Ashley needed no further encouragement. She slid her body on top of his and he felt her heavy breasts pressed into his chest. Then she slid her hips down his body and he could feel her wet pussy sliding against his cock. She put her hands to his chest and sat up, impaling herself on his pole. Evan felt his cock head squeezed by her tight opening and then he was back inside her hot, slippery tunnel. The wetness and the heat engulfed his member, and her tight pussy lips tickled his cock skin. She ground herself against him, rubbing her exposed clit against his hip bone while stuffed full of his cock. The sensation of him filling her and rubbing her was electric. She began to lift up and down on his cock, sliding her hot, wet pussy over his rod and feeling his thick cock stretching her insides.

"Kate, come to me," he ordered.

Kate moved closer to Evan, and he kissed her fully on the lips. He felt Ashley sliding her pussy up and down over his cock, accepting his hard pole in her tight, slippery tunnel. Evan nibbled his way down Kate's neck, sucking softly on her shoulder.

"I want your breast," he commanded huskily. She could hear the animal arousal in his voice and complied, lifting up onto her hands and knees.

Evan could feel the orgasm building within him again, the fire spreading from his loins. Ashley was now moaning atop him, continuing to ride him, and his hands went to her hips. He pulled her down onto his cock every time she bottomed out on his long pole, grasping her womanly flesh as he fucked her. Kate crawled over until her full breast was dangling over his face, her nipple inches away from his mouth. Then she lowered her tit flesh onto his face, and his sucking mouth eagerly accepted it. Evan flicked his tongue over Kate's nipple and she gasped as his hot mouth closed around her sensitive skin. Kate ran her hand through Evan's hair, offering her encouragement and acceptance. Evan sucked gleefully on the beautiful breast, so willingly offered, as the obedient Ashley continued sliding up and down his pole.

"That's it, big man, cum inside her," Kate encouraged. "Ohhh you feel so good sucking on my nipple like that, let that big hard cock explode inside Ashley's pussy."

Evan felt Kate press her full tit into his face, Ashley's pussy pump up and down his pole, and the orgasm rocketed out from deep within him. The blinding pleasure overcame him and he cried out, muffled beneath Kate's breast. His cock erupted deep within Ashley, his strong hand holding her down on his pole so he could spurt his seed up inside her. Kate's breast, now wet with his saliva, slipped from his mouth and slid over his face as he enjoyed the sparkling after glow of orgasm.

Evan was asleep within minutes, Ashley contentedly draped across his muscular chest. She had not gotten off on his fucking, but she had already cum twice earlier that night and was satisfied. Evelynn was not.

When Evan woke again, the women were gone from the bed. He could hear the distant sounds of movement in the larger building around him, and knew the settlement was stirring. It had been the best night of his life. He walked lazily over to the camber pot, found it had been emptied, and relieved himself into it once again. Evan took some water from a basin, while still naked, and washed his eyes and face. He was drying himself and removed the towel to find Evelynn's blue eyes staring at him. Kate was standing behind her, both women had put back on their light summer dresses.

"Did you have a good night, Evan?" Evelynn asked.

"Oh yeah, the best" he said, looking around the room for his clothes.

"So you're going to honor your word to us?" Evelynn asked persistently.

Evan looked at both of the women seriously now. "Yes. My word is my bond and I honor it. I will take your girl Leah and make sure she is established at a good settlement," he answered.

"Good," Evelynn replied. "Leah is collecting your supplies now." Evelynn paused, and Evan noticed her indecision.

"What?" he asked her.

"Evan..." she paused again. Evan noticed that Kate suddenly looked very uncertain herself, standing behind her sister. "Evan, why didn't you ask me to do anything for you last night?"

Evan was surprised, he had not expected this trouble. "I don't know," he said, gathering his things. "I had a great time so I guess it was just okay that I didn't."

"Evan, I pledged to make you happy, to do whatever you wanted," Evelynn continued. "I want you to take good care of my niece, she may be all I have now but..." her voice caught for a second as she thought of her lost daughter. Then she continued. "But if anyone owed you more than the others, it was me. I may owe you my life. So why didn't you ask me for anything?"

Evan sighed deeply, stopped his fumbling, and turned to face her. He had always tried to be honest and straightforward. "You want the truth?" he asked.

"Yes," Evelynn replied softly.

He sighed again. "You seem incredibly sweet, Evelynn. But I saw what those men did to you, and those men are highway men. I have no idea what diseases they may have and I have no idea what they may have given you. You're VERY beautiful, but I live out on the road. I can't take the risk that you might make me sick."

Kate's eyes were wide with surprise. All Evelynn mustered in response was, "Oh."

Evan felt bad. "Listen, maybe you don't have anything. Maybe you're clean. I haven't heard of anyone dying from a sex disease in years, but I can't take the chance. You'll know within a few months if you have anything," he said, trying to be comforting.

"No, I understand," Evelynn said, trying to smile. "I should have guessed, I mean, it makes sense. I just thought..." she paused again. "I just thought maybe you thought I was a whore for doing what I did, and you didn't want me."

"No, no," Evan insisted, "Like I said, I think you're really sweet. And I know it wasn't your fault, what happened yesterday. I just can't risk catching anything."

"Okay," Evelynn said, "Thanks for letting me know." A few seconds passed in awkward silence before she continued. "But Evan, I want to do something for you. I owe you, I want to fulfill my obligation. I want to do something to make you happy before you leave."